Bring4th

Full Version: What is in a name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking back at the people and events in my life that have caused catalyst. I started to look at their names.
Here is a good starting point.
My favourite band: Radiohead.

let us look at the word:
Ra(dio)head

Ra, well we know them - that is why we are here!

Dio ? How about dios? The word for GOD

Now, the term 'head'

Now connect:

Ra, Dios, Head

Ra Godhead.

I think we are making progress.
my fave band is pixies and the cure, what do you make of that?
The more vauge something is, the more of it have to pile up before it means something.

The more you have to twist and turn with your words and numers, the further from their origination you can come..... You can reach a meaningful message from most words if you have no restraints as to how long lines you can draw between the dots.

Seeing a rare meaningful number once doesnt mean anything, seeing it twice within a short timelapse might.
What do you come up with if you like to listen to the Butthole Surfers?
Well, this is what I found about my name, Andrew, and it is dead-on.

Name: Andrew
Meaning: a strong man

Soul Urge: People with the name Andrew have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.

Expression: People with the name Andrew tend to be idealistic, highly imaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.

Eh-hem, I might have misused power if I had not learned that true power comes from within, and to receive it, one must be able to handle it responsibly. Kind of like a pre-requisite. Smile But honestly, I've felt a little on the powerless side as of late, so I'm not worried about that at all. If I did have some sort of power, I know deep within as a fact it would be used for the good of others and not for myself. Kind of like Jesus, if I may make such a comparison without a left-ear ringing. Wink haha