Bring4th

Full Version: awakening, remembering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone told me that people take different paths to awakening. I wonder if anyone's path is similar to mine. So far it has been a long and miserable path, also a lonely one. To choose an incarnation like this one I'm living now seems beyond belief, especially to me even though I know I chose this. Awakening for me was necessary for my survival. The family that adopted me and raised me as a child was involved in a clandestine group, they were luciferians at night but then during the day they were doctors, clergy, police and everything else. My family, during the day, masqueraded as the picture-perfect protestant family, smiling and sterile and very private. Growing up was horrible. My sister and I would be taken at night to remote places where there would be rituals, chanting, sacrifice, rape, strange symbols, consumption of blood and the like. Many times I fantasized of dying or being killed. I hated my life. These night time events would be dissociated and during the day we would walk around with no conscious recollection of the night before due to memory dissociation. People online like Svali call this ritual abuse or trauma-based mind control where multiple personalities are intentionally created in children through torture. Then the individual personalities are given names or codes and are trained to perform specific tasks after being called out with special keywords or phrases, letters or numbers. It's very complicated and it was what was done to me. The deep sadness and anxiety over this followed me everywhere but I had no conscious explanation for why I felt that way. No recollection of child prostitution, military bases, german doctors, electric prods, having my spirit energy harvested, being tortured on acupuncture points and energy meridians with long electrified needles. Sometimes it would come back as somatic memory but otherwise nothing. Much of this torture took place in a clinical settings, not just ritualistic ones. It lasted throughout my childhood to about age 13. By the time it was all over I had probably been to a dozen or more air force bases across the US for this programming and for that the family that adopted me was paid who knows how much in cash and promises of increased status in the coming new world order.
If this sounds bizarre to anyone unfamiliar with mind control, I promise you it is real and more widespread than you imagine. In some places like Cheyenne Mountain during the 80's and 90's the military programming was being forced on children hundreds at a time.

During my twenties I was still amnesic and controlled, I functioned as an office worker during the day with terrible social anxiety and depression. Despite being medicated on five different psychiatric medications for my so called "chemical imbalance" just so I could function, I had several failed attempts to get away from my family and the people they had influence over from afar. Until finally I succeeded in '02. Very similar to what happened with Svali and Kathy Obrien and other survivors who managed to get out, I escaped and moved across the country, broke all ties with family and old friends, started a new career and began piecing together a new life for myself layered in privacy, never looking back.

Soon afterwards in '03 my amnesia started to disintegrate, and I was flooded by all the traumatic childhood memories that had previously been repressed. Functioning on a day to day level was extremely difficult, I was in and out of several mental hospitals and was at one time arrested after being triggered to physically assault the one person who was kind enough to give me safety during this time. That was one of several of their failed attempts to suck me back in, after struggling for financial footing in '06 I once again moved across the country and started a new family and career working in contruction, I began a search for new stability financially and psychologically, with a more complete memory of my childhood and more of an idea of how better to protect myself and my new family.

Then in '07, the memories kept coming. Except at that point my recollection had moved beyond this life in North America and had gone all the way back to my previous incarnation in WWII era Japan. Blown away by the level of detail of it all, by the novelty of it all, I began researching anything verifiable to see if my memory could actually have been valid. While I was open about the possibility of reincarnation I was not fully understanding or accepting of it. I decided I needed to find a spiritual path that acknowledged reincarnation as a reality. Then even more memories came, of the lifetime before that one where I previously knew my wife in Indonesia. And more memories, and more and more, lifetimes in cultures I didn't even know existed. Some of them very traumatic where I would be doubled over and crying for hours, such as somatic memories of being tied to a wooden cross and burned alive with fire and hay in a crude english trial one windy autumn morning in 1492 in a Village outside what's now called Leeds, England.

Thus began my search for information that might explain these concepts new to my 3rd density conscious mind, things like karma and spirit guides, reincarnation and the like, and thus began my spiritual awakening. I was madly in search of an explanation for everything I was remembering, which was my spiritual identity, the part of me that travels in and out of incarnations and resurfaces every time in the 'real' world, the spirit world in between lives that we all go back to. That's how I found Michael Newton's books, which I read furiously because so many of the minute details from his clients under hypnosis were very accurate to my own memory.

As if all this wasn't complicated enough, soon a different set of lifetimes began emerging, with a timeline completely contradictory to the timeline I had established before. As if I had two parts with different spiritual identities. Most of those lifetimes from the second set of memories were on other planets, in less dense realities, with different physical laws, etc. What began emerging then was a type of wanderer spirit identity, completely different and unique to the spirit identity from before the incarnated primarily on earth. At that time I began to realize, not only did I have multiple personalities from the childhood trauma, I had multiple spiritual identities occupying this one single body. Which is pretty much why I'm here now, looking for answers as to what is going on. Why as a wonderer I co-incarnated here, what is the experience of other wanderers and what is the explanation behind it all, the bigger picture. So far I've begun Wanderer's Handbook and I'm on book II of the Law of One series. Needless to say these are subjects I don't ever tell anyone about. It's a lonely and miserable spiritual path trying to figure out what it means to awaken and where to proceed from here. What makes it harder is working a full time job and supporting a family while all this is going on, doing house chores, performing car repairs, trying to fit a book or website in edgewise into my schedule is downright impossible. But I got such a good vibe from this website when I found it tonight, a feeling of calm and a clarity of mind. So here I am. Glad to be here, thanks for reading.
You have touched upon so many areas of study, and facets of yourself, at one time. Can hardly imagine where to start. Your childhood experiences have been well documented by others who have been through similar experiences. As you are aware there is a covert government Black-OP where children are adopted, kidnapped, or sold into these types of mind control programs. They are quite sophisticated, and the children are trained, using subconscious techniques, to be assassins, energy weapons, and lots of other deplorable things. It is good that you have figured out how to disassociate and disconnect from this programming. Your adopted parents are likely on the negative STS path. It is their decision, they have free will, and their own actions and dealings with you fit the agenda. Your first question should be; "Why did I choose that particular experience?"
A link that may interest you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUgThru7JY

Apparently when your body was cleansed from the mind altering drugs you were subjected to, it opened doorways into your subconscious. Your suppressed childhood, past lives, and even alternate lifeform experiences. They are real! Another link that may interest you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanURyWHKyA

Enough for now. Glad you are here.

ayadew

Hello ymunio. Thank you for coming. You have my deep compassion, although I cannot relate to most of your path in life and unlikely ever understand the trauma. Please find comfort in the quote (as I remember it): the infinite creator prefers itself heavy with catalyst, instead of an existence of non-interference.
Enjoy your stay Smile

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings YMunio and All:

Thank you for having the courage and fortitude to face your enemy squarely with Love...LOVE of Self and LOVE of Humanity.

As you continue to seek answers and to rise higher in vibration consider this site and the courses that are offered in raising self awareness and connecting with others who have been through similar experiences. http://www.wanttoknow.info/ After completing the course there is a forum that you can choose to belong to. You will find me there as well.

Although my learning was different from yours... I stand with you, Dear One as you grow in vibration and seek to journey back to your Self. I am, You are, We are: ONE.

Share your story! By sharing your story you create transparency. Post Traumatic Stress is relieved through telling your story. With each telling the story loses its hold on you for you are able to see the story more fully and begin to let it go. That which is Dark can not hide in Transparency and will be transmuted just by being exposed to the LIGHT. The Dark, STS agenda will eventually re-join with the rest of us in the 6th Density. There is no where else to go but back to Source Energy (God, Goddess, Central Sun, Allah, ect.).

Here is a technique for transmuting trauma and conflicting belief systems:

Surrender, turn it over to God's Grace, and LET GO.

Here is a very effective and simple process of releasing, in three simple steps:

1. Activate the three Grace points in your hand. This is done by touching the center of your palm, the midpoint between your forefinger and thumb, and the side of your hand. Use three fingers, keep them in place and state: "I activate my Grace Points".

2. State: "I release_______________ (all that no longer serves me, all criticisms and judgments, all conflicting beliefs which interfere with my abundance, etc) into God's Grace" Wait and allow. This may take a few minutes, trust your visualizations and ask to be notified when it is complete.

3. Then, state: "I Grace in ______________ (God's love, light, healing, self-acceptance, self-confidence, courage, understanding. compassionate wisdom, etc) to replace all that I have cleared, and so it is."

You can do this anytime, anywhere. It is recommended that you do so at least daily.

The next thing which is extremely important in stopping the karmic wheel from turning is to Call upon the Law of Forgiveness.

State from your heart: "I forgive anyone and anything that has hurt me, knowingly or unknowingly. I forgive myself for hurting anything or anyone (including myself), knowingly or unknowingly.

It is recommended that you perform this foregiveness three to four times each day, including just before sleep, for at least 32 consecutive days.

And, Call as follows: "Mighty I AM Presence" I call forth my supply with ease and grace now! (Do not say how this is to come to you. Be open and have complete FAITH that it is on its way to you NOW.

Bless your Heart--

fairyfarmgirl
oh my goodness ymunio, you have walked a very difficult path indeed. truly i can't begin to imagine how that must feel

i am glad you found bring4th, glad that you felt positive vibes from what you've read and glad that you have chosen to share your story

welcome
Hello Ymunio,

thank you so much for posting your story here. I have been researching precisely the sort of things you are talking about experiencing for the past six+ years of my life. Simply learning about these brutal realities and the true nature of how some of my fellow humans behave and treat children has been such a nightmare that I still find myself deeply depressed by my awareness to this day. To have actually EXPERIENCED such an upbringing as you seem to have is so far beyond my comprehension that I hardly know what to express to you.

You mentioned the author Svali, I would also suggest that everyone read Brice Taylor, Cathy O'Brien, Wanda Karriker, and the SMART ritual abuse newsletters available at:
http://ritualabuse.us/
Also, read the infamous "Greenbaum speech":
http://eassurvey.wordpress.com/2009/01/0...dchammond/

I have been trying to spread the word about trauma-based mind control since '03, and have shared the documentation with thousands of people via online forums and torrents. I have experienced many "new age" people not wanting to hear even one word about it, as they perceive it as being "negative" to even discuss such a thing. Talk about having your head stuck in the sand!

I too have struggled very deeply with wondering why on earth I would "choose" to incarnate on such a distorted planet as this one, even ONCE, let alone for multiple lifetimes. The past lives that I have recalled via hypnotherapy have all been very lonely and miserable, and I wonder how I could have wanted to incarnate AGAIN after having gone through such pain. I assume our soul/higher self gets SOMETHING out of it, but I am still unsure exactly what that must be. I often think there is something fundamentally WRONG with our universe, that the dark force is an alien force to this universe like a cancer, and allowing it in was a mistake on the part of our "creator" in the first place. This is just a feeling, but I've seen this sentiments echoed in various writings over the years.

Even Ra speaks about how, coming from their 6th density perspective of L/L, they cannot FULLY accept the Orion force because to FULLY accept it would also mean to accept being enslaved. I wonder how these forces can ever truly be rectified? I am still reading myself, I am almost finished with Book 3. Thanks again for posting here, keep writing!
T
If you are interested in other spiritual/channeled material that acknowledges and addresses mind control directly, the Messages From Matthew material and the Cosmic Awareness material have both had insightful things to say about it. In the second(? I think) Matthew book, there is a whole chapter on the subject. I have transcribed it, but it is about five pages long so I don't know if its appropriate to post here. If you msg me I will be happy to share it.
T
Thank you as well for your post. As you will learn, if you choose to do so, negativity serves a useful purpose in this universe. The universe is exactly as it should be. There are no mistakes only experiences. Negativity complements positivity, just as night complements day, and red complements white. The negative aspect of this reality was introduced to speed up the growth process of the spirit. Without bad, good can hardly be fully understood. There are those that choose a negative path, STS. Most, when they finally make a choice, choose the easier positive path, STO. This solar system is one that leans towards compassion.

The process of spiritual growth has many facets. Many lessons are to be learned, and karma gathered along the way, needs to be reconciled. Until a lesson is learned certain experiences may need to be repeated, lifetime after lifetime. This is all predetermined prior to incarnation. So the important questions remain; "Why am I experiencing these experiences?", "What am I to learn?"

On another note some higher density positives may incarnate into a negative third density environment, just to see if they can overcome the bias and reassert their positivity within the lifetime. Others may incarnate into a negative environment just to experience the opposite polarity. Then others, may have always been of a negative polarity, and incarnated this time only to find they no longer wish to participate in the negative and switch. There are many variables.

To understand the what and the why, seek within yourself, and ask your higher-self for guidance.