Bring4th

Full Version: do you think depression is curable via spiritual means?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think I've been depressed in years. Not since I discovered the Ra material anyway.

- -

there have been some rocky times, some difficult times, but nowhere where I felt that I wouldn't be able to find an answer.

does the Truth heal?
One can cure one's self of anything with thought. Smile Easy to say, harder to do, since we are hard-wired from personal and environmental programming. More precisely, one can "change one's mind" of core (false) beliefs and programs running in the subconscious mind which conflict with conscious desires for health.

The shortcut might be to simply connect with intelligent infinity. I have just not met any human so far who can sufficiently bypass the programming to that place of infinite potential in a sustained way. So, until one has developed the ability to be in intelligent infinity, one can reprogram the subconscious and replace old patterns of believing/thinking with new which serve one better.

Plenum asks: does the truth heal? I say it only heals if the person is ready for the truth. You were ready ("when the student is ready, the teacher appears").
Depression from catalyst is easy to overcome with understanding.

Depression from chemical/mineral imbalance will need to be worked on through diet and supplementation to bring the body to homeostasis.

Then there is the dark energies, astral beings and entities, demonic entities, thought forms, etc, that can feel as if there is tremendous "weight on your shoulders". This would fall into the catalyst workings.

Avocado

I was depressed because I had yet to connect with spirit. Spirituality was THE cure.

It was an odd feeling beaming with energy and joy yet a day before I had been in the depths of depression. I had to get used to being happy lol
The end of the spectrum is the highest gear, its top speed is the greatest, but if it is your only gear, starting from zero after a crash will take ages.. (unless someone is there to give you a push)

Compared to the beginning of the spectrum, first gear.... Getting up from a standstill takes hours rather than weeks, tho if its your only gear.. You wont be capable of feeling radiant.

oguz

taking responsibility is a good relief if you 're burdened
Depends how you define spiritual means, if your brain has a chemical imbalance and you take a chemical designed to re-balance the brain are you doing something spiritual?

Everyone's situation is unique but in my case I did CBT, healthy diet and meditation for years with little help - but when I took a tiny tablet once a day after a few weeks I started feeling way better.

3DMonkey

(02-10-2012, 07:42 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Depends how you define spiritual means, if your brain has a chemical imbalance and you take a chemical designed to re-balance the brain are you doing something spiritual?

Yes.

The original question is easy to answer, IMO. Spirituality is an aspect to everything. It would be harder to find something (cure or otherwise) that didn't involve spirit.
I take 1/2 tablet of two meds almost every day also turtle. It does balance my emotions, but it also suppresses any psychic experiences I have. So I'm finding the right balance so I can continue to enjoy the deeper secrets I come across, without getting too overstimulated. It was fascinating seeing youtube videos and video ads that didn't really exist.
Since I've read the Ra texts, I have had one very mystical experience, a ton of coincidences that either saved me from more trouble or signified something I was looking for (half of those confirmations, i'll say, were true and not imagined by my own bias), got me in touch with my psychic side, which proved to be on and off effective, so, pretty much worthless, led me to believe I had found my soulmate, and that she was psychic too, and we were communicating in very subtle ways in person and sometimes by thought over a distance. by thinking i was learning something this whole time, instead of working on my 3rd chakra and loving myself, i fell in love with a girl that threw me in jail. holy sh*t, I just don't know anymore.

have gone through serious depression because of all of this. have also become noticeably more "wise" to other people, became the jesus kid who knows everything. load of bollocks. all of this is so up and down, i'm just a human. i believe in the spiritual world, and that we have purpose and that there are not supposed to be any coincidences, but that must mean i've been dealing with a lot of liars, because, damn.

before all of this, my spirit was flowing through me fine. i was asleep you could say, but i have damn good memories, and i had damn good experiences and pleasures back before i knew about chakras and believing and asking god/universe for signs and miracles.
so yeah, i've been depressed because none of this has led to anything grounding or consistent. my life has been topsy-turvy and i still feel like i'm wandering! ok. i'm just a bit angry right now because i'm sick of all the depression this has caused me, but seriously, we're evolving, and these new lessons and desires for experience we can't enjoy in these bodies!

LOL i was too stupid back then to fear. i learned what fear was by acknowledging i loved someone. personal love. ever since then... i have to consciously work at not being scared. my thoughts scare me now. i can't trust my thoughts anymore. i fell in LOVE, and i thought she loved me too.

nope. sorry god, or sorry her, or sorry me. i don't know WHAT the hell happened, but spiritual awareness has at best fed my curiousity. do i fear physical death anymore? no. am I happy? no.
There is always a spiritual component. I believe the spiritual issue must be addressed, in order for any physical remedy to work. But once the spiritual issue has been resolved, it's fine to utilize the physical. It needn't be an either/or. I would work on both levels simultaneously.