Bring4th

Full Version: The frequency/color of my "ommmm"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i looked around for a frequency analyzing tool for crystals and found by accident; a trial version that uses the mic... Sound... Well, there are things i'd like to know regarding my "ommmm" frequency (translating it directly into color for your sake).

The frequencies of my "ommm" came in two peaks, the first one 100-144 from my nose, the second one 200-288 from my throat/mouth (the later wasnt almost always exactly one octave above the first one)

Dividing the sound/frequency levels i can obtain that feel atleast somewhat natural, into 5.

the lowest sound/frequency level averaged indigo
the 2nd lowest level: ~purple
3rd: ~pink
4th: ~red
5th: ~orange... felt too high imo

Now trying the loudest possible volume i could get with using almost only my throat/mouth:
~violet
When my nose takes part in exactly 50% of the sound (when the two peaks were at equal amplitudes):
Red

I'll be doing this ommm stuff alot more often now that i know how to get the most epic frequency with accuracy.
The red from using the nose and mouth/throat equaly was exactly 128 and 256hz, no more no less.. barely fluctuated at all O.o
Speaking of which, I found this chart:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/54969048/The-a-432-Chakras
(02-11-2012, 03:47 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of which, I found this chart:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/54969048/The-a-432-Chakras

And i'm linking my chart (again):
[Image: 001.jpg]
Its based on actualy meditating to each frequency for extended periods.

Believe it or not... The spectrum is linary.

Some of their points can be forgiven tho.
Like 128 heart chakra: the center root chakra will yield to the heart forehead and crown (both passive and active) aswell, They just arent observant enough to notice the obvious increasal of energy flow down at their hip.
303 The sacral chakra... um.... celiac plexus, close enough.
192 The throat chakra.. um... the face, its blue... meh (effect-wise, 192 is utter crap)
432 Crown... Well, its the forehead, but the pineal gland (and the pituitary gland) will be reached if you let this point grow outwards and thus the active part of the crown will come about.
Maybe everyone isn't fully aware of what your chart actually means. I guess mine is a simplified version of yours. At first glance it's not that easy figuring out what the numbers mean as there is no unit mentioned.

If you want average Joe to follow, you might want to perhaps expand the implications of these numbers and colors. 'Cause I just got into this stuff ^^

I guess these would be relevant?

Quote:74.17 The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call you Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.

- -

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This query is not easily answered. In some cases only the intoned vowel has effect. In other cases, most notably Sanskrit combinations, the selection of harmonic intervals is also of resonant nature.

75.29 Questioner: Then would the adept use this resonant quality to become more one with the creation and, therefore, attain his objective in that way?

Ra: I am Ra. It would be perhaps more accurate to state that in this circumstance the creation becomes more and more contained within the practitioner. The balance of your query is correct.

75.30 Questioner: Could you tell me the musical name of the notes to be intoned that are of this quality?

Ra: I am Ra. We may not.

75.31 Questioner: I didn’t think that you could, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Then I assume that these must be sought out and determined by empirical observation of their effect by the seeker. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. As your seeking continues there will be added to empirical data that acuity of sensibility which continued working in the ways of the adept offers.
(02-11-2012, 05:57 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]If you want average Joe to follow, you might want to perhaps expand the implications of these numbers and colors. 'Cause I just got into this stuff ^^

made a few updates...
So, a way to put this wonderful information into practice could be using a tone generator-program, then listen to the frequency of a specific area and yield results? (Generally)

Also, considering your work on crystals. Is there a way to enchance or modify their effect? To re-program or update (Tongue) it.
(02-12-2012, 06:09 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]So, a way to put this wonderful information into practice could be using a tone generator-program, then listen to the frequency of a specific area and yield results? (Generally)

Also, considering your work on crystals. Is there a way to enchance or modify their effect? To re-program or update (Tongue) it.
Rklick and "save file as.."
my tone generator tailor made for myself by a friend.
If you care for finding out if i made errors within the spectrum.

You see how the jumping points all go just -3hz (10,375 ->7,375 (14,75) between numbers 7,6875 to 10,6..
A part of the pink portion of the spectrum works abit differently, they go by color shade; thus 12hz "the face" yields the same point of the cerebellum as 12,8125 "the pituitary gland".
Points between the pituitary gland and forehead yields to points higher and higher up the back of the head (uncomfortable) untill it enters and reaches the pineal gland etz (beyond which's point it starts stiffening the brain unless counterbalanced with passive energies)....
The frequencies of the cerebellum and pineal gland are reached as the end of their base frequencies "8-13-8-13" (9,40625+9,6875) precisely (not using the -3hz system), but all points inbetween are reversed.

The 8-13-8-13 segment can yield lots of insight as to a frequencies effect, for example 14,4875 "10,375" have the same base number as the green portion of the heart chakra...
All the frequencies within this segment of the spectrum are introverted, meaning the physical heart is for self love, not "else love".

And the pineal gland easily seen to be the intoverted (+enhanced) version of the otherwise extroverted solar plexus, which explains why its to common to have it, stronger in people with aspergers.

125,5 246,5 Lowest two frequencies, something special happends when they are combined that i cant find explanation for within the numbers (only through metaphors).
the first frequency equals 50% of all passive energies, the 2nd equal 100% of all active energies. when together, the first one yields the remaining 50% of all passive energies aswell.

This tone set and a citrine/ametrine crystal, plus focusing on your legs heart crown and breath is fkn epic.
Thank you!

I listened to those 2 frequencies simultaneously (hmm just got a very weird deja vú). Too bad I could hear my loud as sh*t computer through my headphones BigSmile

I will try again with noise reduction, to focus better. Otherwise, it was very pleasant listening to.
(02-12-2012, 07:28 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

I listened to those 2 frequencies simultaneously (hmm just got a very weird deja vú). Too bad I could hear my loud as sh*t computer through my headphones BigSmile

I will try again with noise reduction, to focus better. Otherwise, it was very pleasant listening to.

The effect from sound level is binary, aslong as its audible its full effect.
Keeping it on low volume in the background to music.
(02-12-2012, 08:28 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2012, 07:28 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

The effect from sound level is binary, aslong as its audible its full effect.
Keeping it on low volume in the background to music.

Try isotones http://www.iso-tones.com/index.php/tones
(02-12-2012, 08:41 AM)Dinko Wrote: [ -> ]Try isotones http://www.iso-tones.com/index.php/tones

yeah, isotones are GREAT! I use them at work to numb my brain while I do repetitive tasks BigSmile

that, plus bring4th forums, keeps me going through an 8 hour shift Cool

don't tell anyone though ...

- -
(02-12-2012, 08:45 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2012, 08:41 AM)Dinko Wrote: [ -> ]Try isotones http://www.iso-tones.com/index.php/tones

yeah, isotones are GREAT! I use them at work to numb my brain while I do repetitive tasks BigSmile

that, plus bring4th forums, keeps me going through an 8 hour shift Cool

don't tell anyone though ...

- -
Try idoser too

If you can reach the entire spectrum through two non-colliding frequencies, why go through the pain of those pulsings? besides, creating the wanted canceling frequency cause atleast one of the two regular frequencies to become horribly aimed.
(row #3 (or an octave below it) in the chart is the one i previously used for these cancelings)

(02-12-2012, 09:47 AM)Dinko Wrote: [ -> ]Try idoser too

Sure its important to atleast TRY everything before dismissing it... i tried it... i dismissed it.
Too belief oriented for my taste (due to the lack of information about what you get)