Bring4th

Full Version: Sungazing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been doing for ten months now, ic an only say it rules especially for wanderers... feel the power of the logos...
all informations here -> http://solarhealing.com/
I thought of sungazing yesterday actually! I said to myself it would be healthy. Awesome! Thank you Dinko!
(02-11-2012, 12:02 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of sungazing yesterday actually! I said to myself it would be healthy. Awesome! Thank you Dinko!

then go for it... Wink
(02-11-2012, 12:12 PM)Dinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 12:02 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of sungazing yesterday actually! I said to myself it would be healthy. Awesome! Thank you Dinko!

then go for it... Wink

I live in Sweden, and it's really gray and cloudy right now.

This is only safe and heathly for most when practiced in either the hour after or before sunset.
I have high light sensitivity - some others may feel the same.
Blue eyes are the most at risk.
(02-11-2012, 12:16 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Sweden, and it's really gray and cloudy right now.

Sure the sun isnt up much here, but i still get atleast 2-4 hours a week..

When on the topic of "sun"... The stronger my solar plexus is when sunbathing, the more psycadelic effects it will give me..
One may also utalize the heart and crown chakras as an extension to the skin, for absorbing sunlight with.
mmmmmm...... Sunlight going through the crown feels like your whole mind being ventilated.
(02-11-2012, 12:33 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 12:16 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Sweden, and it's really gray and cloudy right now.

Sure the sun isnt up much here, but i still get atleast 2-4 hours a week..

When on the topic of "sun"... The stronger my solar plexus is when sunbathing, the more psycadelic effects it will give me..
One may also utalize the heart and crown chakras as an extension to the skin, for absorbing sunlight with.
mmmmmm...... Sunlight going through the crown feels like your whole mind being ventilated.

how long are u doing it... btw i am waiting for la primavera
(02-11-2012, 12:39 PM)Dinko Wrote: [ -> ]how long are u doing it... By the way i am waiting for la primavera

Untill i get bored...
As long as possible...
All the time i can get...
"eat 'till ur full"
But the psycadelic effect require maybe 10minutes before its noticed; seeing strange patterns on whatever i look at, simple/complex detailed shifting/pulsing shapes and such when with (sun-directed) closed eyes, seeing more depth/detail/color in things...
Theres no "drunken mindset" coming along with it tho.. just slightly heightened.