Bring4th

Full Version: World's Pyramids Beaming Energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This image caught my eye, as it is similar to the image given during my telepathic period, or whatever that was. First time it was a pyramid with light like a sun at the top. The next time the image popped up it had hordes of people coming out of the light stepping down the side. The 3rd time the image showed the people being gunned down as they came out of the light, but knowingly accepting this fate as well. Not too sure what it meant, but it was an overlay of my own sight, happening once while I was driving which was pretty freaky. Pretty emotional feelings from the sight as well.

[Image: Pyramid_Power.jpg]

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1733/112/...Cloud.html
Quote:Although NASA covered up the strange photon cloud that's now enveloped the solar system, the word has leaked out from some scientists.

And now, as the ominous cloud approaches it's affecting the sun and planets in measurable ways.

Amazingly, as the bizarre energy invades our space, some of the world's most famous pyramids are generating intense energy.

Several incredible incidents of visible power beams shooting skywards into space towards the region of the alien photonic cloud are well-documented.

At the same time, people around the world began hearing and recording frightening sounds—noises that seem as if the Earth itself is moaning and wailing.

All the phenomena—including measurements of the never-before-seen gigantic electrification of the turbulent sun—seem to be centered on the deadly photonic cloud that some have called a 'potential Doomsday space event.'
Ascension Grid being fired up.
Nothing to worry about.
Reminds me of
http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/2...f-the-sun/

Quote:A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid.

28000hz is a higher octave of 218,75
I'm assuming 28k is a rounding, because exactly "218hz" equals violet.

Wonder what the frequency is of all the other beams....
(02-12-2012, 03:25 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Ascension Grid being fired up.
Nothing to worry about.

explain acsencion grid...