Bring4th

Full Version: Singularity/Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't think the lifting veil is a magic portal where hence forth everything will be known with 100% certainty (aka proof).

Actually quite the opposite, what is proof in the realm of thoughts... What is thought ? What is ?
The true nature of everything is unknowable... known and unknown are just illusions of the "all".

To live the moment is to accept the unknowability that paradoxically calls forth all that is.

Bashar has a saying...

"There is no reality other then there is no reality" at first i didn't get it but then i did.

Even Ra says that all things begin and end in mystery.
(03-28-2012, 07:11 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2012, 08:45 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2012, 05:51 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that when science finds irrefutable evidence that our consciousness still exists without a physical body, this will be a true singularity.

Consider that we currently don't know what a physical body is nor do we know what consciousness is - scientific convention or otherwise. So where would this notion of irrefutable evidence come in? (We also can't comprehend a singularity in any non-abstract context.)

I know. But one day it will be possible or not applicable because the veil will be lifted. Smile
And then lack of polarization opportunity slows development down by a factor of 100. The groundwork, balancing our social distortions (plaguing our people) which form the basis of any future '4D society', is being done now. What we do now is the foundation, and it's what we're providing for ourselves to work with. Ra could not delve into our experiential nexus. But we sure can, dedicating ourselves to pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps and to create something unique.
Thank you Zen. I remain very hopeful too. Smile
Pages: 1 2