Bring4th

Full Version: Singularity/Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a bit out there, but I've been reading/watching a lot by Ray Kurzweil, Jason Silva, etc lately. If you're not familiar they talk about the "technological singularity" a lot where man is supposed to seamlessly interface with machine as we augment ourselves with technology, thus placing our consciousness on the same exponential growth curve computers exist on.

I had a dream last night where someone explained to me that this will be the mechanism by which incarnate 3D entities will transition into 4D - we will lose our current body and essentially download our consciousness into a machine. The level of networking, etc will then hit a flashpoint where we step out of space/time and exist in a way that is completely interfaced with one another. This move will be a decision that people who understand its value will make while the people who don't understand it will choose to not involve themselves. Allowing those entities to remain in 3D until their lives end at which point they will be moved to continue their 3D work elsewhere.

I thought I'd share it and try to better understand whether this was just my mind working to connect unrelated ideas to make more sense of the world or if it's more than that.

I realize trying to forecast the future is a bit ridiculous but the dream was an important-feeling experience so I figured getting other people's take on it would be worthwhile.

Infinity would say that there is a possibility/probability of it being/becoming so.

Although I don't think a 4D entity would be dependent on a physical machine keeping it running. I think we need a better scientific understanding of the relationships of the mind/body/spirit-complex before we play the computer-card. Software-wise it is syntactical -> mindless processing. Hardware-wise I think crystalline cells would do the job fine.

I believe tech can make models for our various faculties and work as training wheels. Though I would be surprised if something this sci-fi would be the case.

Very interesting idea though, and I'm sure I didn't understand it fully :p
(02-12-2012, 05:25 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]...and work as training wheels.

This was my thought. The technological aspect acting as a self-constructed cocoon if you will to allow for a 'metamorphosis' of consciousness to take place.

Kind of a silly idea but fun to consider.
Fun indeed. Although I think we are making the idea of harvest overly complicated. Considering that the criteria for being harvestable is having an open heart.

Because tech is only extensions of ourselves. A task extracted from the human complex, put in isolation and cranked up. I think the computers of today is no match for a mid 4th density being(crystalline structure and not bound by time).

Still a fun idea Smile
A singularity by technological means is very likely at this point.

"Any advanced technology is indistinguishable of magic."
(02-12-2012, 04:25 PM)Ecz Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bit out there, but I've been reading/watching a lot by Ray Kurzweil, Jason Silva, etc lately. If you're not familiar they talk about the "technological singularity" a lot where man is supposed to seamlessly interface with machine as we augment ourselves with technology, thus placing our consciousness on the same exponential growth curve computers exist on.

I had a dream last night where someone explained to me that this will be the mechanism by which incarnate 3D entities will transition into 4D - we will lose our current body and essentially download our consciousness into a machine. The level of networking, etc will then hit a flashpoint where we step out of space/time and exist in a way that is completely interfaced with one another. This move will be a decision that people who understand its value will make while the people who don't understand it will choose to not involve themselves. Allowing those entities to remain in 3D until their lives end at which point they will be moved to continue their 3D work elsewhere.

I thought I'd share it and try to better understand whether this was just my mind working to connect unrelated ideas to make more sense of the world or if it's more than that.

I realize trying to forecast the future is a bit ridiculous but the dream was an important-feeling experience so I figured getting other people's take on it would be worthwhile.

Sounds like I was that someone in your dream. I think that this would be one of the most realistic ways for a Harvest to occur. It seems so obvious.

What are the chances that A.I. and advanced machinery seem to be culminating at the same time as this supposed Harvest?

I bet that all of the people who choose not to upgrade during this Singularity/Harvest (and those that don't lean towards this version of Harvest) are relatively weak at mathematics...
(02-12-2012, 07:48 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Fun indeed. Although I think we are making the idea of harvest overly complicated. Considering that the criteria for being harvestable is having an open heart.

Because tech is only extensions of ourselves. A task extracted from the human complex, put in isolation and cranked up. I think the computers of today is no match for a mid 4th density being(crystalline structure and not bound by time).

Still a fun idea Smile

Uh, what about the 'computers of tomorrow' or the computers of today that you don't know about? What about future computers that are "crystalline structure and not bound by time"?

I always remind myself that the 'Universe' created computers just as much as 'we' did...
The human body is basically an advanced machine. Is this universe not one big machine?

Ashim posted an interesting wiki article in another thread that is related to this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test.

(02-13-2012, 12:52 AM)cosmicgiant Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, what about the 'computers of tomorrow' or the computers of today that you don't know about? What about future computers that are "crystalline structure and not bound by time"?

I always remind myself that the 'Universe' created computers just as much as 'we' did...

Then it's just a labelling issue. We are computers. Although the "Hard Problem" still remains. Do we know the mechanisms of consciousness?

No matter how much a machine acts human, you still have no idea whether it has experience in the same sense that you as a 3rd density entity does.

Then sure, in a way we will become supercomputers, just as much as we take the form of angels, archangels and whatnot.

(02-12-2012, 11:07 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]A singularity by technological means is very likely at this point.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Parts added/altered to match the exact quote...

Altho recently i read someone saying that exact phrace but exchange the word magic with nature in a trying to explain why we arent seeing craploads of technology when we look out into space.
About the "we are computers" issue.
Only the segment 9,7 - 10hz (basicly the top of the solar plexus) function just like a machine would.... oh big suprise, thats the frequency of our current place in time.
so you can better see what i mean by "top of the solar plexus" i'll say/link this:
Its possible to match our vertebraes with frequencies, going from 64 65 66 etz from bottom up.
[Image: vertebrae%20and%20their%20frequencies.png]
Oh yea that too !
I never bought the flying saucer stories because if you are a highly developed being/society/etc you wouldn't need such an outdated vehicle to "come" here, neither would you need implants to "watch us".

Unless you want to make fun or show yourself in some form people are likely to recognize you as "extraterrestrial".

Of course there are other ways to explain things but this is my most probable take BigSmile

------------------------------

Also my take on what happens now is, that everyone is choosing the reality they feel most attracted to , the one they most believe in.

In the end we are pure consciousness, something that can't be explained, only experienced in all the ways it is able to. Doesn't matter how you get there because you never left.
Ra talks about man's dysfunctional relationship with Nature. How we abuse it, chop it up, subsume it into our economy.

The issue with Technology is that it is a crutch, and not necessarily an essential one.

In the Second Cycle of 25000 years, there were STO entities harvestible in South America. They were low tech.

if the end game is to learn spiritual lessons and move up the densities, then technology might even be a distraction.

- -

I appreciate the internet as much as everyone else; but there is something about 'our version of tech' that seems most STS (exploiting nature) and forcing us into an economic reliance system.

- -

I do appreciate the moment when 4D and higher is opened up, and we are telepathic, and no thoughts are hidden, and we can share our experiences and learnings directly with one another, mind to mind, with much less distortion.

- -

I don't mean to poo poo your idea by the way.
(02-13-2012, 10:42 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra talks about man's dysfunctional relationship with Nature. How we abuse it, chop it up, subsume it into our economy.

The issue with Technology is that it is a crutch, and not necessarily an essential one.

In the Second Cycle of 25000 years, there were STO entities harvestible in South America. They were low tech.

if the end game is to learn spiritual lessons and move up the densities, then technology might even be a distraction.

- -

I appreciate the internet as much as everyone else; but there is something about 'our version of tech' that seems most STS (exploiting nature) and forcing us into an economic reliance system.

- -

I do appreciate the moment when 4D and higher is opened up, and we are telepathic, and no thoughts are hidden, and we can share our experiences and learnings directly with one another, mind to mind, with much less distortion.

- -

I think you hold quite a common view and I hear where you are coming from, but I think it is a case of confusing 'technology' with 'bad behavior + technology'. Rather just get rid of the bad behavior, technology is awesome.

If you think of technology in the broadest sense, it is not much more than the result of any kind of Human labour. Machines, devices, procedures, reminders, checklists...it's all flipping "technology". What the heck else are we supposed to get up to and how else are we supposed to progress/improve? I am pretty sure that 'fun' is in there somewhere on the 'Master Plan'.

I mean, we can only smile, meditate and say "thank you" so much...lol. Wink
If anyone here is interested in the technological singularity, read:

The Singularity is Near by Ray kurzweil. (For Starters)
(02-13-2012, 10:42 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra talks about man's dysfunctional relationship with Nature. How we abuse it, chop it up, subsume it into our economy.

- -

- -

- -

I agree entirely that our relationship with nature is complete madness -- and that we apply technology to said madness more often than we don't. However, seeing as how our society isn't conducive to spiritual growth, technology is a pivotal tool in many of our spiritual lives - mine included. The internet provided me with every single piece of spiritual knowledge I have.

I also had the initial thought of our 2nd harvest with the low-tech South American harvestables. However, my point wasn't that the harvest has to do with a technological singularity but rather a transition from incarnate 3D life to move into 4D if they've achieved harvestability while alive.

As I said before, this was simply a dream that got me thinking and all anyone can do is speculate. I'll be the first to admit that this idea is in all likelihood incorrect. However, there is indeed a very very interesting exponential growth curve at work in the area of technology that is about to really turn into something unimaginable. I would argue that it's likely to be an event significant enough to make it worthy of discussion.

(02-13-2012, 11:47 AM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone here is interested in the technological singularity, read:

The Singularity is Near by Ray kurzweil. (For Starters)

You can also find his film, "Transcendent Man" on Netflix Instant.

I'd also like to say that I disagree with Kurzweil on a lot. I think his obvious fear of death is telling. However, he presents facts that are difficult to argue with.
It has been said by other channel that there are entire races of AI [particularly in the Arcturus system(s)] that exists with the same spirit / souls just like everyone else.

These concepts are interesting but entirely new to me... I hadn't seriously considered doing something like this, and I would need a lot more data to form an opinion.

But, the Sci-Fiction I grew up on does contain a lot to do with this (Frank Herbert's Dune series and some of his son's creations from his notes).

This reminds me of the very short-lived spin-off of the Battlestar Galactica series, Caprica. Its worth watching if you don't mind it only running 1 season. I bring it up because of the plot of the show... A large chunk of the show is set in virtual reality worlds (via some kind of goggles). One of the main characters dies (right away, not much of a spoiler), and only exists as an extremely advanced virtual counterpart. I wonder if this was another one of the shows that the different ET channeling groups have stated are trying to get the public at large to "used to" some of these concepts so they won't panic in the future if they have to deal with it. That being the said, the show was canceled due to nobody watching it, apparently.Sad
Ecz i have to confess something, I identify myself more with Jason Silva passion about what all of this means (his unbound excitement for this project is admirable) then all the talk about harvest this and harvest that or in fact the Ra books.

Jason has an spirit that is truly inspiring and i love his vision, because even before i had watched his mini documentaries and talks, i already thought about the same things.

Here is one of his many videos(he is on vimeo)

And here is another:

(02-13-2012, 04:58 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Ecz i have to confess something, I identify myself more with Jason Silva passion about what all of this means (his unbound excitement for this project is admirable) then all the talk about harvest this and harvest that or in fact the Ra books.

I like Jason Silva too, I really enjoyed him on the Joe Rogan podcast which I would recommend. I tend not to see his commentary and the Ra material as mutually exclusive ideas though - therefore I don't see a point in deciding which is 'better.'

My thought is that, yes, I agree we're on a path to something unimaginable as human beings... but so what? And the Ra material offers a potential explanation to me of what the wildness of our times might actually mean. That explanation being progression toward merging with the creator while serving as a record of the multiplicity I'm currently experiencing. Could that be an incorrect explanation? Yes. But it's the best I've found so far. As for the singularity -- unless I'm missing something or an event interrupts its realization - it's coming. Therefore it is likely of some relevance to our spiritual lives.
I always love talk about how we may one day be able to create our own universe.
Ok, so some of you are saying that a singularity probably will occur and, being a singularity, it will probably impact every aspect of our lives, BUT that it probably only has something minor to do with Harvest, if anything at all?? Oh, and coincidentally both events seem likely to happen shortly.

If I could understand that logic I would probably ascend instantly... Smile
Welcome to the quantum world !

Where no event is determined.
check out interview of Jelaila on PC, Kerry jumped on her for mentioning artificial intelligence.
(02-14-2012, 07:28 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]check out interview of Jelaila on PC, Kerry jumped on her for mentioning artificial intelligence.

Really? I can't sit through PC interviews... no judgement toward folks who like them, just not for me. Can you explain Kerry's argument without me having to watch it? haha
The idea/point of a dream (my opinion) is often to point someone in the right direction without giving anything significant away... Therefore creating the need for the dreamer to seek out the message and delve a little deeper into the mystery.

For me personally my dreams are rarely straight forward or even obvious. If this were my dream I would probably start exploring what exactly technology actually means. I find that when I look up words that I think I know the definition of- I often find surprises in looking at the roots of the word and it's many uses/definitions throughout time. (it's kinda fun)

Just a cursory glance at the wiki definition of technology gave me this as a starting point...

Technology is the making, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems or methods of organization in order to solve a problem or perform a specific function. It can also refer to the collection of such tools, machinery, and procedures. Technologies significantly affect human as well as other animal species' ability to control and adapt to their natural environments. The word technology comes from Greek τεχνολογία (technología); from τέχνη (téchnē), meaning "art, skill, craft", and -λογία (-logía), meaning "study of-".[1]

Currently our tech/tools mostly focus on 3D Reality and we are just starting to learn about the quantum reality...I think viewing tech. in our 3D realm would look like tinker toys compared to a being or group of beings that have mastered (or beginning to master) quantum tech.

What's my point? (I'm asking myself) Wink

Well, I guess my point is that I do think it's possible that our consciousness downloads into a form of tech. Before being moved or moving into a more permanent body (4D,5D,6D). But that form of tech. may look nothing like what we (earthlings) consider technology to look like.

zanny

That is the point of the "singularity idea" it is when intelligence and information are at a point beyond our current imagination.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dou4Gy0p9...tu.be&hd=1

This is from Quantic dream the creators of Heavy Rain interactive game.

It is a prototype of what they could do with what they learned after making heavy rain, it is a new engine, this tech presentation running on PS3 was made 1 year ago the engine is now 50% better says David Cage.

The concept was influenced by The singularity is near Book.

The game they are making might or not be related in some way to this.

Article link: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-0...reams-kara
Video interview http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-20...eam/727754
I would say that when science finds irrefutable evidence that our consciousness still exists without a physical body, this will be a true singularity.
(03-27-2012, 05:51 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that when science finds irrefutable evidence that our consciousness still exists without a physical body, this will be a true singularity.
Consider that we currently don't know what a physical body is nor do we know what consciousness is - scientific convention or otherwise. So where would this notion of irrefutable evidence come in? (We also can't comprehend a singularity in any non-abstract context.)
(02-14-2012, 02:07 AM)cosmicgiant Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so some of you are saying that a singularity probably will occur and, being a singularity, it will probably impact every aspect of our lives, BUT that it probably only has something minor to do with Harvest, if anything at all?? Oh, and coincidentally both events seem likely to happen shortly.

If I could understand that logic I would probably ascend instantly... Smile

I think some are on the other side of the spectrum too. I always take a bit of flack from people like zenmaster for trying to tie the emerging 4D sphere into the here and now of technology curves, expanding consciousness, etc. For some in this forum, the idea that the world would change so drastically is foolish. I feel they see it as an internal projection; we want it so badly for the world to acquiesce to our wants and desires that we see truth where these is none. I understand this criticism, but it doesn't allow for many risks imo. Risks are good; they lead you to unexpected places.

There are always polarities. People like myself see a 4D world crashing through from the background to the forefront. Others see just another year of jockeying for position and the manipulation of ego. Who's to say we're not both right, depending on what you decide to engage with and send your intention to? I have no doubt that technology will be the key to expanding our ability to love in this lifetime - 4D or not. If we refuse to want a 4D world/harvest scenario to occur, it will not occur for us. I think it's that simple.

For myself, the singularity is the bridge from 3D to 4D. I even think Ra dropped some hints by saying our 4D bodies might be more 'electrical' in nature. Remember, our brains already run on electricity; will technology 'unlock' our brains (or is reactivate a better word?) and bring us into a new reality (4d)?? Will we gain mastery over the basic elements of survival and start a spiritually driven quest as a species once we move beyond basic needs? I see this as a stark reality for even the next 10 years. It is not long before all sorts of new technologies emerge and we finally see the true rise of the BRICS nations. Harvest or not - I am very hopeful for our future.

For myself, it purely comes down to whether you love our current world or if you want a new one. If you love this world we already have, you won't want it to change and the idea would offend you. I believe there are far more who want a radically different world; I believe it will come.
I am of that line of thought hogey11.I think better technology in our system of reality is related to greater awareness.
(03-28-2012, 08:45 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2012, 05:51 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that when science finds irrefutable evidence that our consciousness still exists without a physical body, this will be a true singularity.

Consider that we currently don't know what a physical body is nor do we know what consciousness is - scientific convention or otherwise. So where would this notion of irrefutable evidence come in? (We also can't comprehend a singularity in any non-abstract context.)

I know. But one day it will be possible or not applicable because the veil will be lifted. Smile
Pages: 1 2