Bring4th

Full Version: the basis of Hero Worship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
continuing in the vein of chakra exploration, I had a thought about Hero Worship yesterday.

my immediate thought was this:

Hero Worship = blocked orange ray (personal power) + projecting blue ray onto someone else (wisdom)

so one simultaneously loses one's own personal power, and then ascribes wisdom, learning, and understanding to someone else; thinking they have all the Answers to our life's problems.

this is patently False, and an Illusion created in consciousness, albeit as a consequence of faulty energy flows.

- -

I remember when I was first learning about and studying Classical Music; I couldn't comprehend how these grand works of music were put together; there seemed to be too much complexity, too much length and substance for human beings to construct consciously!

but over time, I grokked the techniques and the counterpoint, understood that much like language, a lot of the 'grammar' of music becomes incorporated as reflex responses, and then the inspiration is allowed to fill the 'vessel of music' if you will.

I still esteem Bach and Beethoven above all other composers; both seemed to be in touch with the Beyond, an external Source. But I no longer see them as separate beings; they are a part of my Self now.

My mom taught piano growing up so we listened to much Bach and Beethoven growing up. I have to agree with you on them; in some ways I see them as the "camera" of the Classical genre, in that they kinda made what they did unworkable for all those who came afterwards, just as the camera pushed art from landscapes & portraits into impressionism.

I know there is probably a real answer to what i'm saying (with facts and stuff), but for myself, Bach and Beethoven let future artists 'get on with it' and not even attempt to out-do what they did; they pushed the evolution of our cultural musical tastes...
Yes!!! And someday, the Beatles, Peter Gabriel and Jimmy Page will be viewed the same way as Bach and Beethoven are viewed today!

...and the hero is you...
(02-12-2012, 10:40 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ].

So because you were not specialized into their area of experiece you were blocked at the orange ray? i doubt it.
Unless i misunderstood you...

Altho, people who are cronic "worshippers" sure, that could possibly be either yellow or orange ray blockages...
(02-13-2012, 07:21 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2012, 10:40 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ].

So because you were not specialized into their area of experiece you were blocked at the orange ray? i doubt it.
Unless i misunderstood you...

I think in my case the orange ray blockage was in place BEFORE.
(02-12-2012, 10:40 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Hero Worship = blocked orange ray (personal power) + projecting blue ray onto someone else (wisdom)

This makes sense. I do think that balancing the chakras in ever more refined ways is important too, after the basic unblocking or opening is achieved.

Hero worship is rampant, everywhere. It is my contention that thinking/feeling for one's self is the single most important thing right now to lift humankind from its unconsciousness, enslavement to media, governments, old belief systems, and 3rd density. We have been trained that there is "authority," and the authorities are the ones who have the authoritative information. The authority is self, and when one has cleared the connection to all, the source of all is available. And the all is the field of infinite potential, or intelligent infinity. We live in a "small world" as yet, and minimizing that world to authority is keeping it static. To expand, we must let go of the idea that someone else is greater, and we are greater than something else.