Bring4th

Full Version: Do you Share this Information to Others Often?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me I don't unless a person possess or show certain prerequisite perceptions. It would be quite a nuisance for me to share this information to a person consumed by materialism or a person consumed mainstream media. Eh...I don't even believe it's my place to share this information to people that's experiencing the full effect of this illusion and even if I decided to share this information I'm not a good speaker and can easily make someone ridicule this information beyond belief. lol

I see my future self as the hinter to the divine. My perceptions on life is evolving rapidly and it's becoming quite holistic you can say. Maybe it will get to the point that I hint information regarding the Law of One subconsciously and leave one to ponder on the thoughts I relayed.

I don't know. lol
"If you believe in peace, act peacefully; if you believe in love, act lovingly; if you believe in every which way, then act in every which way, that's perfectly valid- but don't go out trying to sell your beliefs to the System. You end up contradicting what you profess to believe in, and you set a bum example. If you want to change the world, change yourself."

That sums up my view on this issue. Furthermore, the more I learn, the less is feel the desire to talk altogether.
(02-13-2012, 05:09 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]"If you believe in peace, act peacefully; if you believe in love, act lovingly; if you believe in every which way, then act in every which way, that's perfectly valid- but don't go out trying to sell your beliefs to the System. You end up contradicting what you profess to believe in, and you set a bum example. If you want to change the world, change yourself."

That sums up my view on this issue. Furthermore, the more I learn, the less is feel the desire to talk altogether.

Hit the nail on the head.
Well, when I encountered Law of One, I was - and to a certain extent, still is - acting on haste, and on gatherings with my good friends, I really started talking about it. All the little interesting details and stuff.

Which is an inner safety net for anyone who decided that he does not want to engage this kind of stuff. Because if you are leaning to be materialist/atheist, and your friend comes to you, talking about densities, Infinite Creator, Harvest, Orion, Nibiru and all the good jazz - well, you can easily say that he has gone crazy and that is that.

Now I approach this more carefully, although I still have a desire to share this. But at the end of the day, I myself would not have believed ANYONE who would start talking to me about Harvests, Sun Gods, Logoses and all the details - I could only consume and accept this once I was ready to meet the material.

I think that the only message that needs to be spread is the message of Love. Do not judge anyone. Anyone. Love all. Try to love all.
And if a friend asks you "why?", then slowly, carefully, you can share your beliefs with him/her.
(02-13-2012, 06:36 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Well, when I encountered Law of One, I was - and to a certain extent, still is - acting on haste, and on gatherings with my good friends, I really started talking about it. All the little interesting details and stuff.

Which is an inner safety net for anyone who decided that he does not want to engage this kind of stuff. Because if you are leaning to be materialist/atheist, and your friend comes to you, talking about densities, Infinite Creator, Harvest, Orion, Nibiru and all the good jazz - well, you can easily say that he has gone crazy and that is that.

Now I approach this more carefully, although I still have a desire to share this. But at the end of the day, I myself would not have believed ANYONE who would start talking to me about Harvests, Sun Gods, Logoses and all the details - I could only consume and accept this once I was ready to meet the material.

I think that the only message that needs to be spread is the message of Love. Do not judge anyone. Anyone. Love all. Try to love all.
And if a friend asks you "why?", then slowly, carefully, you can share your beliefs with him/her.

Indeed if someone genuinely asks you about it and you can see they have shown interest in it on there own accord by all means release to them what you think they are ready for.

Trying to force it onto them when they are not ready will only result in frustration. A catalyst I have learnt quite well.
I think many WANT to share it. Though keep in mind that there are no victims. You are not doing dis-service by not preaching the Law of One. The people that are still sleeping will eventually discover the walls -and ask questions. You can be there to answer. Also you can ask suggestive questions to absolute statements.

We might think we know a lot, but the mystery exists in all of us. And as the former posts: Simply BEING will help Smile
(02-13-2012, 05:09 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]"If you believe in peace, act peacefully; if you believe in love, act lovingly; if you believe in every which way, then act in every which way, that's perfectly valid- but don't go out trying to sell your beliefs to the System. You end up contradicting what you profess to believe in, and you set a bum example. If you want to change the world, change yourself."

Such a powerful quote.

Showing by example can be quite a powerful tool.

I prefer to keep this to myself, but sometimes I bring it up very indirectly. For example I might say, "As a matter of fact, I've been studying some stuff that I won't go into except to say that it indicates that someone like you might blah blah." I would do this as a way to encourage or to make the person feel not alone or "way out in left field" because of some recent thoughts or puzzling life events.

Even if the person asks about the material, I will dismiss it by saying, "We can talk more about it later, I just was pointing out that you blah blah." If the person does ask about it later, I'll let go of a few more details and see where that goes. I don't want to keep Ra secret, like only I'm entitled to the info, just don't want to push it into deaf ears.

My first choice in such a conversation would be straightforward, like "Have you considered that maybe you blah blah?" I bring up the outside source when I think the person might think I'm being nosy or more personally intruding somehow. It's a judgment call.
I frequently discuss the Law of One and related concepts - that we're all one, from one, will return to one, etc. Only occasionally to I recommend someone read the L/L Research books.

I should add that often I seque into such a conversation by asking, "so what do you believe about life, the universe and everything?"