Bring4th

Full Version: Subconscious tricks or something else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of the times, when I'm thinking, my subconscious thoughts arise and I either hear the fear behind those thoughts, or sometimes, they are thoughts that come out of nowhere, that are hopeful, sensical, and original. Like, did I really just think that, or did I hear someone else's thoughts, maybe from the 4th dimension traveling to my head?

Many people have reported that they share a psychic connection with their love partner, like, thinking the same thing the same time (or a little before, or a little after) as the other does, over a distance.

I have read people's thoughts close by before in the same manner, and people have commented on my esp before. But it's hard to tell the difference, ya know.

I can tell most of the time, these thoughts are just a reflection of my mood and conscious brain. But sometimes, like if you meditate and your in silence, you hear a thought with clarity that feels like it came from somewhere else.

Does anyone know anything about this? Can other people's thoughts and feelings reach your own via the 4th dimensional love ether/whatever fabric it is?
Like, sometimes I'll actually find myself Being them, for a small moment. It could be at anytime I'm doing something, but I feel like I actually become them in action or in thought. And I see them in my mind's eye while this happens. It's hard to explain, but it really feels like I am them sometimes. I perceived it as love overcoming the ego, the I, and being them. I see it as being really in love. So much so you can forget yourself. This only happens with one's I truly love, not just anyone.

You think all this is real, or just a subconscious projection of obsession and desire? If so, what is love? Cause this feels weird, and it's only been happening the more I clear out my karma, and accept and love everything they are and everything they do to go along with it.

Not in anyway like this:

[Image: 30rock_jenna_paul.jpg]

LOL, but spiritually. In the mind's eye. In character. In BEING. Just every now and then, it's really special. Love?
(02-14-2012, 02:52 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the times, when I'm thinking, my subconscious thoughts arise and I either hear the fear behind those thoughts, or sometimes, they are thoughts that come out
Like, sometimes I'll actually find myself Being them, for a small moment. It could be at anytime I'm doing something, but I feel like I actually become them in action or in thought. And I see them in my mind's eye while this happens. It's hard to explain, but it really feels like I am them sometimes. I perceived it as love overcoming the ego, the I, and being them. I see it as being really in love. So much so you can forget yourself. This only happens with one's I truly love, not just anyone.

I remember listening to audio from some sort of mind, body, spirit conference with the Dalai Lama, and there was this Italian neurologist who was talking about these "mirror neurons" they'd discovered. I can't remember all the details, you'll have to look it up if you want to know more, but basically the effect they have is if you see someone drinking a glass of water, the neurons fire and you also experience the act of drinking water. His argument was it is this faculty that allows us to develop compassion. In any case, I think that they also lend themselves to the idea of unity, and I don't see why they wouldn't work in regards to emotions, ideas etc.