Bring4th

Full Version: worst pyschic greeting ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am reminded of what happened to Carla:

Quote:105.2 I would like to ask what caused the symmetrical welts on the instrument’s back, and is there anything further that we can do to heal the instrument and her condition, including these welts?

Ra: I am Ra. The welting is a symptom of that which has been a prolonged psychic greeting. The opportunity for this entity to experience massive allergic reaction from streptococcal and staphylococcal viruses has been offered in hopes that this entity would wish to leave the incarnation.

this makes me shiver.

what's the worst greeting you've ever had?
(02-15-2012, 04:58 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what's the worst greeting you've ever had?
You don't feel obliged to share yours after bringing up the topic?

3DMonkey

I had some pretty intense psychic experiences recovering from my vasectomy.

TMI?

LOL
I'm still not sure how you can tell if it's a psychic greeting or not.

Quote:72.16 The development of the psychic greeting is possible only through the energy centers starting from a station which you might call within the violet-ray moving through the adept’s energy center and therefrom towards the target of opportunity. Depending upon the vibratory nature and purpose of greeting, be it positive or negative, the entity will be energized or blocked in the desired way.

We of Ra approach this instrument in narrow band contact through violet-ray. Others might pierce down through this ray to any energy center. We, for instance, make great use of this instrument’s blue-ray energy center as we are attempting to communicate our distortion/understandings of the Law of One.

The entity of Orion pierces the same violet-ray and moves to two places to attempt most of its non-physical opportunities. It activates the green-ray energy center while further blocking indigo-ray energy center. This combination causes confusion in the instrument and subsequent over-activity in unwise proportions in physical complex workings. It simply seeks out the distortions pre-incarnatively programmed and developed in incarnative state.

how do you know if someone is messing with you by using a psychic greeting (activating exiisiting distortions) and if you are just messing with yourself?

- -

I guess it doesn't matter whose pushing the buttons.

lesson? fix/correct your own distortions.

Quote:42.3 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

thanks for helping me work things out. Appreciated.
I remember that 72:16 quote! I was wondering since then, since I did not read it carefully the first time, why would Orion entity activate the green ray? Now I see that Ra talk about the instrument, and as she had an overactivation of the green ray, and dimmed indigo center, I understand the nature of the greeting (I think). It is as you have said, plenum, Orion entity activate existing distortions, and as Ra put it - either that entity feels energized - after Confederation greeting, or blocked - after negative greeting.
(02-16-2012, 01:58 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how do you know if someone is messing with you by using a psychic greeting (activating exiisiting distortions) and if you are just messing with yourself?
Sensitivity to and familiarity with one's configuration and balance of energy.

There is no other self, only you... so take responsibility and learn from the things you experience.
Nothing happends without proper reason backing it, the will of the "negative" is not random-evil.

The whole reason they are allowed to do horrid things to you is due to you not being in the balance/strength your higher self wants you to be in.

Allergic reactions, arent that a by-product of having a weak root chakra?
(02-15-2012, 10:01 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2012, 04:58 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what's the worst greeting you've ever had?
You don't feel obliged to share yours after bringing up the topic?

I agree. =)

Psst! I will if you will! BigSmile

Meerie

(02-15-2012, 10:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I had some pretty intense psychic experiences recovering from my vasectomy.

TMI?

LOL

TMI? yes
but please continue - now we wanna know the full story BigSmile

by the way I think it is great you did this
(02-16-2012, 01:58 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how do you know if someone is messing with you by using a psychic greeting (activating exiisiting distortions) and if you are just messing with yourself?

The thing is, that as far as I understand, there is only a psychic greeting if you create a situation where it can "find you". If you decide that it is not possible to be found in such a way, then it will literally be impossible to be "attacked" in any way.

3DMonkey

Technically, if the mind and spirit create the body, then any unconscious manifestation that arises in the body is "psychic". Right?
(02-16-2012, 07:32 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, that as far as I understand, there is only a psychic greeting if you create a situation where it can "find you". If you decide that it is not possible to be found in such a way, then it will literally be impossible to be "attacked" in any way.
The situation where one "stands out" has to do with one's distortion (positive but unbalanced) being broadcast, which begs for adjustment. It's always unconscious. So no, with that imbalance you can't merely decide to not be "attacked", just like you can't suddenly remove all distortion (which is one of the main purposes of incarnation).

(02-16-2012, 09:50 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, if the mind and spirit create the body, then any unconscious manifestation that arises in the body is "psychic". Right?
Depends what you mean. Emotion is an "unconscious manifestation that arises in the body". Yet we tend to refer to emotional state rather than psychic state.

3DMonkey

(02-16-2012, 10:05 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2012, 09:50 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, if the mind and spirit create the body, then any unconscious manifestation that arises in the body is "psychic". Right?
Depends what you mean. Emotion is an "unconscious manifestation that arises in the body". Yet we tend to refer to emotional state rather than psychic state.

This could lead to a good discussion Smile

Is emotion a body complex manifestation? It seems to me that emotion is a mind complex manifestation derived from feedback from the body complex. I mean, I have never gone to the doctor to have her say, "I've run the tests and it turns out you have a classic case of sadness in the elbow". You see what I mean?

3DMonkey

Also, think of how anger causes dis ease. The body manifesting the body isn't logical in the m/b/s complex paradigm.
POSSIBLE PERSONAL PSYCHIC GREETING

I get occasional urges to jump off my balcony.

I am not suicidal.

I am not depressed.

They have not occurred in recent times (last 6 months?) but were sporadic in 2010.

they were most fleeting, and definitely did not come from my own consciousness (as far as I am aware)

they would drop in as a thought for a couple of seconds, then flit away. Usually in the depths of night (between 2am and 4am).

I can only ascribe this to a psychic greeting.

not being prone to it now makes me think that I have balanced out whatever repressed memory/distortion that was exploited.

like I said, I cannot know for sure, but this is the only thing I can chalk it up to.

Tongue

- -

addendum: it was also around this time that I started to use Protection Rituals on a regular and informed basis. I am thinking that they did their job.
Oh, my friend also has these thoughts. She is not the least suicidal, but sometimes when she cooks, it's like someone whispers in her ear, to stubb herself with the knife. My worst attack was probably the one that lasted for about 3 years when I was 25. It started with doom dreams, and then transformed into daily pictures of these dreams, which gave me anxiety more and more. Then it continued with thoughts like: "Your heart is going to stop now, or... now! or now!!", or that I would faint, or that I couldn't breathe and would loose conscious soon. Stuff like that, for three freaking years. Then I get visits in my dreams by shapeless beings. They induce pain in my stomach and one time I even got some electrical shocks in my head. The pain is so sharp sometimes, that I force myself to wake up, because it is felt in my physical body really bad. (Nice people, huh? Speaking of that polarization thread...) :S

Speaking of all that - I haven't experienced any of this lately. Oh well, not since this year started. What about you all?
thanks for sharing Ankh. I guess there's a reason why we don't broadcast this stuff to the world. We come off as crazies!!

lol BigSmile

but it's most definitely real, and something that impinges on our experience.

glad to know that this year is going well for you too.

plenum

3DMonkey

That 2-4am thing is a real phenomenon. I went a year when I would consistently wake at that time and experience most depressing thoughts. Irrational thoughts. Thoughts I knew were irrational but I couldn't turn them off. I could only ride them out because at five AM they went away. I'm up now at 3:40. And I usually will wake these days if I drink the night before.

Oddly enough, that year I mentioned- I used the Internet, Divinecosmos, 2012 , project Camelot, ufology, etc to occupy my mind. It's when I read most of the things we talk about.
As mentioned before; having involuntary thoughts (simply "ones you dont agree with") is related to having a solar plexus weaker than prefered.

3DMonkey

(02-17-2012, 07:15 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]As mentioned before; having involuntary thoughts (simply "ones you dont agree with") is related to having a solar plexus weaker than prefered.

Do you really think that thoughts originate from the solar plexus?
Oh, do I have a few examples... There happens to be a good reason why I refrain from ingesting psilocybin mushrooms anymore.

- During a trip a few months ago, a 'friend' and I ingested a pretty hefty amount each (along with Syrian Rue, seeds which are used for their MAOI properties but also known for facilitating telepathic phenomenon, namely amonst native tribes, though I suspect it also opens one up to outside forces...). Before the effects set in I thought in my head "I allow all entities of Christ Consciousness to inhabit my body" in an amateur attempt at channeling, seeing as my prior experiences involved wonderful instances of divine perception/seeing Godheads everywhere behind closed eyes, though I soon discovered this was a very, very unwise decision which I soon discovered. Midway through the trip I suddenly felt devoid of any positive feelings, and begin apologizing to my friend for no reason. I'd felt I'd done something terribly wrong. I soon felt nothing but disturbing vibes coming from my 'friend', sitting at the computer next to me.

The next 4-5 hours, I truly believed were the last moments of my life. I began to notice an odd change in this guy's demeanor... I saw his face contort into the most sinister smirks ever, and he would react/respond to the thoughts in my mind. Everything he said took on an air of vile sarcasm, such as "Don't worry, things will ALWAYS get better", though when he said "always" I heard voices in my mind screaming "NEVER". I began having disturbing visions, going back through every joyful memory I've ever had in my life and re-experiencing everything with intense sorrow, despair, gloom, what have you. I had many apocalyptic visions, of myself being tortured in ways that would make the Saw movies series seem like mere child's play. My arms moved without my control, and something urged me to begin to punch my forehead repeatedly.

This "friend" did nothing but watch and occasionally smile/sneer. He seemed to be waiting for something, and I saw his arm become EXTREMELY red, bulging, almost demonic. In my mind, amidst these horrendous thoughts and visions a calm voice relayed to me something along the lines of "Both entities present serve the Creator, and there is no difference between either those of the dark and of the light". I fought back these dark thoughts that assaulted my mind, and after 5 hours or so I was able to control my body again, and immediately got the hell out of there.

Now... I'm not entirely certain as to whether I opened myself up to dark, dark forces that wanted to end my life, or this 'friend' of mine was telepathically assaulting me (my initial assumption, I no longer associate with him as I feel nothing but disturbing energies when I go there from him, despite him being a vibrant, radiant person). However, I now have the experience of knowing what it feels like to face, at least what I truly believed, was imminent death in the face. On the train ride home I corresponded with my Higher Self who confirmed that negative forces did indeed try to 'greet' me.

- The subsequent mushrooms experiences I had took a turn for the worse. Midway through one trip my eyes began to flicker/rapidly blink, and I began involuntarily thinking, or beginning to think "I open myself to the dark forces of Orion". I spent a good hour trying to prevent myself from thinking these thoughts, though I was unsuccessful, and soon after I felt intense despair, agony... after the peak ended I had to help my mother fix up the closet in her room, and I'd say there were 5 or so instances where I could have been fatally injured during it (e.g. my head was literally 2 centimeters away from a large rusty nail protruding in the closet).

These experiences disturbed me, as I am usually a calm, peaceful, laidback person and have NEVER before these times had any sort of anxiety, paranoia, or fear during my entheogenic experiences. The disturbing part is, I view these substances and the experience as divine communion, and during the time period these took place (mid-end of last year) I was dilligently doing everything I could to both spread awareness of the Law of One (sharing my LOO-inspired albums at a rapid pace) and to strengthen my connection to the Source. My conclusive assumption is that some entity was not pleased at all with my efforts to spread light and love and wished to end my efforts, seeing these experiences as ample opportunity to do so. Fortunately for me, I ended up developing an allergy to the strains of mushrooms my the guy I knew had (thank you Creator!) so such opportunities to open myself up like that will never arise.

In short, mushrooms left me sensitive and open to outside forces which bombarded me with dark energies and attempted to stop me in my LOO-spreading path.
(02-17-2012, 09:53 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2012, 07:15 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]As mentioned before; having involuntary thoughts (simply "ones you dont agree with") is related to having a solar plexus weaker than prefered.

Consciousness, ie. thought, ie. the Original Thought is the primary basis of everything. Everything arises out of consciousness. The thoughts that we become conscious of are filtered through our individual consciousness/ energy system.

I would think involuntary or unwanted thoughts could come through any part of our energy system, any place where there is a weakness or blockage, from root to crown.
(02-17-2012, 10:16 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]

Consciousness, ie. thought, ie. the Original Thought is the primary basis of everything. Everything arises out of consciousness. The thoughts that we become conscious of are filtered through our individual consciousness/ energy system.

I would think involuntary or unwanted thoughts could come through any part of our energy system, any place where there is a weakness or blockage, from root to crown.

Maybe the thoughts don't necessarily originate from the chakras themselves, but arise from that energy center having an imbalance? What nature of thoughts would stem from each chakra weakness however? I'd figure:

Red/Root Chakra = Odd sexual/sensual fantasies/urges, survival based thoughts?

Orange/Sacral Chakra = Thoughts related to your relationships with people/things, addictions, etc.?

Yellow/Solar Plexus Chakra = Your base emotions, anxiety, your view of self/self-worth?

Green/Heart Chakra = How you are able to adequately express love/compassion

Blue/Throat Chakra = Communication issues?

Indigo/Ajna Chakra = Your intuition/connection to Higher Self, your immediate instincts?

Violet/Crown Chakra = I'm not sure whether this plays a role in influencing your thoughts as it's supposed to be the sum total of all your energy centers, IIRC

Don't quote me on any of these however, as I myself am not too sure.

3DMonkey

That looks good, godwide.

I think it's beneficial to define and contemplate different areas. It mimics astrology and archetypes this way. For me, it was/is a self worth balancing act. I guarantee this could be found in my astrological chart. You see, once we can label it within a system of understanding, then we attempt to reconcile conscious thought- like saying my yellow ray is in need of work, obviously, and then steps can be taken to establish more experience in the yellow ray arena. Whether iris true or effective doesn't matter, at least the consciousness is doing something. It also could be defined as Pluto transiting my house of self worth which stirs up the energy with aspects and precarnative agreements. The results are the same- conscious awareness. Some people could draw from Biblical verses that parallel the thought. Some, from the Tao. Some, from the Kabbalah.

We are a bit sidetracked now. So, what is a psychic attack? Something that happens as a result of not being aware of these ideas within the context of each of our daily interactions. It happens, and we just aren't effecient enough within third density to be 100%, 24/7. The ones who do better aren't the more balanced, IMO, they are the ones who have shielded their lives with a bubble of seclusion.

Thats not what i said.
(02-17-2012, 10:16 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]

All chakras work as a filter for how your thoughts are experienced, yes.
but not all are related to just being capable of controling them....

When with blockages other than the solar plexus... your thoughts may be destructive/confused/nasty etz, aswell.
But the main difference is that you agree with them, because they are your thoughts.

(02-17-2012, 12:41 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Red/Root Chakra = Odd sexual/sensual fantasies/urges, survival based thoughts?

If by odd you mean excessive; it comes mainly from the solar plexus if its active but has not yet ben compensated for with the pineal gland (which is an overtone to the solar plexus)... because melatonin reduces libido.
Unless by odd you mean filthy/confused, in which case its more of a upper spectrum thing.

As root chakra blockages prevent parts of the flow to all energies above it, you could list Pmuch everything as a potential root chakra blockage, but it wouldnt do any good.
If your root chakra is having massive difficulties, ur more likely to be focused on dying than surviving, but thats not to say the root gives you a will/reason to live (just prevents you from going through with suicide (self control))
Being overly focusing on not dying (in the near-inevitable cases) could be an acceptance issue, aka the green ray.

(02-17-2012, 12:41 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Orange/Sacral Chakra = Thoughts related to your relationships with people/things, addictions, etc.?

Addictions are more of a root chakra, thing; If the root is strong enough, you will be near immune to them.

(02-17-2012, 12:41 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Blue/Throat Chakra = Communication issues?

Communication can be related to both the throat and solar plexus.
But the solar plexus only in that it makes you say/write words/letters in the right order.

(02-17-2012, 12:41 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Don't quote me on any of these however, as I myself am not too sure.

Theres no need to take this as criticism