Bring4th

Full Version: Cancer Caused by Anger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alternative doctor explaining the cancer-anger connection, which corroborates what Ra said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2i1H3WEGME
This guy is awesome. Good info on being healthy and staying out of fear. Thanks. Smile
Thanks for the link, Monica...Cool
I wonder what other things anger causes ...

other blockages ... other distortions.

being random fiery energy, it can be very destructive.

- -

Ra offers this counter-intuitive approach of intensifying the anger in the mind, to make it visible:

Quote:46.7 Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

and so all things become accepted as part of self.

amazing again.
Great find there Plenum. I had big issues with anger, I could have represented scotland in golf club throwing as a youngster.
I found it helpful to balance patience/impatience also in the way you pointed out by intensifing the emotion in the mind. This helps things become 'laughable' without any outer work taking place. One you have the hang of this technique is is very simple to reach a place of calm composure, be it in the supermarket line, on the road or in social interaction.
When looking back at your own 'reactions' to situations in the past there are many laughs to be had.
I call this inner reflection.
It is also a gateway to intelligent infinity.
(04-05-2012, 12:00 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what other things anger causes ...

other blockages ... other distortions.

being random fiery energy, it can be very destructive.

- -

Ra offers this counter-intuitive approach of intensifying the anger in the mind, to make it visible:

Quote:46.7 Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

amazing again.

Entropy generally builds when catalyst is ignored, also right? Isn't that the main cause of premature aging?
(04-05-2012, 12:00 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

amazing again.

Plenum you glorious Aussie, I have had this quote in my mind for weeks but could not think about how to search for it, or even ask for help searching for it. Thank you!

I think the major thing to realize from this quote is that anger itself does not cause cancer...it is ignoring the anger and not using it as catalyst to polarize. If the anger is examined and accepted (not viewed as folly), there is no need to offer the catalyst to the body. We may get angry again, and we may examine the anger again, and continue to integrate it. We could get angry all the time, but as long as this anger is be genuinely used as catalyst, it won't cause cancer. Of course, if the anger is being used genuinely to reconfigure the mind, we'll probably be less likely to get angry in the future.

But anger is not folly...it is either something to be accepted (STO) or controlled (STS), otherwise it may spread as catalyst to the body.

Edit: of course, zenmaster beat me to it, with far less words.
(04-06-2012, 12:11 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I think the major thing to realize from this quote is that anger itself does not cause cancer...it is ignoring the anger and not using it as catalyst to polarize. If the anger is examined and accepted (not viewed as folly), there is no need to offer the catalyst to the body.

What I've wondered about is the time-frame of this. How long does one have to use the catalyst before it becomes physical?

Quote:But anger is not folly...it is either something to be accepted (STO) or controlled (STS), otherwise it may spread as catalyst to the body.

I struggle with understanding this breakdown, though I see where they are coming from. I grew up trying to control anger because I didn't want to hurt anybody with it. How would that fit into the polarization scale?

(04-06-2012, 11:09 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:But anger is not folly...it is either something to be accepted (STO) or controlled (STS), otherwise it may spread as catalyst to the body.

I struggle with understanding this breakdown, though I see where they are coming from. I grew up trying to control anger because I didn't want to hurt anybody with it. How would that fit into the polarization scale?

Quote:42.8
The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity in so far as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers. There is, however, some polarization towards positive if the cause of this repression is consideration for other-selves.

Seems that an STS entity would simply be controlling the emotion out of desire to control self and other-self. Controlling self for the sake of other-self seems noble.

I would guess that even though doing so may result in positive polarization, it might also be considered ignored catalyst which may be offered to the body.
(04-06-2012, 11:09 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I struggle with understanding this breakdown, though I see where they are coming from. I grew up trying to control anger because I didn't want to hurt anybody with it. How would that fit into the polarization scale?

My understanding is that it is the suppression of anger that can manifest as cancer in the body, because the energy isn't being defused, and it accumulates until it manifests as something nasty, to force the person to confront the issues that had been suppressed for so long.

Dr. Bernardo explains this in great detail. He has helped hundreds of advanced stage cancer patients heal, and he says that clearing the anger is required for healing. He even says that the only time his alkalizing protocol doesn't work is when the person is still holding on to anger.

My Rebirthing training taught that anger must be confronted and expressed, in order to be cleared. But that has to be done in a harmless way. So the Rebirther guides the person in a cathartic action like pounding a pillow, and allowing the feelings to flow. This usually includes crying, screaming, and maybe intense profanity. Whatever gets it out. BUT, the person isn't left like that! This is followed by a particular breathing technique and affirmations, to replace the negative emotion with positive. The whole idea being that, affirmations don't work by themselves because they're trying to override an old program of thinking. Techniques like Rebirthing work by first accessing the old program, and then changing the code.

There are lots of other techniques that work on similar principles. The idea is that, rather than suppressing the anger and letting it fester, the anger (or other negative emotion) is allowed expression in a harmless way, then replaced with something positive. If it had already been suppressed for a long time, it is accessed, and brought to the surface where it can be transformed. The power of the anger provides the impetus and the intention directs the energy into something positive.

its interesting u post this because just last night i was talking to some one. he said his wife died from lung cancer at 47. she didnt smoke. she is chinese and was a surgeon. interestingly she didnt believe in chinese medicine which i have found with other chinese doctors who practice western medicine. i think the causes of cancer are very deep and anger no doubt is one of them. i had a friend who practiced with a yoga instructor who later died from cancer. he said that she felt it was because of an abusive relationship she had been in. perhaps there was some repressed anger there. i think if we look at every disease we will find some spiritual reason for its development.

im also thinking of buying this book on healing cancer

http://sethcenter.com/pages/TSH01.htm
Anger may cause acidity which invites cancer. But all angry people don't necessarily have cancer.

All of our experiences (the major ones, and talking with that fascinating stranger you met at the bus stop), were created with loving wisdom, including cancer. All of this life's experiences are created for our positive growth.

What sort of illness is carefully chosen, and perfect for that soul.

Some of us need to learn humility, and cancer may do that. Some of us may need to learn how very incredibly strong and powerful we are, and cancer may do that. Some of us may volunteer for cancer to teach others: Our parents, or children, or husbands or wives or partners, may need the growth experience of having to care for someone with such an illness. It may even be as simple as karmic balancing. There are an infinite number of lessons to be learned.

Welcoming death instead of fearing death may be a lesson. So then we die, and we discover that there is no such thing as death. That too is a lesson.

The awful thing is if we fall into depression (unexpressed anger), or if we become more angry (the cranky and demanding patient). Then perhaps nothing is learned, and then, next incarnation and next disease . . . . . .

Living with and within eternity and infinity, is very difficult to fully grasp.

Cyan

My understanding is that Cancer is caused by intentionally blocked energy which breaks your body from a symbiotic multicellular organisim into groups of competing single cellular organisims. When the exposure that being in the multi-cellular is all negative or mostly negative (anger) the entities seek to "break away" from it by replicating so much that a piece of it can grow in free. It doesnt work like that but its a good principle.
I ask you all to please remember that there are no stupid questions.
I have a question:

What does STO mean, and STS ?

I believe, from what I've read here, that STS is noble, and so therefore STO is self serving.

So, STO = Selfish Terror Only
And STS = Soul Trusting Souls

(04-26-2012, 06:42 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]I ask you all to please remember that there are no stupid questions.
I have a question:

What does STO mean, and STS ?

I believe, from what I've read here, that STS is noble, and so therefore STO is self serving.

So, STO = Selfish Terror Only
And STS = Soul Trusting Souls

STO= Service To Others

STS= Service To Self
Wow, thanks, I really had it wrong. This is easy to remember.
Well, now I'm curious of what made you think that STS was positive and STO was negative? You said it was based on what you read on this forum. It'd like to know how you reached that conclusion if you don't mind. Smile
I don't mind, simple confusion is how. Huh

(04-26-2012, 08:34 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind, simple confusion is how. Huh

Ah well. That's indeed a simple explanation. BigSmile