Bring4th

Full Version: deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
I sometimes see license plates that spell words. I'll be walking by in a parking lot and just happen to glance at one and it's a word. There was one interesting one in particular at the time, but I don't remember the word.
What's crazy is that this sign was very unique, and so close to something that ties me and her together, and that I saw it as I was leaving because of her. This whole situation is because of me and her. I've always had the feeling she has been guiding me and teaching me in ways impossible to believe or express outside of my own experience with them.
I don't think that is weird at all. I think that is how the Universe works.

I do think possible!

Light and love, Gribbons!
deleted
My Christian upbringing taught me that if I believed I could move mountains I could move mountains. I also learned about forgiveness - and that includes forgiving myself - and that we don't have to be "good enough" because our One Infinite Creator loves us unconditionally.

But I still know what you mean. In the case of "getting" another person, they have to agree to the situation. You can't infringe upon their free will just to get what you want, even if you believe it would be the best thing for them. Know what I mean?

I'm sending you love and light, Gribbons. Peace and blessings.
Thank you. Smile I know what you mean. She has her own experiences to live and choices to make to go with what she wants to do. I think there is or was a pretty high probability, but, that's about it. I think if I knew all this in my heart earlier, things would have been different, but it would still be up to her.

Still kinda figuring out what all the signs meant. This one time, I drew a picture of her name with lots of colors, and a rainbow coming from the sun. The sun had green eyes, like hers, and a smile. I kept the picture with me as I went on a boat for 5 days or so, and somehow it got a little wet when it was safe in my case... the part that got wet absorbed some black from somewhere or something, because it gave the sun hair. Black hair, at a high hair-line, just like hers. I gave it to her over a year ago. It was so magical to me, because I never would have been able to do that even if I tried. It definitely added another dimension of love to it.

Still warms my heart a little thinking about how the universe did that... and yet, it's just another thing that confuses me.. hmm.