Bring4th

Full Version: 1981.01.25 - Ra session 7, book 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Questioner: About how many entities at present on planet Earth are calling for your services?

Ra: I am Ra. I am called personally by 352,000. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by 632,000,000 of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

I was thinking about this on my drive home from work yesterday. When Ra stated that they are called personally by 352,000 mind/body/spirit complexes, are we to assume that he was being called specifically, by name?

Certainly not that many people know about Ra the social memory complex, especially before the Law of One books were released. I suppose rather that it is more logical to assume Ra meant that 352,000 people were asking or praying for help without invoking anyone specifically, and the type of help / type of vibrations they were sending happened to match up with Ra's (?)

This must also then be true of the 632 million people who are calling the Confederation. For certainly that many people calling the confederation specifically is a large enough pool to form a religion with! Do you suppose that humans who are Christian, Hindu, or any other religion have their prayers 'heard' and/or 'answered' by the Confederation? Would it be possible for the Confederation to do this within the restraints of free will? (I.e. Ra cannot answer a call addressed to Buddah?) Perhaps some of the figures that are typically prayed to are actually apart of the Confederation (Jesus, etc)?
(08-04-2009, 01:00 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about this on my drive home from work yesterday. When Ra stated that they are called personally by 352,000 mind/body/spirit complexes, are we to assume that he was being called specifically, by name?

Certainly not that many people know about Ra the social memory complex, especially before the Law of One books were released. I suppose rather that it is more logical to assume Ra meant that 352,000 people were asking or praying for help without invoking anyone specifically, and the type of help / type of vibrations they were sending happened to match up with Ra's (?)

This must also then be true of the 632 million people who are calling the Confederation. For certainly that many people calling the confederation specifically is a large enough pool to form a religion with! Do you suppose that humans who are Christian, Hindu, or any other religion have their prayers 'heard' and/or 'answered' by the Confederation? Would it be possible for the Confederation to do this within the restraints of free will? (I.e. Ra cannot answer a call addressed to Buddah?) Perhaps some of the figures that are typically prayed to are actually apart of the Confederation (Jesus, etc)?

Hi Lavazza,

First, recall that Ra looked with humor at our human necessity to name things, so yes, I think that you are right when you refer to the vibrations they were sending out were resonant with Ra's. On the other hand, there certainly were many that had, by 1981, tied into the "pen names" of various aspects of Ra's SMC (bear in mind that they all offer handles when contact is established so that we humans can tell them apart). Considering that 352,000 people was about one person in 10,000 incarnate at that time, and that over 60 million wanderers were also incarnate, it may not be that hard to believe that one in 200 wanderers had awakened and were actually calling Ra's SMC specifically (if not, necessarily by that name).

As far as the 632,000,000 calls, I think that this represents the total of calls that were resonant with STO vibrations, to which the Confederation is tuned. Ra later mentions that many calls over the centuries could be answered with simple directions like "meditate", and that they even created the cosmic equivalent of automated call distribution centers to handle the influx of these repetitive requests. Still, the fact that people were calling and asking for guidance / service meant that there was a need to be answered, and each additional call further doubled its magnitude.

As to who answers prayers, I think that most are directed and addressed by personal guides and inter-dimensional entities that act as the support team for each person incarnate. It is only those requests that are of a selfless, loving, and serving nature that are heard and responded to by the Confederation. When someone asks for help in serving others, mustn't the answer come from those that are best equipped to provide it? We know that all our worldly religions are severely distorted, so how could Christ answer Christian calls, Muhammad answer Muslim calls, etc.? Rather, I suggest that the Confederation answers calls that are best answered by it, and those answers are perceived by the requestor in the manner best fitting their thoughts about religion and spirituality. Thus, there is nothing wrong with praying to Jesus, and your answer may seem to be delivered by him, but in reality it is a frequency that resonates to your concept of Jesus Christ that does the talking. This seems to me to be completely within the bounds of free will. Don't you think?

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
I would have something to say but 3D has said all that is on my mind right now + more haha.

Beisdes, even if 600 million people know the confederation as we do we would not want to make it a religion :p

More and more these days, I am finding it shocking but also encouraging that a lot of people are becoming aware of all things spiritual. This is an awakening for everybody, I do not find it shocking that about 10% of the population of earth is spirtually seeking/wandering.

Love and Light
Interesting observations... I remember reading that line in the Ra material and wondering how that worked, as well. My opinion is slightly different than 3D's in that Ra has long been considered a "God" in Egypt. Does it not seem possible that out of all the entities on Earth who are familiar with this part of history could theoretically continue calling if one were to resonate with the principles of Ra? Egypt's population in 1980 was 43.86 Million and climbing! (http://globalis.gvu.unu.edu/indicator_de...Country=EG) And only a few hundred thousand around the world were specifically calling Ra? That seems like a drop in the bucket when you look at total populations.

Also, the next statement that 632 million Confederation sources have been called in total. Is this not entirely reasonable as well? Add Ra, add Jesus Christ, add whatever other 50+ confederation entities who have come here and worshipped as a religious/spiritual icon, and the totals could easily add up!

What are your thoughts on that angle?

Edit: oops, forgot to subscribe to this thread for e-mail updates.
(08-04-2009, 06:13 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting observations... I remember reading that line in the Ra material and wondering how that worked, as well. My opinion is slightly different than 3D's in that Ra has long been considered a "God" in Egypt. Does it not seem possible that out of all the entities on Earth who are familiar with this part of history could theoretically continue calling if one were to resonate with the principles of Ra? Egypt's population in 1980 was 43.86 Million and climbing! (http://globalis.gvu.unu.edu/indicator_de...Country=EG)

Also, the next statement that 632 million Confederation sources have been called in total. Is this not entirely reasonable as well? Add Ra, add Jesus Christ, add whatever other 50+ confederation entities who have come here and worshipped as a religious/spiritual icon, and the totals could easily add up!

Hi Steve,

I think we may be looking at the same elephant from slightly different perspectives. I was just pointing out one way that it was quite reasonable to come up with Ra's numbers. Yours is equally valid. The truth, in all likelihood, lies somewhere in between. In either scenario, the bottom line is the same, Ra's numbers are reasonable even without invoking secret sects or mysterious groups.

3D Sunset
You're right, 3D... I re-read your message after I got home from work and realized our ideas were more similar than not. So it is safe to say the bases are covered! Smile
(08-04-2009, 06:13 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the next statement that 632 million Confederation sources have been called in total. Is this not entirely reasonable as well? Add Ra, add Jesus Christ, add whatever other 50+ confederation entities who have come here and worshipped as a religious/spiritual icon, and the totals could easily add up!

Does the christian church alone not have 1 billion followers? Obviusly these numbers came from the past, and are really subject to massive change in over 20 years, but even 20 years ago, I'm sure the church + combined religions you mentioned also would certainly add up to over the figures Ra presents.

This could be interporated in 2 ways, religios people do not fall into this group of some 600+ million people. Or, which I personal believe to make sense, Not everybody who worships these people really worship, ie being christian half heartedly, merely becuase your parents took/take you to church. This would imply, there is a slight level of awakening one must procur before being able to co-ordinate them selves with a Galactic/Universal power such as the confederation.

Hope that is kinda clear, it made my head hurt :p

Just for fun, the interest at all with this "Confederation" is a couple of years ago I believed I was in contact with a group that I called the "Spirit Council" I must say the principles alone of the 2 groups are uncanny, one of the main reasons I decided to take TLOO seriously. It is obvius (to me) that it isn't coincedence ^^

Love and Light
(08-05-2009, 01:28 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]This could be interporated in 2 ways, religios people do not fall into this group of some 600+ million people. Or, which I personal believe to make sense, Not everybody who worships these people really worship, ie being christian half heartedly, merely becuase your parents took/take you to church. This would imply, there is a slight level of awakening one must procur before being able to co-ordinate them selves with a Galactic/Universal power such as the confederation.

Hi Sirius,

I would tend to agree with a slightly different slant. I think that those that call are relatively uniformly distributed across the globe, and thus across all religions and anti-religious (for lack of a better name). Ultimately, it seems to me, that the call heard by the Confederation is from any and all that have reached a level of spiritual (not religious) advancement to feel (if not outright take) responsibility for their world and everything that occurs to them (and perhaps others) in it. I view this as a fundamental trait that all seekers have in common, and it is from this place of responsibility that one can then choose to affect the world to improve other's places in it (STO) or to improve your own (STS).

Furthermore, I would propose that some of the most strongly polarized STO people I have ever met are adamant agnostics or atheists. Still, even though they are absolutely convinced that their consciousness will be simply "turned off" once they die, they act selflessly and morally to advance the position and "lot in life" of other people. Even though they may not believe in a higher being and certainly do not pray, I believe that their actions and intent (which do speak louder than words) to serve others contributes greatly to the call heard by the Confederation.

Just thinking a little out of the box about what may actually constitute a "call".

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
I think I understand, to really shrink it up, people who are merely aware of the choice that they can be STO or STS good/evil or whatever they call it?
(08-05-2009, 04:27 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]I think I understand, to really shrink it up, people who are merely aware of the choice that they can be STO or STS good/evil or whatever they call it?

Actually, I hadn't thought about it that way until you just said it but... YES! That actually makes perfect sense and ties it back into TLOO quite nicely. Put another way, people that are not aware of this choice are those that believe that tinigs happen "to" them, rather than recognizing the fact that they control their own lives. Once you recognize that fact, then the choice is apparent, and easily made.

Thanks

3D Sunset
Therefore the people who ask questions about 'the choice' to an external, spiritual source, the confedaration recieves those calls. I think that a common answer to queries is 'Meditate'? That sounds to me it can apply to any single body on earth, religious or non, city person or farmer. We all have a sembelance of what meditation is, or whatever name we may call it.

I find it funny that we know what a common answer from the confedaration is. And it is an answer from them in truest form. I beleive I really should 'meditate' on this. hahaha
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to follow up with my own thread. I've been reading the posts over the last week and I think everyone makes very good points on this topic.

I would only disagree with the idea that Ra had been invoked specifically in the Egyptian god sense. Perhaps this happens on some small scale but I do not think this could make up the majority of the Ra calls, simply because I don't think there are that many people who follow the ancient Egyptian religion / mysticism. (I may be entirely wrong here though, I have not researched this) It is an interesting thing to ponder though.

As 3D Sunset summed up in the first reply post to the thread, I think it basically comes down to the vibrational frequency of the "call". Call being itself a subjective term... Prayer, meditation, positive thought, wishes for the future, feelings, etc.

This also explains the larger global call that is in the hundreds of millions. And especially so when you factor in that Jesus is a Confederation entity. (Just read about that in Book 1 last night).

I wonder how many more calls Ra and the Confederation are getting now, especially since we're getting so close to the end of the harvest and people are waking up to spirituality so much more. They have +1 from me at least Wink

Thanks everyone for your input

ayadew

(08-05-2009, 03:06 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, I would propose that some of the most strongly polarized STO people I have ever met are adamant agnostics or atheists. Still, even though they are absolutely convinced that their consciousness will be simply "turned off" once they die, they act selflessly and morally to advance the position and "lot in life" of other people. Even though they may not believe in a higher being and certainly do not pray, I believe that their actions and intent (which do speak louder than words) to serve others contributes greatly to the call heard by the Confederation.

I must echo this observation. I considered myself an 'atheist' or the like for the longest time, as I found no suitable religion in my endless wandering that made sense to me.
I justified the "turned off" mentality by the realization of that life couldn't be much worse after you died than before you were born, ie complete neutrality. Nothing to be afraid or concerned about. So, being given time on earth, one is free to make the best of it. And what is better than to spread love and happiness? Smile Perhaps your friends thinks in these patterns
(10-27-2009, 02:03 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I must echo this observation. I considered myself an 'atheist' or the like for the longest time, as I found no suitable religion in my endless wandering that made sense to me.
I justified the "turned off" mentality by the realization of that life couldn't be much worse after you died than before you were born, ie complete neutrality. Nothing to be afraid or concerned about. So, being given time on earth, one is free to make the best of it. And what is better than to spread love and happiness? Smile Perhaps your friends thinks in these patterns

Me three? That is just about exactly how I felt/thought before I found the LOO. Are you stalking me ayadew?

Because that would be great! BigSmile