Bring4th

Full Version: a past , present and future life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in a past life i was jupiter hammond, a slave, born oct 17, 1711. my current birthday is oct 17. i was the first published african american poet and lived until about 1805. i was educated as part of the family of my owners, the lloyds, and was fascinated by the bible as i am in this life. i spent my time between lloyds neck and queens village n.y. in this life i have lived 10 minutes from queens village for the past 30 years. my fathers body shop was located in queens village in this life. i was also treated as part of the family by the lloyds . in this life i have extremely strong feelings about equality and about all beings being equal not just humans but also our four and two legged friends. all life is sacred to me.

in my next life i am going to be a singer and i am going to do a lot of charity work to help others. i just know this not thru logic but thru the whisperings of spirit to my heart.

norral Heart
(02-18-2012, 08:42 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]in a past life i was jupiter hammond, a slave, born oct 17, 1711. my current birthday is oct 17. i was the first published african american poet and lived until about 1805. i was educated as part of the family of my owners, the lloyds, and was fascinated by the bible as i am in this life. i spent my time between lloyds neck and queens village n.y. in this life i have lived 10 minutes from queens village for the past 30 years. my fathers body shop was located in queens village in this life. i was also treated as part of the family by the lloyds . in this life i have extremely strong feelings about equality and about all beings being equal not just humans but also our four and two legged friends. all life is sacred to me.

in my next life i am going to be a singer and i am going to do a lot of charity work to help others. i just know this not thru logic but thru the whisperings of spirit to my heart.

norral Heart

Well done.Smile
Why not just continue this life for as long as you wish?
(02-18-2012, 09:58 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2012, 08:42 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]in a past life i was jupiter hammond, a slave, born oct 17, 1711. my current birthday is oct 17. i was the first published african american poet and lived until about 1805. i was educated as part of the family of my owners, the lloyds, and was fascinated by the bible as i am in this life. i spent my time between lloyds neck and queens village n.y. in this life i have lived 10 minutes from queens village for the past 30 years. my fathers body shop was located in queens village in this life. i was also treated as part of the family by the lloyds . in this life i have extremely strong feelings about equality and about all beings being equal not just humans but also our four and two legged friends. all life is sacred to me.

norral Heart

Well done.Smile
Why not just continue this life for as long as you wish?

Hmmm...that's been my question lately...can we just "heal" and retain the body we have? I feel MUCH younger than I did when I actually was younger!
(02-19-2012, 02:46 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Now who on earth said that spiritual help must be free?
This idea I believe was introduced by the fake 'new age' movement to discredit certain lightworkers.
How should they pay their rent, feed their family, buy clothes?

Of course they need the money. I just reacted that way, trying to be cautious not ending up swallowing some New Age TV-Shop items :p

The idea of a picture healing doesn't exactly sound familiar. Then again, I keep an open mind and will consider it. I'm just going to do some more research.

Thank you Ashim for sharing this website. Keep it up, friend!