Bring4th

Full Version: The Three Functions of a Wanderer (why did we come here?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so, you figure out that you're a Wanderer. You might even figure out from what Density you're from. So what then? What am I supposed to do?

There are 3 Functions of a Wanderer:

1. radiate love, light, or love/light (passive)

2. be a helper when service is requested (active)

3. use your UNIQUE talents/skills/abilities for the greater good (active).

- -

I didn't make this up. It is basically a paraphrase/extract of Session 65.12.

The Evidence is as follows:

do Wanderers have 3 Tasks?

Quote:Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

check

- -
do Wanderers radiate 'stuff'?

Quote: the doubling effect of planetary love and light

Quote:Thus there are those of fifth-density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense.

check

- -

do Wanderers offer service when requested?

Quote:basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

sort of. You can interpret what a 'beacon' or 'shepherd' is Tongue

- -

do Wanderers have their own unique skills, like all other entities?

Quote: each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialities so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers come an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer

long winded, but check!

- -

so life is actually pretty simple as a Wanderer. We have 3 Functions, of which one is passive, so it happens automatically. The other 2 are:

1) offer Service when requested

2) find and use your UNIQUE SKILL

and that's it! so simple Tongue

so don't stress. You're probably doing everything that you need to do already.

(I know many of us have been plagued by Guilt that we are not doing enough to save the planet, prevent animal cruelty, feed the hungry and destitute etc. But we didn't incarnate with godlike powers, so we can't change things with a fingercrack. It's not our job to fix EVERYTHING that's broken. We're just here to help others find their Inner Self. And that is enough; we are like Superman that gave up his powers to be mortal so that he could love like a mortal. Sacrifice enough BigSmile)

peace
i thoght superman stayed superman cu he could be with lois.
well ignoring the analogy yes you make a good point.
(02-19-2012, 03:53 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so don't stress. You're probably doing everything that you need to do already.

Thanks plenum. I do stress to the point that I actually can feel physical pain in my body because of that. I want to be able to offer my outmost in *each* given moment. But I have such high expectations of myself, that only thinking about it gets me weary. Also, I stress about that the understandings and then implementation/manifestation of these understandings take too long time. I also get impatient with myself that it doesn't go forth faster. I do get thoughts like: "Why the heck did I choose all these difficulties in the beginning of my incarnation, because they still cause me problems, and I can't still get rid of them. Wasn't it just so selfish?"

Really, all I want to do is to get rid off *all* of my issues, so that I can serve the Infinite One and others, in *peace* and love.

Another post, that of Tenet, striked me on so many levels. But in regards to this particular subject, I want to re-quote him/Q'uo here:

(01-17-2012, 07:28 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how this is exactly happening, but people on this forum keep asking questions about things I have just read in the Aaron/Q'uo Dialogues. It is quite uncanny. Anyway, here are some more relevant quotes.

The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 25
24 Sep 94
Q'uo Wrote:Now, the wanderer is also a convert in that the wanderer did not have to come to this party. The wanderer chose to come here, so that entity who is a wanderer has outsized, larger-than-life feelings that she came here to serve, that he must find the service, whether the scope and direction of this service is in finding the Creator in other people or finding the intimacy of family with the self and the Creator. These desires will be exaggerated beyond that which is normal for those who “have to be at this party, have to pass this test—now.” The wanderer, indeed, is in a precarious situation until he can lay down his armor, his differences, his pains; and grievances that bind her to her body, her situation, with ribbons of “should” and “must” which tie us in knots.

i dunno why i took so many problems, sounds dumb to me. a lot of them have prevented me from doing good.
Does that mean that 5th-density wanderers also radiate love/light? I wasn't clear to me because Ra only mentioned 4th and 6th to be passive radiators, and 5th to be good in expressing wisdom.
i've always felt close to 5th, but maybe that's just my understanding. it's not like 5D is void of love, but they aren't actively pursuing it.

3DMonkey

Sometimes I think wanderers are here to get stepped on

Pushed around

Under appreciated

Looked over

Disregarded

Wanderers have this impairment in their complex that causes them to always think that goodness wins out. Ugh, I can't shake it.
(02-19-2012, 06:59 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean that 5th-density wanderers also radiate love/light? I wasn't clear to me because Ra only mentioned 4th and 6th to be passive radiators, and 5th to be good in expressing wisdom.

Ra said that fourth density Wanderers are passive radiators of love. Sixth density Wanderers are passive radiators of love/light. So I would guess that fifth density Wanderers are passive radiators of light. Fifth density is the density of light, or wisdom. They shine like stars. =)
(02-19-2012, 09:33 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that fourth density Wanderers are passive radiators of love. Sixth density Wanderers are passive radiators of love/light. So I would guess that fifth density Wanderers are passive radiators of light. Fifth density is the density of light, or wisdom. They shine like stars. =)

That makes sense :p Thank you for the song, it was beautiful Smile

I've been here for a few lives, didn't just wander in this lifetime. Really deeply want to assist Gaia in her transition to 4D , and have been working towards that on a positive path, for a looooong time.

I was weary and not sure I wanted to go through it all again, but here I am. Now my heart is full and I feel so blessed to be here for the shift, to be awake and aware, to see the Creator in all things and all beings, to see the Beauty and light/ love of Gaia herself and radiate that in my own small microcosmic way.

thank you all for being here too, you are all so lovely, I appreciate you all, all your unique gifts and quirks and inner beautyHeart
I just thought of something. Since the atoms that make up our bodies consists of 99.9% "empty space", wouldn't it be possible to draw Light in through there? If anyone has checked the science of the underrated physicist Nassim Haramein, he talks about the infinite source of energy that exists in vacuum.

So everything should contain an infinite potential? Then to accomplish contact with this source should be accessing intelligent infinity? So, is meditation the process of establishing familiarity with the faculties of mind, body and spirit -Love? And then to use this balance to allow a good amount of Light through?

Haha no I'm not stoned. I'm just letting my thoughts be channeled onto my keyboard.
(02-20-2012, 08:31 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought of something. Since the atoms that make up our bodies consists of 99.9% "empty space", wouldn't it be possible to draw Light in through there? If anyone has checked the science of the underrated physicist Nassim Haramein, he talks about the infinite source of energy that exists in vacuum.

So everything should contain an infinite potential? Then to accomplish contact with this source should be accessing intelligent infinity? So, is meditation the process of establishing familiarity with the faculties of mind, body and spirit -Love? And then to use this balance to allow a good amount of Light through?

Haha no I'm not stoned. I'm just letting my thoughts be channeled onto my keyboard.

No, I don't believe that you are stoned, but I believe that what you said is something similar to what Ra said:

In each infinitesimal part of yourself (what you call atoms I'd guess) resides the Infinite One in all of Its power. (15:14)

And that light/love concept is the manifestation that occurs when light has been impressed with love (which I believe you call to let the balance through). (15:22)
Thank you Ankh Smile

I'm currently trying to find a meditation technique that fits me. I think I might have to give more focus and love to the body in order to "feel" the energy better. Or perhaps I have a blockage in the root not allowing me to feel it.

Can you/anyone relate?

Meerie

Wander, you could for example try to focus consciously on each chakra, starting from the root upwards, and draw the love and light of the creator to it, thus strenghtening and vitalizing it.
You will get a better feel for your energy centers after some time Smile
(02-20-2012, 10:52 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Wander, you could for example try to focus consciously on each chakra, starting from the root upwards, and draw the love and light of the creator to it, thus strenghtening and vitalizing it.
You will get a better feel for your energy centers after some time Smile

That does sound like a good idea ^^

I tried stretching my leg muscles just now, since they are basically big lumps of stiffness, and oh dear, I got almost orgasmic sensations!

Such a release :o Absolutely scheduling DIY-yoga now BigSmile

I believe this is the most appropriate and representative picture for any and every Wanderer:

[Image: MissioDeiBluesBrothers.001.jpg]
LOL, GV!! BigSmile

(02-20-2012, 10:35 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Ankh Smile

I'm currently trying to find a meditation technique that fits me. I think I might have to give more focus and love to the body in order to "feel" the energy better. Or perhaps I have a blockage in the root not allowing me to feel it.

Can you/anyone relate?

Carla wrote in her "Living the Law of One: The Choice" book, that the working with the red center is addressed by two questions. Are you satisfied with yourself as a sexual being? Are you contented to be on Earth? Meditate/contemplate these questions.

When concentrating on red center in meditation/contemplation, there might be visual images coming into your mind. Pay attention to these images, as they may tell you something, as indicators of a blockage. This connects to the thread about being present, not this one about Wanderer's three functions. But my advice would be - stay present, pay attention to the experiences you are making. Contemplate/meditate on what assualts your mind. As Q'uo stated, we fought for this spot and the body we are inhabiting. We got it. Let's rock the Earth now! BigSmile
Thanks Plenum, for an interesting thread. I've been most interested in the 3rd function: using your unique gifts. I think this may be where people struggle--they feel they need to fix EVERYTHING all at once--like there aren't any other wanderers around!

We each have gifts we offer, and knowing what those gifts are and when to use them is a function of bringing wisdom through.

This isn't to say that we shouldn't endeavor to learn new things, but I'd say that when we develop narrowness and focus, we can do more good than if we spread ourselves too thin and stress out. Every action is sacred when there is intention behind it. Devoting oneself to keeping one's home clean, safe, and enriching for one's family is as important a service as saving the rainforest. Supporting one other person's growth is as important as teaching many. If we all try to do the same work, then some work is left undone.

The problem is, that many times, we are so "programmed" by our life task, that we can't really see the contributions of others clearly--we want everyone to join our own crusade and we judge them as uncaring or disloyal when they focus on something else. Everything is as important as everything else--our goal isn't any specific task here; it is the evolution of our soul. Anything we choose to engage in here, that we give our heart to, is "good work."

Further, I think there may be many who are working internally rather than externally, and these souls may have chosen a variety of "disorders" to endure so that they would be forced to turn inward in this lifetime. Remember, this is ONLY ONE LIFETIME.

Anyways, try to imagine yourself programming for 2000 lives...trying for all kinds of experience so that you might know Yourself, a Creator--but given that you are PERFECT, you'd have to give yourself some "challenges" to make things more interesting--and becuase when you live in "Time", you can't do everything all at once...you have to make CHOICES...hmmm back to the Tarot! This makes me think of Norral's thread on what you'd want to do in a future life...think of how you'd choose to block some of your abilities so that you could focus on others.

I'm interested in so many things that sometimes I feel scattered, but I'm grateful for this. Still, doing one thing well requires letting something else go...for the time being. Every moment you spend doing something places value on it--and prevents you from doing something else.

One thing I am sure of though: Every time one balances, integrates, over-comes, etc, we all do. Every hard thing a person transcends blazes a trail for others who will face the same challenge.

Gratitude to you all for doing your own work in your unique way.
abstrktion Wrote:I think there may be many who are working internally rather than externally, and these souls may have chosen a variety of "disorders" to endure so that they would be forced to turn inward in this lifetime.

This is an excellent point. In reflecting on the rigid sexual, mental and spiritual circumstances of my own childhood, taken in tandem with the very eclectic sexual, mental and spiritual biases that I have always had, I have concluded that I must have known prior to incarnating that the atmosphere in which I was raised would create some fairly profound neuroses. Working through these neuroses to a place of peace and sanity must therefore have been part of the plan. At times, I ponder the act of Jehoshua, who took the weight of the world upon himself in order that the load may be lightened for others. If we consider that our problems were planned, it is likely that we follow a similar path: we came to lighten the load by taking on the troubles of this world in order to work them out for ourselves.
I feel I've been given about the right amount of catalyst (weight of the world). It's definitely challening, but I always seem to find a way through it.
(02-21-2012, 08:40 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]At times, I ponder the act of Jehoshua, who took the weight of the world upon himself in order that the load may be lightened for others. If we consider that our problems were planned, it is likely that we follow a similar path: we came to lighten the load by taking on the troubles of this world in order to work them out for ourselves.

This has always moved me tremendously--and like you, I see my own struggles as having been chosen so that I could overcome them. Afterall, how can I bear witness that there is light on the other side of something if I've never been through it myself? I am grateful for some of the rigidity in one of the "religions" I was raised in (even though I've chosen not to raise my kids with those sexual hang-ups) because I learned self-discipline and it was through that religion that I touched the numinous involved in Christ's great gift to the world.
If anyone were to ask me what a wanderer is... I would say it is "Someone who beholds with different eyes"

I admire the patience and inner strenght my fellow wanderers exhibit every time they relentlessly shoulder the burden of the other. I truly do. Every time they put themselves in service. Every time they fill another persons needs. I think we take self worth directly from this service. This value of servitude is imprinted deeply into our society.

However there is the ancient hermetic paradigm. "As above so below." Which like so many teachings again expresses that idea that we are all co creators. The world is a reflection of the self.

That logic would imply that if I make myself someone who is primarily engaged in serving others, rescueing them, selflessly filling their needs. The universe strives to bring on my path what is needed to live that dream. And thus an infinite stream of needy and abusive people are sent my way for me to practice my selfless patience on.

Not only does this damage us.. It damages those sent to us.

I propose an experiment. One that was proposed to me and that worked well for me. To no longer see people as needy or suffering. But to see them as capable travellers of the path of life. Not only are they getting by, they're thriving..

It is difficult for many of us to accept a gift, even when the gift is given from abundance. Yet it is in accepting those gifts that allow the other to be in abundance..

If we figure out that our eyes, our "beholding" determines another persons suffering or thriving.. How would that change the way we look at others? And indeed ourselves?

I am not saying service is a bad thing, or that we should choose the service to self path. I'm just critically asking people to judge for themselves to what degree they are responsible for the need of the other. And what would change if they could see the other as a powerful beautiful fully actualized uninhibited entity of light.

We may still meet people who need a hand. And are free to give that hand.. But not in a bonding of servitude... I did not come here to save the world. I don't think it needs saving.. BigSmile
I think your assessment of the concept of saviorhood is accurate, Ali Quadir. This concept stealthily removes the free-will of another human being. This is not exactly what I had in mind when I made the comparison to Jehoshua, though in retrospect I am not surprised that this was the message interpreted.

I suspect that many perceive Jehoshua as having been a savior when, in fact, this was never his intention. Rather, I think that he came to make it easier for the human beings of this world to see that forgiveness is possible for everyone, no matter what you have done. He was born into a world full of justice and very lacking in mercy. His act of martyrdom, though perhaps unwise, was still a very powerful act insofar as it broadcast a message of mercy and forgiveness. While the contemporary Christians typically interpret this as an act of saviorhood, I think it is more of an act of lightening the global vibration.

Consider that each of us participates in the group mind of the culture we are born into. This group mind has its own biases, its own neuroses, guilt, "sins". If wanderers do not incarnate into these group minds, it is up to the native souls on Planet Earth to cleanse these group minds. However, if wanderers do incarnate, they can then take on the biases of the culture into which they are born and then cleanse that culture by cleansing themselves. This way, some of the burden is lifted from the native Earthlings in order that their paths may be a bit less overwhelming.
I think a wanderer is simply supposed to lead by example. And as Plenum said, help and be of service when requested. Can't save someone who doesn't want saving.
(02-23-2012, 06:54 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]While the contemporary Christians typically interpret this as an act of saviorhood, I think it is more of an act of lightening the global vibration.
I agree but suggest that the two (lightening the vibration and an act of saviorhood) are in this case the same. I do not think there was folly in Christs actions. He knew full well what he was doing. He was an advanced soul the likes of which we have only seen rarely on this planet.

Quote:Consider that each of us participates in the group mind of the culture we are born into. This group mind has its own biases, its own neuroses, guilt, "sins". If wanderers do not incarnate into these group minds, it is up to the native souls on Planet Earth to cleanse these group minds. However, if wanderers do incarnate, they can then take on the biases of the culture into which they are born and then cleanse that culture by cleansing themselves. This way, some of the burden is lifted from the native Earthlings in order that their paths may be a bit less overwhelming.
I understand the analogy you make with christ, and I think this applies indeed. In a sense wanderers heal the earth by healing themselves. But this is no different from any other earthling.

I distance myself from the idea that wanderers are a certain thing or another. I understand the reasons to come to this planet are as varied as the wanderers that came... Some indeed will have lofty intentions for mankind. Some will be here mainly for the benefit of outsiders, there is much to learn on this planet. And learning it does not hinder earths progression. You might call it the gift mankind gives in return for the gift it receives. And I'm sure there are people here just for the sheer thrill of it. These are unique circumstances.

At any rate, any wanderer who comes here must live with the consequence of a sort of interstellar alchemy. He mixes his psyche with the earth and will thus be changed by it forever and at the same time change the earth. I think this is universal.

In homeopathic medicine a small drop of water is able to completely change the functioning of a complete human being. Its not an active component like a virus or a mini robot that does a lot of work, it's vibrations simply spread. There are certainly many advanced beings incarnated on earth who never make any headlines. They simply change the alchemy with their presence.

3DMonkey

(02-23-2012, 07:21 PM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]I think a wanderer is simply supposed to lead by example. And as Plenum said, help and be of service when requested. Can't save someone who doesn't want saving.

Sounds good. I think a wanderer does lead by example. So much so, that Ra says about a harvestable entity:
"Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, you will find few who are harvestable whose radiance does not cause others to be aware of their, what you may call, spirituality, the quality of the mind/body/spirit complex distortion. Thus, it is not particularly probable that an entity would be completely unknown to his immediate acquaintances as an unusually radiant personality, even were this individual not caught up in any of the distortions of your so-called religious systems."
There are 2 or 3 members that I would place in this category.
Ali Quadir Wrote:I agree but suggest that the two (lightening the vibration and an act of saviorhood) are in this case the same.

Interesting... I've never thought of this before. However, we are in the density of choice. If another asks for help, you may either say "yes" or "no". The only restriction is if your help offering circumvents the necessity that this person make the choice between love and control. My concept of saviorhood -- until this moment -- has been that the supplicant believes that it is not possible for him to make the choice without your help. This would be a vibration in which the supplicant believes it is your responsibility to save him and his responsibility to simply allow it to happen. It would seem to me that help can be offered so long as the belief is that that only the probability of success is raised, rather than the possibility being offered. What makes me hesitant about the way Christians so often speak of Jehoshua is that they seem to believe that there is no other way to escape from the horrors that their imbalance begets.

As I type this, however, your question still rings in my mind. And I'm still wondering if the difference I have described is a difference that makes a difference.
(02-23-2012, 01:04 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone were to ask me what a wanderer is... I would say it is "Someone who beholds with different eyes"

However there is the ancient hermetic paradigm. "As above so below." Which like so many teachings again expresses that idea that we are all co creators. The world is a reflection of the self.

That logic would imply that if I make myself someone who is primarily engaged in serving others, rescueing them, selflessly filling their needs. The universe strives to bring on my path what is needed to live that dream. And thus an infinite stream of needy and abusive people are sent my way for me to practice my selfless patience on.

Not only does this damage us.. It damages those sent to us.

I propose an experiment. One that was proposed to me and that worked well for me. To no longer see people as needy or suffering. But to see them as capable travellers of the path of life. Not only are they getting by, they're thriving..

I am not saying service is a bad thing, or that we should choose the service to self path. I'm just critically asking people to judge for themselves to what degree they are responsible for the need of the other. And what would change if they could see the other as a powerful beautiful fully actualized uninhibited entity of light.

We may still meet people who need a hand. And are free to give that hand.. But not in a bonding of servitude... I did not come here to save the world. I don't think it needs saving.. BigSmile

I really like the last line of this: the world doesn't need saving. I suppose part of having Faith is knowing that the world is perfect and we have all chosen and created this in one way or another--our higher selves have a bird's eye view and a plan. All that seems difficult is part of the plan of choice.

We work on whatever aspect we feel moved to work on. The goal? to realize godhood--not eliminate childhood lead poisoning, save the dolphins, or teach every child to read specifically--or whatever other goal we work on so that we can actually work on ourselves and serve others. The problem is that once we truly understand this, we break through the veil such that the motivation to participate in the world may lessen...and then we won't work with the same intensity...so then we have to "pretend" it's real to get started again...BigSmile

And I think that one of the greatest services we can render others is to say "no" sometimes--making people responsible for themselves while still extending psychically the belief in their perfection and their ability to handle whatever it is, and then releasing the outcome. Service as I understand it is not slavish or without reason/common sense. Further, I think many times people serve to actually maintain control. They do everything for everyone so that it is done how they want it done...

On Christianity...This is just my view, but I think Christ did some super-transmuting to make it easier for us to progress, clearing away some of the accumulated psychic garbage from unbalanced thought-forms enlivened by emotions. We were living in our own psychic filth and collectively we couldn't move beyond it or transmute it because we hadn't grown enough ourselves...makes me think of going in to help my daughter clean her room when she was little. I remember she'd make a huge mess in her absent-minded way and then not know where to even start to get it picked up. (yeah...she's 14 and we're still working on that room of hers...BigSmile...probably how our guides and teachers feel about us sometimes...)
(02-23-2012, 11:23 PM)abstrktion Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2012, 01:04 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]... I did not come here to save the world. I don't think it needs saving.. BigSmile

I really like the last line of this: the world doesn't need saving. I suppose part of having Faith is knowing that the world is perfect and we have all chosen and created this in one way or another--our higher selves have a bird's eye view and a plan. All that seems difficult is part of the plan of choice.

We work on whatever aspect we feel moved to work on. The goal? to realize godhood--not eliminate childhood lead poisoning, save the dolphins, or teach every child to read specifically--or whatever other goal we work on so that we can actually work on ourselves and serve others.

I was thinking about that in terms of Wanderers who may perhaps not understand or have had any experiences of specific aspects of the Creation, and who then may choose to incarnate in order to get these. For instance, Wanderers who engage themselves in topics like stop the war, or help starving children, or stop sex trade with women and children etc etc, may do so for two reasons (among many I'd guess). One is that to gain an understanding of this particular aspect of the Creation/Creator (they may have lacked this experience from their home planet, or in some other way do not understand). Two is that this planet does have many problems. Without anyone engaging in issues like those that I've mentioned above, it may be difficult to learn ways of love, which is the goal of this density. So, a Wanderer engaging itself in these issues, does two things. One is making this world to a more harmonious place to live upon. Two is that it alleviates its own distortions towards this particular issue it involved in, by gaining more understanding.
I figured out we we weren't suppose to end wars at all cost or acts as extremists to stop negative conduct not to long ago. Somethings in the world are inevitable and will never stop no matter how much you protest or stand against it. Passively being a positive person and showing by example true positivity is the road to take I believe. Catalyzing at least one soul or a couple souls to progress is probably a big success for wanders.
Pages: 1 2