Bring4th

Full Version: Magnets and the Third Eye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am currently using the strongest magnet ever, not noticing any notable effects as of yet, I think I'll have to increase each time I use it. Maybe I'll use it for several hours as just an hour not working very well on pineal gland. However I am getting more relaxed than before, I just believe I need to increase each sitting in order to notice stronger effects. Maybe the pineal gland doesn't respond to neodymium magnets as well as ferrite magnets, maybe I need to test the strongest ferrite magnet aswell, I don't know. Did walter Rawls use a neodymium magnet or a ferrite magnet? I've only used this test with neodymium magnets,,, maybe I should be using ferrite magnets?
I found out a fact, in order to be more light, it is a necesity to be a vegetarian, or even better vegan. That way it will be easier and you'll be more suscetible to the experiment. I Did find outn that walter rawls used ferrite in one of their experiment, maybe the magnet was ferrite aswell. I'll test the magnets if they have an effect on magnetite, as thats found inside the brain
ok it seems that being vegetarian does help significatly, as I'm beginning to experience my pineal gland active in the morning after waking up, so I can perform WILD. But that's not all, as since I managed to stop further calcification of my pineal gland, I also need to wait for an order of MSM to decalcify my pineal gland. But turning vegetarian is an important step, as I saw many complained on the internet that the magnet of forehead experiment didn't work, probably the real reason is the magnet on forehead only works for vegans/ vegetarians. I was a vegan starting march but I started eating eggs as the yolk contains vitamin k2 which decalcifies the pineal gland, and also the green vegs contain vitamin k1, which also decalcifies the pineal gland.
Hi,

just wondering if any of you finished the experiment/still experimenting with a magnet over the third eye? Would be really interested to hear what the results were and any other discoveries you've made.

Many thanks!

Huria
Hi newbie here,
i just purchased 2 1.5 x 3/8 inch circular Neodymium magnets. N 40 I believe. I want to lay one right on my forehead at night. I read I should put the North side on the skin. anyone have other suggestions such as time limits or should I tape it to my head. I believe the pineal is center forehead above eyebrows . Is this correct?
Thanks for any help, info or suggestions,

Razz.
There is something very familirar with this new "razz"... Cant put my finger on it...
Anyway, dont have any experiance with magnets so I will just bid you wellcome =)

Fang

Wouldn't putting a magnet up to your head mess with the electrical activity of the brain?
(03-27-2013, 11:12 AM)caulodrenbring Wrote: [ -> ]ok it seems that being vegetarian does help significatly, as I'm beginning to experience my pineal gland active in the morning after waking up, so I can perform WILD. But that's not all, as since I managed to stop further calcification of my pineal gland, I also need to wait for an order of MSM to decalcify my pineal gland. But turning vegetarian is an important step, as I saw many complained on the internet that the magnet of forehead experiment didn't work, probably the real reason is the magnet on forehead only works for vegans/ vegetarians. I was a vegan starting march but I started eating eggs as the yolk contains vitamin k2 which decalcifies the pineal gland, and also the green vegs contain vitamin k1, which also decalcifies the pineal gland.

i'm very curious about the result of your experiment. really appreciate it if you can share your subsequent experiences Smile
(07-24-2009, 07:12 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who is doing these kinds of things to get interesting psychic experiences.

There is another way.

Put a magnet over your forehead for 20 minutes a day, and you'll start getting very psychic experiences. I tried it but never went that far. I was doing my university application and noticed the process made me far too idealistic. But what I did notice the time before I stopped altogether was putting the magnet on my head and starting to hear loads of voices.

The science behind it is that there is a fine electromagnetic protection surrounding our pineal gland, which stunts are metaphysical vision.

Good luck!

The south pole of a magnet reportedly causes brain tumors when the magnet field is that close to your brain. (Over a period of time) which is why most headphone manufacturers shield their magnets in headphones, or speakers.

This is the reason why they say to only use the North pole of a magnet, you need
a compass or a phone with a compass app on it to detect north.. Essentially the South Pole on your magnet is attracted to the north pole on your compass, and the north pole on the magnet is attracted to the south pole on the compass.

I suggest putting a N and a S on their appropriate sides so you don't have to figure it out every time. (Use one of those sharpie professional permanent markers so it doesn't wear off on your forehead while using the magnet..) Unless you want an N on your forehead?" lol.

I found some amazing magnets that should provide more than adequate magnetic fields for the purpose of opening the third eye. If you learn about magnets you know they don't penetrate very deeply into the brain. So you need to use n42 magnets or n52's. Don't use a 4 inch by 4 inch n52 lol, that may potentially be dangerous... Those have a newton force of over 300lbs, which means it attracts to metal or other magnets with the force of 300lbs... You between that magnet and a hard place would be potentially deadly.

So stick with 1/2inch by 1/2 inch n42's or n52's.. n42 will have a penetration depth of about 2-3inches, while the n52 will get closer to 3 or 4 inches deep. Otherwise you are just affecting a 1inch gap which obviously does not touch the pineal gland. Now you can get some "minor" attraction, but the full strength of the magnet does not affect the pineal gland unless it's within it's immediate field.

Good sources of magnets.. K&J magnetics, amazon.com, etc... You can test a magnet to know it's field strength using a gauze meter which measures the micro teslas that the magnet produces. If the field is strongest within 4 inches it's probably an n52, if you use a compass, the compass needle wont just follow the magnet it will "snap" to the magnetic field rather than wobble back and forth and follow the magnet at a lazy pace.
(12-06-2014, 04:35 PM)Darkstar01 Wrote: [ -> ]I found some amazing magnets that should provide more than adequate magnetic fields for the purpose of opening the third eye. If you learn about magnets you know they don't penetrate very deeply into the brain. So you need to use n42 magnets or n52's. Don't use a 4 inch by 4 inch n52 lol, that may potentially be dangerous... Those have a newton force of over 300lbs, which means it attracts to metal or other magnets with the force of 300lbs... You between that magnet and a hard place would be potentially deadly.

so you actually stick a magnet on your forehead?

what's been your mileage on this (results that is)? How long have you been doing it for?
Pages: 1 2 3