Bring4th

Full Version: Magnets and the Third Eye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone who is doing these kinds of things to get interesting psychic experiences.

There is another way.

Put a magnet over your forehead for 20 minutes a day, and you'll start getting very psychic experiences. I tried it but never went that far. I was doing my university application and noticed the process made me far too idealistic. But what I did notice the time before I stopped altogether was putting the magnet on my head and starting to hear loads of voices.

The science behind it is that there is a fine electromagnetic protection surrounding our pineal gland, which stunts are metaphysical vision.

Good luck!
can elaborate more? what kind of magnet? size?

also what do you mean exactly "by too idealistic"?

thanks so much for sharing!
(07-24-2009, 07:12 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who is doing these kinds of things to get interesting psychic experiences.

There is another way.

Put a magnet over your forehead for 20 minutes a day, and you'll start getting very psychic experiences. I tried it but never went that far. I was doing my university application and noticed the process made me far too idealistic. But what I did notice the time before I stopped altogether was putting the magnet on my head and starting to hear loads of voices.

The science behind it is that there is a fine electromagnetic protection surrounding our pineal gland, which stunts are metaphysical vision.

This is an easy enough experiment. I'm all game for trying it! Do you have any suggestions about the exact protocol? What kind of magnet like xlsander asked. 20 minutes per session sounds doable, anything else? How many sessions are required to create effects?

I already have some psychic events and perceptions per day. But if it works I should be able to notice a difference in quality or frequency, right?

Perhaps some others want to jump in, we could get ourselves some magnets, experiment and discuss the results here?
I am defenitely game as well HeartHeartHeart
After I read the original material on the subject and was impressed by it, I couldn't find it again. So I suppose I don't have an 'exact' protocol.

About 1-2 inches above the forehead. I brought a pack of 8 circular magnets from the DIY shop near me and put them all together. Use your intuition for the south or north pole but I think I prefered to stick with just one. Then again we're all different.

I was too idealistic meaning I would talk about my dreams about this and that for a better humanity as oppose to the more grounded details of my acedemic and personal achievements etc.

I am quite sure everyone is different in this respect. So any details may be misleading. Only to say that you should stop if you feel anything is getting out of hand and I personally directed my prayers toward a positive experience.
(07-24-2009, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I am quite sure everyone is different in this respect. So any details may be misleading. Only to say that you should stop if you feel anything is getting out of hand and I personally directed my prayers toward a positive experience.

Biologically speaking from the traditional perspective there should be no effect on the brain. I know of no risks. Also people get zapped in MRI machines that are a helluvalot more powerful than any magnet you could buy on the street without apparent ill effects. I don't have any pacemakers or other electrical devices in my body. (Apart from off course the host of alien tracking devices and government mind control equipment Tongue ) So I should be all right. But it'll be wise to build up slowly just in case.

Just a small tip. If you decide to buy a magnet. Don't put it in the same wallet where you keep your credit/debit cards... Wink

xlsander I have a magnet, I'll wait with beginning the experiment so those interested can start together.

I'm not sure if anything will happen. Maybe it will maybe it won't but it'll be fun to try and see.
ill go to the tool shop tomorrow get me a magnet - what i did not quite get yet

1-2 inches in front of the forehead - so you were holding it with your hand all the time?

or did you put it hanging from the ceiling? or how can i imagine that was done?

also, what do you mean by north/southpole intution and just one?

sorry i sometimes seem not to follow as quick as i want to -

so instead of doing something wrong i rather keep asking "dumb" questions Smile

thx guys!
Sounds interesting enough an idea. Maybe a new thread for the discussions and results. I have a handy magnet I may put to use for such thoughts, only to see if anything would happen.

I think as per such this would fall into the same problem as monatomc elements, reliance on outside influences for your spiritual progression. It is important to remember your mind is the most powerful tool at your disposal. more powerful than any magnet, and more mysterious than any physical elements.

Either way, I'll have a play.
ok i am equipped - i got me a pair that is for fish tank use - where you have these one from the inside one from the outside with cloth on them to clean the glass from the inside while moving th emagnet from the outside - looks basically like two bricks - i took one out of its plastic cover and now have a magnet with a a thin silverish plate on top of it - couldnt get down yet - so how do i figure out north and south now exactly? - the magnet looks like a brick as i said i mean how do i know if north south is the
large part or the narrow top/down?

according to that pic it is the narrow top/down which is north/south...

http://www.elektronikinfo.de/techpic/mag...agfeld.gif

and will you guys lay down on the back and simply put it on your forehead?

hows your action plan looking like ? Cool
I had an interesting meditation last night simply pretending I had a magnet infront of my forehead ^^
I have absolutely NO idea why I used the term north and south. I think that is a correct term. But the positive and negative pole gives a better understanding.

I did do it with my arm. Lying on my back and olding the magnet with my hands.
i just did that holding one of the narrow side over my third eye for lets say 15 minutes and then i turned it around and had the other narrow side 15 minutes over my third eye - i did not see ghosts yetTongue - but its pulsating really alot ... now that i put the magnet away the third eye feels pretty intense - so im gonna try that a couple of times and then also do a meditation later - realized with earplugs meditating is even more intense since you hear your breath more and much less of anything else ...
I'll give it a try after I hear some more results. I already have one voice in my head that bugs me enough as it is heh.
North and south is very correct Phoenix Smile This happened because inside a compass (A magnet) one side always points north the other always points south. So in a sense they named them after the directions.

@xlsander: If you have a compas then the compas north will point at the magnets south. I hope I'm not mistaking I'm not 100% sure but it will definitely point at one of the magnets poles Smile

If you don't have a compas and if your magnet is light enough, take a bowl of water, put a small bit of paper or plastic on top of the water, like a little boat. And put the magnet in there. If all is well the boat should rotate and the north bit of the magnet should point north, the south bit should point south. If your magnet is too big you might want to use a piece of string and carefully balance the magnet so that it rotates freely on the string. The boat option is much easier than the string by the way Smile I'm sure in the boat and string methods the north pole of the magnet always points to the north pole of the earth.

I'm not sure after my initial experiments. Nothing was so clear that I'd consider it above suggestion. My third eye started to glow. And I though, hey this seems to be working. Then I figured my hands might have something to do with it so I used the same posture without the magnet. I also felt a field and the glow but I had the distinct impression that it was different. So I picked up the magnet again and there was the previous feeling again. Again I'm not sure if it's just suggestion. But it definitely feels as if the magnet can be sensed. I was not sure this was possible. But I'll definitely be on the lookout for this.

I have a slight headache today. I decided against going all out. If you feel any discomfort take a break. You're not supposed to be bothered by a magnetic field but modern scientific insight is not a guarantee.

It's always fun to experiment, but it's extra fun to know you guys are also out there experimenting as well. I'm curious as to what will come up Smile

By the way, how are you guys with mobile phones? They give me a headache. I already have a similar headache now so I can't say if the magnet would do the same thing. But it's something I'll be looking out for next time.
Ali, interesting that you have a headache. People seem to be having more headaches than usual. We've had several people at my office staying home from work with severe headaches. My wife's office has had the same.

I know we all get headaches from time to time...but its starting to make me wonder if something else is going on.

Richard
My wife has that electrosensitivity issue and can't be around cell phones. I have a TriField meter to check hot spots in the house so she avoids them. Occasionally I get that needle in the side of the head feeling from a cell phone or when near a tower. My wife pretty much always knows when we get near a tower on the freeway. She's also sensitive to wireless from DSL or laptops. She's not so sensitive that she can't drive a car though yet.
i can confirm in general what ali sais - my experience was like this:

before the magnet i developed a third eye feeling over the last months -
lets say as large as a ping pong ball in the middle of my forehead whenever i closed my eyes and or focussed enough,

now the magnet intensifies this hugely! I did two sessions yesterday each 2x 15 min holding the magnet with my hand close to the third eye; 15 min northpole and 15 min southpole - the third session i did not finish sine it got too intense kind of a headache -

the third eye feeling at one point became as wearing a helmet - so almost my whole head - it is kind of like when havnig a mushroom trip for those who ever did that (but without the other feelings of a trip i meant just the pressure from the inside over you whole head) - so whenever i closed my eyes for meditation i almost flew away and the state the meditation went very deep, very quickly.
it kinda felt like a spaceshiptake off or a roller-coaster ride

in the third session when i stopped early i tried to move the magnet a bit and i could clearly sense the magnet within my head doing something to the field -
up down, left right - northpole southpole (feels different but cant yet say how exactly)- I could feel all of this very cleary

today i woke up and closed my eyes and the thrid eye feeling from the usual ping pong spot size is now at the size of the whole forehead - without any magnet exercise today - so after this short time of magnet training i am sure it has some kind sustainable influence on the field we "create" with our third eye ...

ill keep trying this - I thought of building me a hat to put it in somehow so its fixed over the forehead since holding it all the time is kind of annoying Tongue
(07-26-2009, 03:05 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]ill keep trying this - I thought of building me a hat to put it in somehow so its fixed over the forehead since holding it all the time is kind of annoying Tongue

It'd be awesome if you made it out of tin foil lol Smile

Also, take care Sander, don't overdo it, I can't judge your system but doing too much is equal to doing too little. Some people report burnouts. Put your vehicle on cruise Smile Perhaps by trying the heart and navel chakra's to alternate a bit.
yes you are right - the first day when i noticed it gone too intensei stopped - yesterday i also tried it on the heart, then navel then solarplexus - I could feel the magnet when placed upon the centres - however the intensity was very low - thea heart was still ok - the other two were very low from the feeling ... i generally seem to have my 3rd eye - throat and heart chakras activated the most - I like the magnet experiment though a lot - it really seem to have an impact - so lets see how its going to play out on the long run
Forego masturbation (If you do that) and then see how your root chakra charges. Or do lots of physical work in greenland.

I'm glad I didn't say how long it took me, because now that you're all coming to your own conclusions. It took me about two and a half weeks to get to the stage I did. And the first week I felt very little.
Would you all be ok if I extract the magnet messages and put them in their own thread? I found the section interesting, but unless someone reads the entire Monoatomic Gold thread, they will miss the experiences from this interesting experiment...

Let me know! Smile
Steve
(08-02-2009, 11:50 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Would you all be ok if I extract the magnet messages and put them in their own thread? I found the section interesting, but unless someone reads the entire Monoatomic Gold thread, they will miss the experiences from this interesting experiment...

Let me know! Smile
Steve

Dont do it!Tongue
(08-02-2009, 12:32 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2009, 11:50 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Would you all be ok if I extract the magnet messages and put them in their own thread? I found the section interesting, but unless someone reads the entire Monoatomic Gold thread, they will miss the experiences from this interesting experiment...

Let me know! Smile
Steve

Dont do it!Tongue
I would feel it to be rather necessary. Monoatomic elements are not magnetic BigSmile Lame reason but a reason nontheless!

Love and Light
sure absolutely
(07-24-2009, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]About 1-2 inches above the forehead.

Do you mean in front of the forehead, as in, horizontally outward from your forehead, or do you mean above the top of your head, as in, vertically above your head?
this idea is used with horses apparently:

http://www.equinehealthcare.com/products...m00453.htm

peace,
mikey
I meant infront of the third eye. But according to the principle of electromagnetic protection over the pineal. Both should Work.

So if you are standing vertically. About 1-2 inches in a horizontal direction directly infront of you.

Horse thing was a laugh. Bet these second density creatures are feeling strange getting stimulated by this or that device.
Ok, it appears everyone here has some info on the experiment but no one has done it. I have. I heard probably from the same source as many of you of this experiment being done awhile back, and I was very interested. I have always had small abilities with the paranormal and esoteric pratices, and I knew these were connected to the pineal gland, or third eye, so I decided to do my own experiments. The experiment I heard of was magnet over the pineal gland for 20-30 minutes a day with results in 1 to 2 weeks.

I HATE hearing results in 2 weeks, because after 2 weeks of doing something daily your subconscious becomes so involved with the project that often you get the results you want though it is only in your mind. I thought maybe id speed the process up.

I picked up the basic round refrigerator magnet, and a head band. If you dont know where the third eye lies, look up a diagram of the pineal gland and you will see just wear to place the magnet. I used a headband to hold it in place, after unsuccessfully trying to meditate on my back and balance the magnet without it sliding down my forehead. So I used a headband to hold it in place, and went to sleep like this. The first night I had dreams about major events that happened the next day, a dream about a friend in perfect health having died and being at his funeral. I woke up to several calls and txts from friends to say this friend had died in a car wreck while I was sleeping with the magnet on.

Night two: I "woke" into a dreamlike world. I was awake, but suddenly my house was filled with voices and apparitions fading in and out throughout the room. I did this for a few more nights and results increased DRAMATICALLY. Suddenly the figures were in full form, and the eerier part, the figure in my room was me. And furthermore, he was as aware of me as I was of him. It was like I was seeing into a parallel universe very similar to our own. I stopped the experiments because I was loosing sense of "reality". This absolutely works, but be ready for the results to be quite haunting.
(08-04-2009, 08:12 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2009, 09:16 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]About 1-2 inches above the forehead.

Do you mean in front of the forehead, as in, horizontally outward from your forehead, or do you mean above the top of your head, as in, vertically above your head?

On the front of your head, above your eyes slightly, view a diagram of the pineal gland to show you where to place. Read my post and results, and do like I did, use a headband/sweatband to hold the magnet in place.
In two weeks post again so that we know you are still sane and with us.=)
Then it will be my turn.
(11-18-2011, 02:41 PM)ThirdEye Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, it appears everyone here has some info on the experiment but no one has done it. I have. I heard probably from the same source as many of you of this experiment being done awhile back, and I was very interested. I have always had small abilities with the paranormal and esoteric pratices, and I knew these were connected to the pineal gland, or third eye, so I decided to do my own experiments. The experiment I heard of was magnet over the pineal gland for 20-30 minutes a day with results in 1 to 2 weeks.

I HATE hearing results in 2 weeks, because after 2 weeks of doing something daily your subconscious becomes so involved with the project that often you get the results you want though it is only in your mind. I thought maybe id speed the process up.

I picked up the basic round refrigerator magnet, and a head band. If you dont know where the third eye lies, look up a diagram of the pineal gland and you will see just wear to place the magnet. I used a headband to hold it in place, after unsuccessfully trying to meditate on my back and balance the magnet without it sliding down my forehead. So I used a headband to hold it in place, and went to sleep like this. The first night I had dreams about major events that happened the next day, a dream about a friend in perfect health having died and being at his funeral. I woke up to several calls and txts from friends to say this friend had died in a car wreck while I was sleeping with the magnet on.

Night two: I "woke" into a dreamlike world. I was awake, but suddenly my house was filled with voices and apparitions fading in and out throughout the room. I did this for a few more nights and results increased DRAMATICALLY. Suddenly the figures were in full form, and the eerier part, the figure in my room was me. And furthermore, he was as aware of me as I was of him. It was like I was seeing into a parallel universe very similar to our own. I stopped the experiments because I was loosing sense of "reality". This absolutely works, but be ready for the results to be quite haunting.

What side of the magnet did you use facing towards your third eye? North or South?
Pages: 1 2 3