Bring4th

Full Version: Bless the present. Trust yourself. Expect the best.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the power behind these simple statements is understood and experienced, you become more and more able to create your own happiness and to direct your own destiny. -Serge Kahili King
this is probably one passage that I try to live by:

41.18 The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

- -

BigSmile

3DMonkey

I like it.

I say "accept the present. Believe in yourself more than anything. Bless all others." kinda the same thing.