Bring4th

Full Version: What would you ask Q'uo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Bring4th!

While reading the Law of One books One thing certainly stands out to me personally, the acute and diversifying nature of the questions formed by Don Elkins. Without Don’s astuteness TLOO would not be the learning resource we have come to know and love.

I once had an experience with Spirit, very similar to that of Don’s. I was presented with an opportunity to ask questions and get answers from them face to face. I was in so much shock that the questions I asked where useless and pointless, maybe not totally, but mostly haha. I think this makes me respect the amount of work that Don put into his questions to Ra to a personal degree. In some ways TLOO is the wasted opportunity from my past presented to me in its most beautiful potential.

A wanderer’s journey takes us to many places physically and mentally, and sometimes I think we forget something very important. It is how we started our journey in the first place; Questioning our reality. I think sometimes we forget the importance of asking questions. I know, and it is made apparent that the quality of these questions is of very high importance. One may also say in some cases the question is more important than the answer.

While L/L Research has brought us this amazing resource filling 5 books and many other things, they also present us with an opportunity to ask questions to Q’uo. A group of entities who can offer us much clearer and relevant answers that those of Ra many years ago.

What would you ask Q’uo? Due to our own diverse nature as a forum group we will all have different personal questions to ask. I ask you to share these with us. And while doing this, as a forum community I think we may be able to come up with some very Astute questions of our own. I think we can make much better use of this opportunity!

I may ask only one thing, it is probably pretty obvious, please make sure your question hasn’t already been answered already BigSmile

If nobody has any objections; I would like to dedicate this forum thread to Don Elkins, for bringing me back a lost opportunity.

Love and Light to everybody and everything here!
Sirius
I have TONS of questions. In many cases I just wish to get a pat on the back and some reassurance, frankly speaking. But here's one I would like to ask that seems more helpful for others as well:

"In "Handbook for a new paradigm", four universal laws are mentioned. I would be
very interested to hear what you could say about these laws."

These "laws" are:

1) The law of attraction
2) The law of focused intent
3) The law of allowance
4) The law of balance
I would ask Q’uo to address the attitude of “Fear”. Our society is permeated with contrived fearful scenarios (of what might happen) that seem to keep even the most spiritually adept individuals off balance and looking for either cover or succor.

Richard
Good questions. Both would have lengthy answers to them also I am sure.

Richard would I be wrong to bluntly interporate your question to be a querie into our future? In regards to conspiracy theories?
Which if any are correct? If this is true, then maybe the fear and uncertainy is a part of human life. Without the fear which is ever so prevalant in our society we would not be able to recognise the love that is offered us. If such a question is proposed I feel it would lead to some interesting insights to the harvest maybe.

Ole, would it be possible for you to make your question more specific? Whilst it is a question that recieve a useful and insightful answer, it is something that there is a lot of material on already. What specifically would you want to know about these laws? How to best use them to our advantage? I believe Q'uo would be able to talk for weeks on end about these 'Universal Laws' haha

I have an odd question, only really now have I ever thought about it. Thoth was another Egyptian God who apparantly walked the Earth. He has many legacys inculind the emerald tablets, I think there are 13 altogether? I would like to know if Thoth is a misconception of Ra or was he another representative of the confedaration. If he is a separate entity from Ra, how do the two differ from eachother? Can the emerald tablets be intporated as TLOO from a different point of view?
I like the question about Thoth. I'm also curious about the roles that Yahweh and Lucifer play in the big Game

ayadew

I am very curious about our dear earth.. how the planet also is a living, thinking being and how it's connected to ourselves more than physically.
(08-08-2009, 10:12 AM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]I like the question about Thoth. I'm also curious about the roles that Yahweh and Lucifer play in the big Game

That would have the potential of ending the dispute of Hidden_hand's validity haha.
Maybe this has been answered already. I havn't read all the Q'uo material yet, but I'm somewhat confused about the 51% STO. When is that measured? When you die? For example, could someone be STS most of their lives and become completely STO on the day they die and graduate? What if someone is STO most of their lives then slips in polarity before death, do they fail to graduate then? Just how does this work? I think you guys know what I'm getting at. Has Q'uo answered this question already?
I could offer my opinions on the idea. but the general question as to when it is measured I have often pondered.

It is important to say that I don't think Ra wanted to drop the information about percetages. It was Don's questioning which resulted in such a statistical response.

Offhand I would assume your polarity is weighed via your conscionce. How much do you think you are STO. After all we are here only to make the choice. Living out the choice we make as we continue our lives adds conviction and further reason to follow the path we take. increasing the 'percentage'. This would allow for the sudden swap from STS to STO. I think this is portrayed on a macro scale as I think it is said a 5D or 6D entity can very easily swap polarity as they almost match anyway, they are mirror images of each other.

Amongst other things I think a blunt and direct question asked by many would be an updated timeline of the harvest. When will it occur, how different is the ammount of people who are havestable compared to the 80's.

Are monoatomic elements useful or negative? If so, how?

Love and Light
sorry to troubles,

there is an interesting book -

"The pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come"

Can Q'uo shed more light into how this book was made?
(08-09-2009, 12:37 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this has been answered already. I havn't read all the Q'uo material yet, but I'm somewhat confused about the 51% STO. When is that measured? When you die? For example, could someone be STS most of their lives and become completely STO on the day they die and graduate? What if someone is STO most of their lives then slips in polarity before death, do they fail to graduate then? Just how does this work? I think you guys know what I'm getting at. Has Q'uo answered this question already?

Hi Peels,

The following link will take you to another thread on this forum called "Being in Service to Others". Although the name doesn't imply it, the thread is really a detailed investigation of your question. Enjoy.BigSmile

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
(08-09-2009, 12:37 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this has been answered already. I havn't read all the Q'uo material yet, but I'm somewhat confused about the 51% STO. When is that measured? When you die? For example, could someone be STS most of their lives and become completely STO on the day they die and graduate? What if someone is STO most of their lives then slips in polarity before death, do they fail to graduate then? Just how does this work? I think you guys know what I'm getting at. Has Q'uo answered this question already?

For what it's worth, Cosmic Awareness has been addressing similar issues for many years. One point that has been repeated for decades is that when you pass over, you assess your life by asking the question:

"How many have you served, and how well?"

This of course is all relative, and you may not know how well you have served while you are in the midst of things. This is why intent is so important. I find it reassuring, because at least I know I've TRIED to serve people and WANT to serve people... hard to say "how well" I've served though.

Re: Q'uo questions, I would also like to understand more about the energy of Lucifer. I would also like to know, to what percentage do/have the Wanderers succeeded in their incarnational missions? I identify very strongly with the concept of the wanderer, and feel strongly that I have some sort of higher purpose that eludes me, but when I look back on things i don't really see much in the way of "changing the world" or "attracting like-minded people" or sharing spirituality/healing with others. What exactly were the wanderers aiming to accomplish in this time period?

In the case of people who have gone astray from their intended pre-incarnational path, I wonder how did the higher self not "see it coming", or perceive the likelihood of the catalyst of earth having such a strong effect as to totally overwhelm and discourage the incarnated being, especially when many experiences that influence such an outcome seem to occur in early childhood. I would guess that the higher self knows exactly where and why it is incarnating, but sometimes I wonder if that is not actually the case.
T
Hi Sirius,

Thank you for the thread dedicated to Don Elkins. Brilliant, I love the idea and your presentation of it.

(08-09-2009, 12:37 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]... I'm somewhat confused about the 51% STO. When is that measured? When you die? For example, could someone be STS most of their lives and become completely STO on the day they die and graduate? What if someone is STO most of their lives then slips in polarity before death, do they fail to graduate then? Just how does this work? ...

Hi Peelstreetguy,

Interesting question about our polarization, its strength and constancy…
This is a core subject.

In Christianity, it is believed that everyone can be redeemed and that a 'bad guy' can switch to the ‘good guy path’ at the last minute. I am not convinced it works that way.

Though I am not that attached to my thoughts which I keep flexible and in constant re-arrangement …, I think from time to time, hahaha.
And here are thoughts which I will share with you.
(We can still ask the question to Qu'o; I do not pretend answering it.Smile)

I think that polarization may be an accumulation process; I mean by that that, the more involved on the STO path, the more STO activity and results, obviously. The same is true for the STS path. Both paths are necessary though for the Creation to work out the way it is made.
It happens at times that I even feel compassion in my heart for the sadness of the dark path from where the radiance of light keeps irrevocably absent and where pain and bitterness are daily foods!

Just for newbies: the STS path is characterized by the way of devouration in its manner of gathering energy for continuing its existence, while the STO path works by way of radiance (which best example is the sun) and an exchange of energies voluntarily based and which we expect to balance itself.

Devouration implies the use of force for getting energy and, since forceful action upon another life creates resistance and loss, it results in pain for the life-form whose energy was taken from them.
For example, when we eat, we do not ask their permission to the plants or animals whose lives we forcefully take; we just take it and, this creates for them, loss of energy or life and pain. Force and pain are hence aligned onto the STS path.

However, we cannot do differently for we have to survive. This is the natural 50% of our nature as human beings walking upon 3rd density.

It all comes back to energy for staying alive and, in this respect, it is not much different from the problems we encounter here for gathering energy and subsistence, as when we have to eat and to keep warm and also to keep viruses at bay.

When we take energy forcefully from the Earth (oil) rather than from the sun (solar), as a specie, we act as STS. It is intrinsic to our nature.

Anyway, since all 3D beings arrive naturally balanced 50% STO and 50% STS here on Earth, we have to polarize one way or the other before entering the next density where those two factions are separated like water naturally separates from oil, so to say.

For negative polarization, the percentage in service to self for entering 4th density must reach 95%. That implies the destruction of other lives used as food for energy supply.

While the STO path requires 51% of service to others at least, which is so much more balanced, isn’t it? Angel

The next question could be: what is it that we give away when we give energy to another being in the above density? To synthesize, could it be emotions?

Energy is life which is light which is love, focus and eventually, with added experience and information, results in consciousness. Conscious energy also is ‘order’ as opposed to ‘chaos’, as in the ‘order’ of the ‘Creation’.

Focusing thoughts or feelings upon anyone or anything gives them/it energy. And positive thinking gives away positive energy. Are thought-forms created forms of energy? I would say yes to that since thoughts are bits of ordered consciousness.

I would also say that the 51% needed on the STO path, could represent how much each one soul is part of the human total consciousness (Akhasic Records?) within our interactions with other selves through our thoughts, our feelings, our caring, our kind words and actions and also through the time we spend with others.

Have you noticed how much time and focus we usually give to the ones we love? A great deal!

At the end of the day, percentage of STO polarity is proportionate with time spent in focusing upon others (in a benevolent and non-forceful manner).

During meetings or through actions and, even through reading the work of others, as well as through our contribution in sharing our thoughts in the written word, we are actors on the STO path.

At the end, polarization comes to the following question of:
‘’who do we feed, the 4th density STO or the 4th density STS, since we are aware that all beings feed the density above?‘’

Our answer resides in our alignment for ourselves and for what we generate in others in terms of feelings when we do good deeds. If we are able to generate good feelings in others while we interact with them, then they will align onto the STO and will create good feelings themselves as in a domino effect.
By this, they will activate their heart chakra and give a radiant kind of energy.

In view of the above, it becomes easy to do the math as to the feelings we are capable of creating in ourselves as well as in others around us.

After all, we are co-creators, each of us!

Now, ‘’why do we have to survive?’’ could be an interesting topic to discuss. The reply would be around the topic of Consciousness.

keeping the light on in the dark,
Love and blessings to all,
Your friend,

Whitefeather,
on the 10th August 2009
Sirius,

I've read quite bit of the Qu'o material. I think my question of addressing the "fear" of unknown scenarios is right in step with the kind of information they seem to want to address. There are very few direct questions to and direct answers from Qu'o. Its that ol "Free Will" thing again. They can, perhaps...direct you to a conclusion that works for you (or not)...let you come to your own conclusions. Or simply tell you that an answer is not in the interests of free will.

Richard
Thanks 3D sunset, I'm reading that long thread now!
For Don...
In some ways, people may fall into honored roles which require them to practice meditation in some form or another. I wonder if high quality meditation may have an enhancing influence upon their ability to play their honored role.

So I ponder generally mechanisms at play and other factors that may influence the quality of a person's meditation. What factors or elements can influence the quality of a person's meditation, which haven't been discussed much before and that people may not be commonly aware of?

paddy
I would ask Q'UO about energy.

Because survival of life needs the support of energy,
Because we are searching for a source of free energy (could solar radiant energy be the answer to our need for energy?) (could crystal energy be another possible answer to our needs as 3d entities?),
I would like to ask Q'uo about energy and survival in the above densities; about the way energy is gathered and the kind of energy gathered there - including the differences when on an STO path or an STS path -.

I would like to ask what does the 4D entities positive feed from in order to survive where they live?
Same question regarding 5D STO entities food and, 6D's.

Also, I would appreciate deeper insights about the energy healing work for balancing our chakras in 3D. And could crystal be of use?
From bottom chakra to top:
Survival, sexual energy transfer, food, health, individual energy (money and focus to self), love and care, societal energy, verbal communication and energy, unconditional love, information, knowledge, intuition, vision, divine revelation, intelligent infinity.

It seems to me that that line of work about energy healing which Don started, was left uncompleted.

Thank you,
w.

ayadew

In all the current confusion of STS and STO. I want to know what Ra had in purpose to even introduce this concept... Q'uo might know more?

"What is the purpose of even introducing the concepts STS and STO, where the paradoxal nature of our 3D world means that STS leads to STO and STO leads to STS where all actions you do towards others are towards yourself, and all actions towards yourself is towards others. It thus becomes impossible to understand the idea of STS and STO, and it breeds confusion and is simply discarded by some (like the forum person who posed this question)."

Or somesuch Smile
Interesting question, Sirius. Here is what I would ask, although these questions might have been answered in sessions I haven't read yet.

Qu'o, I have a cluster of questions about when it might be too late to polarize in a positive, service to others manner. For those who arrived at the Law of One information only recently, there is not much time left before 2012. Is there a point at which it is too late to pursue polarization for the harvest? Is there a point at which life changes and major plans, such as marriage or building a business, are inadvisable for those seeking the Law of One to undertake giving the approaching time of Harvest? What guidance can you provide around the concept of "too late?"

I have a second question on a different subject. Ra got partway through an explanation of the scenery that later became the tarot cards. How important is the rest of the series that Ra didn't get to finish explaining? Is there a healthy way that through the conscious channeling connection Carla uses now, the remainder of that information could be provided to humanity?

The last question is not for Qu'o but for the forum. I saw a mention of a long thread about Don Elkins. As a new user of the site I'm interested in learning more about Don, but I can't find the thread. Can you help me find it?
(08-07-2009, 10:38 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]What would you ask Q’uo?

I would like to know what their/Q'uo's largest surprise/s was when they realized that the STO/STS polarization has to go in 6d.

As a follow up I'd like to know how Q'uo relate said surprise with Ra's earlier failures when dealing with entities living on planet Earth.
(08-07-2009, 10:38 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]What would you ask Q'uo?

Why?

If the universe is a mystery, why is there a veil? If the universe is a mystery (even to those of Q'uo), how is it that the 'truth' is offered? If the veil's purpose is to create catalyst and opportunity for choice, what is the true nature of that choice, and why? What is STO, and would it mean anything without STS? What is STS and would it mean anything without STO? What is separation, is it qualitative or quantitative, or does that mean anything in truth. If the world is an infinite mystery, why has an organization into STO/STS been organized, or was its concept really just to increase the weight of the veil when heard here? ... [ad infinitum] ...

Why do I wonder why?
Do I matter?
Will I care after I die? About what?
When I feel I see through a glass darkly, rather than see light always, why?
If I were STS would I know it?
Is wondering the big why common/natural/normal/STO/STS?
Is wondering why worthwhile, or futile (either/neither/both)?
Is why a question imponderable or meaningless in infinity?
Sometimes I tire myself with why?
Sometimes why is my only consolation (since no one knows)?
I would ask for better meditating advice.

For meditation is the key to all the questions that we are asking.
I would ask what work can be done in sleep. Can we make efforts to sleep better? Are there positions (fetal, etc) or orientations (direction, ie north, east) that can better help us in some ways? What would be beneficial to do before and after sleep? Is learning how to have lucid dreams worth doing? Elaborate!
(08-10-2009, 12:35 PM)thr33tim3 Wrote: [ -> ]

For what it's worth, Cosmic Awareness has been addressing similar issues for many years. One point that has been repeated for decades is that when you pass over, you assess your life by asking the question:

"How many have you served, and how well?"

This of course is all relative, and you may not know how well you have served while you are in the midst of things. This is why intent is so important. I find it reassuring, because at least I know I've TRIED to serve people and WANT to serve people... hard to say "how well" I've served though.

Re: Q'uo questions, I would also like to understand more about the energy of Lucifer. I would also like to know, to what percentage do/have the Wanderers succeeded in their incarnational missions? I identify very strongly with the concept of the wanderer, and feel strongly that I have some sort of higher purpose that eludes me, but when I look back on things i don't really see much in the way of "changing the world" or "attracting like-minded people" or sharing spirituality/healing with others. What exactly were the wanderers aiming to accomplish in this time period?

In the case of people who have gone astray from their intended pre-incarnational path, I wonder how did the higher self not "see it coming", or perceive the likelihood of the catalyst of earth having such a strong effect as to totally overwhelm and discourage the incarnated being, especially when many experiences that influence such an outcome seem to occur in early childhood. I would guess that the higher self knows exactly where and why it is incarnating, but sometimes I wonder if that is not actually the case.
T

I would like to add a few thoughts. Freewill is paramount. We are the Creators of our world. The Infinite is constantly sending good advice to us, in our dreams, in the world, in our minds, everywhere. But we are the Creators. As we grow we Create higher things. If we Create poison for ourselves we can take it or not. The result is ours and we will grow by it. If we choose to bang our heads against the wall no one will stop us for millions and millions etc. of years. Ever. We alone will suddenly desire a new Creation. The Infinite will do Everything in It's power to lead us to Happiness but never infringe our Freewill. We are Divine Sparks. The world around us is a reflection on what is inside us. We are perfect as we are. Every possibility is within us.

ayadew

(10-28-2009, 06:40 PM)ubergud Wrote: [ -> ]Why?

Why is the first and likely the last question we ask in this existence. Smile
- How do you get in touch with your higher self, the one in higher density?

- How do you find out terms & conditions of the contract when you are in 3rd density, given veil of confusion and information hiding?

- Does confederation speak other languages, e.g., H"atton's ending signal when channeling.

- At which density do you do these kind of things, e.g., encoding double-helix (called as DNA on Earth), or encoding DNA to make life?

- There is a device which generates this whole illusion, what I call it as "space generator" and "time generator" which generates space and time. Is there more information about this.

- While we are here on earth, is there any activities (other than learning lessons) we should be doing?
I would ask about the discrepancy between the dating of the pyramids given by Ra, and the radioactive dating archeologists have done.

I would also ask about how the harvest happens. Is it a single event? Is it over a long period of time? I believe Ra says that Earth will be uninhabitable to 3D beings, which makes it sound like everyone will have to die for such a requirement to be fulfilled. I would just like to know a detailed overview of the process of the harvest from the perspective of the humans alive at the time.
I do not believe there has ever been conclusive evidence of anything consistent when it comes to dating the Pyramids of Giza. There have been simply too many factors and discrepancies involved. Though a general scientific consensus has been made, so was it general scientific consensus for many years that the earth was flat...

Have a read of this to see one differing scientific opinion.
http://www.eridu.co.uk/Author/egypt/giza.html

Personally, I am inclined to give Ra a 1000 year leeway on either side of the actual date, since the distortion in channeling may have been a factor in provision of the number. Ra is billions of years old. Accuracy to within thousands of our years must be very difficult, especially when Ra does not exist within space/time.
(11-20-2009, 02:15 AM)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to add a few thoughts. Freewill is paramount. We are the Creators of our world. The Infinite is constantly sending good advice to us, in our dreams, in the world, in our minds, everywhere. But we are the Creators. As we grow we Create higher things. If we Create poison for ourselves we can take it or not. The result is ours and we will grow by it. If we choose to bang our heads against the wall no one will stop us for millions and millions etc. of years. Ever. We alone will suddenly desire a new Creation. The Infinite will do Everything in It's power to lead us to Happiness but never infringe our Freewill. We are Divine Sparks. The world around us is a reflection on what is inside us. We are perfect as we are. Every possibility is within us.

Greetings Marty,

Nice thoughts; I so agree with these; thank you.

Happy New Year to all!
Smile

Whitefeather
(12-15-2009, 12:42 AM)colorado Wrote: [ -> ]I would ask about the discrepancy between the dating of the pyramids given by Ra, and the radioactive dating archeologists have done.

I would also ask about how the harvest happens. Is it a single event? Is it over a long period of time? I believe Ra says that Earth will be uninhabitable to 3D beings, which makes it sound like everyone will have to die for such a requirement to be fulfilled. I would just like to know a detailed overview of the process of the harvest from the perspective of the humans alive at the time.

Hello colorado

This seems to be the single most controversial question when it comes to the interpretation of Ra and the LOO and it has been discussed heavily in other threads and on divinecosmos.com. It seems to me that Qu'o leans toward a successive transition and depending on how you interpret Ra this could be the case even with that social memory complex, while David Wilcock leans towards an instantaneous single event in his interpretation of the LOO.

I would appreciate further perspective also on this "distortion" and also Ra says that 3D is not for "understanding" so "The ways of God will be veiled in mystery" until it actually is lifted and we have to live in "faith" having patience without exact knowing.

transiten
Pages: 1 2