Bring4th

Full Version: Past Lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I thought it would be fun to share who we think we were in past lives. And, comment on whether you think you were that because you:

a.) Have unmistakable memories of that lifetime
b.) Were told this by a psychic
c.) Discovered this via hypnosis or unconscious regression
d.) Discovered this via conscious regression (remembered it yourself)
e.) Had sketchy memories which were filled in and confirmed by b or c
f.) None of the above, but just resonate with a character from history or have some intense emotion concerning that character

I'll start:

Girl (possibly royalty) in Medieval times who got thrown in a dungeon and died there. (a)

Native American woman who died in childbirth. (d)

Pagan (Druid?) priestess in Britain (d)

Specific type of traumatic death (a) though I remember nothing about the lifetime itself

Midwife/herbalist who was deemed for a 'witch' and killed by religious zealots (f)

Priest or priestess in Atlantis who programmed a huge crystal in a temple right before the wave hit (d)

A British queen. I never thought that until I visited Westminster Abbey and felt such an intensity that I just knew. I don't know which one though. I think maybe Anne Boleyn. (f)

I was a member of a harem. Way back. I have no idea what country. The emperor or whatever he was, was abusive. I poisoned him, in desperation. He was a boyfriend in this life, and no longer abusive, though still very controlling. But my lesson was to forgive both him and myself for that past lifetime, and to get away from his controlling nature without doing something drastic! (d)

I also had quite a few lifetimes supposedly, told me by a couple of different psychics, but they didn't trigger any emotions or memories on my part, so I have no idea as to their accuracy. I don't even remember what they were. The ones I remembered myself, however, stayed with me, their clarity never waning, so I tend to trust those more. The psychics may have been right, but maybe those lives didn't need revisiting by me; hence I had no recall of them.
Hi Monica!

I had a recent recall earlier this year. This was how I described it to a friend on Jan 2 via email:

- -

Hi ******,

I have been receiving some 'flashes' of what I can only surmise are past life memories/recall.

In this particular scenario, I am the mother of 2 young daughters. They appear to be 11 and 7 years of age. No husband seems to be around (whether it is wartime, or I'm a widow, or single not sure).

The eldest daughter falls ill and is bed-ridden for some weeks. She needs constant attendance as there is a fever.

I remember long vigils by her bedside.

I also sense that the younger daughter of 7 learns some lessons of compassion and understanding because her sister is somewhat sharp and grumpy because of the illness.

- -

I guess this 'memory' would fall under the category of a) under your listings. There was a reality about it that was as real as any memory that I have from childhood. It was a conscious recall, that arose spontaneously during meditation. I believe it was triggered by a recent visit I had made to a friend who was ill and struggling (although there was no sense that HE was the daughter in the dream). I believe it was more STRONG SYMPATHETIC RESONANCE triggered by emotional cues.

- -

this is probably the only experience I can speak to with any certainty. For all other intents and purposes the Veil was pretty effective as I was growing up as a kid, and not much of the Beyond 'leaked' through Tongue
i just remember feelings. like it was better before. could fly and dream and everyone knew what the other was thinking. there was no stress and no hate. harmony.
(02-22-2012, 01:08 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]There was a reality about it that was as real as any memory that I have from childhood. It was a conscious recall, that arose spontaneously during meditation.

That's exactly how my memories are. As real as any in this life.

Do you have any idea who those children are in your present life? That might be interesting to contemplate.

Thanks for sharing!

(02-22-2012, 01:12 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i just remember feelings. like it was better before. could fly and dream and everyone knew what the other was thinking. there was no stress and no hate. harmony.

You must be a Wanderer then! Wink

I've never had a past life regression/hypnosis before nor have I been able to pinpoint which of my dreams were past life ones. I can only speculate on this; I have a feeling I was perhaps a classical composer in a past life given that I have absolutely no formal training in music nor in-depth knowledge of music theory and yet composing complex progressive pieces seems very natural to me. I figure I was also a shaman or something of the sort given that I feel deeply drawn to the shamanic path, and I seek to work with consciousness on a very deep level, and my practices now feel more like a continuation of something before. If not shaman, then somebody involved in esoteric studies or practices. It just feels 'right' when I am in visionary trances and am able to pursue the divine in manners that were probably not available in the time I lived in before.

-shrug-

How exactly does one undergo a past life regression, if anybody knows?? Can you do it on your own or is someone needed to guide you?

Unbound

This is a strange subject for me, and I have posted rather extensively on it before (which could be found through my old posts in my profile), and at this point I'm entirely unsure if I can actually refer to anything in my mind as "memories". Are my imaginations memories? If so, I have been through countless existences, and see in to the existence and beyond of each soul I interact with.
Also, to my understanding, the only thing necessary to remember past lives is to do just that, get in to a state of remembrance. First begin by remembering the contents of your current life, then back further and further, to before you were born. This is where people get caught. They believe that "imagination" and "memory" to be different things, but this is not so. The distinction I would make is that "visualization" is intentionally making specific symbols, whereas memory/imagination is when you allow your intuition to create them. So, you merely have to go back in your memory, and then allow yourself to remember, and the important thing is to ACCEPT WHAT COMES TO YOU. This is the only secret to intuition, is to trust it.
Oh, I forgot one. I edited my first post.

(02-22-2012, 01:23 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly does one undergo a past life regression, if anybody knows?? Can you do it on your own or is someone needed to guide you?

Hypnosis is one way. I did it with the help of an acupuncturist who used a special 'secret' technique called windows to the soul.

It worked. The memories were quite vivid and real. My husband did it too and he got some really vivid memories too.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I can't simply grab some acupuncture needles, Google the windows to my soul and discover my past life within the next hour, can I? :/

Were the memories instant and was any acupuncture actually involved? Could you recount how it went? I'm very curious. Smile
I'm pretty sure I once killed myself with a dagger and then fell off some structure. I don't know which killed me. I sat here and started to meditate. And asked my inner self to provide an idea/concept about a past life. And I got that I killed myself with a dagger on the tower. :-P haha that turned into clue there :-) I don't know if it was a tower but it was some tall(ish) structure. The only concrete detail I get from this is that I was a women in my 30s and it wasn't recent. Another reason to believe this was a real memory is that when I communicate with my guides or my inner self waves of warmth flow through me and center in my heart for a yes and I get cold for a no. I wondered if these ideas were a memory and I got the waves of warmth.

-Conifer17- Adonai Vasu Borragus

I will attempt to get more info.
(02-22-2012, 02:24 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I can't simply grab some acupuncture needles, Google the windows to my soul and discover my past life within the next hour, can I? :/

Were the memories instant and was any acupuncture actually involved? Could you recount how it went? I'm very curious. Smile

No, this was a skilled acupuncturist who had learned this 'secret' technique. He did the needles in a certain configuration which were supposed to trigger past life memories.

They were a bit foggy at first but started rolling. I was seeing scenes like watching a movie, but from my perspective. The acupuncturist would ask an occasional question to prod me along, and he took notes as I told him what I was seeing.

Mine were mostly visual, though at one point I cried a bit as some trauma was released.

My husband's experience was much more visceral. He had already known he'd been a pilot in WWII but in the regression, he physically felt like he was sliding off the table, as his body recalled being shot down in a plane.

I just did a search and found him. This is the guy who regressed me with acupuncture:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb...n28811610/

It was 25 years ago, so I have no idea what he does now, or where he is.

(02-22-2012, 02:06 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I forgot this one:

I was a member of a harem. Way back. I have no idea what country. The emperor or whatever he was, was abusive. I poisoned him, in desperation. He was a boyfriend in this life, and no longer abusive. But my lesson was to forgive both him and myself for that past lifetime. (d)

!!!!!!!!!!
(02-22-2012, 02:06 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I forgot this one:

I was a member of a harem. Way back. I have no idea what country. The emperor or whatever he was, was abusive. I poisoned him, in desperation. He was a boyfriend in this life, and no longer abusive, though still very controlling. But my lesson was to forgive both him and myself for that past lifetime, and to get away from his controlling nature without doing something drastic! (d)
(02-22-2012, 01:23 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly does one undergo a past life regression, if anybody knows?? Can you do it on your own or is someone needed to guide you?

Hypnosis is one way. I did it with the help of an acupuncturist who used a special 'secret' technique called windows to the soul.

It worked. The memories were quite vivid and real. My husband did it too and he got some really vivid memories too.

sounds like in that tv series a few years back - eli stone.

i tried to use hypnosis cds etc - but none really worked well for me all too fuzzy - the acupucture thing though sounds indeed interesting and worth a shot
eli stone lol what a weird show.
i wanna try that guy out.
Love this thread. I can share only a few, otherwise it will be too much.

Not Gaia:

There were studies, of deeper mind and consciousness. I was a very diligent student. Satisfaction these studies gave me was felt like cosmic orgasm in the heart. (a)

Our social memory complex created for the first time something that I would call a spiral. We used magic for the first time, and the joy we experienced was beyond words. We did it! And there is a knowledge that this spiral was so powerful that there was nothing this spiral couldn't do. So we thought. Btw, this was not third density. (a)

We traveled to a specific place upon one planet. It was not our planet. We were there to aid. This planet had several layers of dimensions, through which we descended using thought. When I remembered that, I felt nausea as my current mind and body rebelled this so unusually strong and not human knowledge. (a)

Gaia:

I sweaped through the atmosphere monitoring something. I did not have what we would call body. The joy and the state of mind in that memory brings me so much beauty and joy, that I sometimes wonder how different everything is in this lifetime. (a)

I am about to incarnate with my group in Roman Empire, but change my mind in the last second and stop the descending process with thought. The rest of my group completes this process. I see them and they are so beautiful. This was done in one regression therapy by one of Dolores Cannon students. As in Monica's experience with the acupunturist, this triggered vivid images, and emotions. It was like watching the movie but from my own perspective and feeling all that. But I don't know if I am to believe in that though. If that really happened. But I've had some aversion towards Roman Empire in this lifetime. But when I visited Rome couple of years ago, I felt peace in my soul. I went to see places like Colosseum, Castel St Angelo and Sistine Chapel, and I felt peace. (b)

Egyptian priest and priestess. Served with many others, several times. Among others, served with Meerie from this forum. When I met her in person for the first time, vivid flashbacks were hitting me all the time, and at times I felt both of our personalities coming back, but as memories. It was like reliving memories. (a, b)

Several lives as an adept, with "powers". I was then persecuted, tortured and burned for that. I do not like pain in this life time. (a, b, d, f)
have you had pain in this lifetime?
(02-22-2012, 07:57 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]have you had pain in this lifetime?

I guess that you are talking to me. ; ) And the answer is - yes.
I had a vivid dream of being a high-caste slave, probably in ancient Egypt, who prepared bodies for burial--perhaps mummies. It was a team effort and I recognized a friend in this life whom I worked with. We were real good at this job and had a certain level of recognition and respect for our skills. I remember that at the end of a job we washed hands and arms, and that's when I noticed tattoos on our forearms that marked us as slaves with a certain status.

The next day I emailed the friend and described the dream, and he thought I was wacky, but nearly 20 years later he still remembered that email. In these lives we are in high-tech Silicon Valley, and in those lives we were in the high-tech body prep biz. RollEyes
i'm jealous
definitely gonna get an akashic reading.
i've led several lives as a slave ( way to go norral, good choice)
hence my intense interest in civil rights and injustice in general and real problems with authority figures and authority in general

i remember parts of a life as a shopkeeper in glasgow scotland . i can see the shop and the street lamps i think it was in the early 1800's. every once in a while i dream a lot about glasgow in that time period. i have some scottish blood in me.

and i keep having visions of an older man dressed in white with a beard, dont really know if he was me or if he was my teacher.

i've figured out this life now for me is all about understanding injustice as it applies to governments and how they control the citizens of a country. so of course i was born here in america , the country whose system is the antipathy of what i believe in personally. just living in the u.s. is a catalyst for me

norral Heart
it makes sense. you are very into justice.

Brittany

1. A sword-maker in feudal Japan and/or a samurai warrior (may have been two different lives, as sword makers had their own class and usually were not counted amongst samurai ranks). A and B

2. A Native American shaman and/or medicine woman. E

3. A Vietnamese man (presumably a common village folk) who was tortured to death sometime in or around the Vietnam war. D

4. A baby girl that was killed in the bombing of Hiroshima. B (The psychic called it a "quick turn around".)

5. A female servant who served either royalty or a very high-status family in what was most likely China or Japan. D

6. A high-ranking member of a negative faction, presumably the Orion group though I can't say for certain. I was something comparable to a wizard, focusing almost entirely on magical studies vs. the political or military paths that were available. My instincts say high fourth or possibly fifth density. A and B

I've been told a bunch of other lives that I only marginally resonate with, but these are the ones I strongly feel in my heart are genuine.
This is a stimulating thread.

Back in 2007 I had a spontaneous "download" of memories come flooding in all at once, in which I remembered past lives (to varying degrees). Since that time, I have remembered another one, and been told of two which I didn't remember, by a medium. I'll describe these briefly, placing them in chronological order (as best I can):

1. I was one of the Clovis people, one of the very early inhabitants of North America (circa 13,000 years ago). Interestingly, it was in the exact location in which I now live, in Central Kentucky.

I remember this life in much more detail than my other lives; I could talk for hours about it. (Edited to add: my constant companion and hunting partner in that life is my best friend and frequent hunting partner in this life.)

2. I was a herder of sheep and goats on a high, treeless limestone plateau during the Neolithic period. I don't remember much about the life itself (other than the constant presence of the smells of rams and billy-goats), but I do recall the landscape quite clearly. It was very green, carpeted with short grass, and there were large outcrops of white limestone everywhere. I suspect that the location might have been Anatolia, although I guess it could have been anywhere from Spain to Central Asia.

3. I was at what we now call Avebury in Britain, when the megalithic structures were used and understood. I was a dancer there, and lived right next to the circle at Avebury (in fact I and my then-wife [who is a friend of mine in this life], also a dancer, were the only people privileged to live close to the circle). I remember a lot about this life too, and gave a presentation on it at the 2011 LLResearch Homecoming; if you are interested you may read about it in the proceedings of that event. It's here, starting on page 12:

http://www.llresearch.org/homecomings/ho...andout.pdf

4. I was a member of a very early Christian community, in the time before the Council of Nicea altered the faith so much (in other words, before 324 AD). This was somewhere in the Hellenic world, either along the Adriatic coast, or in Greece, or Asia Minor, or maybe in Syria. I remember that the climate was hot and sunny, and there were smells of Juniper and Oregano in the air. We worshipped in the ruins of an old pagan temple that had been destroyed by an earthquake centuries before. The landscape was hilly and there was brilliant white limestone everywhere.

This was the only life in which I do not clearly remember being male; I might have been female in that life, but I'm not sure.

5. In 2009, while listening to Brian Weiss describe his regression technique during a podcast, I had a regression myself. I had a memory of being a monk in a cloistered monastery somewhere in northern Europe during the middle ages. Based on our simple dress and the rather spartan nature of our abbey, I suspect we were Franciscans, although we may have been Cistercians, as I was the brewer of the abbey; I made the beer that the brothers drank at every meal (Cistercians and Paulines are famous for their brewing).

Curiously, I remember more about the Abbott than I do about myself. He was an enormous man, about 7 feet tall with a very beefy build. He looked like Ernest Hemingway in the face. He had a giant character too, and was a very capable cleric and administrator.

I suspect I have spent many lives as a monk. I have always been strongly attracted to quiet, meditation, Gregorian Chants, cathedrals, stone buildings, simple dress, and medieval culture in general.

6 and 7. During a reading from a medium (October 2010) I inquired about a woman from my past, with whom I had a brief love affair, and to whom I have always felt an intense karmic connection. She told me that that woman had been my wife in a lifetime very long ago in northern Europe; that I had been involved in what constituted our government then, and that I was so devoted to the responsibilities of my position, that I ignored my wife, and that my involvement with her in this lifetime was for the purposes of karmic learning and balancing. The medium also told me that that woman and I had been students of Plato in a different lifetime, and that we spent a lot of time then discussing philosophy and other stimulating ideas.

The most interesting thing, to me, about all this, is how much of my life is explained by my past incarnations. I won't go into details here, but I could easily write a lengthy essay about it, and perhaps one day I shall.
Oh this is getting fun! Thanks for all the responses! Who knows, we might even start piecing together some past lives in which we knew one another! That could get interesting!

I provided only the quick overview of my remembered lifetimes, but in the ones I mentioned, in each case there were some major connections with people in this life, or major issues that I had to resolve.

For example, in the lifetime in which I was murdered, I knew who murdered me and how. I re-experienced the pain and the blood. It was so vivid! But the amazing thing is that this explained so much about the relationship with that person in this life, as well as many other things.

Here is the key for me: This particular memory surfaced when I was searching for answers regarding a person in my life. It hit me very hard, and was very emotionally intense. But the whole point of it was forgiveness and healing. By confronting what had happened before, I was able to forgive that person and break the cycle.

In some cases, such as the one in which I murdered the emperor, it explained the karma between me and someone who was temporarily in my life. (such as a co-worker, friend or boyfriend)

Dying in childbirth explained a great deal about why I had difficulty birthing in this life, and catalysts that my husband, son and I had in this life...stuff that carried over from that Native American life.

I know a lot more details about each of the past lives I mentioned, but I don't want to share the details because they are very personal. But suffice to say, that glimpses of past lives have shaped how we deal with issues in our family. My husband, son and I have delved more deeply into all these and other lifetimes, sometimes just a snapshot of a particular event, without details of when or where, because those details don't matter. It doesn't matter whether one was a famous figure or not, for example. What matters is the life lessons that have carried over from that lifetime.

As the karmic issue comes up, the memory surfaces. I think anyone could access their own memories, if the need is there. I didn't need to know about being murdered, for example, until I wanted to know why I was having a particular sort of conflict with a particular person in my life. When I meditated on the situation and got the flood of memory, it was an 'Aha' moment and waves of understanding and forgiveness swept over me.

For me, the key has been the choice to forgive. That opens the doors of perception! I strongly believe that that which is to be forgiven must be faced; else the forgiveness is incomplete.

Acceptance must precede forgiveness, and how can one accept that which one is unaware of? And, how can one accept that which one has neglected or refused to acknowledge?

I could say, "I forgive this ex-boyfriend or co-worker" and that is the important first step. But without really acknowledging and accepting the aspects of that person, what actually is being forgiven?

Past life memories aren't necessary to forgive. So for those of you who don't have memories, please don't be jealous of those who do. If it's necessary for you to have memories, then they will surface at the right time. Or you might choose to get the assistance of someone who can regress you. I had some memories on my own during my childhood, but later, after doing the acupuncture, more memories surfaced more easily.

After clearing the karmic issues with the actors on my stage, the emotional charge of those lifetimes disappeared.

Of those that I mentioned, the one that stands out the most, as still having relevance in this life, is the Atlantean one. I am still looking for the other priests. The crystal must still be recovered, as planned. There is a huge amount of information stored in it. It's important. But certain key people have to unlock it.

(02-22-2012, 02:31 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Oh this is getting fun! Thanks for all the responses! Who knows, we might even start piecing together some past lives in which we knew one another! That could get interesting!

I agree. =)

Bring4th_Monica Wrote:Of those that I mentioned, the one that stands out the most, as still having relevance in this life, is the Atlantean one. I am still looking for the other priests. The crystal must still be recovered, as planned. There is a huge amount of information stored in it. It's important. But certain key people have to unlock it.

Would you elaborate this, please?
(02-22-2012, 02:41 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Would you elaborate this, please?

There were 12 of us. We were in a temple of some sort. Outside, there was chaos, but we were calm. We knew the wave was about to hit, but we were very awake and didn't fear bodily death.

We were all focused on a large, clear quartz crystal, about 3 feet tall, held suspended in the air by the power of our minds. We were programming it with advanced knowledge.

We knew that some of us might not wake up. But if enough do, we can recover the crystal. It doesn't have to be physically. We can access it. It's locked right now. Several of those priests, together, will have the key.

a.) Have unmistakable memories of that lifetime

Negative. I wish this were the case. I've attempted a couple of past-life regressions to no avail. Don't think I am susceptible to hypnosis.

b.) Were told this by a psychic

Ah, a definitive yes here. There is a very positively oriented psychic in Louisville with uncanny ability and accuracy that's left my jaw on the floor during readings.

1) I asked her regarding the source of a very difficult & challenging mental/emotional/spiritual pain I experience in this life, whose genesis I could not locate in this lifetime. She replied saying that I was a samurai in Japan during the time of that society's transition to an industrial economy when the samurai were being phased out, you might say.

She said that my entire village was decimated by an invading army. I lost not only loved ones who I was unable to save/protect, but my entire way and code of life, and thus did the "harakiri" thing, the suicide with a sword through the mid-section.

Who knows if this is true. I have no particular resonance with samurai or Japanese culture in general. Could just be a vehicle for describing and processing the pain.

2) She told me that I had been generals or commanders of armies in past lives. And that I was a great in this because I led with compassion.

This too seemed odd because the purpose of the military is so antithetical to who I now know myself to be, and I did not enjoy my stint in the Army Reserves in this lifetime.

3) She told a good friend of mine (on this forum) that this friend and I had been an Egyptian priest and priestess offering healing services.

4) She also told this friend that I had been a roaming, solitary monk-like seeker. This makes more sense to me as I still tend to be somewhat solitary in my thought and living patterns.

f.) None of the above, but just resonate with a character from history or have some intense emotion concerning that character

I have an intense resonance with everything about the American Revolution, to the extent that the clothing and costumes of the era seem appealing to me. I feel certain that I somehow participated in the revolution. I used to think of being Thomas Jefferson, but that's akin to being Cleopatra. :-)
(02-22-2012, 03:01 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2012, 02:41 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Would you elaborate this, please?
There were 12 of us. We were in a temple of some sort. Outside, there was chaos, but we were calm. We knew the wave was about to hit, but we were very awake and didn't fear bodily death.

We were all focused on a large, clear quartz crystal, about 3 feet tall, held suspended in the air by the power of our minds. We were programming it with advanced knowledge.

We knew that some of us might not wake up. But if enough do, we can recover the crystal. It doesn't have to be physically. We can access it. It's locked right now. Several of those priests, together, will have the key.
Patricia Cori claims much the same memory. You might contact her about it.
(02-22-2012, 03:21 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]2) She told me that I had been generals or commanders of armies in past lives. And that I was a great in this because I led with compassion.

This too seemed odd because the purpose of the military is so antithetical to who I now know myself to be, and I did not enjoy my stint in the Army Reserves in this lifetime.

Maybe I misunderstood you, but I interpret it as that you think it is odd that she told you that you have been generals or commanders of armies? But didn't she mean this:

Bring4th_GLB Wrote:I have an intense resonance with everything about the American Revolution, to the extent that the clothing and costumes of the era seem appealing to me. I feel certain that I somehow participated in the revolution. I used to think of being Thomas Jefferson, but that's akin to being Cleopatra. :-)

You say that you feel certain that you somehow participated in the revolution. Maybe by leading the armies?
(02-22-2012, 03:21 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]1) I asked her regarding the source of a very difficult & challenging mental/emotional/spiritual pain I experience in this life, whose genesis I could not locate in this lifetime. She replied saying that I was a samurai in Japan during the time of that society's transition to an industrial economy when the samurai were being phased out, you might say.

She said that my entire village was decimated by an invading army. I lost not only loved ones who I was unable to save/protect, but my entire way and code of life, and thus did the "harakiri" thing, the suicide with a sword through the mid-section.

Who knows if this is true. I have no particular resonance with samurai or Japanese culture in general. Could just be a vehicle for describing and processing the pain.

2) She told me that I had been generals or commanders of armies in past lives. And that I was a great in this because I led with compassion.

4) She also told this friend that I had been a roaming, solitary monk-like seeker. This makes more sense to me as I still tend to be somewhat solitary in my thought and living patterns.

I have an intense resonance with everything about the American Revolution, to the extent that the clothing and costumes of the era seem appealing to me. I feel certain that I somehow participated in the revolution. I used to think of being Thomas Jefferson, but that's akin to being Cleopatra. :-)

Gary, the war lifetimes make sense to me, because of my own family's past life memories. I will share some suggestions with you privately. For now, basically, I think many Wanderers got stuck in the muck, and are reporting back their war experiences.

Keeping in mind that this 'school for juvenile delinquents' is a grand experiment.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6