Bring4th

Full Version: Inner Planes = Time/Space?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. Been a long while since I posted.

I searched for this topic but couldn't find anything. Apologies if it's been covered before.

I'm writing an article on the structure of the densities and their correlation to the chakras. I'm also attempting to help lessen some confusion regarding the 3D-5D shift idea, where 4D seems to be labeled as the astral realm.

If anyone feels they have a grasp on this, I would welcome some insight:

When Ra refers to the inner planes, is this the corresponding time/space sub-densities, or non-physical sub-densities that exist in space/time?

Thanks!
4D is not the astral realm. 4D is a discrete plane of existence, a 'vibratory level' on its own complete with its own sub-planes (its own 'astral realm').

The 'astral realm' is one portion of our 3D inner (time/space) plane, which, in turn, also has its own sub-planes. There are other inner 3D planes, such as the 'causal plane'.

The sub-densities are both time/space and space/time, and as far as I can tell, like the inner planes, are accessible according to one's own vibratory level. The astral realm is readily navigitable to late-3d density entity who can move around with mere intention. However, the 3D subdensity locus is rather fixed according to one's evolutionary 'center of gravity'. One can't subsume a particular subdensity without first learning its lessons.

Unbound

WHOA, that's so weird, I've been thinking about this exact thing the past few days!

Zenmaster pretty much put my own thoughts in a nutshell!
I would also like to add that when you close your eyes, you are viewing the 3D inner plane, which is indeed as Zenmaster says, the astral (4th subdensity) portion of the 3rd density.
I see it this way, eyes open is outer plane, eyes closed is inner plane. Outer world = dualistic = divided in to hologram through two lenses. Inner world = synchronetic or united = perceiving with single point of perception, that being the third eye, which when eyes is opens is "pushed forward" to the eyeballs to allow for the proper perception of 3D.
That being said, you could consider the 4th Density to be the higher archetypal density of all 4th Sub-densities.
Thank you both, I think that helps clear up my question!