Bring4th

Full Version: u are not your limitations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
u know it is so easy in this life to identify ourselves with some perceived limitation, be it whatever, health , education, finances , popularity, looks etc etc. the list is endless. the truth is we are not these limitations. none of us are. i am not a mind that is limited, a body that gets older whatever it is . the real me and the real u are much much much more profound than our current situation might describe us. so it is hard for me to feel bad or guilty . or it least to stay in that mode. dont get me wrong i observe myself and make adjustments. but the reality is is that this life is just another slice of an infinite and eternal existence that we are all a part of. the more love i infuse into this life, the more kindness, the more compassion, the more truth , the more courage, the more humilty that i permit to flow into and out of me the happier i am. and those are the things that i truly identify with. so sometimes people will come up to me, like the other night my boss came up to me and said im going to check on you to see if i did a particular job he wanted me to do. i told him go ahead no problem which he was expecting me to be scared. i am not scared of any man quite honestly. because i know in my center what is it that i desire. what i honestly and truly desire more than anything else is a love based planet where people genuinely care for one another and where we use our power not to exploit one another but to empower one another. and if that is wrong so be it but it sure feels right to me. am i perfect hell no i screw up on a daily basis but my thrust my core my center i like . and because i like that external factors like what others think about me how i look etc etc dont seem to have much impact on me. what im saying is that at our cores that eternal part of ourselves we are pretty beautiful and the more we let those cores control our minds and our actions the happier we will feel.

norral Heart

i thought adding this link here would be beneficial. it is about one mans nde and how it changed him and his views of life

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/re...ion04.html
you are what you set your boundaries to be.

- -

I'm becoming increasingly aware of the time/space component of my Being. Now that is a beast that has VERY FEW limitations!

Agreed wholeheartedly norral. BigSmile We are not the clothes we wear, the music we listen to, the books we read, the shows we watch, the deeds we do, the words we say, the knowledge we accumulate, the feelings we have, the way we look, the intentions we form, not even the thoughts we think. There is no "self" behind any of these things, and every aspect of experience is inherently self-less and impermanent. We are not the "selves" we were just a moment ago, though there was no "self" a moment ago or at this moment.

I have a wonderful little book that goes reaaaally in-depth with this notion that I'd be willing to loan to you when we get to meet, norral. Smile
(02-24-2012, 11:23 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]... the more love i infuse into this life, the more kindness, the more compassion, the more truth , the more courage, the more humilty that i permit to flow into and out of me the happier i am. . . what i honestly and truly desire more than anything else is a love based planet where people genuinely care for one another and where we use our power not to exploit one another but to empower one another.
norral Heart

I'm with you, my brother. Let's keep working together to manifest this beauitful place!