Bring4th

Full Version: Actual Presence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

I feel the desire to ask of those who are reading this to consider the actual reality of truth, and the illusions that they create in their minds as they attempt to understand.

For instance, there are probably some here who read this material and picture in their mind some bipedal being sitting at the helm of a spaceship flying over the earth and communicating this information to us.

Although we do know that spacecraft of various types do pass into our atmosphere, I would just like to rmeind you that much of what is being passed to us as information is done so through processes of sharing and interaction that are vastly different than that which you picture in your minds. just like many on the right hand path percieve their God as an old man in the sky on a throne, some here also create these images that enable them to comprehend in easier terms.

The One Consciousness is a vast field of Intelligent Energy, as Ra would call it. And this field consist of countless fields of consciousness that it uses to experience existence as it creates and continues to think and percieve. These many various fields all gather and store information and experience, creating what we would call memory. And this information is shared back and forth from field to field. This sharing is the ongoing creation of all that exists. Our experience within all of this interaction includes the connecting of fields of consciousness that exist beyound our planet, and exist in variuous distortions and vibratory frequencies. In short, it is one circle combining with another. There is no need to imagine that Ra is some physical entity driving in a spaceship above us, just as there is no need to put a face to the Source. Ra may be a field of energy from which memory and informatioon is being shared with our circles of consciousness, just as Ra's is sharing with many other consciousnesses and even the One Consciousness. The All is one vast sharing and interaction of memory and experience, and I just thought it wise to point that out to possibly assist those who may not have thought on this matter.

Unbound

One of the pimary concepts which have resonated with my regarding the Ra material is that of the "inner planes", and that of the Deep Mind. These seem to speak to me as an expression of innate source of all Intelligence being a facet/aspect of consciousness itself.

My thought is more or less identical to yours, Ra is a configuration of the One Consciousness and need not have any personification.
(02-25-2012, 05:55 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I feel the desire to ask of those who are reading this to consider the actual reality of truth, and the illusions that they create in their minds as they attempt to understand.

For instance, there are probably some here who read this material and picture in their mind some bipedal being sitting at the helm of a spaceship flying over the earth and communicating this information to us.

Although we do know that spacecraft of various types do pass into our atmosphere, I would just like to rmeind you that much of what is being passed to us as information is done so through processes of sharing and interaction that are vastly different than that which you picture in your minds. just like many on the right hand path percieve their God as an old man in the sky on a throne, some here also create these images that enable them to comprehend in easier terms.

The One Consciousness is a vast field of Intelligent Energy, as Ra would call it. And this field consist of countless fields of consciousness that it uses to experience existence as it creates and continues to think and percieve. These many various fields all gather and store information and experience, creating what we would call memory. And this information is shared back and forth from field to field. This sharing is the ongoing creation of all that exists. Our experience within all of this interaction includes the connecting of fields of consciousness that exist beyound our planet, and exist in variuous distortions and vibratory frequencies. In short, it is one circle combining with another. There is no need to imagine that Ra is some physical entity driving in a spaceship above us, just as there is no need to put a face to the Source. Ra may be a field of energy from which memory and informatioon is being shared with our circles of consciousness, just as Ra's is sharing with many other consciousnesses and even the One Consciousness. The All is one vast sharing and interaction of memory and experience, and I just thought it wise to point that out to possibly assist those who may not have thought on this matter.

As it could be said that there are many consciousness gestalts or the like (insert your appropriate wording)that "interact" within the one. Sparks of the divine mind. The Universal Mind. Thanks for posting.
It's funny you mention this, Shin'Ar. I keep up with a few ongoing (non-trance) channelers from time to time, and it is this very image (which channels often propagate) which always makes me smile at the constant habit we have of anthropomorphizing. :-)

Shin'Ar

(02-25-2012, 07:34 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny you mention this, Shin'Ar. I keep up with a few ongoing (non-trance) channelers from time to time, and it is this very image (which channels often propagate) which always makes me smile at the constant habit we have of anthropomorphizing. :-)

Not sure I understand JustLiikeYou. What image?
Zodekai,

I am not sure if you are familiar with the work of a scientist named Rupert Sheldrake or not, but I have found it very helpful to me when trying to form a comprehension of consciousness. I think of the consciousness as a field of energy much like a magnetic or electrical field of energy. And when two or more of these fields collide with each other their energies actually interact and each shares with the other. With consciousness however, that which is shared is memory and information which, depending on the particular consciousnesses involved in the interaction, could have been collected and stored over vast perioods of time and space. In this way throughout the vibratory experiences of existence and ongoing creation, there is the sharing of information that is brand new and also as ancient as the first thought process of the Intellligent Infinity.

for example the fields of consciousness and information shared between particluar environments and particular birds that migrate through them. The birds are actuallly getting instant communication via this interaction that enables them to follow the memories of long established pathways. Memories that do not exist in their tiny brains but exist on planes of consciousness that interact with their oen fields of consciousness as they fly.

In a similar fashion flocks of mass numbers of flying birds are able to instantly communicate, almost telepathically via shared fields of consciousness that allow them to follow the movements of each other in split second decisions, that reveal their flight to us as nothing less than miraculous, as the entire flock turns and twists in perfect unison and in perfect synchronicity, without any seeming pattern at all.

Biologists have been studying these fields of awareness for many years and are only now beginning to see the corrolations between intelligent design and some non physical consciousness.

It should be noted that at one point in Book one Ra made a remark about not being able to actually see us in any individual uniqueness as it basically sees us as vibrations and light. I think that the interaction between Ra and the human is much like an interaction between two fields of energy, which in reality is what all of creation is anyway. That is why he also states that the physical material world we think we know is actually an illusion. Our identity is nothing more than our brain trying to relate to the environment our consciousness is subjected to. In the same way, our density manifests itself to us in this physical world we experience via our brain, when in reality if we could see our true environment as it actually is, all we would experience is light and frequency. Ra , although very real, is actually a field of consciousness sharing with our field of consciousness. We are all One Consciousness.
I meant the image of an alien at the helm of a mothership hovering in space above Earth.

Shin'Ar

Its very easy to fall into such imagery when we see so much UFO theory in the media lately.
And some would seem to be extremely similar to what you picture in your mind
Quote:I am Hatonn. I greet you, my friends, in the love and the light of our infinite Creator. It is a great privilege to once more be with this group. At this time I am in a craft far above your place of dwelling. I am at this time able, however, to monitor your thoughts.

Quote:I am Hatonn. I greet you, my friends, in the love and in the light of our infinite Creator. It is a very great privilege to once more be with this group. I am speaking through this instrument from a craft high above your house. It is a craft known to you as a flying saucer. Yes, my friends, we are here and we are very close.

Quote:I am Oxal. I am at this time … I am at this time in a craft above your house. This craft is of a type that you (inaudible) this type of craft (inaudible) small vehicle used for short reconnaissance type of (inaudible)
This is another concept which Ra themselves discuss rather in-depth: the use of technology for travel and communication. Ra themselves explain how/when/why/by whom craft are used to travel and transmit information.

Although I don't see any innate harm in anyone who views Ra as some being/social memory complex aboard an Enterprise-like ship sitting above Earth. That all seems frivolous to nitpick and discredit; it is the heart of the material and the information given which is important.

Shin'Ar

The posting here is made to cause one to consider the possibilities that mcuh of our interaction with higher density beings may not be quite the way we imagine it. especially given the fact that they often refer to energy and vibration as their experience.

I did note, to respond to Zenmaster, that this does not mean that such craft are not in our atmosphere or that they cannot take physiocal form, I simply suggest that there are many forms and manifestations and methods of communication.

was it not said in the material that one race traveled here via thought? I don't imagine a being that can travel via thought is going to require a steel hulled disc shaped saucer once they get here. But who knows. Thjose who cannot grasp what I am pointing out are on their own in this regard because it is far too suggestive.

Unbound

I suppose you are inferring there is a ratio, wherein as a relationship, there are far more non-physically-sourced communications than physically manifested interactions, yes?

If anyone here has activated the dharmata body it may be of import to note its "bell-like" shape it being a buddhic vehicle for "travel" . Works great in 7th density.

[Image: image018.jpg]
wowzers.

Shin'Ar

(02-26-2012, 04:39 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you are inferring there is a ratio, wherein as a relationship, there are far more non-physically-sourced communications than physically manifested interactions, yes?

I think all communications are basically field related, but as we exist in third density we percieve things according to our flesh and brain function. Most of what we interact with in this density is based upon the perception ability of our brain. So we subconsciously imagine images that assist comprehension. In reality there is so much interaction and communication of fields going on all around us throughout the entire universe at all times that when we tap into something that we are unfamiliar with we still need that image to portray in our brain's viewing screen.

The brain is an extremely deceptive device. Our entire identity is an illusion of the brain attempting to interact with its environment.

Unbound

Sounds more or less identical to my thoughts, I have been really on the idea of fields lately.

Actually, you may find this interesting: http://www.scribd.com/doc/8638993/Holy-K...lth-Healer

This book has some interesting concepts regarding the "Unique Field" created by the Creator's potential, it is Serbian in origin.

Truly, the brain can only handle such a limited range of frequencies, or rather configurations of fields, at a time and so by all means most are only seeing the very "back end of perception".

Shin'Ar

(02-26-2012, 06:06 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds more or less identical to my thoughts, I have been really on the idea of fields lately.

Actually, you may find this interesting: http://www.scribd.com/doc/8638993/Holy-K...lth-Healer

This book has some interesting concepts regarding the "Unique Field" created by the Creator's potential, it is Serbian in origin.

Truly, the brain can only handle such a limited range of frequencies, or rather configurations of fields, at a time and so by all means most are only seeing the very "back end of perception".

Are you familiar with Rupert Sheldrake?

Unbound

No, but I saw you mention the name in another post and it resonated, so it's likely that I should be. Smile

Can you give me some reference?
(02-26-2012, 04:18 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]was it not said in the material that one race traveled here via thought? I don't imagine a being that can travel via thought is going to require a steel hulled disc shaped saucer once they get here. But who knows. Thjose who cannot grasp what I am pointing out are on their own in this regard because it is far too suggestive.

Here is what the material itself has to say about using physical technology for travel and communication (just for reference):

Quote:51.2
Questioner: This next question I feel to be a transient type of question; however, it has been asked me by one whom I have communicated with who has been involved intensely in the UFO portion of the phenomenon. If you deem it too transient or unimportant we’ll skip it, but I have been asked how it is possible for the craft of the fourth-density to get here since it seems that as you approach the velocity of light the mass approaches infinity. My question would be why craft would be necessary at all?
Ra: I am Ra. You have asked several questions. We shall respond in turn.

Firstly, we agree that this material is transient.

Secondly, those for the most part coming from distant points, as you term them, do not need craft as you know them. The query itself requires understanding which you do not possess. We shall attempt to state what may be stated.

Firstly, there are a few third-density entities who have learned how to use craft to travel between star systems while experiencing the limitations you now understand. However, such entities have learned to use hydrogen in a way different from your understanding now. These entities still take quite long durations of time, as you measure it, to move about. However, these entities are able to use hypothermia to slow the physical and mental complex processes in order to withstand the duration of flight. Those such as are from Sirius are of this type. There are two other types.

One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view.

The other type of experience is that of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities of other galaxies and some within your own galaxy which have learned the necessary disciplines of personality to view the universe as one being and, therefore, are able to proceed from locus to locus by thought alone, materializing the necessary craft, if you will, to enclose the light body of the entity.
(This is one of the times Ra's use of galaxy is differing from our own.)

Quote:51.4
Questioner: Why is a vehicle necessary for this transition? When you, as Ra, went to Egypt earlier you used bell-shaped craft, but you did this by thought. Can you tell me why you used a vehicle rather than just materializing the body?
Ra: I am Ra. The vehicle or craft is that thought-form upon which our concentration may function as motivator. We would not choose to use our mind/body/spirit complexes as the focus for such a working.

Quote:52.2
Questioner: Thank you. I think that possibly I am on an important point here because it seems to me that the great work in evolution is the discipline of personality, and it seems that we have two types of entities moving around the universe, one stemming from disciplines of personality, and the other stemming from what you call the slingshot effect. I won’t even get into the sub-light speeds because I don’t consider that too important. I only consider this material important because of the fact that we are considering disciplines of the personality.

Is the use of the slingshot effect for travel what you might call an intellectual or a left brain type of involvement of understanding rather than a right brain type?
Ra: I am Ra. Your perception on this point is extensive. You penetrate the outer teaching. We prefer not to utilize the terminology of right and left brain due to the inaccuracies of this terminology. Some functions are repetitive or redundant in both lobes, and further, to some entities the functions of the right and left are reversed. However, the heart of the query is worth some consideration.

The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos which, when carried much further, may evolve into technology capable of using the gravitic effects of which we spoke.

We note that this term is not accurate but there is no closer term. Therefore, the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm.

To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.

Questioner: I would ask this question in order to understand the mental disciplines and how they evolve. Does fourth, fifth, and sixth-density positive or service-to-others orientation of social memory complexes use both the slingshot and the personality disciplines type of effect for travel or do they use only one?
Ra: I am Ra. The positively oriented social memory complex will be attempting to learn the disciplines of mind, body, and spirit. However, there are some which, having the technology available to use intelligent energy forces to accomplish travel, do so while learning the more appropriate disciplines.

Questioner: Then I am assuming that in the more positively oriented social memory complexes a much higher percentage of them use the personality disciplines for this travel. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. As positive fifth-density moves into sixth there are virtually no entities which any longer use outer technology for travel or communication.

Questioner: Could you give me the same information on the negatively oriented social memory complexes as to the ratios and as to how they use the slingshot effect or the disciplines of the personality for travel?
Ra: I am Ra. The fourth-density negative uses the slingshot gravitic light effect, perhaps 80% of its membership being unable to master the disciplines necessary for alternate methods of travel. In fifth-density negative approximately 50% at some point gain the necessary discipline to use thought to accomplish travel. As the sixth-density approaches, the negative orientation is thrown into confusion and little travel is attempted. What travel is done is perhaps 73% of light/thought.

Shin'Ar

(02-26-2012, 06:16 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]No, but I saw you mention the name in another post and it resonated, so it's likely that I should be. Smile

Can you give me some reference?

Rupert Sheldrake and his research on morphogenesis and morphic resonance.
(02-25-2012, 08:04 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2012, 07:34 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny you mention this, Shin'Ar. I keep up with a few ongoing (non-trance) channelers from time to time, and it is this very image (which channels often propagate) which always makes me smile at the constant habit we have of anthropomorphizing. :-)

Not sure I understand JustLiikeYou. What image?
Zodekai,

I am not sure if you are familiar with the work of a scientist named Rupert Sheldrake or not, but I have found it very helpful to me when trying to form a comprehension of consciousness. I think of the consciousness as a field of energy much like a magnetic or electrical field of energy. And when two or more of these fields collide with each other their energies actually interact and each shares with the other. With consciousness however, that which is shared is memory and information which, depending on the particular consciousnesses involved in the interaction, could have been collected and stored over vast perioods of time and space. In this way throughout the vibratory experiences of existence and ongoing creation, there is the sharing of information that is brand new and also as ancient as the first thought process of the Intellligent Infinity.

for example the fields of consciousness and information shared between particluar environments and particular birds that migrate through them. The birds are actuallly getting instant communication via this interaction that enables them to follow the memories of long established pathways. Memories that do not exist in their tiny brains but exist on planes of consciousness that interact with their oen fields of consciousness as they fly.

In a similar fashion flocks of mass numbers of flying birds are able to instantly communicate, almost telepathically via shared fields of consciousness that allow them to follow the movements of each other in split second decisions, that reveal their flight to us as nothing less than miraculous, as the entire flock turns and twists in perfect unison and in perfect synchronicity, without any seeming pattern at all.

Biologists have been studying these fields of awareness for many years and are only now beginning to see the corrolations between intelligent design and some non physical consciousness.

It should be noted that at one point in Book one Ra made a remark about not being able to actually see us in any individual uniqueness as it basically sees us as vibrations and light. I think that the interaction between Ra and the human is much like an interaction between two fields of energy, which in reality is what all of creation is anyway. That is why he also states that the physical material world we think we know is actually an illusion. Our identity is nothing more than our brain trying to relate to the environment our consciousness is subjected to. In the same way, our density manifests itself to us in this physical world we experience via our brain, when in reality if we could see our true environment as it actually is, all we would experience is light and frequency. Ra , although very real, is actually a field of consciousness sharing with our field of consciousness. We are all One Consciousness.

Yes. Thank you Shin'Ar. Checked out some of Rupert Sheldrake's work and it resonates greatly. As we are all part of the "the one" consciousness. Would you take these resonance/morphic/morphogenetic to be guided by energy "beings"? What do you think about the idea of nature spirits, devas, group spirits?
(02-27-2012, 09:40 PM)zodekai Wrote: [ -> ]Checked out some of Rupert Sheldrake's work and it resonates greatly. As we are all part of the "the one" consciousness.

did you read the one on PETS AND THEIR MASTERS? it's about how psychic pets are, and how they know when you are coming home from work, even though they don't have a watch/timepiece.

http://realityshifters.com/pages/article...tknow.html

Quote:I felt extremely fortunate to see Rupert Sheldrake in person at Copperfield's Book Store in Santa Rosa, California on September 20th. Rupert had come all the way from his home in England, to help promote his most recent book, Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home.

Rupert's quiet demeanor belied the profound effects that his thoughts and ideas have had upon the world since he published his first book, A New Science of Life in 1981. Sheldrake's concept of morphic fields and interests in "radical research" have rocked the world. Sheldrake began his evening talk by stating,

"Science as it's usually practiced is too narrow. At any given time, science works within a paradigm or model. Things that don't fit in are anomalies. There are a lot of things that scientists can't explain, and I believe we can learn the most by studying them."

Sheldrake explained how his concept of morphic fields is that nature is organized in series of levels, in which higher levels incorporate lower levels. There are organizing fields for everything we observe. There are crystal fields for crystals, tissue fields for tissue, society fields for society. Sheldrake explained,

"These fields evolve in time, and have a kind of memory."

Sheldrake elaborated that there were three main areas of unexplained behavior exhibited by dogs that showed up in his analysis of more than 2,500 case histories:
Some interesting material on the subject:

Christopher Bache - The Living Classroom
Teaching and Collective Consciousness (book)

Christopher Bache - The Individual and Matrix Consciousness Pt 1/2

Christopher Bache - The Individual and Matrix Consciousness Pt 2/2

Rupert Sheldrake - The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence

Shin'Ar

When I first become aware of the One it was during an out of body experience. I was able to realize the millions of others all around me all doing exactly the same thing and we all knew that it was mutual praise of the All, and we all seemed to be traveling in one direction.

Since that day and for many years after I struggled with my individual identity knowing it to be something other than what I had always thought it to be. Through years of meditation I began to come to terms with our true identity, and when I came upon Sheldrake's writings, I found it helped me to establish a sounder means of comprehending that identity. I no longer think in terms of ghosts, spirits, specters and the like as most people do when they try to comprehend this force that resides within them. It is difficult for most to think of their 'spirit' without visualizing it as a ghostly mirror of their physical image. They think 'it is my ghost, so it must look like me'. This is how our brain works.

I knew this long before coming across Sheldrake but I still had some difficulty forming an image in my mind whenever I thought of my 'self'. I understood that my true idenity was NOT what my brain had trained me to think it was, and I knew that my true identity was somehow bound with each and every other person, but still I could not intelligently visualize what that meant.

Now, understanding that all things are vibrations and fields of energy, and that it is our consciousness as the continuing thought process of the Source, and understanding that our consciousness is a field that expands out around us and interacts with our environment, I am able to comprehend that my identity is that of a field of consciousness that not only surrounds my physical body, but also intersects and communicates with other fields, mating with them and becoming one with them. And the larger the field the more powerful and of course the field of the One Consciousness from which the All proceeds, is vast and encompasses everything, therefore mating with and sharing aith everything at all times.

Each of us is a fragment of that One Consciousness experiencing our environments the way that all fields of energy experience their environments. But we are more than just the energy of the One, we are also the continuing intelligence and thought process of the One. We are the One Consciousness.

So we have one large field, circle, and we have countless many fields, circles, expanding from it in every direction as its experience of what it creates before it. And where these circles mate together in contact with each other, we create that Sacred Space between them, the Sacred Eye. It is here where the two fields of consciousness mate that we find that Divine Connection that becomes known as the Astral Gate, the threshold between the worlds, and the place where all of the information and memory of each is field is shared. All of these being in connection with the larger original ones at all times, and then that interaction becoming less and less active as the existence expands. This divine connection is what the ancients taught us to seek after. This is what alchemy is all about. This is the true balance point of polarity. This is the Mandorle that has become known to many as the All Seeing Eye and to Christians as the fish symbol. The truth behind it rather than its perversion is the reason it so sacred. This is that portal or vortex that every ritual seeks to open, and that every consciousness seeks to connect with in meditation.

So as fields of consciousness we are always connected to our divine origin, and as we come to an awareness of this truth the understanding of it causes our fields to vibrate differently, just as fields of energy will react to each other as they become more intense reacting to stimuli.

This is the true identity of each and every one of us. Our true identity has absolutely nothing to do with the car that we drive or the vehicle we use to experience this density. What evolves is not our physical familiarity with this temporary form of flesh, but the field of consciousness that encompasses it. A field that is bound to the All in ways that connect everything together as One Consciousness experience.

Now if we can bear in mind that even thoug many scientists try to avoid esoterics and spirituality, we can still use their ability to experimentally amd technologically enhance these aspects of metaphysics that the Ancients have known for millenia.
(02-27-2012, 10:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]When I first become aware of the One it was during an out of body experience. I was able to realize the millions of others all around me all doing exactly the same thing and we all knew that it was mutual praise of the All, and we all seemed to be traveling in one direction.

Since that day and for many years after I struggled with my individual identity knowing it to be something other than what I had always thought it to be. Through years of meditation I began to come to terms with our true identity, and when I came upon Sheldrake's writings, I found it helped me to establish a sounder means of comprehending that identity. I no longer think in terms of ghosts, spirits, specters and the like as most people do when they try to comprehend this force that resides within them. It is difficult for most to think of their 'spirit' without visualizing it as a ghostly mirror of their physical image. They think 'it is my ghost, so it must look like me'. This is how our brain works.

I knew this long before coming across Sheldrake but I still had some difficulty forming an image in my mind whenever I thought of my 'self'. I understood that my true idenity was NOT what my brain had trained me to think it was, and I knew that my true identity was somehow bound with each and every other person, but still I could not intelligently visualize what that meant.

Now, understanding that all things are vibrations and fields of energy, and that it is our consciousness as the continuing thought process of the Source, and understanding that our consciousness is a field that expands out around us and interacts with our environment, I am able to comprehend that my identity is that of a field of consciousness that not only surrounds my physical body, but also intersects and communicates with other fields, mating with them and becoming one with them. And the larger the field the more powerful and of course the field of the One Consciousness from which the All proceeds, is vast and encompasses everything, therefore mating with and sharing aith everything at all times.

Each of us is a fragment of that One Consciousness experiencing our environments the way that all fields of energy experience their environments. But we are more than just the energy of the One, we are also the continuing intelligence and thought process of the One. We are the One Consciousness.

So we have one large field, circle, and we have countless many fields, circles, expanding from it in every direction as its experience of what it creates before it. And where these circles mate together in contact with each other, we create that Sacred Space between them, the Sacred Eye. It is here where the two fields of consciousness mate that we find that Divine Connection that becomes known as the Astral Gate, the threshold between the worlds, and the place where all of the information and memory of each is field is shared. All of these being in connection with the larger original ones at all times, and then that interaction becoming less and less active as the existence expands. This divine connection is what the ancients taught us to seek after. This is what alchemy is all about. This is the true balance point of polarity. This is the Mandorle that has become known to many as the All Seeing Eye and to Christians as the fish symbol. The truth behind it rather than its perversion is the reason it so sacred. This is that portal or vortex that every ritual seeks to open, and that every consciousness seeks to connect with in meditation.

So as fields of consciousness we are always connected to our divine origin, and as we come to an awareness of this truth the understanding of it causes our fields to vibrate differently, just as fields of energy will react to each other as they become more intense reacting to stimuli.

This is the true identity of each and every one of us. Our true identity has absolutely nothing to do with the car that we drive or the vehicle we use to experience this density. What evolves is not our physical familiarity with this temporary form of flesh, but the field of consciousness that encompasses it. A field that is bound to the All in ways that connect everything together as One Consciousness experience.

Now if we can bear in mind that even thoug many scientists try to avoid esoterics and spirituality, we can still use their ability to experimentally amd technologically enhance these aspects of metaphysics that the Ancients have known for millenia.

Thanks again Shin'Ar. Am very familiarized with the inner eye and such gates. It's funny, if I were to describe one of the more intense experiences that I've had it's description would have paralleled your words. It is like reaching that "nucleus" watching every particle of light angularly rotate relative to the nucleus and move as one expanding to macrososmic proportions.

And plenum, I did watch that video on pets. Do you ever find yourself picking up the phone to call someone as they are calling you?
Now if only the dog could send you the psychic impulse to alert you that they were going to destroy the house while you were gone because of their resentment.
Perhaps that's why pets become human, so they can express how angry they were at you in person, I mean in (sub sub logos) Tongue
Very wise words, Shin'Ar, they resonate with me greatly. I have been realizing more and more that there are no such things as:
-"my" previous lives (just "previous" lives of our consciousness that I might resonate with currently)
-"my" higher self (just a higher self that I am part of, yet I am unique to it like everyone else is unique to it in their own ways)
-"someone's ghost" (just a stamp on the energy field that we currently experience - it is an echo of one incarnation, not one's self wandering around)

Things like this really, really change a lot of things.
Mostly the personal goals that become transparent, and really a lot more than just one person's problems.
I think that being able to act like a good, strong piece in the collective net is worth more than being able to have some kind of personal satisfaction factor keeping on. But that is a hard pill to swallow, for some personality designs. As we designed it to be hard to swallow BigSmile
Quote:I felt extremely fortunate to see Rupert Sheldrake in person at Copperfield's Book Store in Santa Rosa, California on September 20th. Rupert had come all the way from his home in England, to help promote his most recent book, Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home.

Both Rupert and Terence Mckenna were part of my awakening that lead me here .
I would study the books for ages and loved listening to terence talk.
This is a great clip, really worth watching.
Thanks to the film producer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU