Bring4th

Full Version: Christ Consciousness and the 2nd Chakra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I became spiritual through the Ra Material and what led me to it, I've been somewhat lost on the 2nd chakra, dealing with emotions and sexuality.

I warped it and held out for this girl I thought was the one, but now that I know for a fact she is not, I feel this whole time I repressed a part of me that wanted to share my emotions with and love the way I can.

How did Jesus deal with this chakra? He never had sex with anyone, and I guess he handled his emotions through his devoutness to God, and took the church as his bride... but what do we do? I tried to save myself for this girl and it ended up harming me emotionally, psychologically and physically too. My emotions seep into my subconscious on days I'm not occupied, and they upset me. It's like I have trust issues with myself as a result of this 2nd chakra repression for so long, so like, I feel I need more time before I go out and date again, but is it really any better to wait? I interact well with girls at church, but I feel safe there.

How does one go about keeping their emotions in check during a time of healing? I just don't want any of this internal pain to come out as negativity towards someone else accidentally.
Forgiveness came to mind last night. Forgiveness of self is a big one. I believe that was what jesus realized when he was on the cross. So what about self-forgiveness?
(02-25-2012, 07:00 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]How did Jesus deal with this chakra? He never had sex with anyone

I think that concept is up for debate. Not to challenge your personal beliefs at all, but Jesus portrayed in the Christian Bible is different from Jesus portrayed in the Ra material.

Also, according to LOO and other L/L channeled material, orange ray deals with much more than just sexuality.

Quote:Forgiveness came to mind last night. Forgiveness of self is a big one. I believe that was what jesus realized when he was on the cross. So what about self-forgiveness?

Within the Ra material, the story behind Jesus realizing forgiveness on the cross is an example of forgiveness of other-self being equivalent to forgiveness of self. According to Ra, Jesus accidentally killed a playmate in a fit of rage as a child. The event is what inspired him to begin his spiritual journey, ultimately ending with forgiving himself as he forgave the other-selves which were killing him.

Quote:17.20: ...The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in the last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

Unbound

Who-ever said Jesus never had sex with anyone? To my understanding prior to coming out to teach he had been living with his family, and had had a wife. Of course, this is probably not a traditional view.

I would perhaps consider the 2nd Chakra energy on a different level, that being rooted in CREATIVE energies.

I would do some assessment of your 2nd and 3rd chakras together. Does sex make you feel powerless? Does feeling sexual make you feel guilty?

Sex is not negative, and as always as long as it is done with love for the Other-Self, then I would not worry about the "properness" of sexuality.

That being said, the way you use your sexual energy is of more import - and it can be used for MUCH more than sexual activity. Being creative energy, any time you do art, play music, write, or do something creative, you are utilizing the creative energies of your 2nd Chakra. That being said, this can be a great way to use that energy and ease off the sexual pressure.

Sexual pressure usually arises from blocked sexual energy, if you can consider that the kundalini naturally rises, when you have the sexual energy entirely concentrated within the 2nd Chakra it reaches "critical mass" very quickly. However, if you can learn to RAISE these energies in to your higher chakras, and fill your body with creative energies, I think you may find your sexual energies being a little more useful than inhibiting.
another great post. thanks Azrael.

Unbound

Nay, the power is with the audience, for without you the words would not exist! Blessings
You bring up a great point, Azrael. love for the other self. being in a state where the 2nd chakra is under-active kind of distorts the perception of the other because the personal emotions and issues with the self you see in the other, like a mirror. well, theoretically when thinking about it anyway, being with someone is always different cause i naturally want to treat others like how i would want to be treated.

i can't get out much, lol, so i have a lot of time on my hands.
Curing blockages through being (meditation; trying to increase the flow of energy to the point) your personality will adjust to the change automaticaly.. its a helluvalot easier than curing them through doing, aka faking it.