Bring4th

Full Version: What is an Allergy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra offers an out-of-the-box explanation of what an Allergy is.

As always, there seems to be a metaphysical component that underpins it.

It is about the Self, and HEALING the Self at some level.

we quote:

Quote:98.5 As allergies are quite misunderstood by your orthodox healers, it would be inappropriate to subject the instrument to the services of your medical doctors which find the amelioration of allergic effects to be connected with the intake of these same toxins in milder form. This, shall we say, treats, the symptom. However, the changes offered to the body complex are quite inadvisable. The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex. Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

let us break this down:

it would be inappropriate to subject the instrument to the services of your medical doctors

This, shall we say, treats, the symptom. However, the changes offered to the body complex are quite inadvisable.

so Ra says that the orthoxdox treatment will not be a fruitful pursuit in the resolution of this issue.

- -

The core of it is here:

Quote:The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex.

this is very much related to 'Wandererness'. It is the MIND rather than the BODY having a reaction to the Planet Earth. I don't want to be here, I don't want these 'inputs' (the allergens causing reaction), I rejeect this place as being too harsh and barbaric.

Ra goes on:

Quote: Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

and thus a path to RESOLUTION is offered. Address the distortion.

- -

thank you!

- -

ps the common usage of this word (in a non medical sense) points to the true nature of the problem:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/allergy
Informal . a strong dislike or aversion, as toward a person or activity: He has an allergy to hard work.

more mental than physical Tongue
I totally agree with this based on my experience. I never had allergies until I moved to the desert from NY as an adult. I had a hard time adjusting to the very different environment--missing green grass, big trees. A few years after moving here I developed allergies. I had them for 2 seasons, and at that point I had begun camping locally and had begun to see the beauty of the desert (which is most beautiful to me in moonlight). My allergies went away, and I attribute it to my acceptance of my environment and also the love I was able to feel for it.

A second time, many years later, I suddenly got allergies again. I was living in a house with a driveway lined with oleanders. I meditated on why I had the allergies. It came to me that it was the oleanders. I envisioned the careless way I pulled into the driveway and the way my car would always disturb the branches. I actually apologized to the oleanders and took care from then on to pull in the driveway carefully and avoid the oleander branches. My allergies went away.

I have never had any allergies since.
amazing stories Diana Smile

real life validation of what Ra says.

I've got a grin from ear to ear right now.

I was born with allergies - terrible allergies. Allergies so bad that I was hospitalized as a child. One of the allergies I have developed is to cinnamon. I'll have to give some thought as to why this might have developed - I can't imainge just now as I LOVE cinnamony things!

In the past couple of years I have sought treatment from a ND who treats allergies using a method called N.A.E.T. (you can learn about it at www.naet.com). N.A.E.T. treats allergies by realigning the body's energy to accept the substance. It works!

From the introduction of Book 1:

Carla L. Rueckert Wrote:One succinct example of this relationship, which some are fond of calling karma, is that of a young boy (who requests that his name not be used) who in this life had experienced such intense allergies to all living things that he could not cut the grass, smell the flowers, or, during the blooming season, spend much time at all outside. Under hypnotic regression he experienced in detail a long life in England. He had been a solitary man whose nature was such as to avoid contact with any human being. He had inherited a fairly large estate and he spent his life upon it. His one pleasure was the very extensive garden that he maintained. In it he had his gardeners plant all manner of flowers, fruits, and vegetables.

After the life had been discussed, and while the lad was still in trance, hypnotist Lawrence Allison asked the boy, as he often did, to contact what is loosely referred to as his Higher Self. He had the boy ask his Higher Self if the lesson of putting people first and other things second had been learned. The Higher Self said that indeed the lesson had been learned. The hypnotist then had the boy ask the Higher Self if this allergy could be healed, since the lesson had been learned and the allergy was no longer necessary. The Higher Self agreed. The hypnotist then carefully brought the boy out of the hypnotic state and walked over to his piano on which was placed a magnolia. As magnolia blossoms will do, it had dropped its pollen on the polished surface of the piano, and the hypnotist scraped the pollen onto his hand, took it over to the boy, and deliberately blew the pollen directly at the boy’s nose. “How could you do that to me!” exclaimed the boy. “You know how allergic I am.” “Oh, really?” asked the hypnotist. “I don’t hear you sneezing.” The boy remained cured of his allergy.
I was born with absolutely no allergies, however I developed an allergy to (ironically) psilocybin/magic mushrooms! Conveniently enough it immediately developed after I underwent some very dark and disturbing experiences with them that was pretty much a psychic greeting in my vulnerable state from those of Orion. At first I was disappointed that I'd finally gotten an opportunity to try mushrooms (infinite access to them, rather) but eventually I realized they would serve only to confuse and lead to experiences that nearly destroyed me, so I take this random and unexpected allergy as my Higher Self stepping in and putting in a MUCH needed wedge between me and them, eliminating the chances of me pursuing them and further leading me into an undesirable place.

Not so much of a loss since my true plant teacher allies lie elsewhere, and are much more beneficial and cathartic.
This is a really useful thread.
Any thoughts on multiple chemical sensitivity disorder?
Great thread! Very thought provoking.
Ankh - thank you for posting Carla's story. I have read that before. Other stories, as well. I have also tried regressive hypnosis, but to no avail.

Plenum: It confuses me to think that I somehow don't like it here on planet Earth, because I would say that I LOVE it here!!! I have always loved being outdoors, climbing trees, helping in the garden, playing with snakes and lizards and frogs, gathering shells at the beach, blowing dandilion fuzz, holding my face to the sun or stars! I've never avoided doing any of those things despite the asthma, sneezing, runny eyes, rashes etc.

So it is fairly easy for me to see my distortion about being allergic to most antibiotics and other "medicines", but I honestly can't figure out what distortion I have that would make me allergic to grass, flower pollens, dust, weeds & trees. Incidentally, I am not allergic to any animals other than horses, and that is a very mild allergy.

If anyone can offer any insight I'd love to hear it. As I said, I mostly ignore the allergies, and have had some relieve from ongoing N.A.E.T. treatments, but it would sure be nice to not have any allergies at all.

This is a very good topic!

Edit: I am also very sensitive to chemicals, fertilizers etc. And am very sensitive to dramatic barometric pressure changes.
(02-27-2012, 06:01 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]So it is fairly easy for me to see my distortion about being allergic to most antibiotics and other "medicines", but I honestly can't figure out what distortion I have that would make me allergic to grass, flower pollens, dust, weeds & trees. Incidentally, I am not allergic to any animals other than horses, and that is a very mild allergy.

What about humans and the society you are living in? Our human race and what we are up to upon this planet in general?
(02-27-2012, 08:24 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2012, 06:01 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]So it is fairly easy for me to see my distortion about being allergic to most antibiotics and other "medicines", but I honestly can't figure out what distortion I have that would make me allergic to grass, flower pollens, dust, weeds & trees. Incidentally, I am not allergic to any animals other than horses, and that is a very mild allergy.

What about humans and the society you are living in? Our human race and what we are up to upon this planet in general?

I love every individual I meet, and have been told numerous times that I make people feel loved and important. I believe I completely embrace what we are doing here - which is learning about Creator's love. I do sometimes feel saddened at the way we go about learning the lessons, and some of the choices we make along the way, but I really believe that everyone will "get there" eventually. It's all good.

I'll have to give this more thought - or maybe not. Maybe I'm supposed to keep doing what I've always done and just ignore it. It doesn't interfere with me doing what I want to do.
Diana - I keep thinking about it and you might be on to something. More as I gain more insight.

Love and light, and thanks for the push.
(02-28-2012, 02:31 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Diana - I keep thinking about it and you might be on to something. More as I gain more insight.

Love and light, and thanks for the push.

Cool. Keep us posted Ruth. Smile

oguz

here's a link to heal allergy

http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/health/...Jqaq2f8m1c

'njoy
I am allergic to volcanic smog (vog) right now... should I offer vodka and cigarettes to Pele?Maybe if I do that she'll throw fireballs at me again. lol
Quote:The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex.

So something in the environment is being rejected. How do you go about finding out what you are rejecting? I know some people will be continually jabbed with stuff until there is a reaction. Maybe the body rejects being jabbed?

Quote:QUESTION: Dear Kryon, please help us understand the increase of allergies. What can we do to heal this phenomenon?

ANSWER: Reduce the steps in your food chain, which are adding chemistry to fresh food.
So if we look at this extremely simple statement, you will see that we are not accepting fresh food, and consciously creating our own catalyst.
I thought it was more of a mental emotional distortion that affects the physical....

Quoting Plenum:
Quote:The core of it is here:

Ra goes on:

Quote: Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

and thus a path to RESOLUTION is offered. Address the distortion.

more mental than physical Tongue
except when they die.