Bring4th

Full Version: Mass Revelations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

These last hundred years or so have seen remarkable advances in the understanding of metaphysics and the bridging of the sciences that used to be very polarized.

Archaeology and the study of history has been unearthing and unraveling many clues to truths of our ancient past.

And in the past twenty years communication has enabled the planet to share information that once would have taken far more effort.

Many of us are aware that this last century has made exponential advancement. It is no secret. But in this march forward do we lose sight of the actual event taking place? Are we allowing the latest events of this planet to be painted with normal colors when in fact there should be a more extraordinary reaction to them?

As we look around while all of this advancement is taking place, do we see the basic instincts of our humanity changing with it? Are wars becoming less frequent? Is poverty decreasing? Are more people able to take advantage of wealthy lifestyles? Are people becoming more friendly toward each other?

In fact, the course of human life goes on much as it always has, and the majority of the population of this planet remains lost in the routines of the material world. Most of those masses do not have the slightest understanding of esoteric and metaphysical reality. Most would consider anything to do with such mystery as evil or insanity.

But all the while those like us are managing to dig through the heaps of baggage to discover truths that seem hidden from the rest of our fellowman. And yet, we are so few.

The signs have been there for us to follow, and if we are discerning and intuitive we manage to follow them. But have you ever thought about that process of revelation? It didn't just begin in 1900. It has been ongoing for thousands of years. So, how many have been through this process ahead of us, and moved on to higher understanding? Are we really as few as it seems?

In our past, those who attained higher understandings also deliberated to ensure and protect that process of revelation. They left clues and codes, teachings and legends, all for the purpose of aiding those who followed them. It is said that many of our so called fairy tales are actually spinoffs from ancient tales that were encoded with secrets for this purpose. As were the many rituals of worship that we find through out the world.

It is also said that the Intelligent Energy that resides in evertything that exists also establishes these clues and codes into events and circumstances that may not even be aware of the influence. Such as paintings by an artist that is not aware of the code that he is painting into his work, or that is being written into a writer's work. Not only do we have the ancients leaving these codes and secrets for us, but we also have the Intelligent Energy of creation itself at work.

I am seeing such work in the media all around us more and more lately. The signs are everywhere. Those who are familiar with particular symbols and codes are able to spot them easily, while many others are more subconsciously suggestive.

Have you noticed lately the increasing influx of television shows with themes of magic and supernatural themes? Many are of course nothing more than hype and drama. But even though they are mostly void of credibility, there are many signs that can be seen contained in them. Glimpses of truths that can be sorted out from the foolishness. Sometimes its just a symbol, and other times someone will say something, or do something, that any occult student would immediately recognize as a secret. Some information in the media is foolishness, and then some shows or movies actually send powerful messages that can be recognized by those like us.

Sometimes this is deliberate intent, and other times it is involuntary, at the hand of this consciousness at work that goes unseen. I am curious to how many of you here are picking up on these signals?

I am in wholehearted agreement with you. Alot of what is possible nowadays is taken for granted (or rather, many of these things have become the norm), such as being able to relay thoughts to anybody anywhere in the world via "instant messengers", forums, texting, cellphones, etc. We have at our disposal a virtual quasi-Akashic Records in the form of the internet (navigated via search engines, any information archival sites) so there is literally an infinite sea of knowledge that anybody may delve into.

I've also observed the various signs and clues hidden in nearly everything which you speak of, from the themes and plots of recent movies, shows, books, music, art, etc. There have been quite a few times when something said in a show makes me wonder what you said, whether this is an intentional clue placed there or if it is placed there by the ever sneaky architect of creation. It's not even a matter of looking in the right places either, it's moreso a matter of looking around you. The Universe has hidden signs everywhere in the illusion that hints at the illusory nature of it.

This is indeed a very interesting era to exist in...

Shin'Ar

And if we can be in awe of the possibilities the internet opens to us, imagine the vast information that must be accumulated in the many fields of consciousness that make up the All. Which we have access to when we connect to the One.

And what of the elite that we know is at the helm of the powers of this earth? Do they now have some reason to be enabling these long guarded secrets to the masses through their controlled media venues? It seems that the secrets protected by the Mystery Schools and Secret Societies for thousands of years are now being readily presented to the world at large. We know that many of these have been corrupted over the last few decades, and they are not the same enities that they were originally designed to be, but I wonder if there is not some agenda at work here as well.

Unbound

I will be honest, I have a very distinct intuitive sense that the "corrupters" and the "purifiers" are working together at the top levels.

It's all just a big manifested drama which is a representation of the darkness coming in to light. As a dawn cracks and comes with many colours and new contrasts, but it cannot simply shut out the dark in one motion. I have always seen the Sun, the Moon and the Earth, and their corresponding representations to have been working in tandem.
How shall we say, the Earth is one big mystery school, and we have been going through a global initiation process.
The past few days, shall I say, weeks, have been so intense for me, that I did not even know how to express it, or more importantly: What to express?

The 'Hidden Hand' document lead me to 'Law of One', to Yoga and QiGong, but more importantly, to this forum. Which in turn, led me to Bashar. Which has filled up my last few days as I have been listening to his transmissions 24/7... it was like an addiction.

Let me clarify: I had felt that sometimes the Ra Material and other materials dwell too much in the technical aspects. I understand that it is good to be detailed, but sometimes it felt like it is being detailed for the sake of being detailed - or for the sake of the questions. Of course, there is nothing wrong with that. But the way Bashar is telling the things, it is just more pure. More simple. More direct.

Now, this has led me to think. To puzzle. And my whole life was, and to a certain extent, still is, a Puzzle. In my biggest rush tooth pain in the past few years (which literally went away after I emptied myself into it and realized that I cant do it anymore, so I need to play some games and ignore it - and it worked...), I have stopped bothering about my physical flaws. It is a very complex mechanism which has 5-10 different recurring flaws in my body to keep my occupied, and once I "fix" one aspect, another long time not seen friendly flaw pops up to bother me again. Now I see the circle, now I see why it wants me to love it instead of trying to destroy it, or to escape it. No, dear flaws of my body, you are going to stay with me, and I will love You. So instead, I turned my mind into the Bigger Picture.

Which was this: I have come to this point in my life because EVERYTHING that enjoyed was literally filled with 'What if'. I recognize now that I KNEW that I can be a "magician" if I wanted to at the age of 8. Yet I did not because that was not my way. Then later on, I became fascinated with the UFO sightings - and was scared to sleep in darkness for years in turn. I used protective spells every night ("golden aura, golden shield, golden orb, protect me" - visualization...), sometimes even unconsciously, until I recognized that I cant deal with the "UFO" stuff anymore. Why? Because it made no sense. Why would they come and visit, kidnap people? It makes no sense. Why would a higher being do that? I missed parts, very important parts of this puzzle.

Then came the spiritual practices. I got introduced to "Mind Training" which was a part-guided meditatition, part relaxation practice with very serious tools like the White Hot Room, where you could imagine operating on your body, freeing it from bad stuff, or you could condition your mind to certain gestures which would later on be "more freely accessed" in a fast manner. It became part of me, although I stopped using it for years to come, later on. Because I lacked purpose. In one of these trainings, the teachers asked us (all children at the age of 12-14) to write down or goals. I wanted to become smart. Proficient in math. I wanted a computer. Guess what? I got all those later on. Nothing about saving the world, being healthy or anything. Gotcha. So, I missed a crucial part of this puzzle.

Internet. Another amazing thing, and I got to grew up while Internet became more and more popular. How could I miss this? I mean, I got addicted to it instantly, and went to the library daily to use it, but I never made the "spiritual" part out as a 14-17 year old. I just used it for chat, for forums, for arguments. I lacked a very important thing. Which was - and this was revelead by a Bashar quote to me, just a few days ago -: by arguing on the internet, in the span of 5-6 years, I REALLY got to write out ALL and each stomping nature out of me. I did not get to cleanse it fully, of course, but I really got it out of my system. Internet is not only our reflection of a consciousness, it is a place where all the people could flush their bad habits out of their system!

They might not even notice it now, yet. But write something racist on Facebook and watch how you face a reality where you cannot do it anymore, even if you believe that XY country's people are evil. Guess what, grandpa: they are not. They post on facebook too. They like the same food, the same music, the same clothing. They just want to chill out just as you do. And you would have died without realizing this if you did not get a chance for internet. We are no longer dependant on physical locations to exchange ideas, to flush out bad habits, and to meet foreign cultures. Internet, huh? Another piece of my puzzle. Our puzzle, dear friends.

Of course we are transforming. Of course our elder brothers and sisters are watching over our back. Of course they cant tell us what to do, because we would not listen anyway. Of course everything is going to be alright. And of course: we still have LOT 'work' to do.

But it is not a work anymore if you recognize what amazing thing you are doing. We have the opportunity to create. To place the seeds of love, creativity, freedom, imagination in the next generation. I grew up with Wheel of Time, Forgotten Realms, Vampire, Dragon Ball, Lion King. I grew up on Delerium, Depeche Mode, Dire Straits. I grew up with video games. Health potions. Summonings. Magic. Dragons. Spirits. Faeries. Other side. Connection. Infinity. These concepts are all within me thanks to the inspiring things that I encountered.

It is my job and my duty to provide content again, to create even more vivid things in the field that I prefer. It is also my honor and my joy.

Unbound

Here, here, my friend! Adonai!
(02-27-2012, 03:01 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious to how many of you here are picking up on these signals?
Look around. Every other post is about such signs, experiences, apprehensions, validations, harbingers, incipient change, welcomings, guesses, prognostications, etc ad nauseum. Most of it is wish fulfillment or confirmation bias.

(02-27-2012, 09:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2012, 03:01 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious to how many of you here are picking up on these signals?
Look around. Every other post is about such signs, experiences, apprehensions, validations, harbingers, incipient change, welcomings, guesses, prognostications, etc ad nauseum. Most of it is wish fulfillment or confirmation bias.

zen has it in a nutshell.

I hate it when one of my friends goes on about the GFC 2, and how Europe is going to collapse etc etc. It's just what HIS WORLD is imploding (he's been unemployed for 18 months, on benefits, losing oodles of personal power) and he's just projecting onto outward events.

if the world seems to be changing to you, maybe it's rather that YOU are undergoing an INNER CHANGE (either positive or negative) and that shifts your perspective/inerpretation of the same happenings/occurances.

just my 2.5 cents.

Shin'Ar

(02-27-2012, 09:42 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]zen has it in a nutshell.

I hate it when one of my friends goes on about the GFC 2, and how Europe is going to collapse etc etc. It's just what HIS WORLD is imploding (he's been unemployed for 18 months, on benefits, losing oodles of personal power) and he's just projecting onto outward events.

if the world seems to be changing to you, maybe it's rather that YOU are undergoing an INNER CHANGE (either positive or negative) and that shifts your perspective/inerpretation of the same happenings/occurances.

just my 2.5 cents.

I am confused by your response Plenum. Are you denying that the Intelligent Energy and past consciousnesses have left a trail of breadcrumbs for guidance?

The other posts seem to agree with that premise while yours is unclear to me.

I think that Oldern really pointed how our experience is very individual, which is its purpose, and yet that individual experience is for the experience of the All and becomes One.

Maybe next time your friend goes all doom and gloom on you with no light at the end of the tunnel, why not provide one for him and say something along the lines of "yes it does seem like a lot of the old financial system is coming crumbling down, but there is a lot of talk of a new system ready to take over that is going to be much better"? If he doesnt think that is possible, he will probably just dismiss it and not inquire further. But if you pique his interest, maybe you will have the ability to at least point him in the right direction to see past the gloom.

I say this because I wasn't all that dissimilar to what you described, just months ago. I stumbled on the LOO looking through the doom and gloom and got "something out of it", to say the least. BigSmile
(02-27-2012, 11:54 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]"yes it does seem like a lot of the old financial system is coming crumbling down, but there is a lot of talk of a new system ready to take over that is going to be much better"?
What system is that?

I think he's referring to the system espoused in the Monaco Accords, as reported by David Wilcock and Ben Fulford. Specifics of this system have not been released, but many sources indirectly associated with these two have been talking about it lately.
Yes, I'm afraid I don't have any concrete answers for you. The only sources were the aforementioned DW and BF, both of which sound like they could be at least partially correct, but their over-enthusiastic personalities turn me off since I too can be over enthusiastic. So I just decided not to mention them unless someone else brought it up. I also may have heard mention of it in some other random channeled material that was more recent that resonated with me.