Bring4th

Full Version: The THREE Spirit Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra offers this:

54.3 Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.

I was wondering if you had made contact with your guides, and how you experienced it?

also - I have been in contact with various entities via my pineal gland, and they have identified themselves under various names. I am not sure how much of this is just a personification via the subconscious, or if it is the real deal. The information has been quite helpful at times. I am interested in your own experiences of this.

thank you
Here is a good thread about conscious channeling, which is one way I have contacted my guides. I have not recognized any guidance I have received as being specifically from these guides mentioned by Ra, however, I have always done so with my "higher self," which the energy was not always consistent, so I always assumed there were some other companions contributing to the message.
(02-28-2012, 02:44 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure how much of this is just a personification via the subconscious, or if it is the real deal.

If the information is useful, then I don't think this fact matters much. Channeling anything is "streaming" through the subconscious anyways...if there is too much bias about a particular subject or imbalance in general, it's a good chance 100% of what is channeled is your own mind. It can be a useful exercise to examine the words which are channeled and search for clues of bias within our subconscious minds. I never take anything I channel on my own as complete truth, especially if it's dealing with "transient" issues. Often I'll use it simply as a sort of transpersonal psychological exercise to explore my mind.

Shin'Ar

I would not reveal such intimate information, but I do note in your OP that this source of several guides is similar to the three aspects of the Goddess.

The ancients teach that the Goddess comes to us with her two sons. And yet often they are depicted as androgynous. And again they are often depicted as the two serpents of the caduceus. They are also known throughout some cultures as The Twins. the repreessentation of the male and female aspects of creation are always tied in with the Goddess in some way.

3DMonkey

Ditto on the "maybe it's just subconscious".

My guide was a frog man and a lady. The lady wouldn't talk to me. The frog man said he was me once.

My guides were real easy, or was it my subconscious. They said I am doing what I am supposed to do. To just keep on living the way I have been.

I didn't need to fix anything Tongue
I think Shin'Ar hit this nail on the head. The three guides sound very similar to the upper-most levels of the three energy channels: sushumna, ida and pingala. Each of these reach up to the gateway chakras, so each is therefore capable of contact with Intelligent Infinity. An alternate perspective is to associate the three personalities with the Three Supernals: Kether, Chokmah, Binah.

I have no particular opinion on what the nature of these guides is independent from my own consciousness, but I do know that I am familiar with my own guides. My experiences has been as simple as a voice in my mind. It is not that the voice is not my own as much as that the voice carries a more consistently high vibration than I am capable of maintaining on my own. Each of the three delivers different information and has a different "feel" to them. I would say more, but I don't know how useful such specific information would be. My connection to the divine is something that you will never know, just as yours is something I will never know.

Also, plenum, you've reached your PM max. I can't send you anything. Time to delete, homey.

Shin'Ar

JLY,

the voice in your head is that divine connection and as you know intuition is a large part of that connection. It is diffcult to sort out that identity aspect of it. I dont know if you saw my last post in the Actual Presence thread or not. It may be helpful regarding identity.

To All,

I know that many of you find my discussions somewhat religious and you may think my practice a little eccentric, but my understanding is very attuned to what is taught in the Ra material. I have now studied Book one extensively and cannot find disagreement or criticism within it. However, if one of you were to witness me contacing my guides and teachers you might think me some sort of sorcerer. We all have different ways of tuning into this path that has led us here. And we all have ways of cummunicating with those energies that have led us here. But if we all discover truth, it will be One truth regardless of how we came to it. There is only one truth.

On my path I was led through a process of ancient draconic symbolism, and religion and its records have been instrumental in my enlightenment. Therefore I use these many various religious symbols to assist me in putting it all together in ways that I can comprehend and sort out in my mind. Something that you may see in my practise may not mean the same to me as it might to you. For example if one sees the image of what many might call the virgin Mary of Catholicsm standing over my well on the altar, one might think me Catholic. But it means something vastly different to me. It reminds me of the Goddess being the one that holds the key to finding the gate and entering through it. She has been my faithful and constant guide throughout my life. She is also represented on my altar as Isis, as the Archangels, the Greenman, and as the Serpent. If one were to witness my ritual they might consider my well a cauldron and think me a warlock. But I think I have made it clear why the circle is sacred to me in my posting here. Ialso think you all know the significance of the cauldron, well, gate as the threshold between the worlds.

My other guides I would not be comfortable revealing. But I am a priest who practises the art of following the signs hidden in many religions and cultures, and I can assure you that what Ra speaks of as a prominence of male and female polarity being a leading aspect of most guides, is very important to understand.

Plenum has either deliberately or unconsciously revealed a vital key to attuning to the Ancient Ones here. Do not let it pass by unnoticed.
Shin'Ar, I appreciate your grasp of symbolism. It is the language of the unconscious and, being something I've been skeptical about most of my life until recently, it is harder for me to comprehend things like that. I personally feel that symbolic communication with "the other side" is more powerful that simple direct communication when it is truly grasped.

Shin'Ar

(02-28-2012, 10:31 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar, I appreciate your grasp of symbolism. It is the language of the unconscious and, being something I've been skeptical about most of my life until recently, it is harder for me to comprehend things like that. I personally feel that symbolic communication with "the other side" is more powerful that simple direct communication when it is truly grasped.

There are recent findings that language and communication is actually the result of a particular DNA component. And it is something that is unique to the human, and actually considered by science to be unearthly in comparison to any other creature on this planet.

The art of communication through symbols allows for the construction of the systems of languages, and it has been used since before actual recorded history. In the most ancient carvings of symbols it is understood that a caveman did not just walk into a cave one day and begin to establish cryptograms from out of nowhere.

This aspect of symbols dates farther back than any of us can imagine, and is related to things out of this world. And when we are able to start tuning into that process we discover avenues to understanding those things from beyond this world.

When you get to Book III, Shin'Ar, you will find that the concepts of intensely symbolic ritual in which you engage are not so foreign to those who study the Ra Material. It appears that Don was somewhat versed in the practices of the Golden Dawn, so this is the angle which Ra uses to approach the concept of ritual practice.

A note on symbols. Energy fields are charged through the ages by the conscious (or unconscious) will of those who use them. Symbols are energy fields of the mental variety. These fields have been charged with deep meaning by those who make use of the symbols. If you collect for yourself a set of symbols which are harmonic with each other (i.e. their historical and personal charges do not counteract and therefore nullify each other), you will find that the deeper meaning of these symbols will reveal itself to you in the most mystical way as you continue to approach these symbols with respect.

It is for very reason that ancient (and modern) religious symbols are so highly useful to the adept. The Virgin Mary which Shin'Ar mentioned is a great example. In my experience, one of the most important virtues of the seeker is the choice to view everything as meaningful.
Yes, Shin'Ar, I did see your posts in Actual Presence. I particularly appreciated your usage of the term "mating". At the risk of giving away too much personal information, I would like to emphasize that, having been raised in a sexually rigid Catholic environment, this concept has been extremely useful in my relationship to these guides and in my ongoing act of balancing the energies within.
(02-28-2012, 11:11 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Shin'Ar, I did see your posts in Actual Presence. I particularly appreciated your usage of the term "mating". At the risk of giving away too much personal information, I would like to emphasize that, having been raised in a sexually rigid Catholic environment, this concept has been extremely useful in my relationship to these guides and in my ongoing act of balancing the energies within.

I wasn't going to say it until someone else said it (you broke the taboo), but yes, some of the 'sharing of energies' has taken place by what one could term 'mating'.

For the sake of propriety, I think we will leave it at that, but my experience of the guides is that they do have a distinct energy body, and are MORE than mere voices in the MIND. They accompany us like little ghosts and guard-dogs; being more sensitive to 'energies', they can alert us to dangers and even provide protection if requested.

we are not bereft on this journey; the Creator has guarded and fortified us with many aids.

Shin'Ar

You are welcome!

Unbound

Yes, they are listed here as my names: Andariel - Male, Michael - Female (energetically, gender is irrelevant to the spiritual triad), and of course, Azrael, the androgynous form.

The works of Theosophy mention quite a bit about the "spiritual triad" that empowers or guides each human Monad/Atum/I Am Presence.

Of course, I have always just seen this as an extension of the creativity principle of the trinity, rather than theosophic.
On the note of symbolism and language, I have been doing extensive work with something called the Language of Light, the common "language" in Lemuria, and on Sirius, and I'm sure in many other places. The Language of Light is a vibratory, or emotional language, in that the words/symbols are not MEANINGFUL, but FUNCTIONAL.

Shin'Ar

(02-28-2012, 04:10 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they are listed here as my names: Andariel - Male, Michael - Female (energetically, gender is irrelevant to the spiritual triad), and of course, Azrael, the androgynous form.

The works of Theosophy mention quite a bit about the "spiritual triad" that empowers or guides each human Monad/Atum/I Am Presence.

Of course, I have always just seen this as an extension of the creativity principle of the trinity, rather than theosophic.
On the note of symbolism and language, I have been doing extensive work with something called the Language of Light, the common "language" in Lemuria, and on Sirius, and I'm sure in many other places. The Language of Light is a vibratory, or emotional language, in that the words/symbols are not MEANINGFUL, but FUNCTIONAL.

Actually the Ancients teach is that the three manifestations of each are creative, provision and destruction. These are the three dominant attributes of existence.

Unbound

Yes, precisely, took the words right from my mind!

Shin'Ar

(02-28-2012, 04:18 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, precisely, took the words right from my mind!

Our circles have been sharing alot as of late.

Unbound

We are One, are we not? Smile

Unbound

Ah, but the memory is Holographic, and so contains the whole, and thus how the Ouroboros PRO-CREATES Itself.
Memories, are, how shall I say, entirely self-existent, as they are constructed from Ideas, which are of Permanence.
(02-28-2012, 02:44 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra offers this:

54.3 Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.

I was wondering if you had made contact with your guides, and how you experienced it?

also - I have been in contact with various entities via my pineal gland, and they have identified themselves under various names. I am not sure how much of this is just a personification via the subconscious, or if it is the real deal. The information has been quite helpful at times. I am interested in your own experiences of this.

thank you

Before finding Ra material, I met these three in one meditation. They were pure light. I felt a bit "filthy" in their presence. Not the right word, but something like that. I did not want to come closer.

Later on, the female appeared when I was giving healing. She was tall, had long, a bit curly, black hair, and black eyes that was big and oval. She was not Gaian looking human, but definitely had human traits. She was extremely beautiful. And her energy... *phew* That healing went extremely well.

Then the male... He is the one that is often around. He does not interfere with my life at all, but holds himself at distance. But when I "call" - he usually comes. He has been there with me, when I had difficult times some years ago. And not sure about what you guys meant with mating, if you not elaborate on that, but he definitely feels most intimate to me. Althought the third one -

The androgyneous being... Amazing being, but very difficult to grasp yet. I am not sure if it was It, but I had two experiences about a year ago with a Being of amazing sort, and wonder if it was that same Being.

These experiences with guides are still on a learning level for me.

In general, I think that those who are Wanderers may also have many, many other Beings around them, who are both of its social memory complex, and other Confederation entities, who can be very close to you, even if they are from different groups.

Being connected closely/intimately to your Higher Self, makes, in my understanding and experience, also a bridge to a connection with your group vibration.
I have contacted guides, and them, me, in various ways. A few:

1) In dreams. A handful of guides have come into my dreams to show me important things. I always "know" they are guides. The dream may involve various things such as being involved with research, healing others or me, or exposure of some lost part of myself.

2) In meditation. I spontaneously go to a "temple" in the center of the galaxy (sounds melodramatic, but there it is). The temple is made of opalescent material and is extremely high. Outside the temple are beautiful gardens and walking paths. In the garden there is a bench, and I will meet those who have died there sometimes, like my brother. I always go in the temple, which has no door. A particular being in a white robe always meets me and "he" is one of 12 beings (the robed one who meets me is the only one with a face, the others are just light). He orchestrates what happens in the temple which is vast and round, and which is always some sort of healing or energy transfer. The energy transfer is with me in the center and the 12 beings arching light into me (looks somewhat like lightening but not violent).

3) I call on guides to help me with certain things such as writing. As I was writing one night, I sensed 12 beings behind me sitting in chairs in a semicircle, encouraging me. (I don't think they were the same beings in the temple.)

I have personally found that when I need help, the dynamic is different than when I am self-empowered and asking for assistance in synergy with where I am at.

I don't rely on my guides. Rather, I know that assistance is there for me, and I endeavor to forge ahead in my evolution myself, taking the helm so to speak, knowing that I have a support system.
Moderator note
Posts in this thread were split off into their own thread:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4320
Now THIS was REALLY interesting:

2011, January, 8

Q'uo Wrote:Your higher self is virtually anything you can perceive it to be. Your higher self is the limits of your imagination, for it is everything that you ever thought and cared about and done, therefore, if you need it, it will be provided. If you desire your higher self to communicate with you by making the stars dance, if you can conceive it, it can happen. A certain person who sees a coin laying on the ground as they walk by [may] think nothing of it, while another may be able to interpret it as a sign of something, that one puzzle piece in their life that was missing, because they ask that their environment provide them with information. There is no one way in which communication is established. It does not have to be through prayer or ritual or any attempt at communication with words. Your higher self can communicate with you through any means to which you are open.

There is also your specific guidance system, the artifacts your higher self has created for you and sent back, known to many as the male and the female guides and the third guide that is a union of the two, often seen as androgynous. These were created to be a more tangible example to you. It will help you in more direct ways.

Shin'Ar

The Higher self is sound vibration that already exists in countless experiences, forms and shapes.