Bring4th

Full Version: he shou wu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he shou wu is a chinese herb that is a major tonic herb. it is a longevity herb , it seems to cleanse the kidneys and the liver . below is a link that describes its actions in the body

http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=542

i have bought the he shou wu from vitacost . they stock natures answer . the 2 ounce bottle of fo-ti is about 11 bucks. he shou wu is also known as fo-ti

i would recommend taking the cured herb as that has different effects than the uncured herb. i contacted natures answer and there fo-ti has been cured according to the traditional chinese way of preparation where it is cooked in a black bean soup and then dried. taking this herb along with hawthorn berries is imho life prolonging. again please do your own due diligence and always start small when taking an herb to ensure u are not allerigic to it.

norral Heart
We used to buy this formula in Chinatown for about $3/bottle. The quality of Chinese herbs from China isn't always reliable, though.

A tablespoon in some hot water at night is very relaxing...and an excellent tonic. It's said to make gray hair regain its color again.