Bring4th

Full Version: A beginner's Guide to Determining BLOCKAGES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
note: this is purely an experimental therapy, and has NOT been approved by the AMA. Use at your own discretion/risk.

The following are the words of Plenum, and may induce nausea, vomiting, dizziness or disorientation if taken in the wrong dosage.

- -

1) ask yourself:

is the blockage mental, physical, or spiritual?

you have to be honest with yourself here. A spiritual problem may manifest as physical symptoms (depression?) or a physical problem as a mental issue (a headache?).

2) ask yourself:

is the blockage in chakra 1 .... 7, or red ..... violet?

you will end up with a number or color, the end result is the same.

3) look up this patented chart to identify the key issue/lesson you need to work on.

- -

MIND BLOCKAGES

1/red: Magician - issues with creativity
2/orange High Priestess: issues with intuition, dreaming, the Higher Self
3/yellow Empress: social issues, social acceptance, shame, joy
4/green Emperor: issues of Service, opening up to Others
5/blue Hierophant: issues with accepting catalyst in general, learning from others
6/indigo Lovers: issues with harmonising
7/violet Chariot: incoherent Will, being pulled in multiple directions, the horses of the Chariot not pulling in the same direction

BODY BLOCKAGES

1/red: Balance unable to let go of the past, karma
2/orange Wisdom genetic issues, physical disease
3/yellow Wheel - lack of motion, forward momentum in life
4/green Enchantress lack of gratitude, graciousness, attraction/avoidance
5/blue Hanged Man: out of tune instrument, misaligned being
6/indigo Death: resisting change
7/violet Alchemy: resisting healing

SPIRIT BLOCKAGES

1/red: Devil - issues with self awareness
2/orange Tower - issues with insight/inspiration
3/yellow Star: depression
4/green Moon: not feeling connected, part of a Group
5/blue Sun: issues of communication, clarity, clear thought
6/indigo Judgement: inability to 'call' upon power, self worth, impurity
7/violet Cosmos: not able to see the complete picture, working with pieces

- -

I can understand how presumptuous this may seem, but I am keen to hear about your own system of identifying blockages, and then the Tools that you use to aid Understanding to resolve any issues that you may or may not have.

blessings friend
Do you use or recommend some kind of divinatory device, like a pendulum to ask these questions? Because I can imagine it is hard for everyone, especially for a beginner to recognize the clues the body gives in response to these questions.

Otherwise this seems like a good system to experiment with.. As long as you've read it once or twice so the body knows it as well Wink
Hi Ali,

I am personally not familiar with the use of a pendulum, but it was recommended to me yesterday, so I suppose that's a SIGN in itself Smile

but I do believe that we come equipped with certain Guidance Systems that almost cannot be disabled, even if we are really badly distorted. If the Intent is for true Self-Knowledge, then the Question will receive an accurate answer from the deep self.

I am still working through the process myself.

- -

Meerie

I cannot simply ask such things, it does not work for me.

My method is:
I lie down
close my eyes
and try to focus on the chakras, "feel" them
If I get the feeling they are weak and lacking energy, I consciously direct energy with my breath to the chakra.
I do this for some time, until I get the feeling that it is sufficient.
Then I go to the next chakra.
I start from the root and go all the way upstairs to the crown.

Mind you, this refers to the physical aspects of the chakras Smile
But I guess the physical interferes with the mental, too, so I would not make too much of a distinction here, since all is connected

(I liked your disclaimer about dizziness and nausea, haha)
My approach is to become aware of where and when I'm not congruent with events, situations, thoughts, feelings. Then find out why, then acknowledge it. That tends to remove the unnecessary distortion which maintained imbalance.

The m/b/s is constantly providing info on what aspects of self are not balanced. To make this info more apparent, I focus intent on the distortion with imagination as a stage, where components of the distortion are depicted in symbol, metaphor and allegory. As with dream imagery, the form of the symbols range from abstract or synthetic ques to something like a realistic, coherent drama. Sometimes the work involves just finding out why or to get an overview, and sometimes it involves direct participation where your 'role' is to make changes to the symbols themselves.
I have experience with several healing methods in which we talk to our "system" in the way you suggest. I know people who use muscle testing, or pendulums. They all report that after a while you tend to know the anwer before testing it with a method. But it's rare for a beginner to be so in tune with himself that he can just know the answers without any experience.

So I would say your system looks good to me. If anyone has problems receiving the answers they may try using a pendulum.
(02-29-2012, 06:02 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]note: this is purely an experimental therapy, and has NOT been approved by the AMA. Use at your own discretion/risk.

The following are the words of Plenum, and may induce nausea, vomiting, dizziness or disorientation if taken in the wrong dosage.

- -

1) ask yourself:

is the blockage mental, physical, or spiritual?

you have to be honest with yourself here. A spiritual problem may manifest as physical symptoms (depression?) or a physical problem as a mental issue (a headache?).

2) ask yourself:

is the blockage in chakra 1 .... 7, or red ..... violet?

you will end up with a number or color, the end result is the same.

3) look up this patented chart to identify the key issue/lesson you need to work on.

- -

MIND BLOCKAGES

1/red: Magician - issues with creativity
2/orange High Priestess: issues with intuition, dreaming, the Higher Self
3/yellow Empress: social issues, social acceptance, shame, joy
4/green Emperor: issues of Service, opening up to Others
5/blue Hierophant: issues with accepting catalyst in general, learning from others
6/indigo Lovers: issues with harmonising
7/violet Chariot: incoherent Will, being pulled in multiple directions, the horses of the Chariot not pulling in the same direction

BODY BLOCKAGES

4/green Enchantress lack of gratitude, graciousness, attraction/avoidance
5/blue Hanged Man: out of tune instrument, misaligned being
6/indigo Death: resisting change
7/violet Alchemy: resisting healing

SPIRIT BLOCKAGES

4/green Moon: not feeling connected, part of a Group
5/blue Sun: issues of communication, clarity, clear thought
6/indigo Judgement: inability to 'call' upon power, self worth, impurity
7/violet Cosmos: not able to see the complete picture, working with pieces

- -

I can understand how presumptuous this may seem, but I am keen to hear about your own system of identifying blockages, and then the Tools that you use to aid Understanding to resolve any issues that you may or may not have.

blessings friend

Plenum -- I'm so glad you shared this!! This was what I was looking for with regard to your first comments on the archetypes and the chakras. I really like how you fine tune the blockage as being of Mind, Body, or Spirit. I plan to go over this more thoroughly later and integrate it with my archetype ideas, if you don't mind.
In sum, thanks!

PS - My own "system" of clearing blockages? hmm...I just keep moving forward and hoping for the best! Remember, we don't HAVE TO do any of this consciously; it's all programmed in by the higher self. Our consciousness just has to bravely and honestly face whatever comes our way, making decisions for the greater good. I've never sat around thinking about how blocked I am...BigSmile In fact, I actually think it can be detrimental for a person to continually think about themselves and how they feel and then spend all their time, energy, and money going from healer to healer to try to "fix" themselves before getting on with living life with other people. I think it's better to say, "ok, so I feel crappy today, guess I'll go to work anyways" because by overcoming the inertia of self, one may find greater strength. Sitting at home feeling crappy, then spending hours wondering why you feel crappy, then focusing on finding someone to remove the crappiness...well, then you've spent all your time thinking about feeling crappy.

But I usually find that I use art, music, or exercise when my emotions need to be released. I find that creating something to "house" the emotions helps, so I compose on piano or guitar or just keep smearing color on a canvas until images appear.
This is one of my favorite, most helpful threads ever. Thank you so very much.
Agreed, this thread clarified much for me. In fact, reading through this really helped me reflect and allowed me to address/acknowledge what blockages are manifest in me based on what you listed. This is an extremely helpful list, and I will be using this as a go-to reference guide for the future in recognizing, analyzing and dealing with any blockages. You have my extreme gratitude. BigSmile

Unbound

Although this is very much a "quick-reference" sort of thing, it is all accurate as far as I can see.

Of course, my "system" of detecting blockages is entirely intuitional, or energetic. That is, tension = blockage.
(02-29-2012, 09:53 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]My approach is to become aware of where and when I'm not congruent with events, situations, thoughts, feelings. Then find out why, then acknowledge it. That tends to remove the unnecessary distortion which maintained imbalance.

This is how I proceed. Incongruencies may be obvious or subtle to apprehend. Underlying that is the willingness to observe them.

For example: There may be work to do regarding childhood early programming. Notice when your reaction to a situation involves immature behaviors such as pouting, the silent treatment, melodrama, etc. Then observe it objectively and determine the age the behavior would be appropriate to. That would be the origin of the blockage. You are now in a position to release it, as it has come out of hiding into the light of your consciousness.
Meby slightly of topic... but the best discription I herd of a blockage yet.

From a dear friend yesterday. Smile ---

'I feel like I have a psychic hair ball I need to yuck up'

(02-29-2012, 02:34 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Notice when your reaction to a situation involves immature behaviors such as pouting, the silent treatment, melodrama, etc.
The seemingly innocent 'silent treatment' is a form of passive-aggressiveness which is basically repressed anger. And as Ra said - there's your cancer seed.
(02-29-2012, 07:36 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use or recommend some kind of divinatory device, like a pendulum to ask these questions? Because I can imagine it is hard for everyone, especially for a beginner to recognize the clues the body gives in response to these questions.

Otherwise this seems like a good system to experiment with.. As long as you've read it once or twice so the body knows it as well Wink

I have used a pendulum, it is a good tool, i just draw the chakras and them use the pendulum to show witch one are block or need balancing...

Namaste
(02-29-2012, 10:36 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I have experience with several healing methods in which we talk to our "system" in the way you suggest. I know people who use muscle testing, or pendulums. They all report that after a while you tend to know the anwer before testing it with a method. But it's rare for a beginner to be so in tune with himself that he can just know the answers without any experience.

So I would say your system looks good to me. If anyone has problems receiving the answers they may try using a pendulum.

i had that problem with the pendulum, after a while i tended to know the answer, so it is a good tool to start and them move on to other ways---
plenum -

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm wondering if there is more detailed/deeper information regarding how to actually clear these blockages. For example, would the steps to clear:

BODY BLOCKAGE:

be different for clearing:

thank you again, plenum! Love and light!
(02-29-2012, 11:02 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]plenum -

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm wondering if there is more detailed/deeper information regarding how to actually clear these blockages. For example, would the steps to clear:

Hi Ruth!

the key to unblocking stuff (in my opinion) is UNDERSTANDING. This is not as easy as it sounds Smile

the process described above will help IDENTIFY the ISSUE which is quite a big step in itself.

1) one then needs to work with the Archetypes/Energy directly

2) as others have mentioned (including Diana and Zen) one then needs to ACCEPT that the issue exists, and that it is WITHIN YOU, and not something/someone external 'causing' it. One can get stuck here for years if one is stubborn enough (and I'm a stubborn person lol.) Acknowledgement/Acceptance.

3) The Understanding comes next, and this is much more Art and individual to the person and circumstance. You can request guidance in your Dreams to help understand the Lesson, you can Read about the associated Archetype that is listed above, and dwell on what possible meanings are Relevant.

this is a somewhat slow process, and is much more involved than seeing a doctor for an issue and being prescribed something that will alleviate/delay the condition.

but if worked through (in my experience) it will lead to PERMANENT CHANGES, as Understanding is something that cannot be taken away once Self-Generated.

- -

ps this is non-medical advice. If you have a medical condition, SEE A DOCTOR! use all the tools available.

but almost all of the issues I listed above are existential ones; and ones that no amount of drugging will treat.

My understanding of chakras and their activation/over-activation/blockages comes completely from the Ra material. Here are some passages I find essential in my understanding of how to go about balancing.

Quote:15.12
Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?
Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions toward power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

Quote:18.5
Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here that I will read: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds the belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for the individual to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it is called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities to aid an individual to grow more into the Law of One?”
Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One, thus preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming, thus, creates the further environment for holding on to that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate distortion shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

Quote:42.1
Questioner: I am going to make a statement and ask you to comment on its degree of accuracy. I am assuming that the balanced entity would not be swayed either towards positive or negative emotions by any situation which he might confront. By remaining unemotional in any situation, the balanced entity may clearly discern the appropriate and necessary responses in harmony with the Law of One for each situation. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance.

Quote:49.6
Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?
Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

Catalyst catalyst catalyst. Feeling emotional charge, negative or positive, within any situation signifies a blockage/over-activation and demands balance. I will always take time at the end of the day to go over my day and think of any time I may have felt an emotional charge. If I didn't have time to search for a reason behind a certain incongruency, I will explore the situation and emotion and attempt to understand it the best I can.
(02-29-2012, 10:40 PM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]i had that problem with the pendulum, after a while i tended to know the answer, so it is a good tool to start and them move on to other ways--
Hehe, that's not a problem. You just lost the need for those trainingwheels. Smile
I tried to talk about this here http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2249

Results of Red to Green Ray training *Path of the Adept*

But at a standstill now, just because your centers are cleared doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how much power you have or abilities you are able to manifest..
I'm starting to understand/think that now.
(03-01-2012, 05:25 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to talk about this here http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2249

Results of Red to Green Ray training *Path of the Adept*

But at a standstill now, just because your centers are cleared doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how much power you have or abilities you are able to manifest..
I'm starting to understand/think that now.

Thank you for sharing the thread link BlatzAdict. I thought I had seen something previously about this topic but couldn't find it.

I would also say that just because my centers are clear NOW, that doesn't mean that they will remain so. I must continue to keep things flowing!
@ BlatzAdict --Thank you so much for directing us to the other post. It would appear the universe is offering me some catalyst to discover yellow-ray blockages...

I recently had a HUGE crown chakra opening that took me by surprise--I was just walking and then thought of needing to focus more on my physical reality (kids specifically) and suddenly I felt my head open and energy shoot down through my feet and into the earth. I could feel balls of heat on the bottom of my feet. I found that this sensation lasted for about 5 hours in an attenuated state (I found I could call up the feeling again whenever I thought of it), then it sort of went away...then this week at work, things have been awful--and I just couldn't figure out why they've stirred up again. Did it have something to do with the crown opening? Anyways, then I saw all this on the forum about blockages and realized that it's the yellow-ray I have A LOT of issues with and this thread and the other are very helpful.
If anyone has any particular exercises to suggest, please send them along...I really thought I'd worked through this one, but the universe has seemed to show me all my faults in bold/underline/italics over the last 6 months or so!

Thank you all.HeartHeart

Unbound

"Clearness" is meaningless, in a way, as only a "balance of proportions between the centers" is what will constitute wholeness.

I tend to think of it as "they all have enough space".
this chart is amazing can i use it in my lesson plan? plz plz plenum?

too late i'm using it Tongue
(11-30-2012, 11:49 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]this chart is amazing can i use it in my lesson plan? plz plz plenum?

too late i'm using it Tongue

oh man, I wrote this so long ago!

if you find it useful, then I'm glad. Smile