Bring4th

Full Version: Enchantment (Orbs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

Is anyone here familiar with what many call orbs? I would like to hear thoughts on what these phenomena mean to you.

Unbound

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/orbs.html

Pretty much echoes my own thoughts.
Orbs are intelligent entities manifesting in a less dense form than they usually do. They show up in that form so that they can observe things without causing much fuss.

Back about 4 or 5 years ago, one night very late, I opened my eyes to see a brilliant iridescent orb, about the size of a peach or tennis ball, floating next to my bed, just out of arm's reach. I watched it for a while, and then it gradually faded away. I got the impression that it was someone who had come to check on me. The Grays often take that form.

I see them all the time when i work, or when i am distanced.

I would consider Ra's description of a black hole as a "3D" manifestation and how an orb is a manifestation as well. That should mean it does not "literally" take that form, just that our perception is limited.

Other than that i have found orbs to be a full range of "things", including sometimes, just focused energy.

Shin'Ar

I wonder if any of you have ever seen them caught in a photo, revealing their presence in a place where they couldn't be otherwise seen?

Unbound

Yeah, you can do it pretty much anywhere! Aha
I had a spirit take up residence in a speaker i used to have. It would appear for pictures when i asked it to. That first time was quite a moment of realization for me.

Shin'Ar

Pickle,

was that during an epsiode of Led Zepplin bein played backward?
No. I was chatting with someone going through pics when i noticed that pics in the same room of the same speaker taken a year apart had the same orb in it. I told the guy, grabbed the camera, started taking something like ten pictures, asking it to take a spot in front of me for four of those pictures, and those were the only pictures it showed up in.

That was proof for me that it was real and aware.

I have since befriended an interdimensional worker that described they will appear when you ask as well.
Not that you can just stand anywhere and do it. It makes a difference when you are aware of some residing nearby, and can direct your intent to them.

Doing otherwise is similar to common prayer, just tossing your hopes up into the air hoping something will come by and take hold.
There are many different types of floating round things.
(02-29-2012, 09:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There are many different types of floating round things.

I had always believed in "dust" rather than spirit crap. My experiment worked well for me personally.

While this is not "orbs" it gives a hint at the possibility of picking up portions of the spectrum, along with the obvious subliminal uses. Since our inner self is more "aware" of the surroundings than our common senses tell us. http://www.coolhunting.com/tech/kameraflage.php
Another experiment that i cannot do myself.....

Next time your animal is tracking something nonexistent through the air take a picture of the area they are looking at.
A lot of the photographed orbs are indeed dust particles reflecting light and/or artifacts such as when they exhibit unfocused, chromatic aberration or take on the shape of the aperture. (yet many will still want it to be a ghost or UFO to the extent of dishonesty). On the other hand, many, including myself, have had unmistakable 'orb' experiences similar to Eddie. I'd imagine very similar to the UFO encounter, requiring 'permission' to appear and so forth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_%28optics%29
I know dust is common.

In fact for my test i flailed about a lot in order to stir up dust in the hopes it would be present throughout all pics, or at the very least have multiple appearances in a single pic. It didnt make a difference, only the specified pics showed an orb.

Maybe i created a thought form lol!
So it was about 12:30 where I'am (Brisbane, Australia) and I'am driving home from work and see a glowing orange/reddish orb just floating along, quite close to the ground much much lower then any plane. There was a weird humming nose that you will hear in the video.

As soon as I saw it I got a feeling of euphoria as well, it seamed to energize my chakra's. Here is the video and the photo I took of the first one. I pulled over and filmed one then literally 20m down the road another came from the same way. Exactly the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1abPhKpZ...e=youtu.be

Watch in HD full screen for better view.

Shin'Ar

In response to Zen's remark there are also many who want it to be dust because they do not want to deal with the extraordinary and have their faith in science shattered.

Believe me, if it was dust most pictures taken in most homes would be one big blur of dust orbs. You would never see through them.

I can take pictures of the light beings in various locations most any time, and it wont matter how much I clean the lens. These are both indoors and out.

And these beings are not all similar. Reflecting light off of dust would just reveal light. I see beings that have intricate details within their form that are so complex that what Zen suggests would be akin to saying that what one sees inside of a cell under a microscope is just reflecting light.

To add to that dust would not be particular to calling, ritual or the activation or presence of partiulcar items. The presence of these 'light beings' coincides with events in my experiences that cannot be ignored or disputed.

You hear that Azrael!

(03-01-2012, 08:55 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]there are also many who want it to be dust because they do not want to deal with the extraordinary and have their faith in science shattered.

(03-01-2012, 08:55 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]dust would not be particular to calling, ritual or the activation or presence of partiulcar items.

So you are saying that even after such purposeful calling, ritual, or activation, etc. the person does not want to deal with entity they invoked? So instead of a glowing orb floating before them for several seconds, possibly moving in an intelligently controlled manner, mentally they shrink it down by a factor of 50,000 from say 5cm or so to 1µm (the size of a would-be dust particle), then they suddenly believe that it stops emitting light? Kinda of seems unlikely it would be considered as dust, unless it was plausible.

Shin'Ar

??????????????????
I Always see them around. I say Hi and thank you, b/c their presence is a daily reminder of the truth of magic.

They show up when I'm at peace, in distress, in thought, doing nothing, or actively engaged in something. Anytime, whenever and wherever, although I see them most when I'm alone.

Love them to bits. Heart
My buddy's magic crew got this on film during one of their jobs.

I am a believer. One pic is my wife and I at an Alabama football game a few years back. The other is just last Friday night at one of my good friends benefit Trivia Night. I am the bald guy w/ the light blue shirt on in the front fyi. Anyway, this is some of our friends and if you look you can see an orb above the guy in the green shirt. I have a good feeling that is our friend James! And as I sit here and type that the 'feeling' is solidified.

[Image: 15299_101339113240709_100000938614939_71...9999_n.jpg]

[Image: stulce.jpg]

Brittany

Here's a few I've caught in pictures. Seeing how I haven't studied much in the field of orbs, I'm not going to make any presuppositions. I simply noticed the presence of the shapes. I've heard that if there is a defined edge with spots in the middle it is dust, and the first one was taken by a dusty construction site, but who knows. I still think it looks pretty cool.

This one looks to me like a cloud dragon puking out an orb of awesome.

[Image: dragnandorb.jpg]

There is a huge one over my dog in this one.

[Image: DSC00768.jpg]

There's a bitty one right next to my head, aside from the obvious one on top.

[Image: orb.jpg]
Hmm...when I stare at them in the pictures I actually see them shimmer and pulse before my eyes. Interesting.
Somewhere they are described as a disincarnate chakra. When incarnate they separate into the seven.

When my dad talked about his younger years OBE he described orbs as spinning and hissing. The spinning kind of made me think of the chakra description.