Bring4th

Full Version: The Harbinger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

The words I use to express my message are based upon my own experiences and understandings, and though they may mean one thing in your experience, does not mean they must mean the same to me. So if I speak of God and angels, or darkness and serpents, remind yourself not to allow your meanings to define the intention behind my own.

There are among us beings that are as ancient as the creation itself. Why should there not be? If all of this exists than should it not be logical that what began, continues to exist? Intelligent consciousness is our evidence that "I am". These ancients have always been an active part of existence, and the first conductors of the symphony that is The All. They proceeded from the Source, the Infinte Spirit, as the creative aspects of It. The first was the Goddess. As the Source moved upon infinity, one force acted upon another creating the polarities; the first opposition. This is the Law of One. It could not be otherwise. For an action to take place, there has to be an equal and opposite reaction. One cannot exist without the other. The two are One, and yet moving apart, creating polarity; creating experience and development.

This is what has become the God of man. The Source and the Goddess; One acting as two to become manifest upon existence. Becoming the opposites that we find throughout all of creation, and foremost, according to the Ancient Ones, the Source being the Spirit, and the Goddess being the Manifestation; spirit and matter. And this Goddess becomes the polarities herself, expressing the opposites in one manifestation. These became understood as male and female, and light and dark. Netiher being one or the other, but both androgynous. And so was born the three manifestations of the Goddess; creative, sustaining and destructive. the Goddess and her two androgynous offspring. The twins. These three, seen as serpents and angels, seen as gods, seen as one, seen as three, seen as seven, seen as two, and going by many names, are the roots of all religious origin.

There are those among us created by the continuing thought of this One Consciousness of polarity, that are made of both attributes of this One; spirit and matter. And they were sent out to assist the Goddess in the creation of the universe. I know them as the Archangels; six they are. They came to earth during the creation and established the dynamics of the Law of One. Seven they are, the Goddess and her Archangels, the creators of All. The One Consciousness experiencing itself through the manifestations of the Goddess. The Goddess being the continuing thought of the One God, One Consciousness. As she manifests, continuing thoughts also manifest, and other consciousnesses follow to expand the experience. The Goddess has many eyes and many manifestations. Every consciousness, from the lowest to the highest, is a manifestation of the Goddess; the continuing thought of the One.

The Ancient Ones who first began this creation came to man as we developed to a certain point of consciousness and they began to teach us and guide us into higher being. This is part of the divine process. Those ancient teachings are symbolized so that all can understand regardless of communicative barriers. And in those teachings the Goddess has always been symbolized as a serpent because of the action of spiralling out from the Source as a vortex; the vortex being the force of manifestation. Thus, the Serpent Goddess was born into the culture of man. And thus were the Angels also brought to us. This was the way that ancient man comprehended what was taught to them by the Ancient Ones they worshiped as Gods.

There is a process and intent. There is evolution. But not as Darwin has professed it. The Ra material, as does many other teachings, expresses it far more accurately. There is a process from lower consciousness to higher consciousness, and there is direction. This process was interfered with on this planet by advanced beings, just as we now interfere with the process ourselves, and in that past interference the evolution of mankind was altered. In the course of this process the cycle of reincarnation was established by Higher powers, and both humankind and those advanced beings have been caught up in it. The Ancient Ones did not interfere with the clash between our kind and the advanced beings because All is choice. What the Goddess set in motion as consciousness expresses itself in many ways, and evolved in many directions. Those that are advanced far ahead of us, are manifestations of the One Consciousness, just as we are.

There are among us beings that have seen our plight and chosen to assist. They have come to us from Higher places and take it upon themselves to continue the teachings of the Ancients. Certainly they work with the Archangels and the Goddess. Some are very ancient beings of light and spirit, and some are beings who have evolved through the process of evolution into Higher Being and chosen, out of love, to return to us so they can warn us and lead us to the Light. Some are evolved Higher Beings that work from the higher planes not wishing to reincarnate, but still in communication.

We come to you as the soul of this calling. We cry out the warning and offer you the way.

The warning is that there are those among you who deliberately choose to remain in the cycle of darkness, which is what we call reincarnation. It is unnatural and imposed. Those who love it cannot enjoy its offerings without others to share it. And so they strive to decieve and manipulate so that you would not know the truth. They are in control of this world until the cycle changes because love has no agenda here and therefore they have no competition.

The way which we reveal to you is through understanding the truth. The truth is that we are One Consciousness and are designed in such a way that this consciousness exists within our forms, one with the physical manifestation as well as the spiritual. And as our consciousness evolves and becomes aware of its reality, and we begin to understand our true identity, this Sacred Fire that resides within us will transform us into our Higher Being, and free us from the cycle of darkness, should we so choose. The truth is that we have deeply buried higher abilities to ascend from this temporary form of flesh and become the Divine Consciousness that we are.

Those who would attempt to keep that truth from us are known by the Ancients as the Dark Ones; those who choose the darkness. They consist of both human and higher beings, all who choose to remain in the darkness and conspire to decieve as many as possible.

This is not paranoia. We all know of this in our hearts. The elite rule the world and use you as pawns in their agenda. We do not concern ourselves with that agenda. This is their choice. We have no intention of outing the elite or conspiracies. Our only concern is to offer the warning so that the choice is available to All. We are the polarity to darkness; we are the Light.

I am not a Wanderer. I am an ancient harbinger and have no attachment to identity. I have no recall of past identity because this is what I have always been. I do not evolve and have never been a lower consciousness. I am spawned from the Goddess as a message so that Light continues in the darkness. I come in physical form and reincarnate so that I can experience the emotions of my fellowman, so that my message can be conveyed through love as you understand it. The love of the One Consciousness is not as the human experiences it, because the physical aspect of emotions is temporary and exists only in human form. To profess human love one must be human, which is why the advanced beings that interfered with our evolution did not understand what they had set in motion. I am the soul of human love. My message is that it is the divine design of humanity to achieve harmony as a whole, to reflect the One Consciousness that it is, and to become the One Consciousness that it is. Whether attainable or not, that is the direction and the goal, if the human chooses to walk in the Light. The choices of those who desire darkness is the freedom of the One.

We are divine calling manifesting in human form, and we cry out to you to seek the Light and to come out of the darkness that enslaves you. In this form I live as you, experiencing all the feelings that you do. I am not above or beneath. I am human, and I could give an autobiography that would amaze you. But my identity does not matter and my consciousness has not been through the same process as yours, and so I never really belong. I perform and accomplish. And now I await the next opportunity. I plead with you to convey this message to as many as you can so the Light shines brightly in the darkness.

I think you self identify with the Hierophant.
I knew from your first words spoken here on these forums that you were " different" somehow. Beyond that, your post is so profound I'm not sure what else to say.Heart:idea:

Unbound

We the Ancients all come together now, to bring Light as a Path through the Dark. The One Consciousness Mirrors.

Shin'Ar

I find it difficult to voice the matters that I am passionate about without sounding passionate about them. I am uncertain that I can even accomplish this at all.

But, it seems that the particular way that I use words and express myself is not compatible with sharing thoughts in this community so I will try to edit my posts with that in mind so as not to come across as preaching or offensive to those who do not find such passion appealing.

So having said that let me try to reintroduce myself.

I am NOT a preacher. I do NOT belong to any particular religion. I have no agenda other than to speak my mind and tell others how I feel about certain things that come up in discussion. I enjoy doing this because it both hones my own understanding and also gives me a chance to bring Light to others.

I am a simple man with a simple little family and a simple civil service career. My wife and I are foster parents so we basically do volunteer work 24 and 7. My wife is a devout catholic, and if I had to categorize what I practice I would call it a form of gnostic druidism. But it is a far cry from the new age types of druidry that abound today. My understanding of it is quite different from that and more rooted in Rosicrusian/theosophic/Atlantean origins. I am very much on my own path as I have been for over twenty years of passionate study and practice. There has not been a day gone by that I have not been immersed in study, writing and learning. the fact that I am married to a devout Catholic and manage to have a tolerant loving relationship in respect of each other's beliefs shows that I am not anything the way that many of you have depicted me.

I did not come here to preach what I believe. But I did mistakenly think that it was okay to speak about what I believed. I now see that great care must be taken to go over the words I choose and the way I express how I feel.

In mediatation one day I was compelled to go to the computer in search of something. I followed that connection here. and when I got here I was immediately introduced to one with whom I developed an instant recognition and I cared.

A concern for that person gave me reason to follow through with the actions I took to reveal what I saw as a problem for that person. That is now done.

I realize that there are many here who have a very different view of the One Consciousness than what I do. And their ideas around poalrity and choice also seem to be vastly different. But that should not mean that discussions cannot be had about those differences. I am never deliberately insulting or rude. I can try to be funny and sarcastic. And many times when I write I am compelled in such a way that only a few of you here would really understand. a remark made to Monkey one day about a tongue opr something really was suypposed to be a humorous response to something that he had just said in a previous post. For some reason another member made it sound as thougn I just came out and said that to him as an insult. I can't control people that want to do that sort of thing and I won't bother trying to fend off such things.

Now how to go about expressing my passion without being branded a preacher I am a little confused about. But I am willing to concede that it is my obligation to oversee my expression. And I apologize to anyone who has mistaken my passion for something else because I was not clear enough in explanation or because I used terminology that might have been edited differently.

And for the record I really have no further interst in discussing STS or darkness any further because I have already been able to discern who believes what with regard to that. There is no need to duke it out. I think one thing and these others think another. that has been established.

having said that I do hope that it is possible to get some clarification as to how the Brown Notebook fits into this whole picture.

I now have my observations about the Ra Material based upon my interpretation of it. Having a conversation about it now without crossing forum guidelines is the test. That is, unless this community would rather not have their Ra material scrutinized. In that case I have no further need to be here and will try to investigate this material through other means.

I do care. My greatest hope and my life's goal is that humanity will one day live in harmony. I believe that is the means by which we will evolve into our highest being. Individual ascendance is one thing, but understanding that we are all One Consciousness means also undertstanding that our individual choices affects us all. Theerfore our choices should never be made only in service to self. harmony is the true goal because it fulfils our true identity as One. Individuality cannot acconplish that. It is temporary.

Now if that is preaching, than I guess the mods will have to unsubscribe me because I really do not know how to say what I believe in any other way.

3DMonkey

That wasn't preaching at all, IMO. I found that to be honest.

We are all different, as your marriage can attest. If we discern a member to be a certain "way" from our own perspective, then so be it. This discernment belongs inside us, and we can learn from it. We must understand that even the person lying next to us could discern the same member in a completely different way, and that belongs to them in the same way it belongs to us.

I am a firm believer in letting people be who they are. In that respect, I request the freedom to be who I am. ... I would want nothing less than your honest scrutiny of the Ra Material. I have my own interpretations of it that are not the popular kind.

I am pretty black and white in my approach. To me, the "Shin'ar controversy" is simple. Please don't make character judgements public, i.e. service orientation accusations.

Shin'Ar

i am not sure why this was moved to this thread. I thought I had started a new thread. Did a moderator find reason to place it within thise thread?
(03-22-2012, 08:48 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]i am not sure why this was moved to this thread. I thought I had started a new thread. Did a moderator find reason to place it within thise thread?

Check your PM box. Smile

Shin'Ar

(03-22-2012, 08:49 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 08:48 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]i am not sure why this was moved to this thread. I thought I had started a new thread. Did a moderator find reason to place it within thise thread?

Check your PM box. Smile

yes I just found it Aaaron.

But don't you think that the whole reason for THIS post as an aploogy for preaching and reinroducing myself is lost by placing it directly under a post in which I am regarded as preaching?
Communicating with you via PM on this... What an important point you raise! I didn't see your intentions with this thread at all. (Probably because of the title.)

I'm sorry for unintentionally disrupting your communication in this way in my attempts to perform routine housekeeping... Smile

(03-22-2012, 08:57 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 08:49 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Check your PM box. Smile

yes I just found it Aaaron.

But don't you think that the whole reason for THIS post as an aploogy for preaching and reinroducing myself is lost by placing it directly under a post in which I am regarded as preaching?

Hi Shin'Ar,

I just wanted to write to say thank you for taking the time to explain a bit of your background and your intentions. I agree with Monkey on this, you came across as very open an honest in your post. This message showed humility and consideration, and I know it comes from a deep desire to be understood and share your Light. Thank you Thank you for explaining what you are all about, sharing your struggles with how best to communicate, and clarifying for us, once again, your intent.

This kind of introduction, to me, is much more helpful than your description of the origin of the cosmos as you see it and notification that you are an ancient harbinger spun directly from the goddess. Telling us that you do not evolve and have never been a lower consciousness may or may not be true, but it does not indicate to me that you view those with whom you interact here from a position of equality. Reading your latest post here, I see you more fully as a human with good intentions.

Though I openly admit that what I perceive as your judgement of myself and others has bothered me, it's become more and more clear to me over time that your intentions really are good. I am positive that you have something valuable to contribute to our community, and I thank you for trying to share your Light with us. You are welcome here!

I honestly think you can continue to discuss your ideas and theories here with passion. Many of us do. I would only suggest that you approach people here as your equals, which I believe is a fundamental Law of One understanding. If someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they are STS or deliberately trying to hide the Light, or incapable of understanding, or spiritually backwards, or lost.... it simply means they do not agree with you. I think if you reduce the amount of public judgement towards others and try to accept differences of opinion, that you'll find us much more agreeable.

I have noted some generalities in your posts about "The Bring4th Community" but I note that really only a handful of members have actually engaged with you. Many folks have not even commented, so who knows what they think. This large community is many things -- but homogenous it is NOT. We come from a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds and absolutely do not agree on everything. There are very sharp differences of opinion about the nature of time, of Polarity, Chakras, Instant vs Gradual Harvest, of the Ra material itself, and on and on and on ad infinitum! This is not a cult, and our views are not all the same. If there is one thing, though, that can be generalized about is that we tend to respect the free will and opinions of others. There is a general attitude of "Your Path is your own, Brother or Sister. I share with you my perspective and hold up my Light, and appreciate yours, but we each have the free will and the capacity to make our own Choices and grow and evolve as we see fit." We accept eachother as beautiful, valid, expressions of the One Creator even if we don't always agree with eachother.

This is a group of equals. Your particular understanding is no better and no worse than any of ours. Please, share your opinions and add to the discussions. Start your threads, and explore the Law of One with us. But if you will do so without condemnation nor judgement of those who do not see things exactly your way, you will much better convey your ideas and have more fruitful discussions.

There are those here who will completely agree with your view. There are those here who will completely disagree with everything you say. Then there are also those like myself, who agree with some of your teachings and disagree with others. These groups are all totally equal, and none of these people need to be saved. It's perfectly OK that we see things differently! As long as there is mutual respect and love in the discussion, then we all benefit from the sharing.

It's natural to assume that one's point of view is correct, but a bit of respect for those with a different view and treating others as equals, as Brothers & Sisters, as unique and independent, free-willed expressions of the Infinite Creator will serve you well, my friend.

Thank you again for your sharing with us, and for your concern for our well-being. I sincerely appreciate you and send you my love. Please continue shining your Light for us -- and may it blend and harmonize with the Light we also carry.

Namaste, Brother.

Love to all

Shin'Ar

Maybe I was mistaken about the intention of the Thread. It seemed from some of the posts that others were introducing themselves by stating what they believed and how they were led to come here. so that is what I attempted. No preaching was intedned, and to be honest there are not many, that see things as I do, which is one of the reason why I am unaffiliated.

I can only say that we are all made up oif much more than our temporary physical idenity. you allude to the fact that you are more comfortable relating to me in my temproary form, and yet that is the form I am most uncomfortable in, lol.

When I write I am often connected to aspects of my consciousness that are far deeper than any of my surface expressions. I used to have to go back and re=read what I had written to see what was there but I have become trusting about my consciousness now and do not second guess it anymore.

But having said that, I now see where that can be a problem with regard to forum guidelines and how others receive my intentions. So I admit that I must be more cautious when giving my writing over to my deeper consciousness like that.

But let me ask you Pablissimo, do you see yourself as the temporary flesh you wear or do you believe that your consciousness has seen through many experiences from past lives?

The reason I ask is that you seem to be hesitant about my profession of past lives. IMO the consciousness has a vast history of experiences, and there are countless levels of those experiences depending on the individsual fragments. Some are far more ancient than others, and some are very young. the more experienced ones would obviously consist of the sharing of much more information and memory.

And in my OP I related to what I have learned about my own consciousness through both the process of gnosis and the many rituals I have been through in the effort to learn more about my self and truth. I definitely do not mean to elevate my self above others. that is simply not how I percieve the All.

I see us as all being part of a process and design in which many are at different levels of the process. sopme are young, and some are ancient, and others are somewhere in between. but All are on the same process. many countless others have gone on long before us.
(03-22-2012, 11:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I was mistaken about the intention of the Wanderer Stories section. It seemed from some of the posts that others were introducing themselves by stating what they believed and how they were led to come here. so that is what I attempted. No preaching was intedned, and to be honest there are not many, that see things as I do, which is one of the reason why I am unaffiliated.

I think you are correct in your understanding of the intention of the Thread. It is to introduce yourself and state what you believe and why you are here. I didn't get any preaching from that post.... just from many subsequent posts where there was disagreement.

What I meant was when you tell us that you've never been a lower consciousness, that you are some sort of angel, it indicates, TO ME, in my subjective view that you do not view us as equals. My subjective opinion is reinforced by what I perceive as your judgement and condemnation of others who simply have a different view.

(03-22-2012, 11:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I can only say that we are all made up oif much more than our temporary physical idenity. you allude to the fact that you are more comfortable relating to me in my temproary form, and yet that is the form I am most uncomfortable in, lol.

I'm sorry if I was unclear (It is Mercury Retrograde time, after all). For me, it's not a question of being comfortable with temporary versus higher form, but rather treating us with respect even if we disagree. Withholding such condemnation when others simply see things a different way. Respecting the opinions of others even if they are not your own. Trying to Learn as you Teach.

(03-22-2012, 11:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]When I write I am often connected to aspects of my consciousness that are far deeper than any of my surface expressions. I used to have to go back and re=read what I had written to see what was there but I have become trusting about my consciousness now and do not second guess it anymore.

But having said that, I now see where that can be a problem with regard to forum guidelines and how others receive my intentions. So I admit that I must be more cautious when giving my writing over to my deeper consciousness like that.

I don't think your explanation was a violation of the guidelines or inappropriate. What I see is a lack of recognition of the limitations of your temporary form. Whatever we are, from wherever we are originally, right now we are in temporary 3D human form. That comes with limitations in our ability to perceive reality. We do not have all the information and the Veil is in place. Recognition of this fact leads one naturally to respect different viewpoints. We may feel we have the right answers, but we could be mistaken, thus it's best to respect even those with whom we do not agree.

As convinced as you are of your convictions, you could be wrong. So could I. Welcome to 3rd Density!

(03-22-2012, 11:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]But let me ask you Pablissimo, do you see yourself as the temporary flesh you wear or do you believe that your consciousness has seen through many experiences from past lives?

The latter. I believe my consciousness has seen through many experiences from past lives.

(03-22-2012, 11:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I ask is that you seem to be hesitant about my profession of past lives. IMO the consciousness has a vast history of experiences, and there are countless levels of those experiences depending on the individsual fragments. Some are far more ancient than others, and some are very young. the more experienced ones would obviously consist of the sharing of much more information and memory.

Could be, but while we we are in 3D I prefer to see everyone about me as the Creator. I will endeavor to treat others with respect and not belittle opinions of others nor accuse them of any darkness when they have a different perspective. I may not always succeed, but I am trying hard to treat others as my equal in all circumstances, regardless what I believe to be true.

(03-22-2012, 11:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]And in my OP I related to what I have learned about my own consciousness through both the process of gnosis and the many rituals I have been through in the effort to learn more about my self and truth. I definitely do not mean to elevate my self above others. that is simply not how I percieve the All.

If that is the case, then I would hope you would take extra care to try to discuss things with those who do not have the benefit of never having been at a 'lower' level of consciousness.

(03-22-2012, 11:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I see us as all being part of a process and design in which many are at different levels of the process. sopme are young, and some are ancient, and others are somewhere in between. but All are on the same process. many countless others have gone on long before us.

Yes indeed. But who are we to judge others level of understanding? You seem to have many characteristics of the 4D+ Wanderer, but how do I really know? You could be a 6D Wanderer, or an Angel, or just a regular native human. I have no idea, really! I'm not even sure I am a wanderer myself, nor do I think it ultimately matters. We're all on the same basic Journey and I'm going to concentrate on finding the Love in the present moment.

As long as we are immersed in 3D in a human body, we will never know with absolute certainty. Thus, I would suggest sharing your understandings and your Light with others, but only plant the seeds of these beautiful flowers of wisdom. Leave those seeds to grow in the consciousness of others, but respect their free will to tend their own spiritual garden.

Some of us have pretty Green thumbs (and hearts!) around here and need little more than some of the seeds you are sowing to harvest a ripe crop. I'd rather discuss our fields as one farmer to another, as equals. And if you use a different method of growing, then so be it. Maybe it's better, maybe it's worse. My only judgement is that it's uniquely yours. And that's just perfect.

Love to all

Shin'Ar

Pablissimo said "I don't think your explanation was a violation of the guidelines or inappropriate. What I see is a lack of recognition of the limitations of your temporary form. Whatever we are, from wherever we are originally, right now we are in temporary 3D human form. That comes with limitations in our ability to perceive reality. We do not have all the information and the Veil is in place. Recognition of this fact leads one naturally to respect different viewpoints. We may feel we have the right answers, but we could be mistaken, thus it's best to respect even those with whom we do not agree." UNQUOTE

I would have to disagree here Pablissimo. There are consciousnesses that are very much aware of things that others are not. that is the manifestation of their more evolved, (More experienced?), measure.

And why wouldn't that be the case? It just stands to reason that if a thing has experienced more of existence, it will have more experience.

And it is via this process of evolving the consciousness that one ascends into higher being and understanding. So it confuses me that you would think that we are all on the same level of understanding.

As I noted I know that many have gone on before us and continue to share their knowledge and wisdom with us. And there are certain things that one just knows. Intuition can not be downplayed with regard to the understanding of consciousness.

Thanks very much for sharing your unique opinion and perspective with me.

I do not agree fully with you, but I appreciate you sharing your perspective all the same. I am glad you are contributing to our collective discussions.

Peace to you my brother, may your Light keep shining brightly!

Love to all