Bring4th

Full Version: Trying to FIND a passage in the Law of One ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this thread is dedicated to help you find a passage in the Law of One that you remembered reading, but can't remember enough keywords to locate that passage.

One of our helpful 'LoO Geniuses' will be here 24/8 to help you locate said missing passage.

- -

my current question is:

there is a passage where they mention that in 4th Density distortions are smoothed between personalities or something like this.

can anyone remember where this is?

thanks
Is this what you are looking for?

Ra Wrote:16.44 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
(03-02-2012, 06:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what you are looking for?

YES! THANK YOU!

exactly the one.

Ra Wrote:it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

the emphasis on INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES are pronounced is quite intriguing (we still have "personalities" ala ****** and ****** lol).

but the "automatic harmonization" by group consensus is cool too.

CASE CLOSED. (bonus point to Ankh BigSmile)

Genius Leaderboards.

1) Ankh 1 point
2) everyone else 0 points

- -

edited sensitive information out

What d'you think that entails? It seems to imply that perhaps our inner eccentricities will play a much huger role in how we appear to others (as well as the notion that the mind will be open for all to view), so every difference amongst each other will be instantly perceived, nothing hidden... but since we'll probably have the absolute knowing that every being we view is a part of the Creator (this knowing might be as natural as knowing we are alive or to breathe) then there'll be much more jubilance when coming across so many different mini-Creators with such unique variances.

I wonder what sort of Social Memory Complexes will form and what they actually ARE. I mean, if we look around us we'll see proto-Social Memory Complexes everywhere, in the form of any cliques, groups dedicated to anything, common interest groups, etc. You'll notice that everyone in the group shares a common understanding or goal they strive towards and if you observe banter amidst cliques it's almost likened to the same mind having a discussion with itself in how fluidly the conversation moves.
(03-02-2012, 10:29 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]What d'you think that entails? It seems to imply that perhaps our inner eccentricities will play a much huger role in how we appear to others (as well as the notion that the mind will be open for all to view), so every difference amongst each other will be instantly perceived, nothing hidden...
I think Ra was emphasizing that a SMC is necessarily composed of individuals (as in the Jungian sense of individuation), whereas a social complex is not (as they are still learning to become individuals through yellow-ray interaction). The emphasis necessary due to perception that our only current (ongoing) experience with 'group mind' is the 2D group-identifying hive mind, which would be a regressive step.

3DMonkey

What was that Ra quote that says its useless to try to determine what is STO or STS?
Do you mean this? "93.3 ...It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet."
(03-02-2012, 09:43 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean this? "93.3 ...It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet."
Ra was referring to the context of "physical polarity of the magnet", not of STS or STO in general. i.e. polarized to do work (in consciousness).
It's true that the quote doesn't say that "it's useless to try to determine what is STO or STS," (but rather that it's useless to try to judge the relative goodness of them), but it might be the one 3DMonkey was thinking of.

Re: your comments -- what difference do you see between STO/STS and polarization to do work in consciousness? (The answer was given in response to a question about how to define STO vs STS.)
Quote:19.18 Questioner: I believe we have a very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in electricity. We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the more the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the same analogy that we have in consciousness. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

Quote:62.15 Questioner: I’ll make this statement and you correct it. The Orion group has an objective of the bringing of the service-to-self polarized entities to harvest, as great a harvest as possible. This harvest will build their potential or their ability to do work in consciousness as given by the distortion of the Law of One called the Law of Squares or Doubling. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
Quote:Re: your comments -- what difference do you see between STO/STS and polarization to do work in consciousness? (The answer was given in response to a question about how to define STO vs STS.)

Don was talking about the polarity with respect to STO or STS (service orientation).

I'm not sure what you're distinguishing between.
Polarity and service orientation are two different things. Without polarity, service orientation doesn't really matter - hence the conflation of concepts.
One way to look at it: service orientation enters into the level of mind as memory and experience. Polarity is what that mind has provided for spiritual actualization.
Do you think it's possible to polarize without a service orientation?
I made a thread to discuss the polarity vs. orientation issue: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4341.
Good idea, thanks.

3DMonkey

(03-02-2012, 09:43 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean this? "93.3 ...It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet."

That's it. Thanks.
(03-03-2012, 12:11 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible to polarize without a service orientation?
I think polarization only has meaning with respect to service orientation. That is, the natural or ethical foundation provided by the logos has two paths only. As Ra said, it's not possible to not serve the creator. That service, as the greater view is discovered (i.e. ethical principles) naturally results in some general attitude of what constitutes appropriate action or fulfillment. To 'absorb' or to 'radiate'.

3DMonkey

(03-03-2012, 12:44 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

That's it. Thanks.

Okay... Now (please don't get ruffled when I ask)... Can we find all the Ra quotes where Ra clearly states what certain historical individuals' service orientation is, what constitutes a service orientation act, and how harvest occurs by a direct judgement of a persons polarity as judged.
(this should provide a deep thinking opportunity)
SCOREBOARD

Ankh 1
Tobey 1
cliques are exclusive and snobby. i prefer groups that aren't based on that.
Por favor: Tobey βαθμιαίος

Domo arigato.
(03-03-2012, 07:50 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Por favor: Tobey βαθμιαίος

Domo arigato.

Trilingual post! Quadrilingual if you count the origin of the name stricken out.

(03-03-2012, 01:08 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Okay... Now (please don't get ruffled when I ask)... Can we find all the Ra quotes where Ra clearly states what certain historical individuals' service orientation is, what constitutes a service orientation act, and how harvest occurs by a direct judgement of a persons polarity as judged.
(this should provide a deep thinking opportunity)

Challenge accepted. It'll obviously take a while. I'll edit this post in bits with relevant info.

-----

Made a thread for this too http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4347
Isn't there a passage where Ra mentions that the situation of starvation in Africa acts as a "drag" on the transition into the birth of fourth density? Or something approaching that idea.

I thought that "drag" would be the keyword to locate the excerpt, but that term produced nothing in a lawofone.info search.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

3DMonkey

I searched Africa, but what came up doesn't sound like what u are looking for.
What do you mean by "drag," Gary?

The only mention of starvation in Africa that I can remember in the material is in session 42:

Quote:42.6
Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for third-density of this concept. Many entities here feel great compassion for relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, with food if there is hunger as there is now in the African nations, by bringing them medicine if they feel that there is a need to minister to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a vibration that is in harmony with green-ray or fourth-density but it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth-density that these entities are experiencing catalysts and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth-density than it would be to minister to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

Questioner: Then why do we have the extreme starvation problem in, generally, the area of Africa at this time? Is there any metaphysical reason for this, or is it purely random?
Ra: I am Ra. Your previous assumption was correct as to the catalytic action of this starvation and ill health. However, it is within the free will of an entity to respond to this plight of otherselves, and the offering of the needed foodstuffs and substances is an appropriate response within the framework of your learn/teachings at this time which involve the growing sense of love for and service to other-selves.

3DMonkey

I think G is looking for hindrance to transition
Funny story that "drag" brings to mind.

May I?

( Knock Out Roses are a new (5yrs) type of rose that has become popular in Texas. A nice elderly lady asked me "I'm looking for a certain rose I can't remember what they are called. Something like Sock It To Me Rose". BigSmile Love it)
(03-15-2012, 01:32 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "drag," Gary?

The only mention of starvation in Africa that I can remember in the material is in session 42:

"Drag" as in an influence which slows down, inhibits, or impedes the motion of something else.

I could have *sworn* Ra refers to some particular situation on this planet that acts as a "drag" on the transition to fourth density, or evolution of consciousness.

Thanks for the Africa excerpts. I found those as well for a reply I made to Shin'Ar but they didn't fit the bill.

3DM, yeah, "hindrance" would also work.

And I'm probably remembering the section much in the same way the lady remembered the names of the roses. Smile

(03-15-2012, 01:21 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there a passage where Ra mentions that the situation of starvation in Africa acts as a "drag" on the transition into the birth of fourth density? Or something approaching that idea.

I thought that "drag" would be the keyword to locate the excerpt, but that term produced nothing in a lawofone.info search.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

This quote doesn't have anything to do with Africa, but it's one I thought of when I read your question.

Quote:13.23 ...However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with your present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.
Perhaps it was this Q'uo session, Gary?

Quote:The ability of your culture at this time to tolerate the situation where many, many entities do not have enough to eat is, among many other things, acting as a, shall we say, drag on the planetary evolution. For it reflects a carelessness among its members and a lack of appreciation for the qualities that humanity offers long before it justifies itself by being useful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5