Bring4th

Full Version: The Ouroboros.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

What is the greatest force in all the universe?

A man may scream out in the most surreal of anguish, trying for all he is worth to leave his body of torment, to die only to return again to the same anguish.

A man can leave his last moment of life in the greatest of joys, crying out to hold on so that he can enjoy it a moment longer, only to succumb helplessly and return again to that same anguish of helplessness.

What is the greatest force in all the universe?

The One that enforces its Law? No!

T'is the One which continues in spite of it.

Man succumbs because he has been fooled into believing he has no choice.

The One knows better.
I'd have to agree with Plenum. You're definitely identifying with some type of archetypal pattern.

Shin'Ar

I would ask the Moderator to explain what it is about this post that was not eligible for the Srtictly Lw of One thread in which it began.

Was it that it did not quote Ra material specifically?

It would seem to me that understanding the continuing attributes of the Law of One, as the One Consciousness is is not immaterial.
(03-04-2012, 10:04 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Was it that it did not quote Ra material specifically?
Yes, it doesn't directly refer to the book. That forum is for discussion of the material itself (as stated in the description). The book is called "The Law of One", again unfortunate choice of naming.

Shin'Ar

Were you the Moderator of that thread Zen?

Unbound

The moderators all have "Bring4th" at the beginning of their names, and have alternately coloured names.

Shin'Ar

(03-04-2012, 02:20 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]The moderators all have "Bring4th" at the beginning of their names, and have alternately coloured names.

That is what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure because I know Zen is a senior member here.

Unbound

Anyone with mod status' name changes colour. Smile

Shin'Ar

Thank You.
(03-04-2012, 10:04 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I would ask the Moderator to explain what it is about this post that was not eligible for the Srtictly Lw of One thread in which it began.

Was it that it did not quote Ra material specifically?

It would seem to me that understanding the continuing attributes of the Law of One, as the One Consciousness is is not immaterial.

Hi Shin'Ar,

The "Strictly Law of One Material" forum states in its thumbnail description:

"Discussion and questions in this study forum should be directly related to Law of One material. Whether asking a question or writing a thesis, whether writing about the chakras, physics, or kung fu, all posts should be tied into the Law of One material in some fashion. "

(I recently appended "Material" on the end of the forum's title to clarify.)

Your post is of a general philosophical nature and does not make reference to, or use of, or ask a question about the five-volume set known as the "Law of One Material". AKA: "The Ra Material".

: ) GLB

PS: Forum Team Directory:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...8#pid71968