Bring4th

Full Version: Historical figures' orientation, what constitutes a service orientation act, polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also as requested from plenum's thread:

(03-03-2012, 01:08 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Okay... Now (please don't get ruffled when I ask)... Can we find all the Ra quotes where Ra clearly states what certain historical individuals' service orientation is, what constitutes a service orientation act, and how harvest occurs by a direct judgement of a persons polarity as judged.
(this should provide a deep thinking opportunity)

First off, obligatory Ra clarification: "It is to be noted that in discussing those who are well-known among your peoples there is the possibility that information may be seen to be specific to one entity whereas in actuality the great design of experience is much the same for each entity. It is with this in mind that we would discuss the experiential forces which offered catalyst to an individual. It is further to be noted that in the case of those entities lately incarnate much distortion may have taken place in regard to misinformation and misinterpretation of an entity’s thoughts or behaviors."

I love this idea, so I'm taking on the task, though it could take a few days to really collect everything...I'll edit in as I go along, but here's a start:

Regarding a person's orientation/polarization.
Regarding orientation of an action.
Regarding harvestability through polarity.
Notably related.

-----

Abarham Lincoln, for at least part of his life:

Quote:26.15
Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me where the entity who used Abraham Lincoln’s body—what density he came from and where?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity was fourth-vibration.

Questioner: I assume positive?
Ra: I am Ra. That is correct.
Quote:35.8
Questioner: Well in that case I would like to know the motivation for this use of Abraham Lincoln’s body at that time?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this session as we find the instrument quite low in vital energies.

The one known as Abraham had an extreme difficulty in many ways and, due to physical, mental, and spiritual pain, was weary of life but without the orientation to self-destruction. In your time, 1853, this entity was contacted in sleep by a fourth-density being. This being was concerned with the battles between the forces of light and the forces of darkness which have been waged in fourth-density for many of your years.

This entity accepted the honor/duty of completing the one known as Abraham’s karmic patterns and the one known as Abraham discovered that this entity would attempt those things which the one known as Abraham desired to do but felt it could not. Thus the exchange was made.

The entity, Abraham, was taken to a plane of suspension until the cessation of its physical vehicle much as though we of Ra would arrange with this instrument to remain in the vehicle, come out of the trance state, and function as this instrument, leaving this instrument’s mind and spirit complex in its suspended state.

The planetary energies at this time were at what seemed to this entity to be at a critical point, for that which you know as freedom had gained in acceptance as a possibility among many peoples. This entity saw the work done by those beginning the democratic concept of freedom, as you call it, in danger of being abridged or abrogated by the rising belief and use of the principle of the enslavement of entities. This is a negative concept of a fairly serious nature in your density. This entity, therefore, went forward into what it saw as the battle for the light, for healing of a rupture in the concept of freedom.

This entity did not gain or lose karma by these activities due to its detachment from any outcome. Its attitude throughout was one of service to others, more especially to the downtrodden or enslaved. The polarity of the individual was somewhat, but not severely, lessened by the cumulative feelings and thought forms which were created due to large numbers of entities leaving the physical plane due to trauma of battle.

May we ask if this is the information you requested or if we may supply any further information?

And on a related note, an action against him influenced by a negative force. Not directly relevant to the topic of discussion but somewhat related.
Quote:26.17
Questioner: Was his assassination in any way influenced by Orion or any other negative force?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

-----

Adolf Hitler

Quote:35.4
Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary for you to recover what you have already given. Could you complete that information?
Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.

-----

Martin Luther King and Albert Schweitzer (I had no clue who Albert Schweitzer was)

Quote:34.10
Questioner: If an entity were to be strongly biased toward positive societal effects, what would this do to his yellow ray in the aura as opposed to an entity who wanted to create an empire of society and govern it with an iron fist?
Ra: I am Ra. Let us take two such positively oriented active souls no longer in your physical time/space. The one known as Albert went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well. The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright.

The other example is the entity, Martin. This entity dealt in a great degree with rather negative orange ray and yellow ray vibratory patterns. However, this entity was able to keep open the green ray energy and due to the severity of its testing, if anything, this entity may be seen to have polarized more towards the positive due to its fidelity to service to others in the face of great catalyst.

-----

Aleister Crowley

Quote:18.11
Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and have to go through this healing process?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of the self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

-----

Dwight Eisenhower

Quote:24.13
Questioner: One thing that has been bothering me that I was just reading about is not too important, but I would really be interested in knowing if Dwight Eisenhower met with either the Confederation or the Orion group in the 1950s?
Ra: I am Ra. The one of which you speak met with thought-forms which are indistinguishable from third density. This was a test. We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortion towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom. We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies. Thus an agreement reached then allowed him to go his way, ourselves to do likewise; and a very quiet campaign, as we have heard you call it, be continued alerting your peoples to our presence gradually. Events have overtaken this plan. Is there any short query before we close?

-----

Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote:35.1
Questioner: ...I was making a list that I thought we might use to hit the high points on the workings of the catalysts on these individuals starting with the one we know as Franklin D. Roosevelt. Could you say something about that entity?
Ra: ...We shall now proceed to, shall we say, speak of the basic parameters of the one known as Franklin. When any entity comes into third-density incarnation, each of its energy centers is potentiated but must be activated by the self using experience.

The one known as Franklin developed very quickly up through red, orange, yellow, and green and began to work in the blue ray energy center at a tender age, as you would say. This rapid growth was due, firstly, to previous achievements in the activation of the rays, secondly, to the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence, thirdly, due to the strong desire upon the part of the entity to progress. This entity mated with an entity whose blue ray vibrations were of a strength more than equal to its own thus acquiring catalyst for further growth in that area that was to persist throughout the incarnation.

This entity had some difficulty with continued green ray activity due to the excessive energy which was put into the activities regarding other-selves in the distortion towards acquiring power. This was to have its toll upon the physical vehicle, as you may call it. The limitation of the nonmovement of a portion of the physical vehicle opened once again, for this entity, the opportunity for concentration upon the more, shall we say, universal or idealistic aspects of power; that is, the nonabusive use of power. Thus at the outset of a bellicose action this entity had lost some positive polarity due to excessive use of the orange and yellow ray energies at the expense of green and blue ray energies, then had regained the polarity due to the catalytic effects of a painful limitation upon the physical complex.

This entity was not of a bellicose nature but rather during the conflict continued to vibrate in green ray working with the blue ray energies. The entity who was the one known as Franklin’s teacher also functioned greatly during this period as blue ray activator, not only for its mate but also in a more universal expression. This entity polarized continuously in a positive fashion in the universal sense while, in a less universal sense, developing a pattern of what may be called karma; this karma having to do with inharmonious relationship distortions with the mate/teacher.

-----

General Patton

Quote:34.17
Questioner: Is it possible for you to use as an example our General Patton and tell me the effect that war had on him in his development?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this working. The one of whom you speak, known as George, was one in whom the programming of previous incarnations had created a pattern or inertia which was irresistible in its incarnation in your time/space. This entity was of a strong yellow ray activation with frequent green ray openings and occasional blue ray openings. However, it did not find itself able to break the mold of previous traumatic experiences of a bellicose nature.

This entity polarized somewhat towards the positive in its incarnation due to its singleness of belief in truth and beauty. This entity was quite sensitive. It felt a great honor/duty to the preservation of that which was felt by the entity to be true, beautiful, and in need of defense. This entity perceived itself a gallant figure. It polarized somewhat towards the negative in its lack of understanding the green ray it carried with it, rejecting the forgiveness principle which is implicit in universal love.

The sum total of this incarnation vibrationally was a slight increase in positive polarity but a decrease in harvestability due to the rejection of the Law or Way of Responsibility; that is, seeing universal love, yet still it fought on.

The puzzling occurence of polarizing more positively yet becoming less harvestable is discussed in this thread.

-----

Hermann Goering and Heinrich Himmler

Quote:35.5
Questioner: ...I was wondering if any of those who were subordinate to Adolf at that time were able to polarize in a harvestable nature on the negative path?
Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only of two entities who may be harvestable in a negative sense, others still being in the physical incarnation: one known to you as Hermann; the other known, as it preferred to be called, Himmler.
(03-03-2012, 07:39 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Martin Luther King and Albert Schweitzer (I had no clue who Albert Schweitzer was)

oh, amazing amazing GUY. I first knew of him via Bach, and my interest in Classical Music. He write a biography on Bach.

and as you probably know now, he discovered a humanitarian mission for himself mid-life, and went back to uni to study to become a DOCTOR. Can you believe someone doing that? with no background in medicine at ALL? He then spent years and years in Africa doing his best to aid those who needed it. Standup guy.

certain passages stand out:

Quote:This entity spent much green ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ.

wow. pouring his heart into music.

Quote:This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts.

yellow ray is about social connections and acceptance, and he had many friends and backers of his activities.

Quote:However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well.

there is something MAJESTIC about how Ra describes this.

Quote:The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remaining in a balance, being quite, quite bright.

all in all, a very 'balanced' individual.

[Image: BwMRL.jpg]

I didn't know that about Schweitzer's career change. Pretty cool.

One interesting note from the relistening project: the last sentence about Schweitzer was actually a general one. "The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright."
(03-03-2012, 08:42 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know that about Schweitzer's career change. Pretty cool.

I had always read the passage as he was a healer of the organ. Never made a bit of sense to me till I just now looked him up...I feel dumb.

Quote:One interesting note from the relistening project: the last sentence about Schweitzer was actually a general one. "The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright."

Changed it, thanks.
(03-04-2012, 12:11 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I had always read the passage as he was a healer of the organ. Never made a bit of sense to me till I just now looked him up...I feel dumb.

you know, people who tune organs can technically be called 'healers' lol.

and those who play organs (as Schweizer did) usually know how to tune.

so give yourself a half point there Bridge Smile
this is taken from Q'uo, but Q'uo is just a commentary on Ra anyway Tongue

Gandhi shows up as a 6d wanderer, who incarnated to balance love and wisdom. He seemd to do a pretty good job.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0116.aspx
Q'uo Wrote:The other character whose name we would mention at this time is that of Mahatma Gandhi.[3] This entity was an entity which came into incarnation to work upon that balance between love and wisdom as a sixth-density wanderer. This entity worked substantially in his early life in areas of fairness and justice. At a later point in this entity’s life he founded a spiritual community. And in the third phase of this entity’s life he worked to ground an entire nation of diverse people in that sweet spot or common area that is indwelt both by love and wisdom.

and he had the cleverness usually associated with STS entities. (presumably playing the long game on a political chessboard)

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1003.aspx
Q'uo Wrote:We would bring to your attention the one known as Mahatma Gandhi. We have spoken before of this entity. This was an entity who was very clever in ways which are, for the most part, reserved for those of service to self in their philosophy. Yet, this entity’s vision was powerful in its unity and it refused to allow any thinking which closed the heart against any, even those which this entity perceived, with some justification, as suborning and limiting the rights of his own people. In all of Gandhi’s dealings with the government of those who were British and who held the reins of rulership of his nation at that time, this entity refrained from, at any time, closing the heart against or lifting a weapon towards those entities which would be considered the enemy, that is the British. Using homely and easily understood physical metaphors, such as spinning the thread, this entity was able to put before his group the image of self-worth and independence. How can an entity see self-worth and independence in making thread out of cotton? Yet, the Indian people received the lesson that the one known as Gandhi offered.

In many, many ways, this entity made life very difficult for those of the British rulership of his nation. Yet, never was this entity less than cordial and civil. He could not have succeeded nor could his ideas have taken hold were he not coming from a place of genuine love. If he had hated his enemy, no matter had he done exactly the same things in his political posturing, he would not have succeeded. His integrity and purity of motive were such that those of India and those of Britain alike were able to see it, feel it, and in the end, respect it and respond to it. His working to aid his people, therefore, never took on the shades of violence or terrorism but retained the goodly hue of faith, love and hope.
The part about Gandhi was obviously not Ra, but great nonetheless.