Bring4th

Full Version: Ra = Sun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was listening to the latest episode of the "Sons of the Law of One" podcast, and the entity being channeled mentioned that our sun is called Ra and that Nibiru orbits the body of Ra, our sun. I'm not sure about the Nibiru part (not very interested and there's no evidence for it), but I'm very interested in the Ra/Sun connection.

Is there anything in the Law of One material that also makes this connection? Could Carla have been channeling our very own sun? It's a very interesting concept.

Love and Light
Interestering idea, but to give you a brief answer Ra is as much the Sun as we are. The entities that make up Ra lived their 3D incarnations on Venus.

If Ra is the Sun, we all are, due to the sun having created us. In other words the Sun is our Father, the milkey way our Grandfather.

Working ones way back to (returning to)Oneness from here however confuses me. To match thesis, you could say that the progressive souls from venus go to the sun, to physicaly represent a stage in their evolution.

Don't quote me but I do think there is alarge ammount of esoteric stuff which talks about the eye of Ra and the sun in the same light as eachother.
According to Ra as channeled by L/L Research, it/they are not the sun, but it/they do help to create the sun's light on occasion:

Session 41 Wrote:...by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth density entities in their evolution.

Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.
I thought I was the only one who listened to the 'Sons' podcast here! Nice to see that I'm not alone. My feelings towards the Nibiru story are the same as yours by the way.

From what I understand, the sun has sometimes been called Ra by various groups. There is a mythological ancient Egyptian god called Ra, also known as 'The Sun God, Ra'. This is what I assume is being made reference to here.
Thanks for the information. I tend to think of entities in simple terms, like earth, gaia as one being. The reality is that earth is multiple beings: gaia the mother, the mountains, deserts and different regions of land and all of the 1d/2d life are all forms of life that makes up the planet. I suppose the same could be true of the sun as well. It's an interesting conceptualization of multiple being one.

I actually found the sons of the Law of One podcast through the linkshare page on this website. Lots of good information.
This is fascinating. Thank you for the thread.
Thank you also to you, Bathiaios.
From the session 41, it seems that Ra is 'above' the Sub-Logos represented by our Sun, which means that Ra is contacting us from 7th density.

Referring to session 41. here is another excerpts:

Quote:‘’41.25 Questioner: … Could you tell me of the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalysts it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays?

Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth-density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in fourth-density. The graduation again was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most firmly cemented in fourth-density remained of a very strong and helpful nature.

Our sixth-density work was also accelerated because of the harmony of our social memory complex so that we were able to set out as members of the Confederation to even more swiftly approach graduation to seventh-density. Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naiveté as regards working with your planet. Is there a brief query before we leave this instrument?’’

Ra is talking here of graduation of their social memory complex into 7th density!
Again, I deeply feel that this contact is a true privilege, one which we should fully acknowledge in our heart and, be grateful for. I am.

Quote:jc2412: I was listening to the latest episode of the "Sons of the Law of One" podcast, and the entity being channeled mentioned that our sun is called Ra and that Nibiru orbits the body of Ra, our sun.

Our Sun and Nibiru seems to be twin stars. And it is said that the coming of Nibiru brings in its tail, so to say, great changes due to electro-magnetism changes mainly.

How do you manage to listen to the''Sons of the Law of One'' podcast? Help & hints will be appreciated here. Many thanks.

Love and Light,
W.
(08-18-2009, 04:19 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]From the session 41, it seems that Ra is 'above' the Sub-Logos represented by our Sun, which means that Ra is contacting us from 7th density.

I don't think Ra is above the sun. In the answer you quote, I think they are talking about their early sixth-density work when they say "was also accelerated." In session 14 they make it clear that they are still in sixth density.

Even if Ra were seventh density, that wouldn't make them 'above' the sun, which is not limited to our density system, having articulated it.
(08-18-2009, 04:19 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]How do you manage to listen to the''Sons of the Law of One'' podcast? Help & hints will be appreciated here. Many thanks.

I haven't listened yet, but they can be found here:

http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/thes...elawo.html

and an Archive is here:

http://www.archive.org/details/TheSonsOf...odcast_550

You can download the shows individually or as a 1.6GB zip file, it looks like you can stream the audio as well. I play mp3s and ogg files with WinAmp (http://winamp.com)
T
Hi
(08-18-2009, 05:59 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2009, 04:19 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]From the session 41, it seems that Ra is 'above' the Sub-Logos represented by our Sun, which means that Ra is contacting us from 7th density.

I don't think Ra is above the sun. In the answer you quote, I think they are talking about their early sixth-density work when they say "was also accelerated." In session 14 they make it clear that they are still in sixth density.

Even if Ra were seventh density, that wouldn't make them 'above' the sun, which is not limited to our density system, having articulated it.

Quote:14.19 Questioner: Of what density level is Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum.

Ra is not 7d, that is correct, only close to it. Thank you for the correction.
Ra, from their quote, is contacting us from their 'late' 6d, hence the 'greetings' to Carla during the channeling sessions. From mid-6d and above, both polarities are present in balance. Close to mid-6d, is where the function of the Higher-self appears with its guidance through one path or the other.

When I said 'above' the Sun I meant the Logos 'above' the Sub-Logos, therefore, the octave above, so to say. The Sun is 6d, which is Light.

Hi thr33tim3,
Thank you for the links.

L/L,
W.
(08-18-2009, 08:13 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]When I said 'above' the Sun I meant the Logos 'above' the Sub-Logos, therefore, the octave above, so to say.

I'm still not clear what you mean here. Could you elaborate?

Whitefeather Wrote:The Sun is 6d, which is Light.

Why do you say the sun is 6d?
From what I've gathered,

Galaxy = Logos
Sun = Sub-Logos
Planet = Sub-Sub-Logos
Human = Sub-Sub-Sub-Logos

As to our sun, I think Sub-Logi and above are exempt from the densities. This is all just off the top of my head though, I'd have to find the quotes to be certain.
(08-19-2009, 09:21 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Galaxy = Logos
Sun = Sub-Logos
Planet = Sub-Sub-Logos
Human = Sub-Sub-Sub-Logos

Ra said that the planet was considered part of the Logos (or Sub-Logos -- it wasn't always clear whether they were talking about "major galaxies" or galaxies or planetary systems). My guess is that they meant that planets were considered part of their parent sun. So I would redo your schema slightly:
Galaxy = Logos
Sun and Planets = Sub-Logos
Human = Sub-Sub-Logos

If anyone's interested I can find the relevant quotes.

(08-19-2009, 09:21 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]As to our sun, I think Sub-Logi and above are exempt from the densities.

I agree.
(08-18-2009, 10:22 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2009, 08:13 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]When I said 'above' the Sun I meant the Logos 'above' the Sub-Logos, therefore, the octave above, so to say.
The Sun is 6d, which is Light.

Because Light id 6d, it has no polarity. And, according to Ra, from mid-6d and above, it is where the negative path joins the positive, therefore there is no polarity anymore from mid-6d and above.

Here are some excerpts about the sun.

Quote:Ra,Session 41-Will you give me a description of the sun, of our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth density entities in their evolution.

Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra:
I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

Questioner: Then could you say that sixth-density entities are using that mechanism to be more closely co-Creators with the infinite Creator?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct as seen in the latter portions of sixth density seeking the experiences of the gateway density.

Questioner: Thank you. What I want to do now is investigate, as the first-density is formed, what happens and how energy centers are first formed in beings. Let me first ask you, does it make any sense to ask you if the sun itself has a density, or is it all densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.

Questioner: When the first density is formed, the—I am going to make a statement of my understanding and if you will correct me, I will refine it. I intuitively see the first-density being formed by an energy center that is a vortex. This vortex then causes these spinning motions that I have mentioned before of the light, vibration which is light which then starts to condense into materials of the first-density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct as far as your reasoning has taken you. However, it is well to point out that the Logos has the plan of all the densities of the octave in potential completion before entering the space/time continuum in first-density. Thus the energy centers exist before they are manifest.

Questioner: Then what is the simplest being that is manifested? I am supposing that it might be a single cell or something like that. How does it function with respect to energy centers?

Ra: I am Ra. The simplest manifest being is light or what you have called the photon. In relationship to energy centers it may be seen to be the center or foundation of all articulated energy fields.
[/color]

L/L
W.
Light isn't (only) 6d -- it's the third distortion of the Creator (after free will and love). It's the building block out of which all the densities are made.
(08-18-2009, 10:22 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm still not clear what you mean here. Could you elaborate?

Whitefeather Wrote:The Sun is 6d, which is Light.

Ra, Book II, Session41 Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. What I want to do now is investigate, as the first-density is formed, what happens and how energy centers are first formed in beings. Does it make any sense to ask you if the sun itself has a density, or is it all densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.

According to this passage, the Sun is not of a particular density, it is of all densities. It is also interesting to note the distinction that Ra draws between sub-Logoi that experience learn/teachings such as ourselves and those that enable or support those activities such as our Sun.

3D Sunset
Ra, Book II, Session 41 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.

It's kind of a cryptic quote, isn't it? "Not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of [yourselves]." So is there a sun-type entity that does experience our learning/teachings? Why wouldn't our sun experience our learning/teachings -- surely it's intimately aware of our every thought and action.
(08-20-2009, 11:00 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of a cryptic quote, isn't it? "Not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of [yourselves]." So is there a sun-type entity that does experience our learning/teachings? Why wouldn't our sun experience our learning/teachings -- surely it's intimately aware of our every thought and action.

Hello again βαθμιαίος,

It is truly an honor to have you more active around the forum again. I trust that all is well is with you and yours.

What I hear Ra saying is that, in its capacity as sub-Logos, the Sun is responsible for creating the environment in which we, sub-sub-logoi do the experiencing. By extension, I would suppose that our sun does experience vicariously through us, its creations.

I think that there is an even more interesting relationship between ourselves and the Earth. I found it very interesting to note that when Don asked for an example of a sub-sub-Logos, that Ra stated that Don would be such an example. I would expected him to give our planet Earth as the example, and that we would be sub-sub-sub-Logoi. But he didn't. :-/ Interestingly, Ra does not describes anything lower than sub-sub-Logoi. I'm not sure, but I suspect that this is intentional, rather than simply convenient, but I may well be wrong.

I have spent some time investigating this relationship between humans and Earth and although I have a perspective, like so much that is not directly asked by Don and responded to by Ra, the exact nature of the relationship remains only partially manifest to me.

For what it is worth, based upon my humble study of the material, it would seem that our relationship to Earth is as co-sub-sub-logoi, both of whom are at once both dependent upon the other for their conscious existence, and having aspects that transcend the relationship.

I would beg differ with you slightly though, on one of your previous posts, in that I see Earth as distinct from the Logos (i.e., Sun) as evidenced by the following quotes.

Law of One, Book II, Session 29 Wrote:Questioner: Then the planet which we walk upon here would be some form of sub-sub-Logos. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. A planetary entity is so named only as Logos if It is working in harmonic fashion with entities or mind/body complexes upon Its surface or within Its electromagnetic field.

Law of One, Book II, Session 30 Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me a brief history of the metaphysical principles of the development of each of our planets that surround our sun, their function with respect to the evolution of beings?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall give you a metaphysical description only of those planets upon which individual mind/body/spirit complexes have been, are, or shall be experienced. You may understand the other spheres to be a part of the Logos.

So it seems that once a planet leaves 1D, it becomes separate from its Logos (Sun) and becomes a sub-sub-Logos. (Note: There is a little more to this logic than I have included here.)

If you are interested in discussing this topic in further depth, I would suggest that we start another thread, preferably in the Strictly Law of One section.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
(08-20-2009, 03:21 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]It is truly an honor to have you more active around the forum again. I trust that all is well is with you and yours.

Truly, the pleasure is all mine. Family well, thanks. And yours, I trust?

(08-20-2009, 03:21 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]If you are interested in discussing this topic in further depth, I would suggest that we start another thread, preferably in the Strictly Law of One section.

Yes, please do. Some fairly opaque material here that would be good to hash out. I will be busy until the weekend but I will respond briefly before then, if possible.
Quote:Session 41: Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.

Cristal clear! Smile

Quote: βαθμιαίος Wrote:

''Whitefeather wrote: When I said 'above' the Sun I meant the Logos 'above' the Sub-Logos, therefore, the octave above, so to say.
The Sun is 6d, which is Light.''

''Whitefeather answered: Because Light id 6d, it has no polarity. And, according to Ra, from mid-6d and above, it is where the negative path joins the positive, therefore there is no polarity anymore from mid-6d and above.''
Quote:Posted by βαθμιαίος - Today 02:36 PM
Light isn't (only) 6d -- it's the third distortion of the Creator (after free will and love). It's the building block out of which all the densities are made.

Hi Friends,
I can see that these short hand sentences are becoming a source of confusion. So I'll explain further ... using more words and, presenting the concepts step by step (even if its sounds a bit repetitive). To explain these concepts is not an easy thing; so let's not loose ourselves in words or be too intellectual about them. After all, words are only a way to get to the experience of understanding and, understanding is a process of the connection to the heart. :idea:Heart

Light and life are very much stuck together. Where there is Light, there is life. It is not everywhere in the universe that there is Light and life; there are 'dark corners'.

Light exists in all densities as an expression of life.

In all densities, there is life therefore, there is Light.

Life exists in all densities but Light is different in each density, in its manifestations of life. It expresses itself differently and, It is perceived by the densities' inhabitants differently. It can only reflect the level of consciousness of the inhabitants of the density It reaches.

So, Light expresses itself differently in each density. It manifests itself differently in each density and in each octave or, another way of putting it is that, each density experiences Light differently according to their form/vehicle/body and their capacity for processing the Light.

The particular Light/heat from the Sun is a manifestation of 6d life/entities. This is what I meant when I wrote that ''Sun is 6d which is Light''.
This particular 6d Light/heat from our sun gives life and It also takes life (if too close to It). But that is another topic for another day. BigSmile

The light from the sun creates all forms of life on Earth, in 1st, 2nd and 3rd densities.
From 4th density inclusive and upward, as co-creators on an STO path, we as human beings start creating our own energy aligned onto the heart chakra's radiant form of creating energy and, in a similar way to the sun.
(Radiance is the direction of the sun's energy and, radiance is also the direction of energy from the heart chakra in human beings).
Hence, the sun is of 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th density up to the remaining of the octave.

Not all densities' inhabitants see the sun as we do in 3d. Think for example of how the plants or the minerals would perceive the sun's rays.

I think that we can safely state that each density perceives other densities' manifestation according to their form/vehicle/body.
And, we in 3d, have a very special way of perceiving the manifestation of 6d STO (though the sun's rays of Light, heat and life giving).

Also, I noticed in this thread, some confusion about the term 'octave'. An 'octave' is as in a musical scale; in music, an octave goes by seven notes plus an 8th note which is also the first note of the next octave.
'Octave' in the Ra context refers to the density levels which are seven plus an eighth level. The Logei are octaves above us but there are also octaves below.

There are seven densities in each octave and, there are seven sud-densities in each density.
All seven density levels together plus one density level for reaching the next, produce an octave. This is the law of octave.

Hence the say from Hermes Trismegistus 'The Emerald Tablet' : ''As it is above, so it is below...''
In the Creation, it is said to be 64 octaves (8x8).

I hope that helps. Smile

Love and Light and Life and, blessings to all who read the above.

Whitefeather
(08-20-2009, 03:41 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2009, 03:21 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]It is truly an honor to have you more active around the forum again. I trust that all is well is with you and yours.

Truly, the pleasure is all mine. Family well, thanks. And yours, I trust?

(08-20-2009, 03:21 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]If you are interested in discussing this topic in further depth, I would suggest that we start another thread, preferably in the Strictly Law of One section.

Yes, please do. Some fairly opaque material here that would be good to hash out. I will be busy until the weekend but I will respond briefly before then, if possible.

Hi βαθμιαίος,

Yes all is well with me and mine as well. I have started the thread on the Strictly Law of One forum here. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset