Bring4th

Full Version: David Wilcock's THREE BOOKS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shift of the Ages pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/?cjgn3mjdzdf

1 PROLOGUE: THE VOICE OF THE VISIONARIES
2 CHAPTER 01: INTRODUCTION
3 CHAPTER 02: HARMONIC DIMENSIONS: THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE ONE
4 CHAPTER 03: HARMONIC PYRAMIDS ON EARTH AND ABROAD
5 CHAPTER 04: THE BREATH OF THE DIVINE AND SUPERSTRING THEORY
6 CHAPTER 05: SCIENTIFIC ARGUMENTS FOR AN OCTAVE OF DIMENSIONS
7 CHAPTER 06: THE SETH ENTITY AND CONSCIOUSNESS UNITS
8 CHAPTER 07: THE EMERGENCE OF THE MOTHER OF ALL CROP CIRCLES
9 CHAPTER 08: RICHARD HOAGLAND AND THE MESSAGE OF CYDONIA
10 CHAPTER 09: THE CATHIE GRID
11 CHAPTER 10: THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT AND ASCENSION
12 CHAPTER 11: GLOBAL GRID II: HYPERDIMENSIONAL CRYSTALS IN PLANETS
13 CHAPTER 12: BECKER / HAGENS: THE GLOBAL GRID SOLUTION
14 CHAPTER 13: THE PHYSICS OF THE SPIRAL IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS UNITS
15 CHAPTER 14: GREAT CYCLE, GLOBAL GRID AND HD PHYSICS: HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
16 CHAPTER 15: CAYCE AND Ra SPEAK ON THE GREAT SOLAR CYCLE
17 CHAPTER 16: MAURICE COTTERELL AND THE GREAT SUNSPOT CYCLE
18 CHAPTER 17: CHATELAIN'S MAYAN CALENDAR
19 CHAPTER 18: THE NINEVEH CONSTANT: CELESTIAL HARMONICS
20 CHAPTER 19: GEOMETRIC TIME AND THE WILCOCK CONSTANT

- -
Science of Oneness pdf

http://flavian.ro/engleza/David%20Wilcoc...neness.pdf

1 PROLOGUE: IS CURRENT SCIENCE INCOMPLETE?
2 CHAPTER 01: INTRODUCTION
3 CHAPTER 02: THE AETHER IS PURE, CONSCIOUS ONENESS
4 CHAPTER 03: THE COSMIC CONTEXT
5 CHAPTER 04: HARNESSING THE CONSCIOUS AETHER WITH GRAVITY AND INERTIA
6 CHAPTER 05: AETHER, ELECTROMAGNETISM AND FREE ENERGY
7 CHAPTER 06: GRAVITY, MAGNETISM AND ROTATION - THE MISSING LINK
8 CHAPTER 07: THE AETHER AS SPHERICAL LIGHT AND SOUND
9 CHAPTER 08: KEELY AND THE PHYSICS OF VIBRATION
10 CHAPTER 09: VORTEXES, PROPULSION AND MATTER CHANGES
11 CHAPTER 10: VORTEX SHIFTS OF TIME AND DIMENSIONAL LEVELS
12 CHAPTER 11: PROPERTIES OF THE EARTH AS A CONSCIOUSNESS UNIT
13 CHAPTER 12: ET WISDOM: PLANETS AS CONSCIOUSNESS UNIT FORMATIONS
14 CHAPTER 13: ET WISDOM: GEOMETRY, VIBRATION AND HIGHER DIMENSIONS
15 CHAPTER 14: VEDIC YOGA, SETH AND MULTIDIMENSIONAL COSMOLOGY
16 CHAPTER 15: SACRED LEGENDS OF THE WORLD TREE

- -

The Divine Cosmos pdf

http://divinecosmos.info/files/david_wil...cosmos.pdf

1 PROLOGUE: THE MYSTERY IS REVEALED!
2 CHAPTER 01: THE BREAKTHROUGHS OF DR. N.A. KOZYREV
3 CHAPTER 02: LIGHT ON QUANTUM PHYSICS
4 CHAPTER 03: SACRED GEOMETRY IN THE QUANTUM REALM
5 CHAPTER 04: THE SEQUENTIAL PERSPECTIVE
6 CHAPTER 05: LARGE-SCALE GEOMETRIC ENERGY FORMS
7 CHAPTER 06: THE UNIVERSAL HEARTBEAT
8 CHAPTER 07: SPHERICAL ENERGY STRUCTURES IN THE COSMOS
9 CHAPTER 08: THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM
10 CHAPTER 09: HARNESSING TORSION WAVES AND CONSCIOUSNESS
So, what is your opinion of that material?
(03-04-2012, 01:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So, what is your opinion of that material?

I find that they are ... intriguing.

I remember reading them many years ago when I first became 'infatuated' with the guy, and was super impressed by his ability to tie strands together.

you will see pieces of 'quirky science' in these 3 books that only a dedicated science hound would find on the net. Torsion physics, earth anomalies, applied sacred geometry. It's good stuff, very analytical.

he wrote these books at a time before his ego emerged as the World Prophet, and he had his dream where 'he was going to be more FAMOUS than Michael Jackson lol'.

he has an intellect to be sure.

(03-04-2012, 01:52 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2012, 01:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So, what is your opinion of that material?

I find that they are ... intriguing.

I remember reading them many years ago when I first became 'infatuated' with the guy, and was super impressed by his ability to tie strands together.

you will see pieces of 'quirky science' in these 3 books that only a dedicated science hound would find on the net. Torsion physics, earth anomalies, applied sacred geometry. It's good stuff, very analytical.

he wrote these books at a time before his ego emerged as the World Prophet, and he had his dream where 'he was going to be more FAMOUS than Michael Jackson lol'.

he has an intellect to be sure.
That he does, and an imagination. There is a lot of ergofusion and questionable attempts to connect very disparate ideas. If he had spent more time on it (in the manner of science research) it would no doubt be much more compelling (and much shorter).
How much does his work resonate with you and how would you compare it to the Law of One material (i.e. How in line with it is it, does it expand upon the material or offer different illuminations of truth?) which work would you suggest first?
(03-04-2012, 03:27 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]How much does his work resonate with you and how would you compare it to the Law of One material (i.e. How in line with it is it, does it expand upon the material or offer different illuminations of truth?) which work would you suggest first?

if you like physics and technical information, it's GREAT!

it can awaken that sense of WONDER about how ordered our Creation is, how hierarchical, and how planned - and that can be a springboard into the necessary FAITH to do the work that is less perceivable/provable.

DW takes some of the notions from LOO like 'spiritual gravity' and converts it into something more 'graspable'. His mapping of the Earth Sacred Geometries is one of the best presentations of it around.

the books are listed in Chronological Order of writing. But there is no need to go in sequence. Just glance through the chapters lists and go with anything/nothing that strikes a Resonance.

these works helped me at the time; they might not be useful for someone already immersed in Ra.
Those books are very good, I've also read them about 10 years ago. But I suggest that right now you really should read his "Source field investigations." As it's much more accessible and covers the same areas but with all the years of additional research and insight thrown in... I'm at three quarters of the book right now. And even though I know most of what's in there as I have followed his work for the last 12 years. My mind is still blown.

There's an audio book version available which is excellent, it allows you to read it while doing mind numbing things like cleaning house or commuting.

The remarks about DW's ego are absolutely fully deserved! Wink His ego makes me laugh all the time, even combined with his awkward humor... I have a thing for strong ego's in people. When it's solid belief in self worth, and not overcompensation for the lack of it. Especially when those people started off as nerdy geeks with low self esteem. The man has come a long way and his path made him a hero to me. Heart

Anyway, the audio book... I recommend it! Tongue
lol his gf saw some medium and was told her bf would be more famous than michael jackson.
also i find his imagination is what ties the strands together.
yeah totally. when i took speed i would get a lot of imagination about how the world works. it helped me tie together things and visualize things. i think Wilcock's brain is like that.

Shin'Ar

I find Wilcock to be very enlightened and educated in the aspect of field consciousness.

But it seems that, he is as human as the rest of us and suffers the affetcs of worldy influences which has caused him to become so inflicted that he begins to lose sight of the true goal and his teachings become more insaturated with conspiracies.

I do not dismiss the conspiracies or the very real dangers that abound in this world, I simply mean that he begins to contradict his very teachings on fear being their weapon agasint us.

The message that should be conveyed has been lost in the warnings. the warning is important but it should always be made with the escape avenue, and this is being lost in the confusion.
Shin'Ar, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

What warnings is Wilcock giving? He's not exactly fear mongering. His message is basically that the things one might fear, while being real are already taken care of and thus no longer pose a threat. He's documenting the collapse of these powerstructures. He's not giving any doom and gloom predictions but instead regularly speaks out against those.

The true goal?
Do we have a true goal?
I was not informed..
I must have missed the memo BigSmile
his message is always that we can get through this, that we have to forgive those ruling the world, and that there is great hope and it's always up to our hearts and our actions to make this world better. i think people like bashing him but if they actually looked at all his stuff they might see some inspiring works he's done.

Shin'Ar

Nobody is bashing anybody here so relax and stop jumping to accusations.

My understanding of Wilcock is that he teaches that it is through fear, and the vibrations that fear causes, that the elite have their power.

And what I was pointing out is that recently David has been forced to experience such fear, whihc has burdened his ability to get across his real message.

Are you two aware of the threat on his life that has recently become his very real experience?

(03-05-2012, 10:09 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding of Wilcock is that he teaches that it is through fear, and the vibrations that fear causes, that the elite have their power.

And what I was pointing out is that recently David has been forced to experience such fear, whihc has burdened his ability to get across his real message.
Does not follow...
You're saying that because he was threatened he is fearfull and because he is fearfull he is unable to get his message across.

First of all his message is not that elite get power through our fear. That is a sidenote at best. To call that his message requires us to ignore almost everything he teaches.

Secondly. You suggest that because he is in fear he cannot get his message across. There is no reason however to assume he is in fear. He seems to have recovered from the shock in a relatively short period.

And thirdly there is no indication that your conclusion "that his message has actually changed" is in any way true... Maybe he's become more ruthless in the information he shares. Taking off the gloves as they say. But he in no way has slowed down.

The end of the financial tyranny, the huge body of information he posted last came after the threat and it is incredibly dense in information.

I don't think your conclusions are correct sir...

(03-05-2012, 10:09 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Are you two aware of the threat on his life that has recently become his very real experience?
Who that follows the alternative press would be able to miss it? Shy

Shin'Ar

Well Al I guess we disagree on what David teaches.

I recall vividly his saying that it is vital to our success that we understand how fear is used against us. But there is no sense in us debating that. The onus is on each of us to know exactly what is taught, not to bring the other to understand it if they are in immovable disagreement.

And I have not said that he is incapable of getting his teachings across. what I did say is that his teachinmgs have become more focuused on the conpsiracies, rather than his original teachings about the field of consciousness and the true design of the human. It is much like what has happened to Icke.
(03-05-2012, 11:34 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Well Al I guess we disagree on what David teaches.
It's not a matter of disagreeing. It's a matter of what is out there. Our opinions matter as little as our opinions about the material the moon is made out of.

Quote:I recall vividly his saying that it is vital to our success that we understand how fear is used against us.
He also puts great importance in the understanding that the universe is a loving universe. And he probably also explained vividly at one point that he likes his coffee black.. (Or with sugar or whatever)

You can hardly deduce someone's core teachings from a quote.

Quote:And I have not said that he is incapable of getting his teachings across. what I did say is that his teachinmgs have become more focuused on the conpsiracies, rather than his original teachings about the field of consciousness and the true design of the human. It is much like what has happened to Icke.

No... Icke has been talking about the conspiracy theories since day one. In fact he started his career by talking about evil being in control of the world in 1991...

Just watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMq6gc1yMg
Also note the attitude switch that the audience has towards Icke.

Like I said before: Wilcock's message has not changed after being threatened. It's not a matter of opinion, you can actually read his message on his site.

Shin'Ar

I have not said here anywhere that wilcock's teachings are not agreeable. Or that his original teachings on fields of consciousness and human design are not commendable.
I enjoy his teachings and there is much to be learned there that is benficial.

So I am not sure what is that you are reprimanding me for. Go back and read what I have posted again. Maybe you misunderstood or missed something completely.

Regardless you cannot deny that Wilcock does teach that fear is a weapon that the elite uses against mankind. And you cannot deny that his most recent teaching focus on the conspiracies of the elite. This is no way takes away from his other teachings.

I simply suggest that one can lose sight of their original focus, and also that the very weapon that they know is used against them, they put into the hand of the enemy by focusing on such fear.

I would advise Wilcock to return to his original teachings and focus instead on the human design and how we share fields of consciousness as One.
(03-05-2012, 12:38 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]So I am not sure what is that you are reprimanding me for. Go back and read what I have posted again. Maybe you misunderstood or missed something completely.
I am not reprimanding you. I am simply disagreeing with you. I apologize if I have not made this clear enough...

(03-05-2012, 12:38 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless you cannot deny that Wilcock does teach that fear is a weapon that the elite uses against mankind.
I do not deny this.

(03-05-2012, 12:38 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]And you cannot deny that his most recent teaching focus on the conspiracies of the elite. This is no way takes away from his other teachings.
I agree.

You suggested that the threat to his life caused him to change his teachings. Which I believe to be incorrect. I rejected that.. Not the arguments you're making now.

You suggest in your words that his teaching about said conspiracies somehow amplifies this fear.. This is certainly incorrect. And completely opposite to what Wilcock is teaching...

Where most give the shadowy elite's absolute power. He calls them "Powers that were" and clarifies at every step that they are not to be feared, and that they are in fact already defeated. Their house of cards is simply falling down and right now he's documenting that process. That's not comparable to amplifying the feeling of doom and gloom.

(03-05-2012, 12:38 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I simply suggest that one can lose sight of their original focus, and also that the very weapon that they know is used against them, they put into the hand of the enemy by focusing on such fear.

Okay, it's your opinion that he lost sight of his original focus.. I think his current work is an extention of that focus. I also believe that the two went hand in hand from the start. But I can at least understand your perspective that his science based work is more valuable than the shadow government work. I prefer the science over the conspiracy myself.. But this is just our personal preference and not strictly speaking a changing of the man's teachings.

His current work certainly is a valuable antidote to the doom and gloom prophecies that float about the internet.

(03-05-2012, 12:38 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I would advise Wilcock to return to his original teachings and focus instead on the human design and how we share fields of consciousness as One.
He has not actually left that topic. His book the source field investigations was released less than a year ago which I believe does not even mention the shadow governments. It goes into those fields of consciousness and into the unity.

Like I said, the two topics go hand in hand. You can't really touch the one without touching the other as interwoven as they are. This science is why those powers have the power. And if you want to talk about this science you have to occasionally explain why it's not commonplace.

Shin'Ar

It is possible that I am not up to date with his most receant wrok Al Quadir.

I have not been following him as of late.

So I may have spoken out of place in that regard.

However I do disagree that constantly speaking about doomsday and elite conspiracies does not fab the fires. I think that it most certainly does.

Having said that I also do not rebuke him for doing so. I myself believe it a necessity to speak out agaisnt the darkness which I do at every oppportunity. I wish that everyone was aware of its danger.

I only suggest that such warning can be taken into a state of paranoia and fear that creates a worse scenario, and that such warning should be done in ways that does not involve mass hysteria or mass media.

this is why the Mystery Schools worked the way that they did.
(03-05-2012, 02:22 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]However I do disagree that constantly speaking about doomsday and elite conspiracies does not fab the fires. I think that it most certainly does.
Okay.. I don't agree that he speaks about any doomsday, unless he denies it as a possibility, which he does regularly. He does speak about elite conspiracies. And even though he's describing them as conspiracies that are falling apart. I mean literally at the seams, all their plans aren't working anymore. Big FAIL.. He still describes them.

And a skittish person might get scared because of it... So if that is what you mean I would agree with you...

Quote:Having said that I also do not rebuke him for doing so. I myself believe it a necessity to speak out agaisnt the darkness which I do at every oppportunity. I wish that everyone was aware of its danger.
I agree.. It is sad that the people at large are only dimly aware of these problems our society is having. And at the same time it's sad that so many people who are informed become completely paranoid about it. Not even thinking about the possibility that this elite might not have as firm a hold on things as they'd like to suggest.

Quote:I only suggest that such warning can be taken into a state of paranoia and fear that creates a worse scenario, and that such warning should be done in ways that does not involve mass hysteria or mass media.

this is why the Mystery Schools worked the way that they did.
Now that's a subject for a different topic, and an interesting one at that. Smile
I have been listening to the audio version of Source Field Investigations. It *is* good. I like his material much more when he has a professional editor helping him BigSmile
Shin'Ar Wrote:And I have not said that he is incapable of getting his teachings across. what I did say is that his teachinmgs have become more focuused on the conpsiracies, rather than his original teachings about the field of consciousness and the true design of the human. It is much like what has happened to Icke.

David's mission forces him to attempt a very fine balance. He is responsible for disseminating information about events which are hidden from our view as means of raising transparency in our world, but he is also responsible for keeping his audience focused upon their own spiritual evolution. He has not always walked this balance perfectly. It is also true that his recent death threat and his involvement with Ben Fulford's story about the Black Gold have brought him to the more physical side of his information dissemination and away from the spiritual side. He will inevitably return to the spiritual side when he realizes that his message lacks balance. David is becoming increasingly sensitive of all of this.

I've been reading the Source Field Investigations also. It is an excellent synthesis of an enormous amount of seemingly disparate information, but zenmaster's keen eye sees truth. David is not a scientist and as such he lacks the requisite mental rigor to distinguish what the evidence actually suggests and how the pieces of evidence might cohere with what scientists (especially physicists) already know. For example, it is clear that David has only a hazy grasp of Dewey Larson's physics. If he knew what Dewey Larson was actually saying, he'd have the epiphany that the fundamental particles literally are a vibration, and that this vibration generates a cymatic shape. This shape is typically called the "nucleus" of the atom. But because he is not very familiar with Larson's physics, he still speaks of protons and neutrons in the nucleus of an atom.