Bring4th

Full Version: Awakening in a dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I am Anthony, and I would like to share with you an experience from last night. I do not know what to make of it, but it was an extremely joyful and positive experience to me, and I think it might serve as inspiration to other-selves.

But as this is my first post, I think a short introduction is in order (it might also help understanding my experience later).

My name is Anton, but I call myself Anthony (because it is easier to pronouce internationally). Ever since I was very young, I have had such compassion. Whenever an other-self said the word "I" (meaning where the entity would refer to itself), that would be enough for me to experience a sense of love and joy towards this entity.

In my school years I experienced a strong inclination towards STS, but I could never really make the choice to polarize towards the negative, because I began to awaken to spirituality during these years, and STS never really resonated with me. Since then I have devoted myself to try my best to polarize towards the positive (how well I am doing, I do not know).

Now, in the past half year, I have felt a strong urging to start reading the Ra material again. I did, and started to get more and more "ah-a"-moments. I believe I knew alot of this already, and that in reading this material, I started to remember some of it (not all).

I have had thoughts going through my head that I might be a wanderer from the fourth density, but I am not at all sure about this. If anyone of this board is a wanderer and if it is possible in any way, I would love to get this confirmed. If it is not possible, however, it does not matter. All that matters is giving of the unconditional love, trying to unblock my green ray chakra, that still has some blockage that I believe I got during my darker years that I just spoke about.

Now to the experience I would like to share. I think this was the true wakeup call for me. I do not have a strong memory of the experience any more, but from what I remember, I went to bed and fell asleep, without meditating. Then I started to become lucid. I do not know how or why or when, but sometime in this lucid dream, I suddenly felt that I was One with the Creator. Everything I ever wondered just suddenly made sense. I experience a sensational intense and unconditional love towards all things and could suddenly clearly see that I am truely One with everything. I could truely see the Unity of all things. One thing I remember is that I could finally understand time/space (not space/time), during this experience. For the first time in my life (that I remember) I could experience time as infinite, as the dimension of volume, and space as linear, and not the other way around, as is usually the case.

However, when I awoke from the sleep state I could only remember this for a very short period of time, and in a few minutes I could not longer understand time or space in the way I did during the experience. I could no longer experience that I am truely One with the Creator, even if I know this intellectually.

I would like to discuss this experience with you (in particular I would love some input from the one known on this board as Zaxon, if he or she would like to). I do not know exactly what happened to me, or if this was even a genuine experience. I don't know if this was just created by my subconscious mind. Either way, it made me for a brief moment really understand the Unity of the One Infinite Creator, and I am so very greatful for that. It has made a great change within me.

Best regards, with the light and love of the One Infinite Creator,
Anthony

Meerie

Hello and welcome to the forum! Smile
you could try and adress Zaxon directly on his own wanderer thread, if you have questions...

I am from Sweden too. =)

You could try to address Zaxon in his own thread, as sis Meerie said. I see that he is addressing some of the posts made in his "Wanderer story". As to your dream - I've had dreams of this nature too. There is one particular dream that I remember, where I asked about how to "dance" in this space/time experience, and in that dream I was presented that. It was so easy on the metaphysical level, it was as easy as walking. But the form it was presented in, was not comprehendable for my human mind. So when I woke up, I almost laughed about it. How easy it was seen from the higher consciousness I was merged with in that dream, but then coming back - nothing could really be understood in that way. My advice to you, Anthony, is that you take this dream, and stop doubting it. If it is as you experienced, or if it isn't - it's about faith. (Among other things :p) When I discovered Ra material, and understood who Ra was, and what kind of organisation L/L Research was, I did not know whether I would believe it all or not. You see, at that time, I was a real sceptic. I believed in a lot of metaphysical stuff, yes, but the thought of Venusians communicating with a human in a trance state, speaking of stuff like Atlantis, underground US bases having UFO techonology and Taras Bulba, was taking it too far from my comfortable zone. So one day there appeared a very important message in my mind, which stilled all that war that was going on there at that time - whether Ra material is true or not, whether Venusians even exist or not - it doesn't matter. If lights really go out when we die, and this all was just a vivid imagination - I would at least have lived a great life believing and following all that I believe and try to learn.

Good luck on your path, my fellow countryman! =)
Thanks for your reply, Ankh. I am very happy to have enjoyed this sharing of perspectives with you.
And thank you, Meerie, for that. I will possibly send Zaxon a private message, and then he can choose whether or not to respond. I don't wish to hijack his thread.

Best regards, in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator,
Anthony
Welcome Anthony. Some know-it-all might say that you merely had an unusual accumulation of a certain neuro-transmitter in a certain part of the brain--just chemistry. OTOH, you can choose to believe the dream experience as a real, though brief, connection to the future. That seems better to me.

Does whether you believe that or not matter to anyone or anything? Nope. So try taking it on faith for awhile and see if you grow from it. I expect that you will. Cool
AnthonyB Wrote:I would like to discuss this experience with you (in particular I would love some input from the one known on this board as Zaxon, if he or she would like to). I do not know exactly what happened to me, or if this was even a genuine experience. I don't know if this was just created by my subconscious mind. Either way, it made me for a brief moment really understand the Unity of the One Infinite Creator, and I am so very greatful for that. It has made a great change within me.

Hello, Anton.

Are you still here?....

I began consciously shifting into other reality systems, other areas of consciousness on a regular basis roughly 3 years ago.. Your experience is a genuine one indeed from my perspective. A really useful tool, language-wise, is to learn to use the terms 'reality' and 'dream' interchangeably. Putting them on a level playing field reconfigures certain patterns of thinking in a highly beneficial way; benefitting in that it allows new patterns of thinking which are less limiting. So for instance, if you refer to this experience you wake up into each morning as 'reality', practice referring to the experience(s) you were just having prior to waking also as 'reality'. Do not stop here, also practice and learn to refer to each of the experience territories as 'dream'. I think you will like what begins to happen when you do this. It may feel like you can't tell where the ground is at first, but this is good, it allows for new footing and new ground to be had.

If you are still here and would like to discuss something more specific in relation to your experience I would be pleased to do so with you.

Have any additional experiences come about?, since this one.

Casey
Welcome Anton Smile

My school years had a lot of darkness in them, so I can relate, to what you have gone through I believe.
Yeah dreams are like that, you feel and know things in them, which can not be recalled after "waking".
Your experience sounds to have been very moving. Cherish it and be thankful .)

Light ZZzz