Bring4th

Full Version: 2009.10.20 Free will infringement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

In this topic I am putting an extract from a session that occured on the 20th October of the year 2009. In the extract you can read the Confederation's explanations on how to offer direct apprehensions of the power of unconditional love etc. But it seems to me that the discussed ways and methods are complitely infringing upon the free will of those involved, as when performed, these ways and methods don't leave people with a choice, rather they convince them with proofs and miracles etc, and thus people experience an alteration of the belief system...
I am a little bit confused. So far I always believed that to perform things such as those discussed in this extract would be a complete infringement unless the ones to whom these would be performed were aware of such phenomena.. An extreme example would be someone capable of materializing objects. To my understanding, performing such an activity would infringe upon the free will of those seeing this occur, unless these were aware of such phenoman and believed - at least to a high enough degree - in its possibility..

If you wish to read the following extract, I would be content to know what are yours thoughts on the matter of free will in such cases..

With thanks

Quote:"We are aware that you hope to create a situation in which, without infringing upon the free will of any, you are able to offer a direct apprehension of the power of unconditional love.

Gurus choose to retreat from words and sit in silence in order that those who follow them may sit in their train and share the energy of their meditation in which, in full conceptual form, knowledge of love lies. Shamans take their students into the wilderness and lead them close to death that they may lie in their graves, become fully aware of their death, and then rise to become fully aware for the first time of life. Both of these techniques are using essences rather than words to create changes in the consciousnesses of your students and have merit and may be considered for those resources that they may offer.

As you create your own strategy for aiding entities who wish to learn to become human, that which must be awakened is desire. That desire will be fueled by belief. The reality and the power of your own experience with the Archangel Michael operated beyond the boundaries of space/time. The challenge for you is to make accessible the full impact of your experience in time/space so that those who, of themselves, would not believe in the possibility of what you suggest, may become convinced in a subjective manner of the reality of your experience. For in order to aid entities in shifting a paradigm in a drastic and final sense, it is necessary to create a hunger for that new paradigm, a genuine desire to investigate the possibility of creating that new paradigm.

The nature of your experience is that of becoming aware of the mind of the infinite Creator, which is unconditional love. When one says the word “love” in your culture, it is a flabby, weak word compared to the reality of love, for the love of which you became aware in your experience is the love that created all that there is.

The one known as Jesus the Christ, in his teaching often altered people’s awareness radically by healing those who were ill, helping the blind to see and the lame to walk. When faced with that which would seem miraculous, the dream of Earth falls away and all things become possible for that entity at that moment. The challenge therefore, my brother, is to create moments that strip away the torpor of careless unbelief."
Doing something such as manifesting an object out of the air could create a desire to learn or understand. If they are seeing this manifesting then they meant to be there when they made the outline for their life plan. And so it is not an infringement of free will. One can't truly have free will taken from them if it is through something such as manifestation because this ability is integral to everyone.(before life and in life)

These are some thoughts I had come up when reading the session. I don't suggest any one of them is more realistic then The others, only that they are all possibilities and that these are what came to mind first. So maybe they might help your understanding in some way. Or set your thoughts down a path that would.

-Conifer17- Adonai Vasu Borragus
:-)
Reading carefully what you wrote, and thinking.. Thank you.
Quote:73.14
Questioner: An observation of the working itself by another entity would seem to me to partially abridge free will in that a seemingly magical occurrence had taken place as the result of the working of an adept. This could be extended to any phenomenon which is other than normal or acceptable. Could you speak on this paradox that is immediately the problem of anyone doing healing?

Ra: I am Ra. We are humble messengers of the Law of One. To us there are no paradoxes. The workings which seem magical and, therefore, seem to infringe upon free will do not, in themselves, do so, for the distortions of perception are as many as the witnesses and each witness sees what it desires to see. Infringement upon free will occurs in this circumstance only if the entity doing the working ascribes the authorship of this event to its self or its own skills. He who states that no working comes from it but only through it is not infringing upon free will.

I thought this quote was applicable to the dilemma of infringing on freewill when performing seemingly magical acts
Thank you very much for this quote by Ra. This is what I needed to read.
"He who states that no working comes from it but only through it is not infringing upon free will."

That's very helpful. Thanks for the quote!