Bring4th

Full Version: The Purpose of the Densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the quote I am interested in is this:

Quote:87.6 The nature of the densities above your own is that a purpose may be said to be shared by both positive and negative polarities. This purpose is the acquisition of the ability to welcome more and more the less and less distorted love/light and light/love of the One Infinite Creator.

so esstentially as we become more and more of the Creator, our ability to physically embody the love/light increases until we become what amounts to Beings of Light by 5th and 6th Density.

this applies to both the positive and negative path; as there is only ONE LIGHT.

- -

it also seems that the lessons that we learn are essentially to channel and funnel and use this 'Light' and that when we gain a certain adeptship of skill in one density, we are then 'promoted' or Harvested into the next Density where the physical vehicle and physical parameters allow us to work with a higher 'intensity' of light.

this might explain why entities in 3d who are able to contact Intelligent Infinity are given the option to be Harvested; they have somehow shown that they have 'won this game' or 'incorporated the lessons' enough that they can move on. In Gaming Terms, it s a 'level up',

to use the Light one needs to gain skill and understanding. Love is also VITAL Smile The 'LOVE' is what draws the Light of the Infinite Creator down upon us; and it matters not if this love is directed outwards or inwards. There is love, and there is light. And there doesn't seem to be much else lol.

- -

I often wonder why Wanderers are capable of radiating love/light even though they are keyed into a 3rd Density vehicle. What is the quality or attribute that enables them to do this, even though they have loss of access to their Memories?

I would say that the spirit component of their mind/body/spirit, even though it is 3d, has the stamp of one who has 'won the ability' to use love/light. They are passive radiators because this is no longer a conscious ability during this experience, but it is there nonetheless. It is like the question of why people are born with 'talents' even though their mind/body/spirit is still 3d like everyone else. The thing that is different is the spirit component of that complex.

- -

we move through the Densities and it becomes brighter and brighter.

thanks for reading
(03-05-2012, 03:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that the spirit component of their mind/body/spirit, even though it is 3d, has the stamp of one who has 'won the ability' to use love/light.
I believe the material says that a wanderer's spirit component is of the native density (not 3D).

"As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. " (have not seen where they say this before).

Shin'Ar

Quote:
87.6 The nature of the densities above your own is that a purpose may be said to be shared by both positive and negative polarities. This purpose is the acquisition of the ability to welcome more and more the less and less distorted love/light and light/love of the One Infinite Creator. UNQUOTE

The purpose of both densities is to walk toward the Light, the One Light as you noted.

This does not mean that is what both STS and STO is doing. it simply states that both have this as the goal that they should be striving for. Unfortunately those in STS are NOt walking in that direction even though that should be their purpose and goal.

And once again you are suggesting that positive and negative polarity is the difference between STS and STO. These are not poalrities but are choices that polarized beings make. Both STO and STS experience positive and negative polarity inclusively.

I was just about to post how wise your words were UNTIL you made the statement:

QUOTE "and it matters not if this love is directed outwards or inwards." UNQUOTE

I disagree completely. It matters completely which way one directs love. For the sself is an illusion and one cannot love an illusion. The self is artificial and so to love such would be artificial love. The self is temporary so to love oneself is temporary love.

True love, real love, is in understanding that one's true self is found in others, by becoming One with the All, and loving that true identity instead of gratifying the illusion of what you think you are.

3DMonkey

(03-05-2012, 03:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the quote I am interested in is this:

Quote:87.6 The nature of the densities above your own is that a purpose may be said to be shared by both positive and negative polarities. This purpose is the acquisition of the ability to welcome more and more the less and less distorted love/light and light/love of the One Infinite Creator.

so esstentially as we become more and more of the Creator, our ability to physically embody the love/light increases until we become what amounts to Beings of Light by 5th and 6th Density.

this applies to both the positive and negative path; as there is only ONE LIGHT.

- -

it also seems that the lessons that we learn are essentially to channel and funnel and use this 'Light' and that when we gain a certain adeptship of skill in one density, we are then 'promoted' or Harvested into the next Density where the physical vehicle and physical parameters allow us to work with a higher 'intensity' of light.

I find this too literal with assumptions and expectations.

(03-05-2012, 03:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]we move through the Densities and it becomes brighter and brighter.

I find this to be more realistic.
(03-05-2012, 09:06 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]True love, real love, is in understanding that one's true self is found in others, by becoming One with the All, and loving that true identity instead of gratifying the illusion of what you think you are.

As far as I can tell "love" seems to be information/awareness while many tend to think it is connected to our chemical/hormonal instinct to "care", that same instinct used for perpetuating a specie. So, a programmed "love" and a hidden "love."
It is helpful to remove from the concepts of evolution any emotion, and anthropomorphizing.

Consider the field of intelligent infinity: the unmanifest field which is all there is (here), and which one might call Source, God, Love, Light, whatever.

By aligning with that which is what makes everything in this exisitence possible, the field of intelligent infinity, one becomes more and more of what intelligent infinity is, and capable of using more aspects of it.

In this way, however one gets there is a human judgment. If at some point the STS model ceases to work, because at a certain level of alignment the STS approach cannot absorb particular aspects that are of a higher vibration (literally) let's say, then the STS approach must evolve.

Taking the emotion, judgments, and anthropomorphizing out of the equation makes it easier to understand.

At least for me, there may be some eye-rolling going on from those reading my post that I'm not aware of. Smile

Shin'Ar

Okay, can you see me?????

3DMonkey

(03-05-2012, 04:10 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, can you see me?????

I can see the version of you that lives inside my head. That's the only you that exists anyway.

Shin'Ar

(03-05-2012, 08:18 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2012, 04:10 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, can you see me?????

I can see the version of you that lives inside my head. That's the only you that exists anyway.

Oh, well you are really not going to like the following then!!!

Shin'Ar Wrote:the self is an illusion and one cannot love an illusion. The self is artificial and so to love such would be artificial love. The self is temporary so to love oneself is temporary love.

The self is also the One Infinite Creator, and therefore very real and capable of being loved. The One Truth is that which is beyond all division. After this comes the true and the false. The true is just as True as the false because neither is unified except in the One Truth. To explore the false is just as much a seeking of Truth as to explore the true. Therefore, exploration of falsity is as viable as exploration of truth. It is false that we are separate. It is true that we are unified. But neither of these statements is True because both of them imply the Many, which comes after the One. In order to find the Truth, the true and the false must be appreciated as identical.

Shin'Ar Wrote:Both STO and STS experience positive and negative polarity inclusively.

This is true. All experience is fundamentally constituted of an interplay between the positive and the negative. To choose a path is to choose a method of service to the One. STS serves the One within (or below, if you will). STO serves the One above. It is all the One. The path when walked will present myriad instances of negatively and positively polarized experiences. It is up to the walker of the path to decide how these experiences are to be integrated and used to walk further along the path.