Bring4th

Full Version: Do I not have the right to be in STO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

As many of you are aware, I am STO oriented.

As such I do feel an obligation, out of love for others, to warn them of what I believe Ra also warns. That there is consequense to STS of which they should be aware.

I am not going to go through all of that here again as I have done so in many of these threads.

Here I just want to declare that I do not make my views only to antagonize or criticize, or to preach out of arrogance or STS ego. I do so because I believe there is danger in STS that I wish all would understand and realize, so that none might have to suffer those consequences.

I speak out of love and service to others.

I ask that I not be denied this opportunity anymore than you are offered the opportunity to speak in opposotion to it.
Shin'Ar, you are welcome to express your views here. Smile

What I would like to remind you of, is that there is free will. In STO, one needs to balance service with no attachment to outcome. I understand you wanting to help, but you cannot force agreement. What you can do is discuss with us here, and add your light to the sum of light, and set a shining example.

Shin'Ar

I never seek to impose agreement, on the contrary I rarely find it. As to what you mean by attachment to outcome I am confused.

3DMonkey

(03-05-2012, 02:09 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I never seek to impose agreement, on the contrary I rarely find it. As to what you mean by attachment to outcome I am confused.

I find it impossible to find two people who agree with more than 10% of their perspectives. I'd even go so far to say the third density is the disagreement density Smile
(03-05-2012, 02:09 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I never seek to impose agreement, on the contrary I rarely find it. As to what you mean by attachment to outcome I am confused.

I did not mean to say that YOU are attached to outcomes, rather that that would be the line which is crossed in "helping" others. If you are not attached, great.

Attachment to outcome is having a vested interest in whether or not the person you are speaking to follows your advice. It can simply be because you care, and want to help, but it still is attachment. (I don't mean "you" in particular, but "you" in the general sense of anybody.)

Shin'Ar

(03-05-2012, 02:57 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

I did not mean to say that YOU are attached to outcomes, rather that that would be the line which is crossed in "helping" others. If you are not attached, great.

Attachment to outcome is having a vested interest in whether or not the person you are speaking to follows your advice. It can simply be because you care, and want to help, but it still is attachment. (I don't mean "you" in particular, but "you" in the general sense of anybody.)

By your definition then,

Yes I do care. I have hope for humanity and I believe that the All will prevail in love. And so I do have an attachment.
(03-05-2012, 03:04 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2012, 02:57 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

By your definition then,

Yes I do care. I have hope for humanity and I believe that the All will prevail in love. And so I do have an attachment.

I will try and be more clear. Smile You can care, and not be attached. The attachment comes from having an emotional charge to the outcome. I pay attention to any emotional charge I have, especially when advising someone who has asked for my advice; it alerts me that I may be invested in whether or not the person takes my advice.

Free will must be respected.

Shin'Ar

Free will is not disrespected by a person's sincere compassion for another's plight.
Shin'Ar,

Perhaps you have missed the good news! The Light has prevailed! Dark hearts are converting to the Light in droves! There is no need for concern. All is well.

Shin'Ar

(03-05-2012, 03:46 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar,

Perhaps you have missed the good news! The Light has prevailed! Dark hearts are converting to the Light in droves! There is no need for concern. All is well.

ah, my bad then!
Shin'Ar, let us just get a few things out of the way first.

1) I love you. I love each and every member in this forum for being here. That includes those that I not resonate with as much, and those that I resonate with. I do not really know if this is an STS or an STO act, nor do I care.
2) With that being said, as an outsider, I do see a pattern, a driving force behind your posts.

You have a driving force behind your posts that equals to those of that were called "Zealots" a few centuries ago. They have gained insight to what seems to be an ultimately revealing information, and feel the need to not only share it, but to try and convert many people to the "Right" path. I know this because it is EXACTLY what I have been doing to my friends lately, although I have the luxury of being drunk when disturbing them with this info BigSmile

So you must understand that I absolutely mean no harm or no ill feelings towards you. None at all. I recognize that you have this need and until you deal with it, you will make a whirlwind out of this place like you have been doing lately. And that is amazing. It is catalyst for those who need it, it is a driving push for those that need it, and it is an "argument" catalyst for those that need it.

But. And here comes the big but.

My personal belief and experience tells me that:
1) All religions and all teachings deeply agree with one thing - and this one thing, humans usually edit out of the holy scripts, or simply ignore it: DO NOT FORCE ANYTHING ON OTHERS. As soon as you expect others to do something like this or that, love goes out of the window. It is not the way.

Whatever path your are walking, be an example. Listen to what channeled materials like Bashar say: be positive by not enforcing your views on others or engaing them, but by showing a positive example of how positive attitude and love can help one change its fate, its surroundings, its circumstances, its state of being.

STS is not a trap. Ultimately, there are no traps in this reality. We are all in one. Every single brother of us who will go on to higher densities of "STS" will experience an intensified understanding and a longing that will ultimately boil, break down and upon entering sixth density, they will be such a dense, loving being that both the concept of STS and STO will meld. They will not bother with inflicting or recieving harm as the concept will not exist to them. Finally, right? They are important. Everyone is important. Every piece in this godlike puzzle. Every harmful being, every helpful being, every sinister thought, every loving act.

So no rush. Really, chill out. Open up a bottle of wine. Relax. Love those that are choosing the hard way. Because it is their way. And with exploring what you do not want to explore, they are helping you. Helping all of us.
Please..... I do 'NOT' want saved.

I don't know you ( Hello Smile I'm Andrea ) - I posted in in another post, and then said sorry.... I really don't want to upset you.

Just the Irony in what you were posting stuck me.

Live and let live. Share, please share.... it makes the tapestry of our patchwork greater, but don't mess with the patch of another.

Each patch is perfect in the big snuggly quilt of the creator.

Shin'Ar

(03-05-2012, 05:21 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]Please..... I do 'NOT' want saved.

I don't know you ( Hello Smile I'm Andrea ) - I posted in in another post, and then said sorry.... I really don't want to upset you.

Just the Irony in what you were posting stuck me.

Live and let live. Share, please share.... it makes the tapestry of our patchwork greater, but don't mess with the patch of another.

Each patch is perfect in the big snuggly quilt of the creator.

You are the only one that has the power to save yourself. Why are saying this to me? All I do is call out the warning so that everyone has the chance to choose. What you choose to do with your life is completely in your hands now.