Bring4th

Full Version: Massive Extraterrestrial Rock Hit Earth 13 Millennia Ago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Massive Extraterrestrial Rock Hit Earth 13 Millennia Ago, According to Nano-Evidence

Quote:This time, the researchers studied a different location — a lake in central Mexico instead of Greenland — and used a different set of techniques to take their measurements. The team studied a 10-centimeter-thick, carbon-rich layer dating to 12,900 years ago, which contained nanodiamonds, carbon spherules and other material.

Interesting. I understand nanodiamonds are now being investigated for potential use to introduce genetic material into the body.

Promise Of Nanodiamonds For Safer Gene Therapy

Polymer-Functionalized Nanodiamond Platforms as Vehicles for Gene Delivery

Testing possibilities for establishing nanodiamond-DNA-conjugates
The time frame is roughly similar to the dates Ra gave for the destruction of Atlantis.
(03-05-2012, 10:14 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]The time frame is roughly similar to the dates Ra gave for the destruction of Atlantis.

That's true. I wonder if this finding might be related to some sort of land-based explosion(s) rather than an incoming object...

I may be going out on a limb here, but isn't is possible this object was the moon? It only weighs 1.24% the Earth and since its so dense on the outside and so not-dense on the inside, it could have bounced off of our atmosphere like a beach ball off the surface water of a swimming pool. This ~could~ also explain the exact method of the fall of Atlantis and the global flooding around that time (the moon being much much closer would make the tides much much stronger). Just a theory on our true history; thoughts?
(03-05-2012, 11:20 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]I may be going out on a limb here, but isn't is possible this object was the moon? It only weighs 1.24% the Earth and since its so dense on the outside and so not-dense on the inside, it could have bounced off of our atmosphere like a beach ball off the surface water of a swimming pool. This ~could~ also explain the exact method of the fall of Atlantis and the global flooding around that time (the moon being much much closer would make the tides much much stronger). Just a theory on our true history; thoughts?

I dunno. I can't think of any reason off of the top of my head why not. Are you aware of any myths dating to that time involving the moon?
I am not currently aware of any myths that directly relate to the moon and this.

Getting back on topic: the diamond / crystal playing a role in DNA modification is most intriguing. It always seemed "hokey" to me, the whole crystal power thing; but I am most pleased to be proven wrong so far. =O)
i hate the moon,
the atlantians sent off the moon. at least one of them
(03-06-2012, 04:30 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i hate the moon,
the atlantians sent off the moon. at least one of them

can i interest you in a t-shirt then? BigSmile

[Image: 7o5LU.jpg]
i want
Funny- I was just on my way to the forums to start a new thread on this very subject. I just finished watching a documentary about the extinction of many large land animals around 13,000 years ago and how many scientists suspect an asteroid or comet may be responsible. Here it is:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/last-extinction/

They mention that no impact crater has yet been found to verify this theory, and that perhaps it landed in either an ocean body or on an ice sheet. Perhaps those scenarios could possibly have created the tsunamis that led to the destruction of Atlantis as described by Ra?

What are the time lines given by Ra again? I remember there were two destruction events, one worse than the other.
Ra said the destruction was caused by war. It's possible that the war was devastating enough that it caused the extinction, too.

Quote:10.15 ...Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively-oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Ra said they aren't good with numbers. I wonder if they meant 11000 BC instead of 11000 years ago.
(03-06-2012, 02:37 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said the destruction was caused by war. It's possible that the war was devastating enough that it caused the extinction, too.

Ra said they aren't good with numbers. I wonder if they meant 11000 BC instead of 11000 years ago.

Re: numbers, yes, I think that's quite possible. Ra stated many times that they had trouble with our numbering system. The timeline Ra gave and what we have from fossil records & other evidence are too uncannily close to ignore.

I also suspect that when Ra said the destruction was caused by war, we take it to mean that the mass consciousness of Atlantis at the time was warlike and thereby brought upon themselves the asteroid / comet. It sounds strange, but I think if consciousness is what drives our realities it is plausible. Consider global warming- there are physical reasons that science will focus on, but the "real" reason is due to the disharmony in our global mind. Or the battle of Los Angeles event (ufo flap) which could have been brought about by American's high level of fear / anxiety around WW2 events.

Perhaps if the average Atlantean mentality was more harmonious the disaster could have been averted? It would be interested to understand how that mechanism actually works, i.e. the psyche -> physical reality (asteroid pushing) works.
:/ does disintehration mean nukes or bombs?
(03-06-2012, 02:47 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]I also suspect that when Ra said the destruction was caused by war, we take it to mean that the mass consciousness of Atlantis at the time was warlike and thereby brought upon themselves the asteroid / comet. It sounds strange, but I think if consciousness is what drives our realities it is plausible. Consider global warming- there are physical reasons that science will focus on, but the "real" reason is due to the disharmony in our global mind. Or the battle of Los Angeles event (ufo flap) which could have been brought about by American's high level of fear / anxiety around WW2 events.

It's possible, but they were pretty specific:

Quote:24.2 ...Many, many were displaced due to societal actions both upon Atlantis and upon those areas of what you would call North African deserts to which some Atlanteans had gone after the first conflict. Earth changes continued due to these, what you would call, nuclear bombs and other crystal weapons, sinking the last great land masses approximately 9,600 of your years ago.
it's sad. all that war.
(03-06-2012, 02:37 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said they aren't good with numbers. I wonder if they meant 11000 BC instead of 11000 years ago.

I suspect that is the case. Though I've often wondered why it would be that Ra repeatedly makes these kinds of mistakes. The most intriguing explanation I have come up with is that there is at least one fairly large chunk of history that has been edited out of the collective consciousness.

(03-06-2012, 03:37 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that is the case. Though I've often wondered why it would be that Ra repeatedly makes these kinds of mistakes. The most intriguing explanation I have come up with is that there is at least one fairly large chunk of history that has been edited out of the collective consciousness.

It could be as simple as that the calculations from density to density and from time/space to space/time are difficult.

Quote:57.33 The calculation necessary to move from one system to another through the dimensions are somewhat difficult. Therefore, we have the most difficulty sharing numerical concepts with you and take this opportunity to repeat our request that you monitor our numbers and query any that seem questionable.
(03-06-2012, 02:57 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:nuclear bombs and other crystal weapons

This is very interesting. Up until fairly recently I had this sort of cartoonish idea of "crystal weapons" in my head like there was some huge crystal atop a tower shooting beams around. As a result of this, I have had a tendency to not take this idea seriously.

But... if certain cultures were in possession of nanotechnology... well that would actually explain quite a lot! First of all, it would explain why it for the most part hasn't been detected by standard archaeological methods. Secondly, it would explain how the technology could have persisted among humanity after its original inventors left the scene. With nanotechnology it is much easier to create self-replicating and self-assembling technologies.

As far as weapons are concerned... if one were to experiment with different nano-substances, I imagine nanodiamonds would top the list.
Could be, but it could also be that the explosions blew the big crystals to smithereens.
(03-06-2012, 04:00 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Could be, but it could also be that the explosions blew the big crystals to smithereens.

Could be.
More stories about this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...sation.htm

Quote:Scientists find 'melt-glass' in 12,000-year-old rock
Melt glass forms at 1,700 degrees - equal to atomic bomb

http://www.slate.com/blogs/trending/2012...lass_.html

(Funny how they recognize that it's similar to an atomic bomb without considering that it might have been an atomic bomb.)
Bashar says 'asteroidal impact':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKcINTt3udI