Bring4th

Full Version: Channelling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

What exactly do you think it means when someone becomes a channel?
(03-06-2012, 11:25 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly do you think it means when someone becomes a channel?

In brief I would say that a channel is an entity who serves as an instrument through which information, energy, or a particular service is transmitted. In a way we are all channels for something greater than our individual, finite identities.

The vocal channel is one who serves in a specific sense, as does the radio, by tuning into a particular frequency and relaying that which is received to the listener. All sorts of variables factor into the frequency received, its quality of reception and transmission, whether it is broad or narrow band, etc.

Cyan

They reach into their own mind and see the fractal self that is there and picks a specific area of that fractal self to paint as the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

And then they give that area a name. Say, "Ra"

And then they ask this "Ra" to shine a light on them.

If they are lucky, phenominally pure and strong willed. They can force this fractal self to do this task at the request of the entity and for the purpose of what ever the entity has degreed must happen.

IF not, they simply become a unwitting recepient for information and beliefs for areas or entities massively older, smarter, and non-temporal that will gradually overtake their world, eventually the whole reality that they reside in.

Most of the time this is insidious and slow and ends up with the being believing that their primary existence lies beyond this moment, in some illusionary concept related to time, such as.

"after death, i'll go here" or "I'll go to heaven (STO) You go to hell (STS)"

Eventually, the being molds their beliefs around a concept based around these.

Depending on how accurate and how far the vision of the original channel. IT is possible to channel the singular source (intelligent infinity) though, it is far more probable that they will channel some random thought pattern in the fractal and end up giving up who they are, for who someone else was/is/will be.

Personally, I used to put much faith in channelled materials, then I took a step back and realized our existence is a channeled dream if any of the channeled material is correct at all.