Bring4th

Full Version: What does it FEEL LIKE to contact intelligent energy/intelligent infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can only speak to my own EXPERIENCE of this, although I have asked a couple of other forum members about theirs.

Basically, this sense of Union of Energies happens because there are 2 LIGHT STREAMS that are present in all human beings.

1) the Creator enters through the Feet and travels upwards to the Crown Chakra. This is an involuntary process, and how far the Light gets is determined by which chakras are blocked/activated.

2) there is an 'Inner Light' which is drawn THROUGH the Crown Chakra and down into the Body. This is a voluntary process, and depends upon the Calling Strength of the Will.

- -

the proof of statement #2 is in this passage:

Quote:Q: light invoked through the crown chakra?

Ra: The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control.

The full quote is here, but is quite difficult to unpack.

73.8 Questioner: Then will you speak of the difference between the spiraling light that enters through the feet and the light invoked through the crown chakra?

Ra: I am Ra. The action of the upward spiraling light drawn by the will to meet the inner light of the One Infinite Creator may be likened to the beating of the heart and the movement of the muscles surrounding the lungs and all the other functions of the parasympathetic nervous system. The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control.

- -

when One is able to bring this point of Union of Energies into the Third Eye and Higher, then the undiluted force of intelligent energy/intelligent infinity may be experienced.

so what does it feel like?

I don't claim to have Powers or Abilities, as I am still trying to understand what is going on, and how to steer it. But I do have a sense of drawing upon an ENERGY or WISDOM that is beyond the physical being.

My analogy would be Your Normal Physical Body is like a mobile phone with a battery. It runs down and you need to recharge it with food and sleep. There is only a limited amount of 'power' available each day.

With intelligent energy/intelligent infinity, it's like being plugged into the electricity mains. You have access to 'stuff' that is BEYOND THE SELF. You feel like you can give, because there is always more of where it came from. There is no more 'scarcity' anymore Smile

- -

this is a quote from Latwii:

Quote:When the entity has sufficiently cleared each of the energy centers within the physical vehicle, then it is possible for the entity to reach from indigo ray through violet to the eighth energy level, and contact those portions of the one infinite Creator known as intelligent energy and intelligent infinity, the latter producing the experience of unspeakable joy as the entity knows the full presence of the one infinite Creator.

more on the Inner Light here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...7#pid14757

Unbound

"The action of the upward spiraling light drawn by the will to meet the inner light of the One Infinite Creator may be likened to the beating of the heart and the movement of the muscles surrounding the lungs and all the other functions of the parasympathetic nervous system. The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control."

Sounds like a direct reference to the Kundalini, which is that point within the chakra system where the upward flowing energy from the Earth/your being, meets the incoming energies from your crown chakra.

I think it's also important to note that Ra has stated, I believe, that it is possible to contact intelligent infinity through ANY of the centers. They made particular note of this being done through the Sacral Chakra.

As for the feeling, well, I've only had a couple experiences of "Source", but invariably it came with complete peace, a complete lack of thought activity without intention, a major increase in sensory stimulation (in the most joyful way), and the innate feeling of perfection of the moment. My heart and energy field felt expanded, in the sense that I felt that I was not "in" my body, but that my energy field has spread in to the entire area, I had filled the entire space with my consciousness and I was aware of every part of it. Very much a feeling of being "larger than Oneself."
yes, that's a good point Azrael.

If there is enough upward momentum from the first 3 chakras, it seems possible to bypass the Green and even possibly Blue ray centers to hit the pineal gland directly.

I assume there is some 'dissipation/attenuation' due to 'forcing the energies' through a deactivated point, but it does seem possible.

- -

and Peace, yes. Like returning to the Infinite Ocean, no?

Cool

Unbound

That is the basic concept, and also why the building up of the WILL is most imperative for those of negative orientation, because without the meticulous mental control the raw lower energies, unrefined by those two chakras, would be chaotic. It does indeed dissipate energies by this method, which is why entropy is such an issue for the negative polarity, since they have to basically constantly "feed" off of others in order to keep their strength. They also have to maintain the closed state of their closed chakras to maintain their polarity, and hence another source of the intense discipline.

The Infinite Ocean is an excellent way to describe the feeling, it was very much like being in the Cosmic Fluid, I could see it too, the energy and the air all around me, and I could feel it, all the particles in the room.
The term Infinite Ocean sits well with me too. I don't know how to confirm that whatever I experience is contact with intelligent infinity, but I have had one exceptional experience during meditation. I felt like I had dissolved into the universe, like I knew existence in a way I had never even imagined, with no sense of self or even any real definition of anything at all, just pure being. It was timeless yet brief. Relieving, but in a way sad...I wish it were an experience easily accessible to me, I think that it would save me from feeling so weary of life sometimes.
No matter what mind makes of the circumstantial focus on distortion, that energy is a foundation, seemingly supporting every possible reflective thought in a positive, affirming manner. It genuinely provides all that is needed.

When I attended the Homecoming last year, I met a person there in whose eyes I saw Infinite Ocean. I could not describe it better than using that same analogy: "Infinite Ocean".

This is an extremely interesting thread, and I hope that more people will share their experiences. I am not the one of those who should be sharing here, as my contacts with intelligent energy/infinity has not been of that sort that would transpire the border of time/space into the space/time. I have too much of "illusory material" to work through yet, if that would ever happen.

Nevertheless, what I have experienced is the *presence* of the Creator. And I've experienced the complete peace. It was like falling into an infinite meadow of light, and being embraced by peace. I've experienced couple of what people might call satori. I've had different, various experiences. But the merging, and the union with the Creator, I have not. Whenever I come close to that, I feel burning tears in my eyes. I can't handle the beauty and the joy. It is, as Latui, stated, an unspeakable joy.

Recently, just couple of days ago, in the middle of my busy, mundane third density life, I suddenly faced - and I don't know how to better describe it than using these words - my personfied intelligence. I recognized myself. It was like waking up from a dream, and I could barely breathe thinking: "This is me! Meee!" I knew myself in that moment. It lasted couple of hours. But I could not merge with that. There arised a deep knowing, from levels far more wiser than my conscious aware self, that I was not ready, as the "channels" through which this intelligence will run then, are not clear, or clean. It would bring much confusion, and can also go really wrong, if these "channels" are not worked through and cleared.

One of the most beautiful quotes in the material that I personaly find is this:

Ra Wrote:When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your space/time. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

3DMonkey

I don't think you feel it at all. Why would my spirit or mind begin with energy pulsating in my tailbone? I don't think so.

Intelligent energy is in all things and is a mental concept to address "why" a rock is a rock instead of a fish. IMO
(03-07-2012, 12:46 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you feel it at all. Why would my spirit or mind begin with energy pulsating in my tailbone? I don't think so.

Intelligent energy is in all things and is a mental concept to address "why" a rock is a rock instead of a fish. IMO

Actually, I have felt it too in the past months, without knowing what it is, and exactly the way it has been described in the op.

It took me half a year of yoga and chakra opening meditations before the effect came, but since then, I can invoke that almost instantly, anytime, anyplace. It is real.
(03-07-2012, 12:46 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you feel it at all.

What do you mean? Any perceived contact or meaningful occurrence during meditation is a hallucination or mind-influenced event?

Quote: Why would my spirit or mind begin with energy pulsating in my tailbone? I don't think so.

Why not? Your body contains a web of electromagnetic energy...that's not speculation.

3DMonkey

(03-07-2012, 03:53 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean? Any perceived contact or meaningful occurrence during meditation is a hallucination or mind-influenced event?

Pretty much. What does eating an Oreo cookie feel like? How do you eat an Oreo? I like to hold it in milk so long it disentigrates on my tongue. Would it help to lie still and clear my mind and believe there are angels in the room with me? Well, if I'm so inclined, it would be an experience I could label intelligent infinity. That's just a label though. I could call it a wonderful Saturday morning and get the same results.

Unbound

The energy pulsating in the tailbone is that of the Kundalini, and indeed when the Kundalini raises, that is very much part of the experience of contacting Intelligent Infinity. I say this because this is what I have experienced each time I have made that contact, and I most certainly felt it, perceived it and had very physical experiences in relation to it.
(03-07-2012, 04:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Pretty much. What does eating an Oreo cookie feel like? How do you eat an Oreo? I like to hold it in milk so long it disentigrates on my tongue. Would it help to lie still and clear my mind and believe there are angels in the room with me? Well, if I'm so inclined, it would be an experience I could label intelligent infinity. That's just a label though. I could call it a wonderful Saturday morning and get the same results.

But the sensation of eating an oreo cookie is something you can attain through specific practices. Go to the store, buy and oreo cookie, and eat it. If you want it to dissolve on your tongue, hold it in milk.

Doing certain things lead to a certain experience. If you want to call eating an oreo cookie intelligent infinity, that's fine, but I'd say it's akin to calling eating an avocado "eating an oreo cookie." Sure it's great, and we experience it subjectively, but they're different things that come from different avenues of experience. And calling it "eating an avocado" instead of "eating an oreo cookie" does not delegitimize the experience of eating the oreo cookie, or make it any less real, or change the experience of actually eating an avocado.
As I understand it, once someone has polarized you are constantly in contact with and channeling its energy so that further balancing helps 3d transform into 4d. There are just deeper experiences to be had.

"The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density..."

Shin'Ar

We cannot know what it is like to contact Intelligent Infinity, for when that is made, we become Intelligent Infinity. And since such is infinity it has not happened. It is an ongoing process.

We can connect with Intelligent Energy. But I find it awkward to speak in these terms. It is unfamiliar to me.

This Kundalini experience of awakening the Sacred Fire within is an aspect of that contact.

But I prefer to think of contact as the mating of circles. Fields of consciousnesses. There is the One Consciousness responsible for the All. This extends to, and is the Source of, all other fields of consciousness. The Intelligent Energy that it expends as it processes thought is the Sacred Fire that bears all creation into existence. It is the Light that shines into everything that the darkness could not comprehend. It is the Sacred Flame that dances within the form of every creation.

As smaller fields of consciousness we interact with other fields of consciousness. Some are similar to our own and others are vastly larger. Every field contains its own memories and information that is shared when they mate with another field. In that Sacred Union or mating circles sharing their information and experiences with each other, we find this contact with intelligent energy that you speak of.

As fields of consciousness, the more aware we are, and the higher evolved we are, the more eligible we are to connect with more evolved and larger fields of consciousness. In this way the more advanced connect with the less advanced, and vice versa, and experiences and information is shared and passed on in a successivly increasing order. The fields of consciousness of one galaxy share in this way with others. Stars, planets, and entities beyond our comprehension all share in this way. This is the way of the universe. This is why even a stone or a tree can share with the human. Everything has a field of consciousness, evolved at various stages of evolution.

So in response to the OP here, often this sharing is not even realized. It will not be a feeling of ecstacy or arousal. It may even be subconscious.

Unbound

Spheres within spheres within spheres within spheres, all within another, all without another, in One sphere, one circle, one binding and Eternal Relationship.

Shin'Ar

(03-07-2012, 11:40 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Spheres within spheres within spheres within spheres, all within another, all without another, in One sphere, one circle, one binding and Eternal Relationship.

The circle is a sacred revelation. It is certain evidence that there is intelligence behind creation. The circle is sacred to many of us who understand.

Unbound

I would like to post some lyrics that I wrote a couple years ago, unaware as I am now of their contents, but I feel they are somewhat related to what we are discussing here.

Alchemist's Lament

Applying a formula, a mere ritual
The act of solving, a circle closed
Symbols, script and numbers awry
But all the calculations deny

A simple bond
Ancient degrees
A master of science
A magus indeed

A circle truly is the perfect shape
That of an atom, our planet as well
Shapes and figures in our control
A collision of matter, experiments unfold

To transform the place
Upon which we stand
A denial of nature
Which we wish to command

A magus, his own experiment
A scientist all but his own
Yet both must explore the other
To reach their farthest goals

A connection untold
Kept from discovery
A master of science
A magus indeed

Energy, a constant in both
A force to mold, to command
That which runs the cosmos
And the great cogs of time
A twisting and turning
True power in our hands

Destroyers and creators
Of worlds unknown
A master of science
A magus indeed

Yet one question still stands
Which side will command?

---

This was back before I had ever read any channeled material and I had been working from intuitive concepts of Hermetic Alchemy.
I was rather frustrated to see magic and science as divergent ideologies, when in my conception they are interwoven and meant to be utilized together.
That being said, maybe such inspirations as this are what contact with Intelligent Infinity is all about?

A friend once said to me: "God speaks in inspiration." That has always stuck with me since.

Shin'Ar

(sry, had to do it this way cause you edited your replay and made mine out of order,lol)
Azreal said: This was back before I had ever read any channeled material and I had been working from intuitive concepts of Hermetic Alchemy.UNQUOTE

No, this was when, as you are now, working with information and memory stored in your consciousness.

You see, you know. It might not always be understood but its in there stored away.

What you speak of above is the mating of the two fields of consciousness we would call science and esoterics. And how although they share so much in common, the smaller of the two just can't quite seem to fully comprehend the larger.

And yet: "Yet both must explore the other
To reach their farthest goals"

Unbound

Wait, so I'm confused. What is the difference between information and memory stored in the consciousness compared to contact with Intelligent Infinity?

I mean, if each "individual" field of consciousness is part of the One Consciousness, then realistically every single also potentially has the entirety of information within the One Consciousness, but each is only at a different "beginning point"... yes? So would contact with Intelligent Infinity thus be the result of activated potentials within an "individual" field of Consciousness as a result of contact with another "individual" which results in a mutual moment of "remembrance"?

Like the Infinity Symbol. Some think of it as being like a figure-eight, or a mobius strip, but what if you just imagine it as a circle that has had two of its edges pinched together?

(03-07-2012, 11:34 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]We cannot know what it is like to contact Intelligent Infinity, for when that is made, we become Intelligent Infinity. And since such is infinity it has not happened. It is an ongoing process.

"Thus, there are those among your people at this time whose purity is already one with intelligent infinity."

"Your experience was a function of your ability to contact intelligent infinity."

Shin'Ar

Azrael asked: So would contact with Intelligent Infinity thus be the result of activated potentials within an "individual" field of Consciousness as a result of contact with another "individual" which results in a mutual moment of "remembrance"?"UNQUOTE

Potentiality is the answer, yes.

Fields interact with fields of similar consciousness.

A human of third density would not be interacting with the field of another planet for instance. Not in the sense of being able to share information in a comprehensive manner.

And they certainly would not be mating with the field of the Intelligent Infinity on a level of comprehension.

All fields are connected via the chain of succession from higher to lower, but comprehension and ability to utilize what energties and information is shared is limited to the potential of the least of the two.

As to Icaro's post, we all share in the process of the Intelligent Infinity, but none has made that contact. It is a process of infinity, so how could it be. There is a quote in the Ra material that addresses this, but I paraphrase, ' when one makes contact with the Intellignent Inifinity one becomes the Intelligent Infinity. And as I also pointed out, Thoth calls this dilemma a Great Mystery that we can never attain.

Unbound

Yes, this is clear and natural. Energy always seeks balance, and so it never overpowers itself, it only works with that amount that is functional without imbalance. Of course, until co-Creators start to impose their wills upon it...

Shin'Ar

(03-08-2012, 12:13 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is clear and natural. Energy always seeks balance, and so it never overpowers itself, it only works with that amount that is functional without imbalance. Of course, until co-Creators start to impose their wills upon it...

So you do have a sense of humor!!!!

Unbound

My friend, ignore all appearances. Wink

3DMonkey

(03-07-2012, 05:19 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2012, 04:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

But the sensation of eating an oreo cookie is something you can attain through specific practices. Go to the store, buy and oreo cookie, and eat it. If you want it to dissolve on your tongue, hold it in milk.

Doing certain things lead to a certain experience. If you want to call eating an oreo cookie intelligent infinity, that's fine, but I'd say it's akin to calling eating an avocado "eating an oreo cookie." Sure it's great, and we experience it subjectively, but they're different things that come from different avenues of experience. And calling it "eating an avocado" instead of "eating an oreo cookie" does not delegitimize the experience of eating the oreo cookie, or make it any less real, or change the experience of actually eating an avocado.

Yeah. What I'm saying is that we can call intelligent energy whatever we want because it can't be measured either way. 'Whatever suits your fancy'
(03-08-2012, 12:44 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. What I'm saying is that we can call intelligent energy whatever we want because it can't be measured either way. 'Whatever suits your fancy'
Yes, you can subjectively describe it in a variety of ways - which was the question asked in the first place. But "Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto", the experiences are pretty much the same and it's a fairly obviously recognizable description. So while you can describe it the way you want, the form of awareness provided is gonna be brain and experiential-nexus interpreted and congruent. No one is that much of an island where they can stay connected and work creatively moment-to-moment. So we have the similar experience of awareness to describe, and that's it. We know what it is, given our nature. Interestingly, Ken Wilber commented that it could only be described from the standpoint of one's current valuing system (which is experiencer's current 'subdensity').

3DMonkey

(03-08-2012, 12:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2012, 12:44 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. What I'm saying is that we can call intelligent energy whatever we want because it can't be measured either way. 'Whatever suits your fancy'
Yes, you can subjectively describe it in a variety of ways - which was the question asked in the first place. But "Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto", the experiences are pretty much the same and it's a fairly obviously recognizable description. So while you can describe it the way you want, the form of awareness provided is gonna be brain and experiential-nexus interpreted and congruent. No one is that much of an island where they can stay connected and work creatively moment-to-moment. So we have the similar experience of awareness to describe, and that's it. We know what it is, given our nature. Interestingly, Ken Wilber commented that it could only be described from the standpoint of one's current valuing system (which is experiencer's current 'subdensity').

Fun stuff. Animal crackers and spray icing.
(03-08-2012, 01:02 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2012, 12:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Fun stuff. Animal crackers and spray icing.
Yes, I think we already know each bit of everything ultimately contains everything.

Shin'Ar

What does it FEEL LIKE to contact intelligent energy/intelligent infinity?

It feels just like this!
Pages: 1 2 3 4