Bring4th

Full Version: Solar Powered Human (Wish I could Meet This Guy!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solar Powered Human
Please watch this video to see how 'awake' this guy is! WHOA!
just check out... hira ratan manek for some sun gazing info

damn .. all these sun gazing type videos appearing on this forum .... i think i should start it up again .. but that means getting up at 5:30am :/ lol

(03-06-2012, 05:09 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Solar Powered Human

Another awesome video by this 'wayshower'/wanderer

Enlightenment NOW !
(03-06-2012, 05:35 PM)51/49 Wrote: [ -> ]just check out... hira ratan manek for some sun gazing info

damn .. all these sun gazing type videos appearing on this forum .... i think i should start it up again .. but that means getting up at 5:30am :/ lol

I aware of HRM but I thought this guy not being a Guru of any sorts and for the most part just a random guy was extremely interesting.

Thanks for the feedback though.

(03-06-2012, 05:09 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Solar Powered Human

Rad video, Daydramin! (Yes, the "r" adjective lives on.)

I watched the sun rise over the mountains some miles away in the Nevada desert last fall that was transcendent. I felt if I was gazing into a portal of sorts. As if my physical eyes could see into the heart of the infinite mystery which created all that we are.

Also.... when posting a link, would you in the future remember to include some kind of description about the content of the link and/or why you would like to share it? Helps the busy among us. (See guideline below.) Thank you. : )

Quote:12) When sharing a link to a webpage (including to something within llresearch.org), please either:

a) provide a short description of the page in your own words
b) provide an excerpt of the material (one to three paragraphs) along with the link.

Doing this rather than posting a "blind link" prevents confusion and saves time for readers.

Likewise, when posting material not your own to the forums, limit the amount of text posted to one to three paragraphs along with a link to the material, if possible. This avoids readers having to scroll through massively long posts.
Wow, very profound video, I really enjoyed it. BigSmile
Will do GLB.

And I just find it amazingly interesting the words he uses. To me, this guy is the definition of a Wanderer if there ever was one.
Yes, Daydreamin. He's obviously a Wanderer. Great video. Shared it with friends. See? Love and Light shining, reaching others, multiplying off one's radiance.
51/49, I do my sungazing at sunset. That not work for you? It's one of the best times of the day for me.