Bring4th

Full Version: Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from Carla's latest UPI column

"Planet Earth is a living, sentient being. In the early 1970s, when I was learning to channel, I once channeled the Earth. I could not find that transcript for you or I would include a quotation from it. I suppose that it escaped being recorded. I channeled for some months before it was protocol to tape my work. However I know from first-hand experience that Mother Earth is alive."

i was wondering whether anyone else had had any direct communication with the earth? i did once - when i was driving and i was thinking how silly my journey for work really was, and i was pondering the noise and the vibration the earth must feel with so many vehicles traversing her, and i was feeling sad that i had to take (in my view) this silly long journey and adding to that noise

i heard clear as a bell her voice - comforting / reassuring and really very amused - like a mother enjoying something silly that a child had said. it was a lovely, warm experience Smile i felt quite differently about our planet after that

ayadew

When I feel a lack of energy I lie down on grass and simply focus on gratitude towards our planet and all second/first density life that feeds us and makes life possible together.
They work so hard for me to simply exist here and experience all, and that fills me with energy and gratitude.

Our vehicle in space is a beautiful one
(08-16-2009, 05:54 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]i heard clear as a bell her voice - comforting / reassuring and really very amused - like a mother enjoying something silly that a child had said. it was a lovely, warm experience Smile i felt quite differently about our planet after that

I've gotten a similar impression many times. The most recent was on my son's birthday. I was looking at all the toys, boxes, wrapping paper, paper plates, pop cans, ect... I said to Life, "I'm sorry, I try and try to be considerate, but there's always so much stuff."

Life basically laughed and smiled at silly little me, as if Life really needed my help. The desire to help is about us growing spiritually, becoming more connected to the they rest of life by consideration of how our actions affect other parts of Life. Life doesn't really need help. We both shared a good laugh and a few moments of connection together at the thought.

The thing is, Life wants us to grow spiritually and become more connected. If an individual can embrace this mentality, they can be allowed to live and do all the things that are a part of life. Drive a car, see your kids get way to many presents, and so on.

However to in order to be properly balanced as a society our global influence should be matched by a sense of global responsibility. Life will make sure were grow as we should, and can teach us the hard way about how we are connected and our actions affect the rest of life.