Bring4th

Full Version: Which AM am I?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

Lately, whenever I am thinking of people, or a discussion I've had someone, or I guess really thinking in general, I seem to enter this state of association with the identities within my thoughts. When I think of another person, it is always from the angle of beyond temporal conceptions. When I read the words of another, they absorb me, and I absorb them, and we are One. When I pet my cat, there is no difference between the joy the cat feels and the joy that I feel, we share a heart, as all do, we are One.

Some people think that you can feel pain and suffering and see it as pleasure, as enjoyable, but this is impossible. What they have done is simply caused pain to become a trigger for the sensation that is pleasure. They have made one thing to be the same as its opposite, in a delusional way anyways. This is not a unification, as some might think whenever they see the word "one". This is a conformity, an assimilation, which ultimately negates the meaning of both. Well, if you feel pleasure with pain, how will you know not to burn your hand again after you have done so?

This is not the same as seeing and accepting both pain and pleasure for what they are, and then seeing them in Unity, which means they both must be that which they are, but interconnected. If you cannot tell the difference between pleasure and pain, how can you be sure you are experiencing either at all?

This is how I begin to tell what is the essence of my pure Being. If I am in pain, I must realize that I am not the pain, for the pain is a choice that I have allowed to exist within my individuated field of consciousness through the agreement to incarnate within a physical body, which is of duality, and thus the polarity. The feeling that is beyond pleasure or pain has been described, or at least attempts have been made, and most often referred to as "Bliss". This is not happiness, this is not pleasure or mere excitement, for these are all emotions of the bodies. This bliss is a feeling that cannot be truly contained in any word, or even any one feeling, for it is a state of Being, a state of consciousness which can only be recognized when it is experienced. I have now realized, that should I make of myself a Field of Bliss, then surely all through walk through my Fields shall also be able to see Bliss. This I hope to Be, this Field of Bliss, so that all may partake, and such shall be the manner of my Bliss, that which is given abundantly for All, blessings, adonai.
if I may say so, you may have issues of OVERIDENTIFICATION.

I first noticed this when you related some of your past lives in Gemini Wolf's thread (not Monica's).

you seemed to have lived as many 'famous people'.

I think this 'porous' nature of experience is a common thing in people with high degrees of empathy.

I often get it myself.

I may have described it previously as getting my 'tunings stuck' after having an encounter/conversation/reading of that individual. I have taken care to 'detune' these days after experiences on the forum or real life.

- -

David Wilcock, when he was doing dream readings as a living in his 20's had issues because he could no longer clearly see the boundaries between himself and his clients - by dreaming FOR his clients, he was essentially becoming them.

- -

yes, you are the Creator, yes you have all Infinite Potentials indwelling. Yes, you have had many previous incarnations, and yes, their resonance holds sway even today.

yes to all these things that come to influence the YOU in the now.

- -

but much like an actor who comes off stage or off screen, there is a personality beyond that which is played for the moment.

Unbound

Yes, I understand that very much, and I believe I was attempting to express the exact same thing you are saying here. What I was trying to make clear is that even though I am experiencing these states of Oneness, I am not disillusioned as to what I truly am.

Of course, "famous lives" are always a trigger for people, and naturally any mention of one being such and such causes many irritated ripples. After those posts I expressed my views that I believe all past/parallel lives may be connected to through intention and choice, and that in all realism, I believe this to be "my", in terms of this identity, one and only life, for should I take a next it will not be "me" as I think myself to be now as a personality identity. That is, those "past lives", I have claimed to have connections to, I have connected to by my own choice, as I believe all do. The only difference is that others have yet to realize that they create the catalyst, no matter what life it is from.
Herein, I was attempting to portray the beauty of multiplicity as a Unity, to show that polarity is a meaningful, useful concept.
Not that one is to "dwell in polarity", but rather to show that each thing in and of itself is purposeful.

Shin'Ar

The more evolved one's field of consciousness is, the more potential it has to more powerfully connect to more evolved conscousnessess within its field of attraction.

There are many ancient fields around us all the time, and when one is able to connect with them powerful opportunities open. The memories that are stored deep in our own fields are often triggered by the memories of other fields that may have shared similar experiences. Often when this happens it is diffcult to know whether we are experiencing our own past life or theirs.

This sharing is not beneficial for the purpose of identifying who we once may have been, but rather beneficial in learning and growing in wisdom based upon those experiences, whether ours or theirs.

The purpose of the mating of circles is to share information so that each learns from the other and expands by the sharing. That is the design of the universe.

Unbound

Basically my own thoughts! It's all Catalyst for Growth.

Shin'Ar

(03-08-2012, 06:41 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Basically my own thoughts! It's all Catalyst for Growth.

In essense, this is how the universe expands. The One Consciousness is the first field of consciousness, from which all the fragments spawned. It is a system of these many fields sharing with each other as they share various experiences that creates growth and development. This is the nature of the universe from the lowest form of consciousness to the Highest. And this is why the Ancients have always held the circle to be a sacred thing.

And no one field can ever be the exact same, no circumstance, thought or any scenario will ever be a 'rehash'. This results in an infinitely varying amount of scenarios which may occur, and the existential distortions which may comprise a being are equally vast, guaranteeing that everyone will always have something to bring to the cosmic table of reality.

There will never be another individual who is like any of you, ever; you are the only Azrael, the only plenum, and the only Shin'Ar who find themselves in this moment in the continuous memory of the Creator. But at the same time, what inherently defines each of us is not who we have came to be in these incarnations. We are undifferentiated awareness of a quiescent, unmoved beingness, an eternal empty canvas which turns itself into a painting, many paintings which never remain the same... and our beingness acts as the many brushes which perform the deed.

Of course you would identify yourself with those individuals Azrael, your mind recognizes its true nature and is able to perceive this quality in others, especially those whose beingness vibrates similarly to yours.

Unbound

Hehe, I would also mention, that we are the only of ourselves, yet we also exist as all our parallel possibilities of ourselves, forming in to a gradient which eventually becomes Other Selves as the "parallel self" is less and less similar to this instance.
Yes, you are precisely correct. Though I have wondered why exactly is it that, out of all possible selves for us to be aware of, why is any particular one chosen over the other for your distinct eye of the Creator to be aware of? When I am at any particular junction in life where the choice made will have played a sustantial polarizing effect on me I can perceive in my mind's eye another me choosing the other path I may have taken, though this vision only lasts for several seconds and never shows me the outcome in keeping with the Law of Free Will.

Shin'Ar

Well said Godwide. Except that I am not sure what you meant by 'unmoved beingness'.

You are both right, in that the individual experiences of our field of consciousness can never be duplicated,but in the sharing as the All, via the One Consciousness, all fields share and become One, losing that individuality.

That is the goal and purpose of our existence. To reunite the many experiences into One Experience.
(03-08-2012, 07:44 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you are precisely correct. Though I have wondered why exactly is it that, out of all possible selves for us to be aware of, why is any particular one chosen over the other for your distinct eye of the Creator to be aware of? When I am at any particular junction in life where the choice made will have played a sustantial polarizing effect on me I can perceive in my mind's eye another me choosing the other path I may have taken, though this vision only lasts for several seconds and never shows me the outcome in keeping with the Law of Free Will.

The other self is choice, and the shadow of it is always there. This is the essense of the nature of the universe that we like to acknowledge as polarity. the other possibilities are as real as the ones we choose. The only difference is the direction that we are propelled in by which choice we make in that space/time.
By "unmoved beingness" I am attempting to depict the deeply calmed undifferentiated awareness of the Monad; though it is ever expanding and infinite, and the manifestation understood to be Creation is an everlasting hub of much activity, the foundation which sustains this all holds an almost ineffable stillness to its beingness. In beatific vision I have been in its presence and thus drawn upon that experience in my relaying of the machinations of the Creator. All galaxies, all universes, the void itself, while constantly in flux, comprises a still being as though all were the molecules within a sleeping being.

I once again appreciate your insight. I am gradually becoming more and more aware of the true extent of the notion that all other selves are reflections of the self, both in presentation of mental distortions one has accumulated p until the present moment as well as serving as possible futures the self may become if its actions continue to be governed by the distortions held at that particular nexus. In this way one is able to glimpse into the probabilities/possibilities of each timeline available to be tread upon in one's life by very keen observation of those beings and circumstances which is drawn to the self based upon the frequency upon which ones thoughts and beingness vibrates at.

Shin'Ar

(03-09-2012, 03:41 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]By "unmoved beingness" I am attempting to depict the deeply calmed undifferentiated awareness of the Monad; though it is ever expanding and infinite, and the manifestation understood to be Creation is an everlasting hub of much activity, the foundation which sustains this all holds an almost ineffable stillness to its beingness. In beatific vision I have been in its presence and thus drawn upon that experience in my relaying of the machinations of the Creator. All galaxies, all universes, the void itself, while constantly in flux, comprises a still being as though all were the molecules within a sleeping being.

I once again appreciate your insight. I am gradually becoming more and more aware of the true extent of the notion that all other selves are reflections of the self, both in presentation of mental distortions one has accumulated p until the present moment as well as serving as possible futures the self may become if its actions continue to be governed by the distortions held at that particular nexus. In this way one is able to glimpse into the probabilities/possibilities of each timeline available to be tread upon in one's life by very keen observation of those beings and circumstances which is drawn to the self based upon the frequency upon which ones thoughts and beingness vibrates at.

Yes, I thought that was what you had meant, but not many people have that depth, so I wasn't sure. One thing I am discovering on this forum is that many of you certainly understand things that are rarely professed in forums elsewhere that I have been.

If I can just get around this whole STS aspect that many here are so keen on I think I will enjoy this place for a long time to come. If the owners are able to keep it up that is.

Let me leave you with this to assist in understanding the Great Beyond, and take note where it says, 'all that has being is growing to meet yet another being.'

Seek ye, O man, to learn the pathway
that leads through the spaces
that are formed forth in time.

Forget not, O man, with all of thy seeking
that Light is the goal ye shall seek to attain.
Search ye for the Light on thy pathway
and ever for thee the goal shall endure.

Let not thine heart turn ever to darkness.
light let shine Soul be, a Sun on the way.
Know ye that eternal brightness,
ya shall ever find thy Soul hid in Light,
never fettered by bondage or darkness,
ever it shines forth a Sun of the Light.

Aye, know, though hidden in darkness,
your Soul, a spark of the true flame, exists.
Be ye One with the greatest of all Lights.
Find at the SOURCE, the END of thy goal.

Light is life, for without the great Light
nothing can ever exist.
Know ye, that in all formed matter,
the heart of Light always exists.
Aye, even though bound in the darkness,
inherent Light always exists.

Once I stood in the HALLS OF AMENTI
and heard the voice of the LORDS of AMENTI,
saying in tones that rang through the silence,
words of power, mighty and potent.
Chanted they the song of the cycles,
the words that open the path to beyond.
Aye, I saw the great path opened
and looked for the instant into the beyond.
Saw I the movements of the cycles,
vast as the thought of the SOURCE could convey.

Knew I then even Infinity
is moving on to some unthinkable end.
Saw I that the Cosmos is Order
and part of a movement that extends to all space,
a party of an Order of Orders,
constantly moving in a harmony of space.

Saw I the wheeling of cycles
like vast circles across the sky.
Knew I then that all that has being
is growing to meet yet another being
in a far-off grouping of space and of time.

Knew I then that in Words are power
to open the planes that are hidden from man.
Aye, that even in Words lies hidden the key
that will open above and below.
Shin'Ar, these hymns which you occasionally post here, do they come from your own mind or are they from a particular tome? They speak to me on a deep level, each and every word. I did give careful consideration to what "Knew I then that all that has being is growing to meet yet another being in a far-off grouping of space and of time" meant, and when the answer came to me it deeply moved me, and was once again another reaffirmation of the truth. All beings shall reach the same goal, returning to the eternal being which all stem from, which patiently awaits all aspects of Itself to find their way back. This poem performed your intended goal in opening the horizon a bit more for me. Smile

Unbound

He is quoting from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.
Ah! I only recently began looking into Emerald Tablets, completely due to you and Shin'Ar referencing it during one of your dialogues here. I read into the backstory of it, but have not actually read it yet. You actually just reminded me about it, and I've now found a literal translation of it that I'm going to delve into. You have my gratitude, my friend.

Unbound

This is the one I have been reading: http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Seems to be the same version that Shin'Ar quotes from, although perhaps not from the same source.

Shin'Ar

(03-09-2012, 12:52 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar, these hymns which you occasionally post here, do they come from your own mind or are they from a particular tome? They speak to me on a deep level, each and every word. I did give careful consideration to what "Knew I then that all that has being is growing to meet yet another being in a far-off grouping of space and of time" meant, and when the answer came to me it deeply moved me, and was once again another reaffirmation of the truth. All beings shall reach the same goal, returning to the eternal being which all stem from, which patiently awaits all aspects of Itself to find their way back. This poem performed your intended goal in opening the horizon a bit more for me. Smile

As Azrael has noted I have been studying the Emerald Tablets for many years now and I use them as the 'go to' when discerning other teachings for truth and credibility. It is said that these tablets were empowered with a vibration that enables a reader to understand more of their teachings everytime they are read. There is a specific sharing between them and the field of consciousness of the reader that is highly charged if the reader is able to make that connection.

I used this particular quote to show how Thoth refers to the Mystery of Infinity. And that there is an order and process which has direction. Even though that direction is into infinity, there is darkness and light, and there is no doubt as to the risks and dangers of the darkness. Toward the Light is the advised way to go by all of the Ancient Ones. It is rare to find any ancient teaching that suggests it is wise to walk in darkness.

And given how our discussion became involved with fields of consciousness and their expansion into creation, and the infinite process, I recalled this passage from the Emerald Tablets and thought it appropriate. And I think you will find that they compliment much of the Ra material.
Gahaha, that's the EXACT same one I began reading while I was typing up my previous post. Granted, I'm only at the preface but nonetheless I am excited and grateful that this work has entered into my reality. It's astounding how every single day, new revelations always present themselves.

Unbound

Did they not, I would question the cosmos. Smile

Shin'Ar

(03-09-2012, 02:14 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Gahaha, that's the EXACT same one I began reading while I was typing up my previous post. Granted, I'm only at the preface but nonetheless I am excited and grateful that this work has entered into my reality. It's astounding how every single day, new revelations always present themselves.

May I suggest that you really take your time studying this work. I always meditate before going into it. This is a work imbued with magic and ancient energies and should be treated as ritual in order to really appreciate.

It is said that if one reads it a hundred times a secret is revealed to them.

But believe me, I have been studying it for years, and everytime I read it I find something new and inciteful. However it will take a long time to read it a hundred times because it is so enticing. Might I also suggest that as you begin to learn from it you bear in mind the Seven Lords. They have no name and go by number from three to nine. Nine is the one you will want to remember.
(03-09-2012, 02:12 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 12:52 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar, these hymns which you occasionally post here, do they come from your own mind or are they from a particular tome? They speak to me on a deep level, each and every word. I did give careful consideration to what "Knew I then that all that has being is growing to meet yet another being in a far-off grouping of space and of time" meant, and when the answer came to me it deeply moved me, and was once again another reaffirmation of the truth. All beings shall reach the same goal, returning to the eternal being which all stem from, which patiently awaits all aspects of Itself to find their way back. This poem performed your intended goal in opening the horizon a bit more for me. Smile

As Azrael has noted I have been studying the Emerald Tablets for many years now and I use them as the 'go to' when discerning other teachings for truth and credibility. It is said that these tablets were empowered with a vibration that enables a reader to understand more of their teachings everytime they are read. There is a specific sharing between them and the field of consciousness of the reader that is highly charged if the reader is able to make that connection.

I used this particular quote to show how Thoth refers to the Mystery of Infinity. And that there is an order and process which has direction. Even though that direction is into infinity, there is darkness and light, and there is no doubt as to the risks and dangers of the darkness. Toward the Light is the advised way to go by all of the Ancient Ones. It is rare to find any ancient teaching that suggests it is wise to walk in darkness.

And given how our discussion became involved with fields of consciousness and their expansion into creation, and the infinite process, I recalled this passage from the Emerald Tablets and thought it appropriate. And I think you will find that they compliment much of the Ra material.

I look forward to continuous re-reading of this material, if it has managed to jettison you to the point of ancestral wisdom which you profess. Your recent posted insights that infinity is indeed ordered and omni-directional have served to further put my understanding in better perspective.

You might also find it interesting (or this might be plainly obvious to you) to know that the Emerald Tablets may not have existed if entities similar to Ra from the Confederation did not enter the picture. I make such an assumption due to this:

Quote:Questioner: Then did the technological advancement of Atlantis come because of this call? I am assuming that the call was answered to bring them the Law of One and the Law of Love as a distortion of the Law of One, but did they also then get technological information that caused them to grow into such a highly advanced technological society?

Ra: I am Ra. Not at first. At about the same time as we first appeared in the skies over Egypt and continuing thereafter, other entities of the Confederation appeared unto Atlanteans who had reached a level of philosophical understanding, shall we misuse this word, which was consonant with communication, to encourage and inspire studies in the mystery of unity.

However, requests being made for healing and other understanding, information was passed having to do with crystals and the building of pyramids as well as temples, as you would call them, which were associated with training.

Questioner: Was this training the same sort of initiatory training that was done with Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. This training was different in that the social complex was more, shall we say, sophisticated and less contradictory and barbarous in its ways of thinking. Therefore the temples were temples of learning rather than the attempt being made to totally separate and put upon a pedestal the healers.

Questioner: Then were there what we call priests trained in these temples?

Ra: I am Ra. You would not call them priests in the sense of celibacy, of obedience, and of poverty. They were priests in the sense of those devoted to learning.

The difficulties became apparent as those trained in this learning began to attempt to use crystal powers for those things other than healing, as they were involved not only with learning but became involved with what you would call the governmental structure.

Questioner: Was all of their information given to them in the same way that we are getting our information now, through an instrument such as this instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. There were visitations from time to time but none of importance in the, shall we say, historical passage of events in your space/time continuum.

Questioner: Was it necessary for them to have an unified social complex for these visitations to occur? What conditions were necessary for these visitations to occur?

Ra: I am Ra. The conditions were two: the calling of a group of people whose square overcame the integrated resistance of those unwilling to search or learn; the second requirement, the relative naiveté of those members of the Confederation who felt that direct transfer of information would necessarily be as helpful for Atlanteans as it had been for the Confederation entity.

Questioner: I see. Then I will state the picture I have of Atlantis and you tell me if I am correct.

We have a condition where a large enough percentage of the people of Atlantis had started at least going in the direction of the Law of One and living the Law of One for their call to be heard by the Confederation. This call was heard because, using the Law of Squares, it overrode the opposition of the Atlantean entities who were not calling. The Confederation then used channels such as we use now in communication and also made contact directly, but this turned out to be a mistake because it was perverted by the entities of Atlantis. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with one exception. There is only one law. That is the Law of One. Other so-called laws are distortions of this law, some of them primal and most important for progress to be understood. However, it is well that each so-called law, which we also call “way,” be understood as a distortion rather than a law. There is no multiplicity to the Law of One.

I had thought that Ra had also visited Atlantis alongside Egypt, but apparently not.
(03-09-2012, 02:23 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 02:14 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Gahaha, that's the EXACT same one I began reading while I was typing up my previous post. Granted, I'm only at the preface but nonetheless I am excited and grateful that this work has entered into my reality. It's astounding how every single day, new revelations always present themselves.

May I suggest that you really take your time studying this work. I always meditate before going into it. This is a work imbued with magic and ancient energies and should be treated as ritual in order to really appreciate.

It is said that if one reads it a hundred times a secret is revealed to them.

But believe me, I have been studying it for years, and everytime I read it I find something new and inciteful. However it will take a long time to read it a hundred times because it is so enticing. Might I also suggest that as you begin to learn from it you bear in mind the Seven Lords. They have no name and go by number from three to nine. Nine is the one you will want to remember.

Could you elaborate on the identity of the Seven Lords and what significance they hold?
This quote also points to 6D assistance for Atlantis:

Quote:Questioner: Then is the large underwater pyramid off the Florida coast one of the balancing pyramids that Ra constructed or did some other social memory complex construct it and if so, which one?

Ra: I am Ra. That pyramid of which you speak was one whose construction was aided by sixth-density entities of a social memory complex working with Atlanteans prior to our working with the, as you call them, Egyptians.

Shin'Ar

Ra's teachings speak of confederations, channels and densities, which is just their way of speaking to the many various forms and consciousnesses that have been in contact with this planet thouoghout its history.

Ra can speak of a channel as though it is an extraterrestrial hovering above the planet in a space vehicle, and I can speak of it as a higher evolved field of consciousness communicating with my field of consciousness, and we would be speaking of the same thing using different words.

Many ancient religions speak of their gods and angels, and they would be speaking of the same things in the wrods of their cultures.

Ra tells us that it is not one entity but a group. So we must accept that there is more than one consciousness involved in this sharing of circles. Who are they? What were they? is one what some used to call Odin? is another what some used to call Telek Maus? Freya? Who knows?

What we must try to understand is that in this process of evolution that we find ourselves in now, many have evolved ahead of us. And these countless interactions of fields of consciousnesses have been going on inifnitely. Imagine the Light Beings that must exist out there ahead of and beyond us. Imagine the contact that can be made as our fields share. never be arrogant enough to believe that we are of such import that we think ourselves knowledgable in all things. There is so much out there that is beyond our comprehension. And we are on a path to discover it.

The one constant is choice as a consciousness to go one way or another to get there. And virtually all of the Ancient Ones are screaming out to you, NOT to walk in darkness.

Should you heed them? Your choice!

As for the seven Lords, I will let that unveil as you study. Just try to remember that many have gone before us, and continue to relate to us in many ways and forms. And many of the ancient religions have referred to them in many names and identities.
(03-08-2012, 01:04 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the same as seeing and accepting both pain and pleasure for what they are, and then seeing them in Unity, which means they both must be that which they are, but interconnected. If you cannot tell the difference between pleasure and pain, how can you be sure you are experiencing either at all?

Right-o! Were I to write this I would make some changes in nuance, but at base this is a profound understanding, I think. Differentiation does not negate unity (though it can obscure it), and is an essential aspect of wisdom. One can differentiate between the seeming many, making wisdom-based choices of selection, while transcending the many in the vision of unity-consciousness which sees not only interconnection between all things, but the same one, undifferentiated, space-less, time-less, unmanifest mystery.

(03-08-2012, 01:04 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]This is how I begin to tell what is the essence of my pure Being. If I am in pain, I must realize that I am not the pain, for the pain is a choice that I have allowed to exist within my individuated field of consciousness through the agreement to incarnate within a physical body, which is of duality, and thus the polarity. The feeling that is beyond pleasure or pain has been described, or at least attempts have been made, and most often referred to as "Bliss". This is not happiness, this is not pleasure or mere excitement, for these are all emotions of the bodies. This bliss is a feeling that cannot be truly contained in any word, or even any one feeling, for it is a state of Being, a state of consciousness which can only be recognized when it is experienced. I have now realized, that should I make of myself a Field of Bliss, then surely all through walk through my Fields shall also be able to see Bliss. This I hope to Be, this Field of Bliss, so that all may partake, and such shall be the manner of my Bliss, that which is given abundantly for All, blessings, adonai.

Of the services available to the third-density entity, Ra says that the most important is the "radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator".

Be in transcendent bliss, oh brother of consciousness. : )

GLB

Unbound

Adonai Vasu Borragus!
Quote:Aristotle said….“Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies”.
Shin'Ar, I have thus immersed myself in the Emerald Tablets and thus far, it resonates with me in a strangely familiar manner. Thoth's words are serving to further loosen the fetters which bind my soul. I thank you for pointing me to the direction of this ancient wisdom, and even its cryptic verbatim is not obstructing the deeper meaning behind the words from revealing themselves, though I see why numerous readings is required.

Azrael, it is indeed good to remember that one is not the emotions and feelings felt, in fact nothing of which arises to our consciousness and 'assaults the senses' is us. There is no self behind the things which we experience, only cosmic awareness.

(03-11-2012, 11:24 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Azrael, it is indeed good to remember that one is not the emotions and feelings felt, in fact nothing of which arises to our consciousness and 'assaults the senses' is us. There is no self behind the things which we experience, only cosmic awareness.

Ok, I have some problems with this statement, and for the sake of my own understanding of this statement, would like to discuss it, or more have it explained. If I, unintentionally would derail this thread, I appologize, and would like to be reminded of that.

I've heard this argument before, and have real difficulties to understand it. My own course of resonance is following:

Daddy Ra Wrote:You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. (Ra, 1:6)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness. (Ra, 6:7)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away. (Ra, 18:5)

Daddy Ra Wrote:All that assaults your senses is catalyst. (Ra, 93:11)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. (Ra, 46:14)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming, thus, creates the further environment for holding on to that which apparently has been overcome. (Ra, 18:5)

I am not posting these quotes to prove anyone wrong here, and myself right, but to illuminate what I personally think, and I can't say it better myself.

Can anyone explain to me, the chain of thought where it goes something in the line: "You are not this or that feeling, or this or that thought"? Which to me sounds like catalyst being rejected, instead of merged with, accepted and loved?
(03-12-2012, 03:55 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2012, 11:24 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Azrael, it is indeed good to remember that one is not the emotions and feelings felt, in fact nothing of which arises to our consciousness and 'assaults the senses' is us. There is no self behind the things which we experience, only cosmic awareness.

Ok, I have some problems with this statement, and for the sake of my own understanding of this statement, would like to discuss it, or more have it explained. If I, unintentionally would derail this thread, I appologize, and would like to be reminded of that.

I've heard this argument before, and have real difficulties to understand it. My own course of resonance is following:

Daddy Ra Wrote:You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. (Ra, 1:6)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness. (Ra, 6:7)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away. (Ra, 18:5)

Daddy Ra Wrote:All that assaults your senses is catalyst. (Ra, 93:11)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. (Ra, 46:14)

Daddy Ra Wrote:The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming, thus, creates the further environment for holding on to that which apparently has been overcome. (Ra, 18:5)

I am not posting these quotes to prove anyone wrong here, and myself right, but to illuminate what I personally think, and I can't say it better myself.

Can anyone explain to me, the chain of thought where it goes something in the line: "You are not this or that feeling, or this or that thought"? Which to me sounds like catalyst being rejected, instead of merged with, accepted and loved?

This is another one of those concepts that is paradoxical, in that both sides hold truth.

On one hand yes, everything which our consciousness experiences is us given that anything we perceive in our external reality is a reflection of ourselves internally; every catalyst we experience has significance, despite there being no initially obvious connection between what surrounds you and one's body/mind, and it is important to note that it is the spirit which is one of the primary benefactors in programming life experience. It is the soul which ultimately ushers one into this or that experience based on how we vibrate at any given moment, mental distortions accumulated and held, choices made, etc. All catalyst present in this illusion around the individual stems from the Creator, and particular catalyst is chosen for you because it in some way ties in with some aspect of yourself, the reasons being abundant and always within the scope of acting as a lesson to learn.

On the other hand, all that surrounds us is NOT us, in that this world is first and foremost, an illusion. The soul is playing a 'metaphysical video game', so to speak. The objects we perceive, the emotions we feel, the thoughts we think, the bodies we inhabit, the areas we reside in, all of this is a highly interactive holographic construct. I say there is no self behind anything we experience, because the body is not the self, nor is the mind, and the spirit itself is also not the "self". One takes the "self" to refer to our mind/body/spirit complex. Remember that this is only an intricate operating system for our temporary vehicle to navigate this illusion. The visage you see in the mirror, this is not you. It is an avatar of your true self, your ultimate true self being the all-pervading fountainhead of consciousness which has given rise to and continues to sustain all that exists in the first place. You are only one small individuated aspect of its infinite awareness. Every action, interaction, cognitive formation, all things are a part of the grand machinations of the Creator.

Within the boundaries of normal 3rd Density perception, yes, we have a self, but everything we experience has nothing to do with our self (e.g. we aren't the food we eat, the clothes we wear, the music we listen to, etc.).

3rd Density with awareness of the Law of One will see that we have a self, and everything we experience is somehow linked to that self in that all we perceive are reflections of the deepest core of our selves.

Transcending 3rd Density perception in conjunction with deeper contemplation upon the Law of One, the self and what we believe to be reality is but a mere a hologram which our true selves as miniaturized Creators have made for us to wade through. In our density time acts to separate events and we move through space in order to undergo experience. Know also that "space" and "time" are mere constructs of the Monad as well. Cosmic awareness cannot simply be compartmentalized into visual perception and mental cognition. Cosmic awareness, in its infinite capabilities, may facilitate any experience. In this density, we are Creator aware only of our temporary physical vehicles, our mind, and "the world around us" with the soul manifesting itself symbolically and synchronistically, subjecting ourselves to any catalyst we see fit to allow ourselves the opportunity to make progress so that we may experience density graduation along the path to reintegration into the Godhead.

You are "Ankh", but "you" are not Ankh.

Ponder this carefully, my friend.
Godwide_Void, that is an absolutely amazing post. Loved your thoughts. Thank you.

Ankh, funny the "Daddy Ra" authorship of the quotes. : )

(03-12-2012, 02:48 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]This is another one of those concepts that is paradoxical, in that both sides hold truth.

Agreed. As with the manyness/Oneness question, What I am/am not question is also a paradox in that both seem to be simultaneously true while being inherently mutually contradictory.

(03-12-2012, 02:48 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]On the other hand, all that surrounds us is NOT us, in that this world is first and foremost, an illusion. The soul is playing a 'metaphysical video game', so to speak. The objects we perceive, the emotions we feel, the thoughts we think, the bodies we inhabit, the areas we reside in, all of this is a highly interactive holographic construct. I say there is no self behind anything we experience, because the body is not the self, nor is the mind, and the spirit itself is also not the "self". One takes the "self" to refer to our mind/body/spirit complex. Remember that this is only an intricate operating system for our temporary vehicle to navigate this illusion. The visage you see in the mirror, this is not you. It is an avatar of your true self, your penultimate true self being the all-pervading fountainhead of consciousness which has given rise to and continues to sustain all that exists in the first place. You are only one small individuated aspect of its infinite awareness. Every action, interaction, cognitive formation, all things are a part of the grand machinations of the Creator.

A delicious paragraph! Well well said. I loved "metaphysical video game" idea, and using terms like "intricate operating system".

Your thinking is in accord with my own here.

Ankh, to help explicate the idea of, "I am not this" a bit further.

Ultimately, it is I believe as you said, as the Law of One material says, and as mystics universally say: all is one; there is nothing that you are not, because you are all things. There is no two-ness, no true otherness. Just the one and one alone.

But the path to liberation from the dream of personality in third density is to realize that you are not the body/mind, not that which can be seen, not that which is an object of attention. You are in actuality the awareness within which these things arise, in which *all* things arise, including time and space. You are not limited to these outer forms, you are the infinite being from which these forms take shape.

This is not a denial of the body or the mind or the phenomenon of experience, but rather a *disidentification*. It is the act of no longer making an identity of these things. In order to realize your "true nature" it is, according to my understanding, essential to disidentify, to realize what you are not.

In disidentification, you pull back that ancient, outward moving tendency within your self to invest the "metaphysical video game" with an identity that is independent of, different from, and separate from the Source.

Eckharte Tolle, an individual I consider enlightened, says that the single most important step on your journey to enlightenment is disidentification from the mind.

Identification is like being so focused on a cloud that you think you ARE the cloud and only the cloud. You are separate from all other clouds and operate independently of the sky. To disidentify is to pull back the awareness so that you stop investing the cloud with your total identity. You realize that you are the sky.

That act of disidentification, and differentiation between your larger nature (sky) and limited nature (cloud), is essential to realize that you are the sky.

THEN, upon releasing the finite identity, you see that you are the sky and all that arises within the sky. Because you are no longer limited to that one small cloud, you see that you include ALL clouds, and all things that arise in the sky.

(It's a clumsy analogy but you get the gist. I hope. Smile )

Consider Ra's definition of healing when they say,
Quote:"Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect."

Even though all things are one, healing is a matter of realizing what you thought was, is actually not.

You stop energizing the disharmony/imperfection (i.e., the conscious self that you think you are) in order to realize the true nature, and allow that true nature to reform that outer identity you thought was you.

Also, when Ra says,
Quote:"The One is to be sought, as we have said, by the balanced and self-accepting self aware, both of its apparent distortions and its total perfection."
Likewise in this quote - the distortions are "apparent". They have no true, enduring substance. They only appear so, but ultimately are not real, are not "you".

(Contemplate what qualities/aspects of existence can be included under the category "distortion".)

And,
Quote:"You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts."

Likewise in the third quote - though in the end, and eternally right now, we are ALL things, we are not material beings in a material universe, despite all appearances indicating that we are.

And finally,
Quote:"Thus the entity experiences true life or, as your people call it, resurrection."

Likewise in the fourth quote - though we are all things, Ra draws a differentiation pointing to the awakening to "true" (as opposed to false) "life"

Ra says "Self reveals self to self". It's the self in all cases: whether the most distorted of distorted self, or the most pristine & undistorted self. You are all things.

But in the case of the hologram which operates thinking it is independent of the source and different from the One - living within time and space and separate from the "truth" - to know that we are "not" something is to know that we are not just the limited entity; not just thought patterns and emotions and physical vehicles; not just the experiences of our lives, inner and outer; but that, while those things do arise, we are the naked, unqualifiable awareness within which those things have their existence. We see time, and are timeless. We see space, and are spaceless. We see emotions, and are emotion-less. We have no qualities. We are all things because we are no-thing. : )

At least that's my take on it.

With love/light, GLB

PS: GV, if interested to know, "penultimate" is a misused word. It's not like "quintessence". It means the "next to the last". It's not super ultimate, but rather the most immediate step just below ultimate. : )
Interesting. I will ponder this of course, try to understand what you guys mean, and what exactly I can not fully grasp. The question that I had though was:

(03-12-2012, 03:55 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone explain to me, the chain of thought where it goes something in the line: "You are not this or that feeling, or this or that thought"? Which to me sounds like catalyst being rejected, instead of merged with, accepted and loved?

So if we put aside the catalyst, but focus on the line of thought going like: "You are not this or that feeling, or this or that thought", while Ra says that you are all that. (I am not talking about body/mind, music/clothes.) Then GLB says:

(03-12-2012, 06:03 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Identification is like being so focused on a cloud that you think you ARE the cloud and only the cloud. You are separate from all other clouds and operate independently of the sky. To disidentify is to pull back the awareness so that you stop investing the cloud with your total identity. You realize that you are the sky.

That act of disidentification, and differentiation between your larger nature (sky) and limited nature (cloud), is essential to realize that you are the sky.

THEN, upon releasing the finite identity, you see that you are the sky and all that arises within the sky. Because you are no longer limited to that one small cloud, you see that you include ALL clouds, and all things that arise in the sky.

I think that our misunderstanding, or non understanding, comes from while I regard that you are the sky, you have to realize/understand all those little water particles that builds up that cloud which you are in this given moment, and then the cloud itself, and then the sky, while I think that what you guys are saying that you are not these water particles, or the cloud, but the whole sky. So I say "sure, you are the sky, but the sky contains all these little things", and you say "sure, but you are not these particles". What I means is that all the little particles, or fractions, are part of what you are. But of course, you are an infinite Creator/Creation. If that makes sense... =)
Pages: 1 2