Bring4th

Full Version: The QUEST for the Dream Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are you currently working your DREAM JOB?

mine is pretty close:

* I work 3 days

* I work Nights

* I work in the Media

* I work in a job that utilises my Special Wanderer Superpower (in my case, a skill for sorting masses of information very quickly. Not super impressive, I know).

- -

now, for most people, this JOB sounds HORRENDOUS!!!

but it suits me and my Life Situation at the moment.

- -

what about you? you living the Dream?
Meditation is my job. (haters gona hate).. but becoming a sun takes lots of effort.

preforming actual work is optional...
(03-08-2012, 12:47 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]Meditation is my job. (haters gona hate)

[Image: p6n13.gif]

3DMonkey

My dream job would be housekeeper/parent for my family 24/7. So, no.

Unbound

Did you know that guy is actually Jackie Chan's bodyguard in person? He also has some of the fastest feet in the world.

As for a dream job... I'm not working really, but I do reiki and healing so that is about as close to a dream job as I can think.
No doubt yes, I wouldn't rather be doing anything else (except maybe the same thing with more time off!)

I am a farmer.
just realised why I have such a good job/job environment:

my boss (immediate team leader) is a Wanderer.

I've always thought she was very kind and loving person.

BigSmile

Shin'Ar

I believe that it is a ruse by the elite to have us working so much of our life away to make others richer.

The dream job IMHO would be one that does not take up most of my life, whether I enjoyed it or not. A person should not have to work eight plus hours, five plus days a week, which to some people would be freedom compared to what they must put in, in order to survive.

And the fact that in our society it has become necessary for both partners to work in order to get by only further reveals the control the elite have over us. Democracy and capitalism is a delusion. They have both parents out working so they can't be there to teach their children truth, opening the door for the elite to teach them the 'system'.

As a coincidence I have just started a thread before reading this that falls right into line with this subject under, the degradation of society. How's that for synchronicity Valtor, lol?

In January this year, I quit a very good paying job simply to walk my talk on the subject of money. It took me two months to realize that the time was not right for this. So instead I co-created a job in a wonderful work environment. I can hardly call it working. Plus the money is nearly as good, even though I'm not working because of money. I'm doing this for grounding until the time is right. Smile
(05-20-2012, 09:00 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...How's that for synchronicity Valtor, lol?

It's excellent ! Smile
(05-20-2012, 09:36 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]In January this year, I quit a very good paying job simply to walk my talk on the subject of money. It took me two months to realize that the time was not right for this. So instead I co-created a job in a wonderful work environment. I can hardly call it working. Plus the money is nearly as good, even though I'm not working because of money. I'm doing this for grounding until the time is right. Smile

I work with 300+ "at risk" kids a day, ages 5-18, 20 at a time, teaching technology with the latest equipment available. I am the Technical Program Director which allows me to design, problem solve, and create to my hearts desire with few limits. Of course I'm overworked, often to the point of exhaustion, and grossly underpaid; so some fine tuning work is much needed.

Yes and most certainly, this my DREAM JOB (almost perfectly) actualized!

Most days, I experience Life with my techies from what seems to me ... INSIDE a Living Miracle,... Created just for me. I've never experienced Love in such unspeakable abundance, which I find humbling to the state of blissful, and often tearful, thanksgiving.

Thank you very much for asking!
My dream job is to be the guy who puts the stickers on apples.
My dream job is to be a full time producer/disc jockey and own my own record label.
I already have plans to release my first track on vinyl near the end of summer (2-300 copies printed) and will spin it in my first live set including my own music.
I find a lot of happiness in production. My music is me, everything flows in and out so nicely.
I love music and I love big bright lights, so being a DJ just comes so naturally.
I have almost 15 sets now each about an hour to hour and a half long. So i'd say I am getting there.
I have Dj'ed 3 shows, medium to small sized but I know I can handle a bigger show.
My record label will be called "Old Ghost" and I will be printing my first full length album on vinyl (2-3 records per album depending on the album) somewhere around the summer of next year. I will most likely be printing 100-150 copies of the selected album.
I would say I am fairly close to having my dream job.
I do not produce or DJ for money, My shows are free and all of my music is given away for free. The very most I will charge for my vinyl prints are what I payed to produce them. I produce for the love and passion, not for the fame and fortune.
I want to do too many things to say that I am doing my dream job. But I am doing a couple of my dream jobs. One is writing books, and the other is art-infused learning for kids (still in R&D but almost ready to publish the first lessons).

A good book: The 4-Hour Work Week. I have always thought that no one should work more than 20 hours per week. 4 sounds even better. Smile There must be time for much more. Even if what you are doing for work is your purpose for being here, such as helping 3rd world countries to farm or something lofty like that, there is so much to experience while here that's wonderful; why not take in the beauty and fun while being of service?

I think that at most times in this life I've had my dream job. First job (almost 1 year) was awful, 8 hour days and 5 days a week. Self employed ever since.

I was an artist for years (in heart, still am). I don't know how to scan, so I can't show you, but Santa Fe and environs has many galleries. I also printed posters and tee-shirts and postcards and greeting cards of my work (I'd scan if I could).

Death experience changed that, and art paid for medical education. So I'm a Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM, retired because while Chinese medicine got me out of a wheelchair, practicing same requires too much standing). So I'm a hypnotherapist now. (Well designed web site: prophecy realized.com)

I think I do what I choose to do, but death turned me into STO.
I am working as a disability support worker at the moment, casual on call, about four shifts a week. My degree is in accounting and finance but screw that ... would love to have a more fixed income and most importantly a perfect partner. Right now I am in a transitional phase to become completely spiritual, no detachment to my mind/body, only my awareness.
i'm working on myself. not a fun job!