Bring4th

Full Version: Project Pegasus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a full interview of Andrew D Basiago (with host George Noory on Coast to Coast AM) who was heavily involved in a project involving teleportation, time travel, and the real "Stargate" program. He explains his experiences with the project in the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFB3386CD32E230AE
(03-08-2012, 07:30 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a full interview of Andrew D Basiago (with host George Noory on Coast to Coast AM) who was heavily involved in a project involving teleportation, time travel, and the real "Stargate" program. He explains his experiences with the project in the interview.

thanks Duncan. Listening to it right now!
Project Pegasus show notes

Date: 11-11-09
Host: George Noory
Guests: Andrew D. Basiago

Appearing during all 4 hours of the show, attorney Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences within a secret DARPA program-- "Project Pegasus," and what he claimed to be the true history of U.S. time travel research and teleportation technology. As a child, he said his father volunteered him to be inducted into the experimental program, as a "trainee/guinea pig" from the years 1969 to 1972. He described being teleported from a location in Woodbridge, NJ to Santa Fe, NM via a device derived from Tesla technology. A "cavern" opens up into the fabric of time-space that is wrapped around the "teleportees" as they are repositioned to a new location, he explained, adding that it's more like the TV show Sliders than the teleporters on Star Trek.

During this time frame, he said he witnessed an accident in which a boy's feet were sheared off after he was teleported. He also talked about how the teleportation technology could be used for time travel, and the development of "chronovisors" which allowed holographic recordings to be made of historically significant events such as the crucifixion of Jesus, and the signing of the US Constitution. In one chronovisor recording of the future he was able to witness in 1971, he described seeing the US Supreme Court building under 100 ft. of brackish water in the year 2013, suggesting that the entire Eastern seaboard will be flooded.

Time travel technology enabled the US to win the Cold War, as the government teleported military secrets into the future, to store for safekeeping, he detailed. The technology was also used to brief US Presidents like Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama about their destiny, years before they became President, Basiago claimed. He also asserted that Donald Rumsfeld and Gov. Bill Richardson both served in Project Pegasus, and he invited them to come forward with the truth.
If anyone is interested, I found further interviews that were related, such as Maj Morehouse, if you haven't previously heard/read it.

Meerie

He was also on project camelot last week:
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Proj...ot_12.html
Clifford Stone is nice too. he talks about time travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_3aneRP...detailpage
Wow, that was really something. Bill Richardson eh? Wow.

I'm starting to suspect someone has turned off my skepticism switch, because I believe Mr. Basiago is telling an honest story. He puts out quite a bit I haven't heard before but, much like the recent Stone/Dean interview, it feels like its honest.
What is your read on Mr. Basiago, dear forum?

Also, has anyone found any good source on the nitty gritty of Tesla's stolen work?
I wonder what it would look like compared to Larson's physics... I've got a hunch that any coherent explanation at the true behavior of matter/energy is also a powerful spiritual metaphor.
I saw Andrew Basiago last April at the Free your Mind Conference. I said Hi because we were sitting very close to one another and made eye contact. I have listened to many of his interviews, and still find his info difficult to believe and accept because it is so far removed from my limited life experiences.

Just an aside, Mark passio put the conference together, he has some really good informational videos about subtle mind control and how our thoughts and beliefs are manipulated.

My read is that he is sincere, but all of his story does not ring true. especially the claim that Obama was involved in the same program, and time travel etc.
Something about his story is off to me.

As with most conspiracy theories, prejudice attempts to re-write history.

Meerie

Andrew Basiago in the Huffington Post yesterday:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28...38216.html
Great interview, but kinda bad audio (but tolerable). This lines up perfectly with what I've learned about Tesla's tech he was working on.

Meerie

you might be interested in this movie about the Philadelphia experiment, which involved time travel.
I must admit I have not watched it myself yet, I am posting it as part of my to-do list here Tongue
(03-08-2012, 07:33 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2012, 07:30 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a full interview of Andrew D Basiago (with host George Noory on Coast to Coast AM) who was heavily involved in a project involving teleportation, time travel, and the real "Stargate" program. He explains his experiences with the project in the interview.

thanks Duncan. Listening to it right now!
Project Pegasus show notes

Date: 11-11-09

Appearing during all 4 hours of the show, attorney Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences within a secret DARPA program-- "Project Pegasus," and what he claimed to be the true history of U.S. time travel research and teleportation technology. As a child, he said his father volunteered him to be inducted into the experimental program, as a "trainee/guinea pig" from the years 1969 to 1972. He described being teleported from a location in Woodbridge, NJ to Santa Fe, NM via a device derived from Tesla technology. A "cavern" opens up into the fabric of time-space that is wrapped around the "teleportees" as they are repositioned to a new location, he explained, adding that it's more like the TV show Sliders than the teleporters on Star Trek.

During this time frame, he said he witnessed an accident in which a boy's feet were sheared off after he was teleported. He also talked about how the teleportation technology could be used for time travel, and the development of "chronovisors" which allowed holographic recordings to be made of historically significant events such as the crucifixion of Jesus, and the signing of the US Constitution. In one chronovisor recording of the future he was able to witness in 1971, he described seeing the US Supreme Court building under 100 ft. of brackish water in the year 2013, suggesting that the entire Eastern seaboard will be flooded.

Time travel technology enabled the US to win the Cold War, as the government teleported military secrets into the future, to store for safekeeping, he detailed. The technology was also used to brief US Presidents like Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama about their destiny, years before they became President, Basiago claimed. He also asserted that Donald Rumsfeld and Gov. Bill Richardson both served in Project Pegasus, and he invited them to come forward with the truth.

Well that would explain why there's stories about how Obama knew for years he was going to be the POTUS as well as a Russian newspaper who I think it was even did a story on it.

My intuition tells me that some of this 'feels' to be the truth.

Side note: I've actually met George Noory a couple times. He lives in St. Louis, MO when he's not in L.A. The night I met him was during a time when I was going through the awakening process and one thing that helped me deal w/ it all was meeting George and seeing how he's just a regular guy. When I say that I mean he was out at a trendy bar drinking and to the average person you'd have no idea he was who he is. I did try and start to talk to him about some of the stuff we chat about but he wasn't really in the mood it seemed like. I figured he was like me where I very very rarely get to talk about the Law of One or the things we discuss on this forum and would be ecstatic to bounce ideas off of each other.

I guess my point is that seeing him 'turn off' all this aliens and conspiracy talk and not worry about it gave me a feeling of relief and made me realize I was letting it all guide me instead of me guiding it.

Anyone else on here live in St. Louis, MO?

So after listening to it.......it also seems to me as if some parts of the interview Andrew is reading. What does it mean? No idea? Listening to it though that's my opinion.

Anyone else feel that way after listening to it?

Meerie

I don't know about that, Daydreamin, but Andrew Basiago seems a rather dry matter-of-fact person (virgo BigSmile )
Maybe that is why you got the impression he was reading? I am part of his facebook group, Project Pegasus (it is an open group, everyone can join)
and I sometimes don't quite get his ways, he is very adamant about what he says and quick to correct others. On the other hand, he reads evrything that people post there and answers all their questions. Apparently he thinks of running for president in 2016.
He wants to make teleportation available to the general public, as a new form of traveling. Which is a noble and worthy cause, of course.

That group is where I get the videos from, also the one about the Philadelphia Project that I posted (Dunc, did you watch it?)
I hope to watch it this weekend, finally.

Meerie

Wanna meet him again? BigSmile

[attachment=905]

Watch this:

Ancient aliens, the time travelers
(03-08-2012, 07:33 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Date: 11-11-09

Plenum, is this your synopsis? Considering your compilations of Carla's radio show, you have a talent for this sort of thing and seem to like it. Have you ever thought about writing reviews or covering stories for a living?

Meerie

here is the second part of the Philadelphia experiment, called the Montauk survivors.

it starts around 1:35, the beginning of the video is the same as the Philadelphia experiment I posted earlier
Smile

Meerie

the last hour features Al Bielek tell his story, very interesting, imo Smile